Spy Drills: Reconciliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The only sound that left Fatima's mouth was that of gagging. Sani had started to facefuck Fatima once again, just to tire her out even further. They were still not in the most optimum position, but that was something to look forward to.

Sani hadn't bothered going in little by little this time. She was in as deep as she could and fucked the mouth like she had fucked the pussy. Satisfied, for now, she pulled the strap-on out. She took her buttplug and waved it in front of Fatima's panting face.

"What's that?" asked Fatima, barely any energy in her voice.

"It's sort of like a pacifier, but not for the mouth."

Fatima had no energy to resist when Sani pushed the plug into her pussy. Sani had selected the smallest one she could find so she could stretch the hole out herself. Fatima was glad that it wasn't the dildo that was put into her pussy now. Though, that feeling didn't last for long.

"Oh, that's not where it stays," said Sani as she pulled the buttplug out of Fatima's pussy. "That's just to make it easier for you, just like I had said when you called your husband's cock micro."

"No, not there," exclaimed Fatima when she felt the plug move below her pussy.

"Why not? It's meant to be there," said Sani, as she pushed the buttplug in Fatima's clenched asshole. "Look, you need to loosen up. I lubricated this to help you. You're the one that's making it harder."

Fatima gave in after a few moments once she realized that there was no other choice. She tried not to resist, but as the plug went in deeper, it stretched her asshole wider and all she could do was scream. Once the plug was in beyond its widest point, the relief she felt made her involuntarily clench and that sucked in the rest of the plug.

Nothing had ever entered her ass before this. Despite how much of a prick her husband was, he had no desire of fucking her there. She was almost convinced that nothing could be inserted there. She was so wrong.

"What now?"

"Now, I get to have some fun," said Sani, as she straddled over and sat on Fatima's hips.

Sani grabbed Fatima's throat and slapped her face until it was red. Then she turned her attention to the beautiful tits. She sucked on the nipples to harden them and then slapped them till they were sore. That wasn't enough, though. Sani bit and nibbled onto each nipple until Fatima could scream no more. Then she slapped them some more.

Fatima's tears and spit had started soaking parts of her Hijab by now. She was glad that at least that was still on her. As if Sani had just read Fatima's mind, she reached out to feel the material of the Hijab. Much to Fatima's relief, it seemed as if Sani had changed her mind. What worried her was that she could have changed it for something much worse.

Sani smiled and planted a small kiss on Fatima's lips. She got up and went to the other side of the room to pick something up from the floor. Fatima recognized it. It was her underwear. She resisted when Sani rubbed it on her pussy and resisted even more when she tried to stuff it in her mouth.

"Open up. You seemed to have like the taste of your pussy when I fucked your mouth."

Fatima didn't say anything. First, because she didn't want to open her mouth, and then because her panties didn't let her say a word. She could taste her pussy much better this time as nothing was being rammed down her throat. She didn't know whether she liked it or not. She had never thought of tasting herself, let alone let that taste sit in her mouth.

Sani then pushed up Fatima's legs and tucked them behind her shoulders. Fatima looked almost like a pretzel, with her wet pussy and plugged asshole raised into clear view. Fatima thought that she was pretty flexible, but this position soon began to hurt, especially because of her cuffed hands. This didn't bother Sani one bit.

She was almost salivating looking at what she saw. A sore pussy and a tight ass puckered around a buttplug. Sani realized that she could have stuffed the buttplug in Fatima's mouth, but then thought of a better idea for later. That one would be much more enjoyable, for Sani at least.

Sani started the next "phase" of her fun by licking the pussy in front of her. She had liked what she had tasted earlier, and she liked what she was tasting now.

*****

Fatima screamed in ecstasy as Sani ate her to completion. So did Diya. She pulled her hand out from her trousers and sucked on her fingers. She enjoyed the taste of herself, just like she imagined Fatima would when Sani extended her drenched fingers out for her to taste.

With her fingers still in her mouth, Diya sat alone in the car, breathing heavily. The street was as silent as ever and her target was still in the building. Fatima lay on the bed panting and Sani right next to her, passion in her eyes.

It was Fatima's turn to pleasure, but Diya figured that Fatima would have no idea how to do that, so Sani laced her legs among Fatima's legs and started scissoring her. Diya knew what this meant for her - one hand would rub her clit as the other penetrated her pussy. It wasn't an equivalent of the scissoring in her head, but it was what Diya needed.

******

As Sani ate the pussy of the bound Fatima, she made sure to spank her every now and then. Fatima's eyes were bloodshot, the underwear in her mouth soaked and her asshole violated. Her back ached, her hijab was barely clinging around her head and the tongue on her pussy did not distract her from it all. She realized that she was edging closer to an orgasm only when Sani pulled her mouth away from the dripping pussy.

There was a moment of calm that Fatima had hoped would stretch on forever, but instead, Sani spoilt it. She started pulling the buttplug out of the puckered asshole, much to Fatima's discomfort. Though, Sani knew that this would be nothing compared to what was going in next.

Sani placed the plug on Fatima's chest, between her boobs, and grabbed the slich dildo she had strapped on. Fatima realised what was about to happen as she felt the dildo on the rim of her asshole and closed her eyes. She tried to untangle herself from the position she was in, but it was in vain.

Sani pushed in and Fatima squirmed. Fatima instinctively clenched her asshole, but Sani pushed harder, widening the virgin hole. Fatima sobbed as her asshole hugged the base of the dildo in her. Sani loved it. She pulled out and thrust it back in and kept doing it until she was satisfied, and this time, her satisfaction came from watching Fatima orgasm with pain.

Fatima was hurting so bad, she felt some pleasure. She moaned in pain and she moaned in pleasure. Soon, she managed to open her eyes and made contact with Sani's eyes. Sani did not like this and spanked her. Fatima closed her eyes again and waited in darkness as her ass was being ravished.

The wait extended and extended and soon, to her surprise, she was close to an orgasm once again. Sani showed no sign of slowing down and Fatima could not speak a word through her gagged mouth.

Sani enjoyed the moans getting louder and sharper and fucked the wife's ass harder. Soon, Fatima came, and it wasn't hard for Sani to tell. Fatima's torso contracted and she squirted all over Sani. Sani's tits were drenched and some even went in her mouth. It felt great.

Finally, Sani stopped and pulled out. She got off the bed and fished for the keys to the cuffs. Fatima watched as she returned and freed her hands. Her limbs dropped and returned to their respective places as Sani yanked the underwear out of her mouth.

Fatima gasped for air and lay on the bed panting. She had no energy to speak, let alone move. So, Sani moved Fatima herself and now Fatima's head was hanging over the side of the bed. Fatima, with her drooping eyes, looked at the upside-down woman standing over her.

Before Fatima could do anything, Sani shoved the strap-on down her throat. This time, she didn't hold back. Sani pushed in until Fatima's lips were around the base of her dildo. Over the gags and the futile protests, Sani shoved the cock deep down Fatima's throat and kept thrusting.

Spit dripped out of Fatima's mouth and down her cheeks and soaked into the already drenched hijab. Her eyes were faucets as well, so she tried to keep them as tightly shut as possible. Sani, on the other hand, enjoyed looking at Fatima's reddened tits jiggle with each thrust.

Fatima was at first disgusted at the thought of taking in her mouth what had just been in her ass, but it didn't matter once it dug as deep in her throat as it did. Right now, any air to her lungs would be appreciated, even if they pass by something she had never wanted to taste.

When Sani finally stopped, Fatima sat up with start, gasping for air.

"Please, no more," Fatima finally managed to say.

Sani chose to say nothing. Instead, she grabbed Fatima and dragged her off the bed and dropped her on the ground, facing down. The cold marble floor stung Fatima's sore skin for a moment until Sani grabbed her waist and pulled her ass up.

Fatima was now on her knees, her tits and her face. As she tried to lift herself up with her hands, Sani placed a foot on her face, pushing it down. Only Fatima's hijab was between the foot and her cheek, and the floor and her other cheek.

Sani tapped the dildo on Fatima's buttcheeks.

"I'm feeling generous," said Sani. "You get to choose what I fuck next. Your pussy or your asshole?"

*****

Fatima and Sani lay in each other's arms, breathing heavily. Diya leaned back on her seat as she took deep breaths. Her panties were soaked, and maybe even her trousers, she couldn't tell.

Her phone chimed and she received a location. She gathered her composure and drove off. One hand on the steering wheel, the other in her mouth. She loved tasting where it had just been.

*****

"My vagina."

"That wasn't an option. Pussy or asshole?"

"Pussy."

"Your wish is my command," said Sani and shoved the cock deep down Fatima's asshole.

This time, there was nothing in Fatima's mouth stopping her from screaming out loud, so she did. Despite the foot still being on the side of her face, her shrill cry hurt her own ears. As her ass was being fucked, her visibility was limited only to the buttplug that had dropped right by her.

Her tits rubbed against the cold marble and her knees hurt. Her back was again in an awkward position and her face was under a foot. She wanted to keep screaming in pain. Instead, she asked for more.

"Oh, yes, harder!" shouted Fatima.

Sani was taken aback by this. She had almost frozen for a moment but resumed the anal pounding.

"Just like that, yes!"

This distracted Sani, but she tried to keep pace.

"Yes, yes, right there!"

"Shut up, bitch," said Sani, and pressed her foot harder against the wife's face.

"Hmm, I love this, keep doing it!"

Sani felt that she wasn't fucking hard enough, so she took her foot off the bitch's face, got into a more aggressive position, grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder.

"Oh! Even better!"

Sani quickly grew tired and had to stop. She let go of Fatima and sat on the bed. Fatima collapsed to the floor and rolled on to her back, much to her tits' relief. As she lay there gasping, she looked at Sani and tried her best to not show how much her ass hurt.

"That's it?" asked Fatima.

"Shut up, bitch."

"I was just starting to enjoy it."

This pissed Sani off and she leapt onto Fatima and grabbed her throat.

"I can see the pain on your face. You were not enjoying that."

"I might be very naive, but I am not stupid," said Fatima as she felt the hand grip her throat tighter. "You didn't like it when I looked you in the eyes earlier. You clearly didn't want my fear, you just wanted the pain."

"Shut up."

"You're a sick person who just wanted to hurt someone weaker."

"Shut up, cunt."

"But more than hurting me, you need help."

"I don't think I'm the one that needs help right now," said Sani, as Fatima's face grew red.

"Please, I'll tell you what you want to know. Just leave me alone."

"Fair enough. And you will tell me the exact truth. Not a single lie."

Fatima was about to say something when Sani pointed to the camera she had set up earlier. Fatima's eyes widened and then looked back at Sani. Sani just smiled.

"Fear me yet?"

Once Sani was satisfied with the information she got from the wife, she got up and texted Diya her location. Fatima had managed to sit up by now.

"Promise me no one sees that."

"I promise you."

"Now, just leave. I will call no one and I will tell no one," said Fatima, tired.

Sani pulled her up to her feet. Fatima had no energy to remain standing, and her pussy and her asshole were boh throbbing with soreness, but somehow she managed.

"Oh, I will leave. But first, thank me for not messing with your hijab."

"What?"

"You were smart enough to figure out that I am sick and I just wanted to hurt someone. I'm also sure that just the video of us kissing would be enough to make you afraid. So, I guess you were right. Maybe I just wanted to hurt you."

Fatima wasn't sure what to say.

"You don't have to tell me why I didn't touch your hijab. Just thank me for not touching it."

"Okay. Um, thank you. Thank you for not touching my hijab."

"Good," said Sani, and yanked the hijab off Fatima's head, wrapped it around her neck and pulled. "You think you're really smart, right bitch? Then why did you thank me for not doing something just before I did it?" asked Sani, as she choked Fatima with her own hijab.

Fatima couldn't say a word or resist, and the last thing she saw before her lights went off was the smug smile of Sani's face.

*****

Diya waited for a couple of minutes at the location and was lost in her thoughts when Sani opened the door. It startled Diya.

"All good?" asked Diya, as Sani too her seat. She had just been in a shower.

"Yep, got everything I needed and more."

"And we're ahead of schedule."

"That we are," said Sani. "What's that smell?" she asked after a moment.

"That, umm..." Diya had no idea what to say. Had there been more light in the car, Sani would have seen how hard Diya was blushing. "I don't know. I had rolled down my window for a bit. Something from the outside, I guess."

However, Sani knew exactly what that smell was.

"What now?" asked Diya.

"Let's get back to the hotel, transfer the data and we'll see what we can do," said Sani as she looked at who she was going to do next.

*****

Fatima woke up, groggy, alone in the room where she had just been ravished. She wanted it all to be a bad dream, but alas, it was real. Once her head cleared, she found herself in the same position in which her ass had been violated for the first time. Her hand were cuffed to the bed, her legs pinned under her shoulders, but something was different this time.

She tasted something in her mouth. It was Sani's buttplug. She had left behind a souvenir. She really despised its taste. As she became more aware of her surroundings, she felt nothing around her head. Her hijab had been taken off.

She remembered now, being choked by it. But where had it gone? As she tried to look around, she felt full. A fullness she had never felt before, not even when a massive dildo had penetrated her. This time it felt like she was being penetrated in both her holes at once.

Then the horror hit her. She strained to look down at herself. At first, she saw the keys to the cuffs placed between her tits. As her gaze drifted further down, she saw fabric. It was the same fabric as her hijab and it was... in her pussy.

To make things worse, she realised that the cloth was shared between her pussy and her asshole. She tried in vain to reach the keys or anything at all. She needed to wait for her husband to come home.

Too tired to even cry, she just closed her eyes and waited.

12