Sprung Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was standing in her thigh-highs and heels, she had me kneel in front of her to eat her. She then pulled Michael next to her, undressed him and had him rim her from behind. Our tongues were dueling underneath her. We alternated between kissing her body and each other. Again, we were both enjoying this.

After several minutes she pushed Michael up onto the bed on his back. She had me roll a condom on him and the she straddled him. I was instructed to sit on his face, which we both seemed to enjoy, and she pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. OMG!!! She gently massaged my larger breasts while we kissed, and I returned the favor. If this is what it was like to work here, I could get used to this. Damn it, I cannot think that way. It must be drugs.

Michael was beginning to buck underneath her when she pulled off of him. "Stay where you are. You keep eating her. I want you to cum in my mouth." She said in perfect English, which surprised us. Michael didn't seem to complain.

She positioned herself so she was facing down towards his cock and legs while he lay there. As soon as she began blowing him, I could see her working the butt plug in and out of him. I was surprised by the size of it. Even though we were going to the restroom together, we have tried to allow each other some modesty, so I hadn't seen it before tonight. It was shaped like a plug, but it was the size of a small penis.

Her tongue must have been talented though, because as she was working the plug, he was raising his hips into her mouth. Minutes went by and she asked him, "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, yesss."

"Tell me how badly you want to come." She kept working the plug in and out of him.

"Badly. Please, can I cum?"

"Tell me to fuck you." Slurp, slurp.

There was no hesitation, "Please let me cum. Fuck me. Suck me. Let me cum." She continued to work the plug in and out of him.

"Again!" Slurp, slurp.

"Fuck me. Fuck meeeeee."

I could see him tense up from this. I ground my pussy into his face as he came. It was so hot that I came also on his face.

She smiled a sinister smile at me and said, "Suck him until he is hard again."

I eagerly obeyed. Once Michael was hard again, she had me lay on my back, then she got into a 69 position with me. She instructed Michael to fuck her while I liked her clit. His balls were slapping my nose, and I could see the butt plug handle sticking out as he rammed into her. A minute later she tensed up and told us to stop.

She got up dressed, said "Goodnight" and left, with both Michael and me still horny. I threw Michael down on his back and fucked him until we both came. We were both euphoric at the end and slept heavily, or was that heavenly, again.

******

Our third day was much like our second, with my feeling a terrible shame upon waking and walking down to eat our breakfast together earlier than the others, while being praised by Ana. We lounged and showered together for the evening, actually enjoying the shower together somewhat. My dress that evening was lacy with small spaghetti straps trying to hold up my huge chest. Michael's leather pants were purple, and his lacey shirt was light salmon color. Again, Ana offered us a drink and we accepted. I'm not sure we could refuse.

Another beautiful tall female negotiated for us, and this night we preceded her to the bedroom. She poured us all drinks and she asked me and Michael to get started. We undressed each other and were happy to enjoy the eroticism of a stranger watching us make out. She pulled her dress down to her waist and we each sucked on a nipple.

All of her sounds were that she was enjoying this. She asked us to get into a sixty-nine on the bed and had Michael's legs hanging off the end. I was enjoying being licked as I slurped on Michael. I could see our client disrobing, and as her dress fell to the floor, I was stunned to see a small penis peeking out from her panties. OMG!

Just like the client from last night she asked, "Michael, do you want to cum?"

His reply was the same, "Oh, yes." I watched, amazed as she lifted his legs and pulled out the butt plug and slowly inserted her lubed condom covered penis into him.

"Tell me how badly you want to come." I was still slurping

"Please, can I cum?"

"Tell me to fuck you." Slurp, slurp.

Like last night, there was no hesitation, "Please let me cum. Fuck me. Suck me. Let me cum."

"Again!" she shouted while I continued my slurping fascinated by her fucking Michael. Slurp, slurp, slurp. Now the shemale was pounding into him as he screamed, "Fuck me. Fuck meeeeee."

He tensed up and began shooting into my mouth. Whether he knew he was being fucked by a real penis I don't know, but he was hard as a rock as he shot into me. Our client kept fucking him and shortly tensed up and came into her condom.

She gave me a passionate kiss, dressed quickly and said, "Goodnight."

Michael quickly fell asleep.

The next morning in bed, I asked him, "tell me what you remember about last night."

He told me about the beautiful lady, my blowing him and her working the butt plug into him then falling asleep.

I had to tell him, because I knew what would eventually happen. "Michael, they have to be drugging our drinks. I don't know if it is ecstasy or cocaine or what. Last night that wasn't a butt plug she was using on you. She was a shemale, and she was using her penis when you came."

He turned white as a ghost and got up to walk around the room but was chained to me. He had been shaken up and worried until this point in our captivity, but now he was angry. He paced the few feet he could, and then with what appeared to be real determination said, "I will not be fucking other men or let them fuck me. I'll die before I do that. Even if I tried to conform, I don't think I will physically be able to. They may have to kill me."

I had no idea what was going on, but I knew that eventually he would either be wrong or dead.

At breakfast, when I saw her, I waved to Ana. She came over and I asked, "Señora Ana, are you easing us into this for Michael's benefit. Are you preparing him to fuck men?"

She scrunched her nose at me and said, "Well, that's kind of a crude way of putting it, but I wanted the two of you to see that this could be enjoyable. Some nights it is work, but you can enjoy it too. I was simply introducing Michael to different types of pleasure, but mostly to different ways he can please our clientele; female, shemale and male. I hope you both can see that."

Michael didn't say a word but clinched his jaw and got a determined look on his face. Ana came over to him and kissed him, "There, there, darling. It's going to be okay. You'll see."

He replied, "Señora Ana, if this is going to happen and you've been giving us drugs in the evening, then don't stop with the drugs. I don't want to enjoy it, so I don't want to remember. I cannot stop you, but I don't think I'm going to survive this. I may try to run out of here one day and force you to shoot me."

"Don't you worry. I told you I would take care of you. Also, it is extremely unlikely that you would be shot; possible, but unlikely."

We had several more nights of females and shemales. Some nights we had a female and then after being instructed to clean up, we had a shemale. If a shemale was in the room, she fucked Michael. Starting with the fourth night, they all required him to suck their fingers before they would let him cum. Michael must have been high.

Sure enough, on our sixth night working, they must have given him some serious drugs, because the shemale client started him sucking her finger like so many times before, and then she replaced it with her small dick. Michael kept right on sucking. She was working his head back and forth and after a time, I could tell she came in his mouth.

As soon as she did, she kissed him deeply. He kissed her right back, not slowing down. I wondered if he even realized what happened. I was bouncing on top of his cock and a minute later he was shooting into me. After she left, I snuggled him to me. He was going to need some help.

Over the next week, the shemales morphed into effeminate looking men. With the drugs in his system, he performed admirably. That is until the night they must have given him less drugs. That night, when he realized he had a cock in his mouth, he pushed the client away, hard.

The client fell back on the floor. When he stood up, he slapped Michael across the face. Before Michael could react, I threw myself on top of him. No telling what kind of trouble getting into a fight with a client would bring.

The client dressed and walked out the door without a word. We changed for bed and in the middle of the night our door opened, and we were chloroformed again.

I awoke the middle of the next day in a strange, small and not very nice room. I was handcuffed to my iron bed, alone. A plate of food, a glass of water and a box of condoms were sitting on the table next to me.

It was early afternoon, when someone arrived and released me to use the restroom. When I came back in the room, they secured a long chain around my ankle and gave me a sheer nighty to wear; no robe, no panties. I thought, why bother.

Late afternoon, I was brought a small plate of bread and an unopened bottle of water. A few minutes after finishing both, my first 'customer' arrived. There was no talking, no seduction. He just pulled his dick out and grabbed my head to suck it. After he came, he kept me on him and when he was hard again, he was about to stick himself in me when I remembered the condoms. Whew.

I put one on him, and he was on me, pounding away. There was nothing about this that was enjoyable. I was being raped. Truly, I was being raped at the other house, too, but the entire time there the clients seemed to strive for mutual pleasure. This made me feel inhuman.

Over several days, I lost count of how many men fucked me. Some of the time I was drugged, and the whole thing wouldn't seem real. Then the drugs would wear off, and I would feel the handcuff.

This continued for a week until I awoke one morning chained to the bed with Señora Ana watching me. I felt like shit. My pussy was sore. My ass was sore, and I had cum all over me. Great! Thanks Michael. I hoped he was being fucked, too. I wondered if he was still alive.

I tried to clean myself up with a few tissues, but I still smelled and looked like a cum slut. She said, "So. Would you rather work here tonight or at my house."

"Your house!" I blurted out.

On the drive back to her house, it looked like we were driving from somewhere inside the city to its outskirts. I asked her, "What happened to Michael?"

"You need to worry about you and our clients, for now. I'm sure you'll see Michael, eventually."

I went back to my room and my routine. I wondered if anyone was looking for me. I wondered if I could keep doing this without going crazy from the guilt and shame. I felt like whenever I didn't fight them, then I was a whore. If I did fight them, then I would be sent back to that other whorehouse. I agonized over which was worse.

I missed Dave and my children terribly. I wondered if they were okay. I'm sure they were worried about me. I can only imagine how my disappearance was affecting everyone. Oh, why did I ever get on that damn plane?

Without Michael attached to me, the other girls started opening up and including me in their conversations; well, those that could speak English and handle my accent. I appreciated their effort. Several weeks went by and they began helping in the afternoon fix my hair and nails. We tried on each other's clothes and generally acted like kept women.

Unsurprisingly, most of the ladies were very, very pretty. Some you could even call beautiful. None of them ever talked about how or why they were there. I got the impression that some of them were being held against their will; like me, or, more likely, owed a huge debt to someone and was paying it off. We seemed to get along well. My little Spanish from high school and college was coming back to me in a flash.

Every morning, when I awoke, I would be startled to discover where I was, and I would wonder if anyone was looking for me. Simply, I became accustomed to my surroundings. I took serious interest in the exercise room and swimming laps in the pool.

Fortunately for me, my first days here my breasts were still swollen. Now they were better. Slimming up my physique, slimmed them a little more. The cup size on my bra was a DD now, which was bigger than I wanted, but I could live with them even if they were occasionally a pain. What was undisputable was that my figure looked amazing. Not that long ago, I didn't want to feel like a middle-aged house wife. While I would give anything to be one again, no one could accuse me of being one now. Sigh.

One nice thing about being here was that the climate was fabulous and did wonders for my skin and hair. It could be a little rainy in the summer, but for whatever reason, it agreed with me. The only downside was that from time to time we would get horrific smog, lasting a couple of days. It made me wonder what city we were near, though based on the papers, probably Mexico City.

I became used to pleasing men, and occasionally women, each night. I rarely was drugged anymore. Some nights the more skillful ones would please me, but usually I had to pretend. I would kill for some of the same-same with my loving husband. I missed being a wife. I missed being a mother. I missed my family. I missed being loved.

Most of the men were very gentle with me. It was rare that a client would just try to fuck me. Senior Garcia, my very first client, came in semi regularly. I would see him about once a month. On the nights he visited, he was my only client. We talked more than I did with the other clients. He asked me about my background, he told me about some of his businesses. It's hard to explain, but it was definitely different with him than the others. I knew he cared for me, because it was very rare that he would visit another lady in the house, and I discovered later that he was not nearly as gentle with them.

Months had gone by and one day, finally, Michael reappeared. I was eating breakfast with one of the girls, when I saw him. I almost didn't recognize him. He was wearing a hotel maid uniform that looked like a dress. He wore no makeup, nor was his hair unusual. He was cleaning the floor, and one side of his face was black and blue.

"Michael?"

He pretended he didn't hear me.

"Michael?!"

"I cannot talk to you. They'll punish me." He turned and walked away from me.

What the hell? I found Ana and asked her, respectfully, "Señora Ana, I saw Michael this morning. He wouldn't speak to me. Can I not speak to him? Can you tell me what is going on?"

She replied, "Michael has decided that it is best for him to become a housemaid for now. I told him that as one of my courtesans he could have a good life here, but he was adamant that he would not please men.

"I had been trying to help him with that earlier; easing him through a transition period. He disrespected a very important client. There was no choice but punishment for that. So he spent several weeks in one of the whorehouses bent over and chained to a bed, wearing nothing but a skirt and makeup with a sign on the door saying he was learning to become a shemale. At the end of that period he didn't seem any more eager to return here.

"He really didn't have many options. I told him we could transform him into a female or shemale to force him into this role, which was El Señor's first choice. We could torture him to gain his acceptance. He showed real determination by saying that we would have to kill him.

"El Señor wouldn't do that, so Michael, I mean Michelle from now on, has become the lowest housemaid for all of the bordellos controlled by El Señor. He will not enjoy the position, but that is his choice. He's lucky we don't have him wearing a French maid outfit complete with breast forms and thong panties. We considered it, but the more traditional hotel maid uniform seemed punishment enough. We cannot have a rooster prancing around the henhouses, so he has been fitted with a chastity device. If he behaves, we will remove it regularly for cleaning and once a month for cleaning and, uh, self-gratification.

He's also going to have to play the part of the cuffed shemale a couple of days each month. He needs that to keep his attitude in check. Since he is so obstinate, we have chosen to call him Michelle until he leaves us.

None of that sounded like a good existence. Then I asked, "Leaving? Will he be going somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure you and he will both be leaving us eventually."

I asked, "Do you know how long I'll be here? I miss my family and my work."

"Really? I thought you would enjoy yourself here."

"What? Why? Why would you think that? I'm a married woman and a mother. Of course, I want to return to my husband and my family."

"I was told that you were acquired while screwing Michelle on a boat while enjoying a vacation with him. Since I know he is not your husband and it is very plain that you do not love him, then the evidence shows that you enjoy screwing men that are not your husband. Therefore, this is the perfect place for you."

That cut me to the core. I knew in a moment there would be a river of tears cascading down my face. "He...he..." I was having trouble composing myself. "He is the only man I had ever been with besides my husband. I was feeling old and ugly, and I wanted to experience what it was like to be with someone else. This was only our second liaison together."

"Really? On your second escapade, you flew halfway around the world for a week. That speaks to much more experience in deception than only a second fling."

Another sting. "My husband is a very trusting man. He would never find out, because he doesn't look. I know he loves me and tells me I'm beautiful, but after working as a housewife and mother for over a decade, I needed some excitement in my life. Michael was a mistake; a huge fucking mistake. All I want now is to go home."

Ana was quiet a moment, as if she was contemplating something. "I'm sorry, Sarah. If it were up to me, I would send you home. Sadly, it is not up to me. When you open Pandora's Box, you never know the surprise that will come from it. You shouldn't have opened that box. El Señor says the two of you are to stay longer. He told me that he enjoyed his time with you. He says you are one of the most beautiful women working for him. I promise you, that is not faint praise.

She continued, "I'm not uncompassionate to your situation. You may take a few days off if you wish. Simply tell me when you want to resume. Only do not try to leave. I would hate to have to have to collect you from one of those other houses again."

I got up to leave. "Thank you for caring Señora Ana." I truly thought that she did care.

I composed myself and went back to my room. I kept to myself the rest of the day. I exercised myself until I was worn out. Then I swam, ate and went to bed. I tried to sleep the entire next day but found that I could not. I briefly contemplated trying to drown myself in the pool, but she didn't say forever, so I'm hopeful that I will get to leave ...one day. For now, if I'm damned to this existence, then I may as well get on with it.

Mostly, I resigned myself to this life. I wasn't strong enough say 'no' and to fight back, because this was almost bearable compared to the whorehouse. I would do anything to keep from going there. Yet, I knew, each day I did this, I would lose a little more of my old self. If I ever was to be let go, I wondered what I would be like when I left.

I told Señora Ana that I was ready to return to work, but I might need the drugs from time to time. She simply nodded, told me to get dressed for the evening, and said, "I'll take care of you."

123456...9