All Comments on 'Spur of the Moment'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
servant111servant111about 1 year ago

A little clumsy but still nice.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best part? The Giant/hated Dodger crack at the beginning. You're probably a Californian that understands that rivalry. Also you probably know about the Giant fan that was severely beaten while in the Dodgers parking lot. I hope Tim took enough money to live on, but I doubt it so he's going to need a job in his new home. A pellet gun at close range really hurts and they both deserved it. Of course this story was not enough and I would have liked to read the fallout back home, but, hey, if wishes were horses.......

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Interesting way of solving the problem. Divorcing her would probably cost you 50% of your assets unless you had a pre-nup, especially one that had a penalty for infidelity. The issue here is he probably can't go back to the US, at least for several years until the statue of limitations runs out on the crimes he committed(Theft, unlawful restraint, assault and battery, and possible kidnapping). Also he would need to find a new job. Maybe it would have been better to divorce his wife, and also get a lawyer to sue the guy and certainly contact the HR dept. Chances are that that the boss sending him out of town so he can have have sex with his wife violates the employee handbook, and almost certainly would cost the boss his job and probably his career. I guess the deciding factor here is whether or not it is worth it to exile himself from the US for probably 10 - 20 years(I'd talk to an criminal defense attorney first) .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Good use of a pellet gun!

5

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I love it! Maybe a second chapter isn't needed. Leave that to the minds of your readers. Without looking at a map, Montenegro is located is Southeastern Europe. It used to be a Kingdom, and was sort of united with Serbia, as I remember.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 1 year ago

Good, but a paragraph on the aftermath would have been appreciated

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 1 year ago

Just awful. Cliched, badly written drivel. Not even worth the single star I had to give it.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Very good. Maybe a part 2 with the fallout?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Expect plenty of amusing comments about violence towards women, they’re right of course but it’s in the nature of delusional people to be unable to differentiate between a story (not real) and reality (real).

Hey-ho on to the next, onward ever onward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story, no children mentioned. Just divorce the slut. The system would jail him for assault. Running is crazy especially if you aren't wealthy. Left out how does one live without a income???? He could have gone after his boss and posted the video on line and send it out for all to see. His wife may or may not depending on her independence as a person to go after him too. Or set up a payback in the future when you have a perfect alibi. Just another no idea story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haven't we read this some time back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dobro došao junače :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. That was beyond terrible. You managed to squeeze in every cliche imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pozdrav svima. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Montenegro! Oh well to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good. Not great. One has to assume he has BOTH enough $$$ AND some skills to earn more in order to make this work. He also must not have ANY siblings, parents etc. For a “runner” trope, not bad.

.

Would have liked a bit more in epilogue about what happened to wifey, though.

.

4 **** …. Barely.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Run of the mill for a cheating wife surprised by unexpected husband story. Been done many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry guy, you are not a soldier.

Montenegro bring you home to the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Meh - Decent outline but not very well developed - 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In a divorce, there would have been no child support and spousal support, if there were any, would have been short. The video would have ensured his boss was fired. No business in the country would condone a supervisor having an illicit relationship with the spouse of a supervisee. So why would the MC assault them both using his hands and a pellet gun and then subject them both to unlawful restraint? Now he has multiple felonies hanging over his head, possibly indefinitely. There might well be no statute of limitations for the charges related to holding them captive. In this case, divorce seems preferable to Montenegro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a cliched bs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my new favorites. I will be returning to it as a palate cleanser for all the cuckold crap being shoveled on this site. Thanks ttt59, we needed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad for a flash. He should have shot her in her tits, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Go to Ukraine, dude! We need such fighters.

turbomizeturbomizeabout 1 year ago

Algo rocambolesca, pero oye, yo no escribo una mierda, Ánimo

MartyMartiniMartyMartiniabout 1 year ago

No sense in up rooting your life. A good attorney should have been able to get a good recovery for the sexual harassment the boss recreated and the video would ensure extreme ridicule for the two perpetrators. I've been to Montenegro and it's a beautiful place with beautiful women, so not a bad decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done 750 word story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yawn

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

... Why play the whole humiliation game?

Just pelt their asses & beat the shit out of the dumbass boss from the get-go, and proceed with the plan as it was laid out here. I guess this whole 'willing cuck' nonsense was for the readers' benefit, but honestly, it wasn't needed...

There's definitely a time limit for the assault on Glenn (about 5 years); same good be said about the unlawful restraint; all this to say: in about a decade, if he choose to, our man Tim could come back home within a decade without any issue. Hey, 'guess it's cheaper than a divorce!

Not bad; but, seriously, the whole cuck thing was just... unneeded. Still enjoyable. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was about as bad as it can get. Just a cliche filled waste of time. You know it’s bad when you can’t even get thru a one page story

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Average, but not much to it. This idea of a story could make a decent story if it was elaborated on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid. He held all the cards, but just ran away.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

4. I liked him getting some real time revenge, tricking the boss and the wife by acting meek but the whole running away seemed pointless. He kicked the bosses ass yeah but didn't break any laws, didn't stay behind to watch the burning he unleashed or what sort of burning even happened. This feels like a story that should have been expanded to show the aftermath and maybe if the author wanted to make it even longer show the MC's healing. Not a bad story, just had some more potential then was used and some of the characters actions were odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice story but…. What happened to the trip he’s supposed to be on? Too many cheating cliches written. And what did he do for money? He actually used a pellet gun? Nothing really different happened with the exception of him leaving the country. 3 stars. Bob

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

I would not have run, actually he had the upper hand. take the vid to HR and sue as it started on company property in his office, he was being sent out of BS trips, he had no chance in promotions. We can assume he is some sort of Engineer or technical fixer (lots of details missing).

\

Shooting with a pellet gun will get him in trouble but the pissy scare is nearly worth it - especially video'ed to be sent around the company so Mr Alpha would be laughed at just before being fired with prejudice.

\

What he did not send the vid to his sister-in-law to cut his only wife's only family support? What about his family? And if no extradition then why not leave the email address open to keep tabs on back home?

\

Nah, ya handled it nearly all wrong. He was betrayed in the worst way but needed to come out on a higher top than this....

\

3***, hooyah

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story! 5 stars to writer with a Great Imagination. LOL yet the Morons have lots of stupid complaints. The Morons probably are complaining from Mommie's basement, Mommie won't listen to them. So they go to Loving Wives on Lit to complain thinking anyone might want to hear their stupid complaints. This is a Free site morons, so no one want to hear it. LOL Good Effort my writer Friend. #Buster2U

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 1 year ago

Bad, just bad. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably not better than a 3 but gave it a 4 because it's better than anything posted in the past 3 days.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Don't give up your day job

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I liked it gave me a laugh ,give urine stinking Glen a kick in the bollocks on the way to getting a beer ....priceless

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Living life well, the best revenge

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re:Buster U2 You're a fucking idiot. I can see why you're bitter, you're stories don't rate too well. Mommies basement? What are you 10 years old? As to story, didn't care for it. There are better ways to handle a cheating wife than run away. That type of reaction is way over done in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you're heading to a non-extradition country anyway, no reason to leave them in such good shape, frankly. Basically, you conceded the field and defeat, other than some money and having to start your life already. Pretty damn far from any real burning happening here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Dislike

Why?

He caught and videoed.!!

Then keep going sending the video to all!!!

Sue firm. Boss sending you out of town to enable him to fuck your wife.

No whimper shit and talking like that

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A funny story, but I don't understand why he, living in Texas, emigrated to Montenegro? He doesn't need that at all. He has video of their adultery and can easily file for a divorce in his favor and a lawsuit against his boss and his company. He becomes wealthy and doesn't have to run away. He can still give the video to the boss's wife.

I think just shooting someone with a pellet gun is way too much hassle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. This is not a matter of opinion, that's part of how English works. If one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First problem: you submitted a story that isn’t erotic to an erotic story site. Second problem: the dialogue is extremely stilted. It’s like the discussion has a broomstick stuck up its ass. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old cheating wife BTB stuff. Nothing new except Montenegro as a hideout destination. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utterly ridiculous!

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Jeez no wonder you people post anonymously, so nobody knows how dumb you are. WHAT children? They were married for 6 years, read the damn story before whining.

He clearly had assets which the story said he liquidated, and living in low-cost-of-living Southern/Eastern Europe, doesn't require much (reference: movie "Eurotrip". Well that and personal experience). And he can find work easily - for one thing, teaching English, or doing remote white-collar work (imagine hiring someone with US skills and experience for India, or at least Montenegro, salary).

I agree he COULD have done something else. But he (or rather the story author) chose something new and unusual, that hasn't been done to death in 1000 other LW stories, and which has far less BTB appeal compared to this one.

I wish this had part 2 or just epilogue shoing MC's happy ending. Don't care about the asses who betrayed him, they don't need to be mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three stars. Pelt gun was cool.

Cashing out the 401K in a couple of days.? Nope. More like 2 or 3 weeks.

Extradition or not, calling the police from your destination would not be a bright thing to do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How stupid can MC get? Take the video, grab your lawyer, and meet with the VP of HR. Take a cool 2-3 million, maybe more, with you once you leave the company. Or, stay there, keep your job (Glenn will be históis), and know that you can do anything for the rest of your career and never be fired. Yeah, settling out of court rather than pursuing this before a jury (and press) gets you something like super immunity. As it is, MC is on the hook for four, possibly five felonies. Who else is sick of the butthurt hubby runaway stories? And all that after, he just stood there, shocked. That's such a cliché... Not OP's best. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reads like a rough draft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Run away from his entire life because he shot them with a pellet gun?

That's fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A decent if often repeated plot idea, but the execution was lame and juvenile. The Martian Slut Ray is strong with this one. A loyal loving faithful wife is suddenly fucking his boss, which she apparently initiated? Wow, talk about a poor judge of human nature. Just silly and ridiculous, but thanks for the effort.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story wasn't bad, I get that it is a spur of the moment decision, the fact that by tying them up he could cash everything they own and get to keep it.

The one thing i don't understand is him pretending to be a cuck, why ....... that spoilt the story for me.

he had the gun, he should have made the boss plead for his live, had a bit of fun with him then say "nah, I think it better if I just kill you" then shoot him and go on with the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see Buster2U seems a little annoyed and like most of the woke crowd, if you don't have an intelligent arguement, and especially if you don't like an opposing position, then yell, scream, belittle and be as abusive as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another stupid story with no originality. It is so easy to get revenge by killing someone, while destroying your life in the meantime. I feel sorry for the authors because they clearly have issues and no imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ITS A WORK OF FICTION

WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writing was okay, composition skills wise--but the plot was so illogical as to be total nonsense. A previous reviewer captured the major problems with the MC's behavior in running away from all the LEGAL penalties he could have heaped upon the two cheaters (esp. the boss).

Decent writing; moronic reasoning. You've done better. Do it again.

MLJ

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Still another unwilling cuck easily handles the bull and cheating wife. Great revenge, and there are a lot of places worse than Montenegro to hide out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckin’ A…this is a great story! Maybe a little over the top, but so what? Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn’t have called anyone. Let them starve to death!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Buster2U, one of the most pathetic cucky boys on here is triggered by a story of a husband with some testicular fortitude. 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

written like the Title states

written on Spur of the Moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun.

I'd love to see a sequel, maybe from her point of view starting after he leaves.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

Gave you 5 stars for a totally rash, and over the top reaction. Decisive though. A couple shots with the pellet gun into the head of his cock would have been a nice addition.

GriscomGriscomabout 1 year ago

The Department of Justice has a press release from Nov. 2022 stating the following: "Fugitive Couple Extradited to the United States from Montenegro to Begin Prison Sentences for $20 Million Fraud."

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Nice story with some sweet revenge even if it's a little over the top. Still, not too bad for a spur of the moment.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

TORCH THE BITCH FOREVER! FIVE STARS!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Bien aimé cette histoire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just discovered your writings. I love all you have written please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice ltlle ditty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bang! If only all cheated upon men could do that. Great decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It really pissed me off that you made him feel " slight remorse "; that is the action of a closet cuck writer.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Charges would have been slight and probably thrown out if he got the right lawyer no need to run

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zero stars for me as its only a partial story. No aftermath etc means it's a half asked attempt imo.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Orion2bear2 he was leaving a shithole country to live in a civilised one. That's enough reason to get out of town.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

needs work to make it good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would he feel remorse, they obviously didn’t, I hope the arsehole boss’s nuts and cock were mush before the MC left the country.

Ok story but needs more and really feels unfinished

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalabout 1 year ago

wow. the cliche i hate most in this category, the "husband happens to catch them as they decide to randomly have a discussion where they provide all the exposition for the audience" immediately ruins a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars because he left the country. Why did he have to drop his life when she'a the whore?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

O.K., the Bear loved it. He gets away with everything. 5 stars, don't worry about the anons. He doesn't have to divorce her, the boss's wife probably took care of him, he gets his pound of flesh, and he's free. Just a little sad, it sounds like. Could use a second part, but I can't beat it. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"but sometimes I need to be taken and just fucked like a whore." - So tell your husband! I'm sure he's be happy to not always have to wine and dine you, to just come home and bend her over a chair and "take" her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely loved this one! I wonder what makes some of the commenters think that he couldn't come back to the states for fear of being hunted down by determined law enforcement? Noone died, yh e "victims" were deplorable excuses of humanity so I don't think that thos would be high on the list of crimes like actual murder, robbery, drive by shootings for criminny sake. Noone would care that a husband came home to find his wife fucking his boss and delivered instant karma. Shit, the cops would probably have a good laugh about it.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove12 months ago

It's about time a cheated husband goes on the offensive when catching his wife in the act.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best btb’s I have ever read. 5 stars!

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

Totally kick arse story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife was a artwork character. This alpha / beta crap is an old wives tale. Human personality is much more complex. Have to say, surprised that more aggrieved husbands with no kids and no strong career or family ties don't take a similar approach of abandonment. Guess there are practical and logistical issues in real life.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

That was a fun tale. 5 stars DMW aka

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous