Spur of the Moment

Story Info
Married Black man spots white femme and has to have it.
1k words
4.03
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
270 Followers

The young couple strode into the shopping mall hand in hand. The sinewy man with the rich ebony complexion's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the slender, pale-skinned, delicate being switching towards them. He salivated at the swaying hips, the tightness of the distressed denim jeans, the boldness of the 'Barbie' tee tied in a front knot, the glossed up lips, and the girliness of the platinum-blond-over-brunette bowl undercut hairstyle.

He took care to look back over his shoulder once the creature passed by them. His loins pulsed even more as he saw the fullness of the generously round derriere juxtaposed with the slim waist. He leaned over and kissed his woman on her soft cheek. "I think I forgot to lock the truck, boo."

"Oh," she pondered. "Well, I'm probably gonna end up at the other side of the mall anyway. You just wanna pull it around over there so we don't have to walk all the way back through?"

"You so smart, Jas! That's why I married you."

Her warm reddish-brown skin deepened. "I love you, Torque Murray!"

"Love you too, Misses Murray! I'ma see you in a min!"

Torque moved like the wind back into the parking lot. He surveyed the surroundings for the sissy boy. He smiled broadly when he caught a glimpse of the effete guy sashaying along. He broke into a light sprint to get within a couple yards.

That ass was just shaking and wiggling. Literally calling his name, He slowed his gait and watched the big booty punk disarm the alarm on a toffee brown metallic 2016 Volkswagen Jetta. Torque jogged closer and said, "Excuse me, beautiful."

"Who? Me," checked the guy with a lisp.

"Yeah, baby! You!"

"What's up?"

"I'm tryna link with yo' fine ass!"

"Oh really? What's your name?"

"They call me Tee!"

"Well, Tee," laughed the slightly shorter doll. "I'm Brody."

Tee grinned, "Prefect name! I ain't gon' lie. I'm married and I wanna fuck you like a straight bitch!"

"Oh yeah?!?"

"Hell yeah! I love big booty white femmes! You like thug dick?"

"Of course," he winked. "When you wanna fuck this bussy?"

"Now! Goddamnit! But when you free?"

"I can do it now. "

"Car play?"

Brody glanced at his midsize sedan. "Uhhhh..."

"You good! Wait right here. I'ma get my truck."

"What kinda truck you got, daddy?"

"You gon' see. Two min!"

Torque took off.

A few moments later Brody spotted an lifted, older, gold Chevy Suburban with twenty inch black-and-gold rims.

Tee pulled up and rolled down his window. "Follow me!"

Brody pulled out behind him and navigated slowly until they pulled up behind a closed doctor's office that was in a lot adjacent to the mall.

Tee exited the vehicle and motioned for Brody to join him on the back passenger side. He hefted the svelte bottom into the vehicle.

"Wow! Nice truck," Brody gasped.

"Thanks! It's my play ride. Got a more serious one for day-to-day!"

"That's what's up!"

"Look! My wife in the mall. So we gotta get to it!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Shut the fuck up and take dem jeans off, hoe," ordered Tee.

"Yes, daddy!"

"Li'l white pussy hoe! Suck dis dick!"

Brody pulled out the moderately-curved-to-the-left rock hard tool. His eyes bugged taking in the girthiness.

"Yeah, hoe! Daddy got a big dick!"

Brody began kissing the head. He took it into his warm, juicy mouth.

"Dat's it, hoe! Get dat dick wet!"

"Mmhmm!"

"C'mon, bitch! Gimme dat pussy!"

Brody bent over in the cramped back of the S.U.V.

"Dat li'l 'pussy' tramp stamp you got is nice, hoe!" Tee massaged the cheeks and spank them wide so he could spit on the tight pink anus. "Yeah, bitch!"

Brody cooed.

Tee stuffed it right in.

"Owwwww," whined the receptive one. "Ohhhhh fuck!"

"Take it, hoe," Tee boomed, thrusting methodically.

"Yes, sir,"Brody whimpered.

Tee smacked the gigantic rear-end and demanced, "Fuck me, hoe!"

"You like this faggot ass?"

"You ain't no faggit wit' all this pussy," retored Tee, pounding harder.

SMACK

"Fuck Daddy, hoe!"

"Mmm!"

"All dat pussy! Straight pussy, white slut bitch!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Get dick, hoe! Where you goin'," he inquired, pulling Brody back into him.

"Nowhere, daddy," shrieked the sissy.

"Shut the fuck up and open it up, hoe!"

"Mmhmm!"

"All dat pussy! Oh yeah!"

"You gonna give me some Black babies!"

"Hell yeah, hoe! You want dees Black babies?"

The pair panted and coaxed one another as the sounds of their skin slapping and aroma of bedussy filled the air.

"Fart on dis dick, white bitch!"

Pffffffttttttt! Pffffffttttttt! Pffffffttttttt!

"Dat's what I'm talmbout! Give it to me!"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Gih. It. To. Me," Tee huffed each syllable.

"Oh, daddy!"

"Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh," he roared, collapsing on top of Brody.

"Ooh, Tee! That was hot!"

"Yeah! I needed that," exhaled the spent man.

Brody shared some wipes from his bag.

"Gimme yo' contact. I'ma fuck you again tonight!"

Once he'd gotten the information from Brody, Torque sprayed some disinfectant and thought for a bit.

He came up with a plan and drove the S.U.V. across the highway to a car wash. He spoke briefly with a worker and headed back towards the mall on foot. He called Jas to see which store she was in.

When he finally found her, she was chatting with some matronly lady he didn't recognize. He approached and smiled.

"What does he do," the nosy stranger was asking.

"Oh! Here he is now," his wife beamed. "He's a signal and telecom installer for the railway.

"Oh! He's handsome, Jasmine!"

"Thank you, Misses Walker. This is Torque."

"

Nice to meet you," he stretched out his hand.

"You too son! You take care of my precious now, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Well y'all have a good day," the older woman waved.

"Why are you outta breath, baby?"

"I took my truck to get washed and I ran over here."

"So how are we getting home?"

"Just tell me when you're ready and I'ma have a luxury ride take us to a romantic lunch."

"Oh my god, Torque! You're the best!"

"Ain't nothin' too good for my lady!"

puzziboi
puzziboi
270 Followers