Spur of the Moment

Story Info
Tim had little time to decide how to handle betrayal.
2.9k words
4.2
104.3k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,158 Followers

Completely made up, just my imagination. Any fictional sex is between fictional consenting adults.

"Every minute spent worrying about "The way things were" is a moment stolen from creating the way things can be." Robin Sharma

What would you do if your world came crashing down in an instant, out of the blue, totally unexpected? How would you react to the gut punch of blindingly cruel betrayal? Could you keep your wits about you when the love you'd given unconditionally to your spouse was spit on and treated worse than a die-hard Giants fan at Dodger Stadium? Would you keep your cool, blow a gasket, become violent or just break down sobbing? Well, I can tell you from experience, you never know until you're in that moment and I hope you never have to find out.

My name is Tim Gibson and exactly one year ago today I found myself in that spot. I was standing just outside our bedroom. The door was ajar. My lovely wife of six years, Amber was in the middle of a hot and steamy fuck session with my boss Mr. Glen Davis. Amber was a fine-looking woman, 5'7", short cropped blond hair with a lovely 32-year-old body. Like most couples, we fought and bickered with each other from time to time, but I adored her, and thought we enjoyed one another as much or more than other marriages I observed. She never gave me reason to suspect what I came upon that fateful day.

Glen wasn't some old slob; he was in his early 40's, fit and trim for a guy well into middle age. From where I stood, he was a decent size down below. Not earth shattering, but it looked thick, and a solid six or seven inches, four of which were buried deep in Amber's mouth. Kneeling in front of him she purred looking up with adoration as his hands held the back of her head steady while he fucked her face.

I was supposed to be on my way to Houston, but my flight out of Dallas was cancelled at the last minute due to bad spring storms around the airport. I grabbed my phone, rebooked for first thing in the morning and headed home thinking about a delightful evening with Amber. Now, with mouth gaping open, I was trying to cope with the biggest shock of my life.

For the next few minutes, I didn't retreat or advance. I just stood, frozen in despair, realizing the life I thought I had was over. He pulled out of her mouth and slapped her face with his cock.

"Amber you are such a good little cock sucker. Do you get this sloppy and excited with Tim?"

"No baby," she purred trying to get her mouth back on his dick. "Your cock is so big and beautiful, so much better than Timmy!"

WTF? She never called me Timmy and he didn't have more than a half inch at most on me and not even slightly thicker. Certainly nothing for which she should be mocking me!

"Well, you better beg me for it if you really want it!"

"Give it to me Glen, give me your big fat cock. I love how you control me lover!"

He slipped it back into her mouth for another minute or two before lifting her up and throwing her onto our marriage bed. For the next ten minutes he fucked her missionary, cowgirl, and doggie style, each one eliciting groans and moans from my slut wife. "Fuck yes, deep and hard baby, give it to me!"

Glen was getting vocal as well. "Oh, fuck yes, Amber, your pussy is so tight and sweet! I love fucking your married pussy, making it mine!"

"Yessssss" she hissed, "It's yours baby, you've taken it from little Timmy! Own my pussy stud!"

It was so cliché I thought I was watching porn, not seeing my wife having sex with my boss. I started out by asking, what would you do with such a gawd awful mess? I'll tell you my response.

After a couple of minutes realizing they had no idea I was right outside the bedroom; I began to come to my senses. I started videoing them. I recorded about three minutes which was the longest three minutes of my life. I then backed away quietly and went down to my home office in the basement and grabbed something out of my desk. Having taken all of five minutes to come up with a plan for the rest of my life I crept back up the stairs and moved close to the door again. The action had stopped for the moment and the pillow talk had begun.

"Oh, my Glen, you're so terrible, but you always rock my world. I see stars when you fuck me." She had one arm and one leg draped over him and was caressing his face.

"Amber, you are beyond amazing! I must tell you I was surprised at the Christmas party when you asked to see my office and then let me bend you over my desk and fuck you while little Timmy was becoming an unknowing cuck!"

"Yes, I do love him, and he treats me so well, but sometimes I need to be taken and just fucked like a whore. I knew you'd do that to me the first time I laid eyes on you. Tim is sweet but when you belittle him as you plow me, I cum so hard I almost pass out. I love what we do together! I hope you can keep sending him out of town on business."

"No worries there sweet thing, he'll be our cuck, for many years to come!"

With that, her rolled her over and knelt behind her. She raised her ass up offering it to him. Glen slapped it firmly a few times as he entered her again. "Fuck, you're such a naughty little filly," he exclaimed pulling her by the hips back onto his engorged manhood. "Yes!" she moaned, "Take me, ride your mare!"

It was time to act. For better or worse, I put my rash plan into motion. I entered the bedroom and moved to the foot of the bed looking bewildered and hurt, trying my best not to appear to be a threat.

"Oh no, honey... Glen, what are you two doing? Why are you having sex in our bed?" Tears began to well up in my eyes as I tried to look devastated and defeated.

At least for a moment Amber was shocked and fearful. "Oh, honey, what are you doing home? Why didn't you call me? Glen and I can explain!"

"Please, explain," I begged staggering backwards and dropping into the armchair across from the bed. "Why would the two of you do this to me?" I asked in a whiny voice.

Glen picked up on this immediately. "Well Timmy, it is time you found out. Your wife is one hot sex pistol who needs a good fucking you and your little dick can't provide. She may be your wife, but she's my slut and there isn't anything you can do about it cucky!"

Amber was lost for a second but picked up on this. She smirked and jumped in. "Yes Timmy, Glen fucks me so good. You're my sweet little hubby and always will be, but Glen is my man, my alpha male. He comes over and fucks me in our marriage bed because he wants to. I can't stop him, I don't want to stop him, I love how he puts it to me. I know you can't stop him either. He's so much bigger and better than you!"

"So, little Timmy" Glen said tauntingly. "You can stay and watch if you want, but you need to ask me to fuck your wife. Beg me on your knees to put my cock in your wife's pussy and give her what you can't. If you're a good boy I'll let you eat her pussy and suck my cock clean when we're done, but you better plead with me for the privilege!"

"Amber, is this really what you want?" I groaned as if trying to keep a small portion of my manhood. "Please don't make me baby. Don't make me beg him to fuck you. Please don't force me to watch him and then clean both of you with my mouth!"

"Sorry sweet little boy, but yes that is exactly what I want, and it is what you're going to do right now! Beg little Timmy, beg Glen to fuck me and then allow you to suck his cock and my pussy."

I lowered my head as if completely defeated. "Glen, boss, Mr. Davis, sir... would you please fuck Amber? Would you please take her in our marriage bed and give her the pleasure my small dick could never provide? Please, Mr. Davis, make a real woman out of her and then let me serve both of you by sucking your big, fat manly cock and licking her sweet pussy!"

"Good boy" Glen responded as he was again rock hard and pounding into my wife from behind. Amber was facing me and leering at me until the impact of his thrashing caused her to close her eyes and moan loudly. Glen's eyes were scrunched tight with arousal as he smacked her ass and plowed into her. This gave me the chance I was looking for.

I stood quietly with my right arm concealed from their view.

"One more thing please, Mr. Davis sir..."

"Yes cuck, what is it?"

I raised my right hand and the gun it contained. "Die you piece of shit!" I paused for two seconds before squeezing the trigger. "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop." Macho man Glen screamed "NNNOOOOO!" holding his hands up while at the same time pissing himself and his lover, my skank wife.

I've never been shot with a pellet gun at close range, but I assume it hurts like hell. However, it sure won't kill you. I gave him a half dozen welts and he was crying like a baby. I laughed at what a wuss her big "stud" really was.

As Glen began to settle down, he realized his alpha status was in deep shit. He decided to come at me. Bad choice on his part. I'm not some black belt karate guy, but I've been in a few scrapes, and I was royally pissed. Five minutes later Glen had lost a couple teeth and probably had a broken rib or two. He was lying on the ground, naked, with serious bruises to go along with his welts. My foot was squarely planted on his chest.

"Stay down on the floor or I'll beat your ass some more Glenny boy."

For her part Amber was trying to cover herself up and was sobbing some nonsense about how she loved only me, and it was all a big mistake. Her excuses were just as cliché as her dirty talk a few minutes earlier.

I remained calm, picked my pellet gun back up and aimed it at her "Amber, look at me." She continued to sob; her face buried in her hands. "Amber" I said more firmly, "Look at me right now you fucking slut." That got her attention.

I only gave her a couple of pellets. One in the shoulder and one on her upper right leg. She yelped in pain.

"Hurts like a bitch doesn't it slut?"

"Please Tim, please stop!"

I tossed the gun on the chair next to me while pushing just a little harder on Glen's chest. He was groaning in pain.

I began to address my whore wife. "Let's chat for a moment Amber." However, Amber was still a bit hysterical and not focusing.

"Well," I thought, almost void of emotion, "I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." I walked over to the bed, grabbed her by the hair, lifted her face and slapped her. I didn't smack her anywhere near as hard as I could have, or wanted to, but enough to get her to settle down and pay attention. "Amber look at me and listen to me."

She was truly shocked by my actions. I'd rarely if ever raised my voice at her and had never even considered laying a hand on her. She was beyond flummoxed. "What Tim? I'm listening," she said much more softly, her voice trembling with fear.

"Well, my dear, you've made quite a mess of everything. I thought we loved and adored each other but clearly, I don't even know you. My heart is crushed, and I may never trust another human being again, so thanks so much for that gift."

"Tim I...."

"Amber, shut the fuck up. I'm talking, you're listening. After I go, you can talk to fuckwad Glenny boy here all you want."

"Going? Where are you going Tim? You must stay here, we can move past this, I know you love me."

Leaning toward her and grabbing her by the hair I pulled her up. We were nose to nose. "Amber, if you don't close your trap, I'm going to slap you again to you understand?"

"Yes."

I released her and she fell back onto the urine-stained sheets.

"As I said, you've crushed me mentally and emotionally. Your cruelty defies understanding. I'm not perfect but I don't deserve the shit you and your lover tried to pull on me here today."

"So, no long talks to sort it out or try to make it. I'm leaving. It will take me a day or so to get organized and begin my journey to where I'm going. Wherever it is, it will be beyond your reach. I'll be keeping you and lover boy here tied up for a couple days so I can get where I need to go before you, or he call the cops. I'll drop your cell phones in the river on my way out of town, so you won't be able to contact anyone. You'll be trussed up good and tight so the next couple of days will be painful but not deadly."

"Nobody will know to look for Glen here and since you don't work nobody will discover either of you in the next couple of days. Once I'm out of harm's way I'll let the cops know to drop by and release you. I'm sure at that point your wimp-ass boyfriend will file charges. Hell, knowing now how little you love me, you'll probably try to have me arrested too. No worries though, I'll be too far gone."

Amber didn't respond, she just collapsed onto the floor and sobbed.

The next two days were busy. Untie Amber so she could use the bathroom, tie Amber back up. Go to the bank, drain the accounts, sell her car, cash out my 401K, untie Amber to use the bathroom, tie Amber back up, research places to live, walk by stinking, crumpled Glen and kick his nuts, have a beer.

At the end of day two I was set. The bedroom stank to high heaven and Amber was weak from lack of food. No worries though, she had put on a couple pounds over the last few years, so she could chalk this up to a small weight loss program. In a day or two she'd be fine physically. Mentally and emotionally might be a different question. But then again, I didn't give a flying fuck.

My final few hours prior to leaving were a bit of a blur. As I said, nobody would look for Amber any time soon since she didn't have a job or volunteer anywhere. Her folks had died a couple of years earlier and her only sister lived halfway across the country. They only spoke on the phone during the weekends. I'm sure Glen's wife would be looking for him, but I seriously doubted she would search for him at our house. The office folks would assume I was in Houston until Friday.

However, I figured on the safe side I better get gone now. After packing a couple bags, giving Glen one more kick and smirking at my completely demoralized slut wife I skedaddled.

Twenty hours and two plane rides later I arrived at my destination. Being a man of my word, I called the cops back in Dallas. I also gave Glen's wife a text with the video I'd shot attached. I then tossed my cell phone in the next river I saw. I assumed she divorced him but didn't bother to try and find out. If she kept him, it would probably be a long time until he could properly fuck her. Maybe she'd cuck him!

That was a year ago today. As I sit in a small café in an obscure corner of Montenegro, I feel some slight remorse for what I did. It was hateful and vengeful, but what they did was beyond cruel. As I said, I had about five minutes to decide how I was going to react, and it only took me about five seconds to determine being a cuck and submitting to humiliation was not an option. Everything else flowed from that.

Why Montenegro? Well, a couple of reasons. First, probably most people reading this story will have to dig out a world map to even find where it is. And, secondly, it is one of the nicer nonextradition countries you can get to with very little preparation. Once I settled in, I learned the people are friendly but not nosey. The climate is OK and I'm even beginning to pick up on the language!

Hvala što ste čitali, zbogom!

ttt59
ttt59
1,158 Followers