Sprung Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard, "Did you just say that he told you yesterday? Was he on the phone?"

"You still don't know?"

"Know? Know what?"

"He was here yesterday. He spent at least an hour with me in my office during the afternoon talking to me. After you came down last night, he and Manny set up the massage table in here."

"He did what? Why would...No! Oh my God!"

"Yes, Sarah. Last night wasn't just some student. Last night was your very first student. The one you spent twenty years teaching how to please you."

Damn it. Now I was crying again. No wonder it all seemed so familiar. If I had just known that he knew about Michael and me, then I could have at least considered that the lover last night, who knew me so well, was my husband. But when you cannot fathom the possibility that your husband not only KNOWS you are in a bordello, but that he SENTENCED you there, how do you imagine that he is your lover one evening. You cannot, or at least I couldn't, at the time.

"Well, that at least makes some sense. I had never taught anyone how to massage me like that. Not even knowing it was my husband, I begged him to stay. Since I've been here, last night was the only night I ever felt loved. That's why I was crying when you came in."

"I was worried about you when he walked into my office, because he was crying too. I was afraid he hurt you. I had him sit down for a few minutes to compose himself before he walked out through the waiting area." Ana smiled, "We would want our customers to see a man leaving here, of all places, crying."

That brought a desperately needed chuckle to both of us.

She continued, "You are wrong about one thing though. You are loved here. It's not the same, but I know Manny and I and several of the girls care for you very deeply. Believe it or not, I know that some of your clients do to.

"Before I came up here, Dave asked me for a pen and a piece of paper. I guess he was going to write you a note. As I walked out the door, he thanked me for taking care of you and then he told me you were free to go. Once he composed himself, he was leaving for the airport.

"He told me during the afternoon that his fiancée told him that before she would marry him, he had to get you out of his system. The only way he could do that was to come see you. She told him that she didn't care if he yelled at you, beat you, fucked you or killed you, only to make sure that when he was done, that it was over."

"That explains the last thing he said to me. The last thing he said was 'Goodbye, my love.' I thought it was from a lover, not my..." the tears were coming back, "not my husband. Señora Ana, what do I do now? All this time, I thought I was going home to be a wife and a mother again. Now I'm nothing but a whore. I have no idea what I'm going to do now."

She said, "Well first, no more Señora. It's just Ana. Let's see if he wrote you a letter and left it. He was writing when I left. Then you are having lunch with El Señor."

"I'm doing what? Why would he have lunch with me?"

"He likes you very much and thinks a lot of you. You would be surprised how many times he was your client. In case you decide to flee, he wanted to say goodbye before you leave."

"Damn. What a wild 24 hours. Let's go find that letter."

I threw on a robe while Ana donned her dress. Padding down the stairs to her office I was partially excited, partially curious, but very anxious about what I would find. Ever present Manny was by the front door and gave me a big grin, which was his usual lately, as we approached.

In the beginning he was my jailor keeping me locked in. Then while my jailor, he became my protector keeping the evils outside. Now? He was my friend and protector. We worked together a lot when Ana was out of the office. I knew he was tough as nails on the outside, but there was a tenderness in the center. He followed Ana's and her superior's orders, but he cared for us.

As Ana swept into her office, I momentarily detoured to give Manny a hug, surprisingly him greatly. He was a little reluctant to return the hug at first but thawed for a moment to return the favor.

When I entered Ana's office she said, "We might want to keep your impending departure a secret until we figure out the details. Here you go."

She handed me two pieces of paper tri-folded with my name written on the outside. It read:

My dearest Sarah,

I cannot tell you the sheer happiness and joy it was to see the beautiful woman than I have loved for so long walk through the door tonight. You were/are a vision of beauty and elegance. You always have been.

When Suzanne told me that I had to get you out of my system, I truly didn't know how. I still owe you a conversation, but I was selfish. The last time I saw you was before you left to go to your 'conference'. We didn't make love nor kiss before you left, and you were so wrapped up in the upcoming 'excitement', that I'm not sure you even noticed. So, tonight was for me. I wanted to love you one last time.

I've been trying to let you go for years and have struggled mightily. I want you to know how much I loved tonight; how much I love you. I still love you. I'm not sure if you could tell it was me or if you understood what I said when I left the room, but it was Goodbye, my love. Not goodbye forever, but goodbye as my wife. It's been official for months now. My attorney and I were able to use your goodbye note with an abandonment plea to get the court to grant the divorce. But the entire time we were pushing it through the courts, I was still struggling to push you out of my heart.

I think I finally did that tonight.

I hope you will return back to Sydney. The kids were angry with you, but when I told them that your recently 'discovered' medical condition had thrown your emotions out of control, which caused you to make bad choices, hence the affair and your running away, they thawed considerably. They miss you terribly. I will do everything possible to encourage them to love you as if nothing has happened. You paid for your crime against our marriage, and I want you in their lives and them in yours. I hope when we finally talk, I can convince you that is the truth.

The punishment was probably too severe. I need to thank El Señor for tempering my hate and punishment. It was initially going to be torture, murder or both. Trust me, I know exactly who he is, and I have a lot of respect for his wisdom after this. He talked me out of my original plans, not for your sake, but for mine. He said if you and Mick wanted to have new and exciting sex with people other than your spouses, he could help with that.

I know I should have just spanked you for your affront and tried to get past it, but I just couldn't do either. I could never hit you (as much as I wanted to between the cabin and your leaving) and I just couldn't get past the callousness of your affair. You would have been contrite for a while, and if I didn't come around you would have become indignant. I expected you to say anything to get me to forget, but I knew that I never could. Then the courts would have punished me for your transgression.

What's next is up to you. Whether you move back or not, please give me a call. I owe you a conversation, and the children are dying to see you. Steven's graduation is coming soon. We all hope you are there for it.

I will always love you,

David

I was bawling by the time I finished the letter. All the pain he must have suffered for so long was weighing down on my conscience. All of the pain of the last three years, his, mine and my children, was caused by my selfishness, shallowness and stupidity. Why do people go stupid like that? Why did I?

Equally importantly, what do I do now? My kids thought I had abandoned them. I have no job, no money, and Steven has a graduation soon? I was even more screwed now than I have been while working here. Ana offered to help me figure it out, and I would need the help.

I let Ana read the letter and she cried along with me. Damn. That woman was as hard as diamonds and I'd watched her cry for what seemed like the last 12 hours, for me.

She unlocked a drawer in her desk and pulled out an iPad. She asked, "what school does your son attend?"

I gave her the name and she quickly found that the graduation was in three weeks. I had time. Not much, but I had some.

A couple of other ladies had come down early, for them, to eat. Ana stuck her head out and called them to her. She told them I had a very classy and elegant lunch date with a very important client and that she needed them to get me ready as soon as they ate.

Now that help was enlisted, the smile was returning to her face. Seeing her smile gave me confidence when I shouldn't have had any, but it did.

While I was showering, the girls and Ana were going through their wardrobes and mine, finding something business appropriate for me to wear. There aren't a lot of business appropriate clothes in a house like ours. Ultimately, Ana laid out several things for me to choose from and the girls helped with my makeup and hair.

When finished, I probably looked more like a naughty librarian than anything. I wore a fabulous dark navy skirt and matching jacket with an elegant white silk blouse, with the top few buttons open to display a little cleavage and the fake pearls I was wearing. The girls were suggesting I go braless, but I think my braless days are over for a while. Ana and I both wanted refinement and class. Some sexy lingerie that could barely be seen through the blouse was perfect. It was just enough to give them something to look at without screaming 'look at my tits.'

Ana was very excited for me when at noon, my driver knocked on the door to pick me up. As he opened my door to the back of the big Mercedes, I could see Sr. Garcia sitting in the back. I gave him a questioning look and he just smiled at me. Once we were underway, he said, "Hello Sarah. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Daniel Ignacio Garcia Orozco. At Ana's house, I am called Sr. Garcia. In most business matters, I'm Sr. Orozco. The name you have probably heard me called from time to time is El Señor, or the Old Man. While away from the house, please feel free to call me Sr. Orozco. If we are in private, then you may call me Daniel.

I smiled at him and said, "So... I believe a thank you is in order. I understand that you talked my EX-husband out of having something really bad happen to me. I appreciate your doing that for me."

He chuckled and said, "Well, since we are being total honest here, truthfully, at the time, I did it for him. I know something about his situation. My job sometimes prevents me from doing things the way I would naturally do them, otherwise me or my organization might appear weak, which is fatal. That has weighed on my soul for decades and I didn't want him to carry that same burden. We are both very fortunate that his contacts had information that could help me, and not my enemies and competitors. I believe they would have simply killed you.

"Nevertheless, getting to know you has been a great pleasure for me. Thank you for filling in for Ana. I know the other ladies respect you, and respect isn't always an easy thing to earn. I know Ana thinks very much of all of your skills, and I know her to be an excellent judge of character."

How else could I reply but, "thank you, señor."

"So, tell me Sarah. I don't believe you've had much time to think about it yet, but do you know what you are going to do now?"

I said, "I'm not sure. I need to get home for my son's graduation. When I leave Ana's place, I'll have to find a job somewhere. If I go back to Australia, I'll approach my old employer for a reference. I feel like I have skills, but I'll need someone to give me a chance. I can't exactly list what I've been doing the last three years on my resume."

He smiled at me and said, "that's too bad, because I happen to believe you were excellent at what you did." I could feel my face blushing as he said that. "Oh, you thought I was talking about the sex? Well, that was excellent also, but I meant your other skills."

"Other skills?"

"Don't sell yourself short Sarah. I know you've handled several difficult people situations superbly. I know about your trying to do right by Michelle." He grinned as he said the word, 'Michelle.' "You probably saved him from being killed that night. I know you handled the situation with Marta perfectly. You were a second mother to some of those young girls when they really needed it.

"When Ana was out, the clients told me how great you did as the madam, because the house didn't skip a beat. You didn't know it at the time, but your taking care of her was a personal favor to me. Ana has been singing about you to me for the last year, and she isn't an easy woman to please. I don't know how much longer she will keep running the house. At one time we had though you might take over."

That statement surprised the hell out of me.

"If all you wanted was to be a kept woman, I know at least six men that would be interested in you right now, because they've told me. I would only allow the two true gentlemen to pursue you if you were interested, but that is an option; potentially a lucrative one. Hell, if my situation weren't so uncertain, I would be interested, but I don't believe my situation would be good for you, and you deserve better than that.

"Sarah, firm or soft, you have the right touch with seemingly everyone. Some people never learn that skill. For some people it takes decades. I think you are a natural. My organization doesn't need much of that skill, but my second son, Rafael, who you've met, can use you. Like me, once he discovered your Anailability, he wanted to find a way to keep you in his organization.

"Also, I want to be clear. He will soon be getting married, so if you were to join his team it would be as a true associate or manager. This isn't some euphemism for courtesan. It would be a real job, with a real salary and benefits. Your butt would be on the line for getting things done, but I believe you could handle it.

"I can let him give you the details later, but just know that everything he touches is 100% legal. My organization cannot always say the same thing." He smiled at that statement. "Ana's house is legally owned by Rafael's organization, and since prostitution is legal here, I ensure that as much money as possible goes through those doors.

There is a reason that only the most beautiful woman, wearing the most beautiful lingerie and dresses work in a house as refined as that one. It's because it is probably the most expensive bordello in the hemisphere. Some nights, we probably charge for you as much as any woman in North America. You would be surprised. You are a favorite among the clientele. When large cash payments to me are necessary, which happens more than you might think, they come through that door.

"As far as my business, I'm making every effort to retire out of it and funnel the money into legal ventures. You don't have to repeat this, but I hope in five years, if I'm not dead, that I'm sitting on a beautiful beach somewhere; maybe Italy, mainland Spain or their Canary Islands.

I told him, "Well, you know there is no shortage of beautiful beaches in Australia. I hope you'll give us a chance if you ever get to that point. I know some very fine places. You could buy an estate of any size on the coast, or you could have a luxury penthouse in Sydney and a small place of solitude on a more reserved beach. It would be English only, but Aussie's usually make visitors and transplants feel welcome."

He smiled at that. "See what I mean. I know there are about 30,000 different things in Australia that are just waiting to kill me, but just your little teaser has me interested."

We chatted about our families and businesses and my son's graduation on the way to the restaurant. Upon arrival, the driver let him out and like a gentleman, he helped me out and escorted me into the restaurant. Rafael was at the restaurant, along with a beautiful young woman next to him. He rose to greet me and kissed me on the cheek. She also rose and greeted me just the same.

Rafael spoke, "Sarah, this is Marelys. She is my fiancée. We have known each other since we were very young, and now we are to be married in January."

"Congratulations," I replied. "I'm pleased to meet you Marelys."

"Likewise, Sarah. I wanted to meet the woman that has taught Rafael so much."

This was the last conversation I would have expected to have with his fiancée. After three years, I guess I should just own it, but I couldn't help but blush. I guess my reaction isn't the one she expected.

"Oh, come now. You should be proud. He's much more interested in pleasing me now than he ever was when we were younger. Our sex life is so much better since he met you."

I truly didn't know how to respond. "Uh, well. Thank you. Of course, the best part is that now it will be your turn to teach him how to please you."

Turning to Rafael I said, "And you, make sure that you and she work together to ensure that is happening. Try new things. Entice each other. Keep yourself in shape. And Marelys, when he tells you that you are beautiful, believe him. Rafael, don't forget to tell her that she is beautiful, often, because she is." I was trying to give a 20 second self-help lesson on steps that help to keep a marriage together... based on my failings.

Marelys beamed at me and then kissed Rafael. I think I made a new friend that day.

******

It seems Rafael, under supervision of his father and older brother, who was still in the 'family' business, had several growing business ventures ongoing outside of Mexico.

In addition to a few small construction companies around the world, they owned several law offices and private money management companies in those same cities -- Buenos Aries, Argentina; Barcelona, Spain; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland; Dubai, UAE; Austin, Texas; were the big ones.

They didn't have a presence in Asia. The Philippines spoke Spanish, but Manila wasn't as commercially viable as a larger city. They were not as comfortable in the larger Asian countries where the cultures were so different. So they were in the process of buying a small legal firm and a small private money management firm in Sydney.

They wanted me to act as the human resource and benefits manager for the Sydney office. It would require some education (drinking out of a fire hose), but I thought I could do it. It seems Michelle's, aka Mick's, and my departure forced them into dealing with Ana's condition sooner than they had planned.

Ana was going to need to leave Mexico City. Her lung condition was getting worse. I had suggested she would make a good office manager, which is what they were planning, also. She was thinking about their Austin office, but I was determined to convince her to run the new Sydney office.

I was incredibly excited when I returned to the house. The clients would be arriving soon, but I couldn't wait to speak with Ana. It seems that everyone knew I had a lunch date, but only Ana knew with whom. I tried to act cool, but it was difficult. After deflecting as many questions as possible, the other ladies went to get ready for the evening, and I quietly eased Ana into her office and closed the door.

She grinned at me and said, "Okay, spill it."

I laughed and told her, "You and I are going on a vacation with the Orozcos."

"We are doing what?"

"That's right. You are coming with us to Australia."

Her eyes popped and mouth dropped at that. "But if you and I are both going, who's going to run the house?"

1...34567...9