Spur of the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers

*****

Twenty yards before they reached the boathouse, Margie guided them over to the edge of the creek. "The front of the boathouse is an open area and my mother can see all the way down from the house, so we'll wade this last little distance."

The bottom of the creek was sand for the most part but there were clumps of grass and weeds in spots. They were crouched down with just their heads above water as they came to the boathouse wall.

Margie moved to her right following the wall until they were almost standing up. "Okay, hold onto the wall, take a deep breath, hold it, duck under, move forward until you are past the wall, and stand up," she instructed. "I'll be right beside you."

Jennifer nodded as she gripped the older woman's hand tightly. She had one hand on the wall as she took a deep breath. Margie went under and she followed quickly. One step, two steps, three steps and she ran into Margie. She opened her eyes and was eye to eye, so to speak, with the older woman's breasts.

Margie pulled on Jennifer's hand and arm and the young woman stood up suddenly. She let out the breath she had been hold with a gasp and then groaned as she realized her feet were off bottom and she was rubbing against Margie in a number of places.

One of Margie's hands was holding onto the walkway and the other arm was around Jennifer. The young woman had that deer in the headlights look as Margie grinned at her. "I forgot it was deeper on this side than the other."

Jennifer groaned as she looked around and saw the walkway Margie was holding onto. She turned and grabbed it with both hands. "I, uh, I," she stammered quickly.

Margie grinned as she let go of the young woman and moved over to grab the walkway with both hands. "Relax, just let your body float."

"I, I, didn't mean to touch you," Jennifer said in a hurry.

"Not a problem. We'll probably touch again a few times as I teach you to swim."

"I've, uh, never touched another person when I was naked before," Jennifer confessed.

"Clothes make such big barriers," Margie whispered. "I had never thought about clothes that way before," she admitted.

"I never thought someone else would be so warm," Jennifer said with a shiver.

Margie chuckled. "We're the same temperature. It's the cool water than made me feel warmer."

Jennifer giggled as she worked her legs up and down slowly. "That's not the only thing the cool water makes feel warm."

"One of the perks of skinny dipping. Cool water flowing over some warm and sometimes hot parts of the body."

Working her legs again, Jennifer giggled and whispered, "Tell me about it." As she moved her legs, her lower body came to the surface. Her ass was bobbing up and down on the top of the water as she moved her legs faster.

Margie chuckled. "I think you have the first lesson down pat." When Jennifer looked her way, she added, "What you are doing is called a scissor kick. It's what you do with your legs when you swim."

Jennifer looked over her shoulder and saw her ass out of the water partially. "Uh, is that supposed to happen?" She asked as she stopped kicking with her legs. Her ass sunk some but was still a little out of the water.

"Your body is buoyant to a point. With you holding onto the walkway, the power of kicking your legs lifts up so your ass comes up more." Margie explained.

Jennifer looked from her ass to Margie's and giggled, as there was more of it above water. "You, uh, must be more buoyant than me."

Margie laughed. "And in more places. You are smaller and leaner. More muscle and less fat, shall we say."

"You're not fat," Jennifer protested. "You're just curvy."

Margie sighed and shook her head. "Not enough exercise, believe me." She paused a moment in thought and grinned. "Of course swimming in the boathouse and wandering the woods are both good exercise."

"Uh, does exercise make your breasts bigger or smaller?"

"In my case, probably smaller but they will ride higher," Margie said as she let go of the walkway with one hand. "My ass will get smaller and firmer. My legs also."

Jennifer looked thoughtful and then said, "Then, if I stop exercising, my breasts and ass will get bigger, right."

Margie laughed and shook her head. "Probably but so will the rest of you. Not a good thing."

Jennifer sighed and whispered, "You're probably right."

"No probably to it. I'm speaking from experience. At one time, I was half again as big as I am now. I sat on my ass too much and it caught up with me."

"So you started exercising?" The younger woman asked.

Margie grinned and said, "More like sexercised. I wore my husband out and then went through batteries in my toys like crazy. The best exercise known to womankind. Orgasms, orgasms, and more orgasms."

Jennifer giggled and blushed lightly. "I only own one toy and I try to keep the battery bill down."

"I own about a dozen and several are kind of kinky, shall we say."

"Kinky?" Jennifer asked with a perplexed look on her face.

Margie laughed and shook her head. "That would be a little too much information this early in our friendship. Although you might end up seeing a couple of them if I move here."

"Now you really have me curious," Jennifer said with a grin.

Margie looked at the young woman as she thought about how much she should tell her. After a few moments, she sighed and whispered, "I'll give you a couple of hints. Hint number one: How do you like having your nipples pinched? Hint number two: How sensitive is you asshole?"

Jennifer moaned at the first one and groaned softly at the second. "I, uh, I, uh," she stammered and then groaned again. "I can almost come from pinching and rolling my nipples back and forth."

"Been there, done that," Margie said with a wink and a grin.

"My, my, asshole is super sensitive," Jennifer said quickly and blushed a deep red.

Margie nodded and whispered, "I like to tease mine with a fingernail or even the whole finger when I masturbate."

Jennifer shivered hard and nodded her head. "I've always thought I was weird because I liked the same thing."

"Most women probably do but most of them would never admit it. My husband wasn't much of an ass man. He liked the breasts, especially my nipples, but he seemed to think my asshole was dirty."

Jennifer groaned and whispered the start of a question, "Did he, uh, lick...." She groaned again and lost her nerve.

Margie chuckled. "In the front yes. He loved that. As for the back, only a few times and most of those were when he was drunk."

Jennifer shivered hard. "My finger is deadly in either side, a tongue would, uh, probably kill me."

"Not even close," Margie said with a big grin. "Blow the top of your head off. Now there is a possibility."

Jennifer sighed and looked at the older woman with a crooked smile on her face. "Our conversations do get around."

Margie chuckled and nodded. "Maybe it's time to teach you more about swimming."

When Jennifer nodded, Margie said, "Moved down the walkway using your hands until you can touch bottom." The younger woman did and Margie followed her.

Her feet touched bottom and Margie waded out toward the center of the boat stall. "Come out here and stand sideways in front of me," she instructed Jennifer.

Jennifer let go of the walkway and turned around. The water was up to her breasts. She moved toward the older woman and turned sideways. Margie placed a hand at the center of her back and said, "Now, relax and lean back. I won't let you sink."

The young woman took a deep breath and leaned back. As she did, her feet came off bottom and she panicked slightly, thrashing the water with her arms. "Relax, you're fine," Margie reassured her. "You'll float like you did over there but you'll be on your back instead of the other way. Buoyancy, remember."

Jennifer groaned and tried to relax as she leaned back again. Her feet came up again but the feel of Margie's hand on her lower back reassured her. The more she relaxed, the more she floated. She grinned and took several deep breaths. Her body rose and fell as she did. "Hey, this is neat," she said softly.

"Okay, kick your feet slowly but don't lock your knees. Stay as relaxed as possible."

Jennifer did as she was told and was surprised to feel Margie's hand sliding down her back. "Hey, I'm moving."

Margie chuckled. "It's called swimming. Now stop the legs and let's work on the arm movements."

Jennifer stopped moving her legs and Margie put both her hands on her back, lifted slightly and walked to her right. The farther she went the more she had to bend over to keep her hands in place on the young woman's back. "Okay, stick your arms straight out to the sides and hold your hands parallel to the surface."

When Jennifer did as instructed, Margie said, "That is the feathered position. That is the way you move your hand forward. There is less resistance to the water. Now, turn you hands vertical and cup them. If you pull your hands toward your feet, they will propel you forward."

Jennifer did and felt herself move forward. Margie grinned. "Now feather your hands and moved them forward over your head. You will have more power from that position. Add in the feet and you will make the far end of the boathouse easily in probably three strokes."

"Uh, what do I do then?"

Margie laughed. "Grab onto the door, get back in position with your head in this direction and push off with your feet as you raise your arms forward and pull."

Jennifer shivered and asked, "Uh, what happens if I sink out of sight?"

"One, it won't happen if you do as I said and two, I'll come save you. Have you ever had mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

"What?" Jennifer said sharply, her eyes going wide.

Margie chuckled. "I'm only joking, so relax."

Jennifer made three laps back and forth on her back. Margie stopped her. "You now know the backstroke."

"Swimming is far easier than I thought," Jennifer said as she stood next to the older woman.

"Things get more complicated after this," Margie pointed out. "I guess the breast stroke would be next."

Jennifer looked down at her breasts and then over at the larger set next to her. "Uh, we are still talking swimming, right."

Margie chuckled. "I was, I'm not so sure about you."

With a deep blush, Jennifer sank out of sight under the water. She came up a moment later and brushed her hair away from her face. "My mind is a dangerous place," she whispered a few seconds later.

"Not really. I have a habit of picking on people I like. The rest I try to ignore."

Jennifer giggled. "I have a tendency to speak without thinking it through."

"That can be dangerous on a lot of levels."

"Tell me about it. I tell things I shouldn't and make myself look stupid all the time. Not good either way," Jennifer said in a low voice.

Margie grinned. "One of the first things I had to learn when I went away to college was filters. Being home schooled and only my mother and brother around when I grew up, I didn't have many."

"I only have one good friend and then my parents. My friend lives across the lake so I don't see her very often."

Margie moved toward the end of the boat stall and climbed an old metal ladder. "Come on up here. I want to show you something."

Jennifer followed her up the ladder as the older woman walked to the right. When Jennifer reached the walkway, she saw the old wooden boat hanging from the rafters. Margie was standing next to. "Hey, cool," Jennifer said as she walked that way.

"This belonged to my brother. It hasn't been in the water in probably six years or more. It's a rowboat. You can use oars to move it across the water. My brother never did. He almost always use an old singe paddle while sitting on the bow seat."

"I've never been in a boat of any kind," Jennifer said. "And I have no idea how to row or paddle one."

Margie chuckled. "There is an electric motor and a couple of batteries around here somewhere. Gas motors aren't allowed on this lake. This would be an easy way to get to your friends house, if you know which one it is."

"It's a big gray house with a big boat dock but no boat. Their boathouse is more like a game room out over the water."

Margie nodded and asked, "Does it have a sundeck on top of the boathouse?"

Jennifer shivered and nodded. "Uh, yeah, it does. Gerri and I went up there one afternoon and her mother was sunbathing nude. I was shocked that adults did such things...." She paused and glanced at Margie. "Looking at you I figure they do."

"Would you like to sunbathe like that?" Margie asked.

"Uh, with Gerri and her mother around I'd be way too shy."

Margie turned toward a set of stairs. "Follow me," she said as she started up them.

There was a door at the top of the stairs with a padlock on it. Margie stopped and felt along the top of the door jam. She found a key and unlocked the lock. She put the key back and looked around and down at Jennifer. "Now you know where the spare key is kept so you can use the porch and deck when I'm not here."

"But..." Jennifer started to say but Margie had gone through the door. She hurried up the steps and came out onto a screened in porch across the back of the apartment. Her eyes jumped to the wide view of the lake.

She shivered and got a panicky look on her face. "Uh, should we be up here naked?"

Margie shrugged. "Unless someone has a good set of binoculars or a telescope, we should be safe enough."

"I... I... I..." Jennifer stammered and then groaned as Margie unlocked a screen door and stepped outside. Jennifer hurried over to the door and watched Margie walk over to the wall around the edge of the deck. "You're... you're out in the open," she said sharply.

Margie turned and leaned on the wall. It hit her a little above mid hip. "My sex is hidden. Come on out. It'll be a good experience for you."

Jennifer groaned and quickly shook her head. Just as quickly, she opened the screen door and stepped outside. She was trying to look in all directions at once. Then she squatted down and moaned long and loud as her hips jerked and twitched to their own beat.

Margie grinned as she watched the young woman have a long and drawn out orgasm. Her left hand found her right breast and she caressed it lightly. Her right hand was on her sex but she kept it still. One person having an orgasm at a time was enough.

*****

Jennifer ended up sitting on the deck with her back against the porch wall. Her knees were up close to her chest and her arms were wrapped around them. "I... I can't believe I did that," she whispered a few moments later.

"I can," Margie replied. "I think I did it myself once a long time ago. I was sunning naked out here one afternoon when my mother and brother were in town shopping."

Pausing, she took a deep breath. "Something bumped the boathouse and I got up to go look over the rail. There was a boat next to it and there were two guys fishing around the pilings. I was leaned over pretty far and they both looked up suddenly."

She grinned and whispered, "The next thing I knew I was coming at least as long and hard as you did."

Jennifer groaned and shivered hard. "But no one saw me that I know of."

"The mind is a powerful place," Margie said as she looked around the deck. There was no furniture or chairs. Then she remembered they were wrapped up and stored in the barn. "I'll have to get the stuff that belongs out here out of the barn."

Jennifer giggled and said, "I'm going to look funny crawling around out here."

"Maybe I can add a couple of feet of lattice work around the top," Margie said with a smile. "Okay, enough adventure for one day. Anyway, my mother will be wondering where I got off too."

*****

They were walking back toward the tree house when Jennifer asked, "When are you moving here?"

Margie shrugged and replied, "I'm not sure. I have a job in town and it is to far to commute everyday. Maybe I can work something out where I can work from home. I don't know how good the Internet is here."

"Not bad. We have DSL with our home phone. Cell service can be spotty," Jennifer answered.

"I have a cell phone but I don't use it for much more than work. I bought two. One for me and one for mother but she stuck hers in a drawer," Margie said with a sigh.

"Mom and dad both carry one but they are for emergencies only. Mine is a cheap flip phone with a little bitty screen. E-mails and instant messaging is about all it is good for," Jennifer said as they reached the ladder for the tree house.

"Do you have a computer?" Margie asked as she looked at the ladder and grinned. "Are you going up first or am I?"

Jennifer looked up and groaned softly. "You better. Now that I know what I would look like and the fact that you would be looking.... I'd have an orgasm and fall off the ladder."

Margie chuckled. "Who says I won't?" She whispered as she started up the ladder.

Jennifer groaned softly as she watched the older woman climb the ladder. To distract herself, she said, "Yes, I have a computer. An old one but it works for what I need."

"Good," Margie said as she turned and looked at the young woman still on the ground. "No need for you to come up. I'll slip my skirt and blouse on and come back down."

"Uh, how about your bra and panties?" Jennifer asked.

Margie grinned as she looked down from a window. "No more panties and bras allowed for me on this property."

"Uh, what will your mother say?"

Margie laughed. "What can she say? I'm well of age and way too big to spank."

Jennifer giggled. "True, very true."

Margie started down the ladder. She had her bra and panties in one hand. As she reached the bottom, she asked, "What if your mom or dad found out you were running around out here naked?"

Jennifer groaned softly. "I think my mother has a pretty good idea but she's being cool about it. Dad on the other hand.... I'm not sure what his reaction would be."

"I'll have to figure out an excuse to stop by and meet your parents when I move here. I'd hate for them to get the wrong ideas," Margie said as she turned and looked toward the road and her car.

"Neighbors visit neighbors," Jennifer said and then shivered. "You don't want to go, do you?"

Margie shook her head and sighed again. "Nope, but I have to do the adult thing whether I want to or not."

Jennifer chuckled and said, "My grandfather told me once a long time ago, growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. It took me a while to figure that out."

"That was good advice," Margie whispered and then smiled. "I'll see you later."

As she watched the older woman walking toward her car, Jennifer shivered and said, "I sure hope so, you're good people."

Maggie stopped and smiled. "That makes two of us."

With that said, she turned and walked toward her car. She realized she had a big smile on her face and that she felt better than she had in years. Was it the running around naked or her new friend that made her feel better? She wasn't sure but one thing was for certain, she was moving home and selling the house in the city.

TxRad
TxRad
5,954 Followers
12