Sprung - 13th Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fought for a time, but it was clear he would be forced to pay all legal fees, hers too thanks to the blood-suckers. He also would owe for an enormous number of other things she was smart enough to demand and he had insufficient legal help to resist.

Michael was apparently no smarter with money than Sarah, proof that the good guy does have a chance, in a divorce. In order to save money, he moved into the new home he bought with Sarah, while his divorce was still in progress. That led to more charges, and loss of assets, since he knowingly was willing to subject innocent children to his debauchery.

Truth be told, before he moved in Sarah had approached me and told me he would sleep in the guest room, and the children would see nothing inappropriate, ever. They would not even make love in the house, until his divorce was final. After the blood-suckers upped the charges, Sarah called me and asked if I would give a deposition to the effect that the children were not subjected to any harm, due to her diligence. I laughed at her. "You break up our marriage, move into a house with your new lover, and want me to help?"

She got angry and told me they might as well have sex before the divorce then. She only said that to piss me off. She was the one pissed off, when I called Ann's blood-suckers and told them my wife had acknowledged they were going to have sex in the new house. Her anger cost Michael more money. Oh well.

He lost in the split of assets, he got 25%, she got 75%. He had to pay spousal support for 5 years and child support for eight beyond that. In addition to child support, he had to contribute to college funds and health care for each child.

He and Sarah were in financial troubles immediately. I am sorry to report, they didn't make it a year. (Well, maybe sorry is not the right word.)

As for me. Once the divorce was final, I took advantage of the wording of my no compete agreement. I had agreed not to participate in any firm dealing with residential architecture. The firm I started was strictly in commercial architecture, and we had already secured well over $100,000,000 in new buildings. I had planned well, money was rolling in. Because I waited until the divorce was final for six months before forming my new company, Sarah had no claim (besides, by then, she could not have hired a high school student to look into the arrangement.)

I did talk to my former assistant, Julie, to get her to join me. I didn't need help in the new firm, but I was lonely and as it turned out, so was she. I had always been attracted to her, and her to me, but I was a married man, and we never took steps to see if it could be something. Turns out it was -- something, something fantastic.

Julie loves what we do, both at home and at work. She did join me at work quickly. Turns out she's indispensable there, too. A cheating wife cost me a lot, but it was quickly recovered, I have a better life, the company I always wanted, and the woman of my dreams.

12