Spy Games Ch. 01

Story Info
An undercover mission goes horribly right.
4.3k words
4.39
14.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realization of who the woman across the room was settled in. He wanted to kick himself for not seeing her face initially and focusing on her body. He could be forgiven though because her shorts were too small to completely cover her ass. The bottom portion of each cheek was on display. It was round brown perfection that could hold any man's attention. His eyes danced along taking note of her thick thighs. He stiffened. Then he saw her face and she saw his. He noticed her begin to call him. He made his way across the room grabbing her and pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss swallowing the word as it escaped her. She was caught completely off guard. As her mind oriented her to the situation she tried to push away from his embrace but he was entirely too strong for her efforts to even register. Her eyes grew large as the kiss continued. When the kiss broke she began to say something but the look in his eyes told her not too. Confusion settled in.

"I'll explain later but for now you need to trust me.," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her close and swayed to the music playing. "And for right now my name is Javier." "But-," she began. "Javier." The whisper was accompanied by a vice like squeeze painful enough that she knew something important was happening.

"You're wearing those shorts girl. Can't wait to get you out of them." The words made no sense to her. All of a sudden he wasn't whispering and now he was talking about getting her out of her clothes - it was all very confusing. She, again, made to speak and was again cut off by a death stare. He handed her a room key, "301. Meet me there in a few minutes. I can't wait to enjoy this all night." His gaze moved up and down her body.

When he opened the door to his hotel room she was standing inside pacing nervously. She turned to him noticing the stare of death was still there. He closed the door and looked at her, "I'm so hard for you right now." He stepped toward her grabbing her and bringing her close. When their bodies met he brought his hand up between them and pressed a device.

"This will help us. It provides some white noise interference but not enough that they know I am doing it. If we whisper we should be fine." He drew in a deep breath. "Fuck ma, why are you here? Of all places?! Here?!" "James, I am so confused. What is going on? What are you doing here? Why did you kiss me? What is this device? What's happening?," she asked looking at her son desperation showing on her face.

James sighed deeply. He didn't respond to her instead he gave her the stare again. Her stomach flipped because she knew it meant something strange was going to happen again. "Damn baby this ass is amazing.," he was clearly louder than a whisper as he grabbed his mother's ass lifting her off the ground and carrying her to a table in the room. "I am going to enjoy fucking you again." He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Your life is in danger. There are people listening. They need to believe us. You are going to have to play along." She froze. He squeezed her arm. "Yeah," is what she countered with. He realized that she wasn't going to be good at this and he needed to take control.

"Listen to me, they need to believe we are lovers and you are doing a terrible job right now. I am going to give us some cover and you time to let this settle in. Follow my lead. And remember Javier.," he whispered in her ear.

"I want you in the shower. Come on." James led his mother by the hand into the bathroom. He turned the water all the way hot to steam the bathroom as quickly as possible. When he was sure that seeing or hearing them was damn near impossible he began explaining.

"I can't tell you everything but I don't work at the bank. I work for a covert operations team that handles things even our intelligence agencies can't touch. I am on a mission and you almost blew my cover back on the dance floor. Tomorrow I am supposed to make a drop and I know they are watching me so tonight you aren't my mother you are my lover. Do me a favor and moan," James commanded. "Moan?!," she looked confused. His stare was intense, "We are supposed to be fucking." Though the situation was starting to sink in hearing those words from her son was still disorienting. She played along though. "Oooohhh Javier!," she moaned. He responded, "Yeah baby. You tight little thing. Yeah you like that big dick don't you, huh, don't you?!"

"This is bad enough do you really have to do the big dick th-," he cut her off before she could continue. He looked up to the ceiling in exasperation. "Ma, I know this is awkward but it's one of the things I'm known for. If we were really having sex it would be a thing, trust me.," came his response. "Are you telling me that your so big that - that...," she couldn't get it out. His answer came by grabbing her hand and running it down the length of his pant covered erection. She paused as the realization of his size settled in. "No, that can't be real!," her hand covered her mouth in shock. James looked at her sternly. "You're so big. Too big. Unnaturally big," she called out.

"Good now listen we are going have to fake fucking when we go back out there so I need you to get into it, ok? Before that I need you to get in the shower - we have to look like we really we're doing it in here. I'll turn around so you can get in and then when you get out I will get in.," James said taking control of the situation. She just nodded her head.

When they entered the room, both clad only in towels, he commanded her on the bed. He ripped off his towel so that anyone observing was distracted from the fact that his mother still had her towel on under the covers. James stood there completely naked sporting a truly monstrous erection. Her eyes grew huge seeing it for the first time. It wasn't like anything she had ever seen. To say it was cartoonish would not describe the thing. The length was longer than absurd, the girth thicker than impossible. The head flared out like a cobra and veins covered it. The thought occurred to her that no normal woman could take all of that. Then it occurred to her that she was going to have to pretend like she was. James turned off the light and got in the bed. He rolled towards her and took her lip between his and sucked. He kissed her deeply with their tongues intertwining. She could feel his hardness throb against her and the fluid leak onto her as she felt his kiss travel down her neck. She stiffened wondering how far down he was going to go. Then he climbed on top of her and pretended to enter her letting the heavy column of flesh fall on her towel covered abdomen. James began mimicking fucking movements but she was overwhelmed by the situation and not responding as if he were fucking her. James decided that he would have to actually take her in order to guarantee she responded and they made it through the night.

He opened her towel and planted a kiss between her breasts. The moment he undid the towel he knew there was no turning back and that he would end up inside his mother. He could only imagine what was going through her mind. He was trained to do whatever was necessary to survive a mission. He had seen all kinds of things, killed people, prepared for psychological torture and physical torture. Fucking his own mother wasn't something he had ever planned but he would be okay when it was over. He wasn't sure the same was true for her. He decided that if she had to endure it he would make it good for her. James kissed the underside of her breast and alternated. He kissed all around the supple flesh getting near but avoiding the nipple. He let his mouth open as if to suck her left nipple but did not make contact only allowing the heat of his breath to wash over the hardened protrusion. Sparks shot through her core and she moistened. James trailed kisses down her stomach toward her dripping center. Despite his plan when he was directly over her the scent of her arousal filled his nose and caused him to stiffen even more. "You smell delicious, April," he said without thinking. The words caused her to gush. April's brain was catching up to what her son's actions meant and when it dawned on her that he meant to have sex with her alarms went off in her head.

"Ja-Javier-," her voice sounded full of alarm. But his tongue flicked her center shutting down all logical thought. The flick was followed by another and then another. He kissed her there as deeply as she had ever been kissed gently and rhythmically beginning to suck at her. April, though somewhere in her brain the alarm still registered, spread herself easing his access. She reached between her legs and placed her hand on his head pulling him into herself. It wasn't conscious her body was responding on its own to his efforts. His actions were amazing. She had never experienced it as good as he was doing at the moment and for that period of time she wasn't his mother or even April she was just a woman being eaten into oblivion by a man with an expert tongue. April's resistance faded fast. She rationalized it by telling herself that this was something they needed to do to survive the situation and while that was true a part of her knew that she simply gave in to the pleasure James' skilled tongue was bringing her. She shut her eyes. Exhaled. She allowed waves of pleasure to wash over her.

"April," came the unexpected voice from between her legs "You have the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted." It took merely one lick after that and she exploded. Something about hearing James say those words destroyed her ability to hold on to the fact that she was his mother. The only thing that mattered was that she was a woman and he was a man. And that man had a big dick. And this woman wanted it.

James lapped up her gush as she came for him. The nectar fanning the flame of desire burning in him even brighter. His dick was as hard as it had ever been. He had never wanted to be inside a woman more than at that moment. The fact that she was his own mother didn't change that.

James knelt between her legs as she recovered. April looked up to see the giant dick hovering over her and beyond it her son's lust filled face. She knew she was about to be taken. In the split second between realization and actualization she wondered if him eating her wasn't enough, if him fucking her was his being willing to do what was needed in the situation or satisfying the lust his face revealed. She would never have that answer.

The light dancing on her face brought April out of her sleep and into an awareness that it was morning. As she came to she realized she was laying on a man, that she was naked, that he was too. It came to her that the man was her own son, James. April lifted her head off his chest and looked up to his face in alarm. James smiled at her. He had clearly been awake. His smiling did not comfort her. He didn't seem appropriately horrified by what had occurred. She shifted and her leg made contact with his hard column of flesh. The fact that he was erect hit her hard. She looked down his body at the giant erection. He was uncovered and the morning light against his deep brown flesh caused it to glow golden around the edges. The sheer size of it, the vascularity, and the golden glow captured her attention deeply. Though she knew she wasn't supposed to she felt herself grow wet.

"I enjoyed you April," the words snapped her back into the situation at hand "You are an incredibly sexy woman." She looked at him understanding that he was still calling her by her name and she wondered might someone still be listening. She also realized that even if they were he didn't have to say what he had which made her question if that meant that he really meant it. "Thank you I -," she stopped because she honestly didn't know how to respond. How do you respond to your own child who the night before had done things to your body no one else had done - ever? How do you respond to a man who made you orgasm multiple times, gave you your first non masturbatory orgasm, and is your son. At that point she also became aware of the dull ache between her legs. The boy had stamina. James looked directly at his mother. He looked deeply into her eyes. He spoke. "It's ok if it wasn't that great for you. I can take it. I'm not going to lie though it was amazing for me. Every part of you is a joy."

His gaze intensified. "Your lips," he paused as if remembering "The taste of your tongue...the heat radiating off of you as I kissed your neck...the feel of your pulse quickening against my lips." He pulled her tighter to him moving her slightly higher as he did. April felt him growing against her leg. He continued, "The valley between your breasts...I could get lost there forever but the temptation to suck you...to feel your nipple harden against my tongue...to hear...the way you moaned..." April wasn't sure what he was trying to do but she was leaking and swooning. He squeezed her ample backside. "When I flipped you over and started kissing your back did you know...did you think I would...no, you thought I was going to flip you back over...you didn't think I would keep going...lower...nibble your ass...pull you apart and lick you there...did you?"

The memory flooded back. Her son's hands pulling her apart. Pulling her open. His tongue in her deep, back there. She remembered the way in which electricity shot up her spine. The way that he alternated between his tongue and fingers fucking her ass with both. She remembered how she came so hard screaming as she never had before. She was starting to leak now.The next thing she remembered was being turned over. She lay there trying to catch her breath trying to recover from a body wracking orgasm. Opening her eyes she saw her son, who in the moment was a character named Javier, kneeling between her splayed legs. As she looked up she saw what was easily the largest dick she had ever seen standing proud. Her mind shouted but she knew better, she had been warned. Her eyes tried to say no. In one move he was in her. Then he was deeper. Deeper. So deep...so deep that he alone had been so far in her. Who they were disintegrated at that moment. There was only what they were. A man. A woman. Fucking.

By this point April was wet again. She looked at him. "Are...are they gone you think," she whispered. He looked at her. "Yes". She breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't have to do anything else with her son like she had done. She had no idea how she was going to deal with what they had already done much less anything else. How was she going to wrap her mind around it all? Her son's secret job, his body and how hung he was, having had sex with him, how easily he had made her come over and over, and how her body clearly wanted more. As the thoughts began to fill her head she felt James move and was just starting to feel relieved that he was going to get up and the whole thing would be over when he flipped her over and in one movement entered her again. "Let's just be sure it's better safe than sorry." James began filling his mother, and her need, again.

James stood buttoning his shirt. He had just finished his shower and was preparing to complete the mission. It was almost two hours after he had entered his mother. She lay in the bed still. She lay there stretched open by her son's length and girth his cum leaked from her pussy still. April was just beginning to regulate her breathing again. "I'm going to need you to stay in character. Meet me at the bar in an hour and a half. We'll make a show of kissing and touching each other. Sometimes an agent will get lax after the job and that's how they get discovered. We have to play this all the way out...to be sure." James stated it like it was just logical. April wasn't a spy. She wasn't ready and emotionally able to deal with whatever came her way. Her son had eaten her pussy, eaten her ass, fucked her repeatedly, made her come with ease and she was supposed to just keep it moving?!

She sat on the edge of the bed now. The weight of the whole situation evident in how she sat with her head hanging down. James stepped toward her. He reached out a hand and lifted her chin. "I know this is tough and I shouldn't have taken you again this morning. That can't have made this easier on you. But honestly, when would I get to experience those velvety folds again? Last night was amazing. You were so tight...and wet. I hated that you passed out and I had to stop." April saw his mouth moving, she heard the words, but she was having a hard time understanding him admitting that this morning may have been purely for his pleasure. "You have an incredible pussy and I am not going to lie, because I think you need to know since you have moved without confidence ever since dad left, that any man, me included, would love to spend as much time in it as he could. He was a fool. You are a beautiful, sexy, sexy woman."

It helped to know that he wanted her. Despite the fact that they should never have done it the fact that he wanted her made it easier that she enjoyed it, didn't stop it and ached for more. It didn't make it right. It did make it easier. She wasn't alone.

It dawned on her that the sex come to life that stood before her must have been with a lot of women. His technique was too good, his skill too impeccable, his stroke too just what was needed at every moment not to have been. And still he was fawning over her. It shouldn't be the case but she felt sexy and powerful.

April tried to stand but her legs were weak. She sat again to steady herself. This was something she had never experienced. She looked at James as she struggled to her feet. She tenderly put a leg in front of the other. James spun to leave. "The bar, don't forget!" James called as he made to open the door. Just then a thought occurred to April. "Wait, Kate is here too!" She leaned against the wall her chest heaved and her eyes bulged as she remembered.

"Kate! As in aunt Kate?! She's here?!" James looked at his mother. "H-here?! At the resort!"

"Yes. She's the reason I'm here. It's a celebration of her fortieth birthday...shit!" April's worry shown on her face.

"Look you have to get dressed quickly and get to her," James began explaining "she can't run into me and not know. You have to explain all this to her."

April pushed herself off the wall. She stood fully upright. "All of...this?!" She looked at James who scanned her nakedness before responding. "All of it. She has to know how serious this is. These people kill people and she needs to know that if she messes up we could all be dead." He scanned her again and adjusted himself drawing her attention to the fact that he was sporting a hard on.

"Hurry up. I'll try not to run into her." He spun and left.

James sat waiting for his mother. He enjoyed the air. It was cleaner than at home. His mind drifted to thoughts of what home would be like now that he had taken his mother and done it more than once. He was deep in thought about it when she sat down across from him. She wasn't alone. Kate joined her. James' eyes showed his disapproval.

"This is Kate, my...uh, my friend." April explained thinking better of calling Kate her sister. "When I told her I had met you and told her where I had been last night she just could not believe it and wanted to meet you for herself."

"Really, and Kate now that you're here what do you think? Do I look like I live up to the story." James asked. "Did she tell you what we did after I spotted her last night? She was there in the bar looking so good...so hot actually. I had to have her, you know, right?! Sometimes you just see someone and...shit...you have to have them."

April wasn't sure if this retelling was for anyone listening or fit her. The way James never broke eye-contact as he said it made her believe the latter.

He continued leaning toward them and lowering his voice, "I have never been so instantly hard for a woman. Can you imagine?! I have been with a lot of women and truly none better than April. Did she tell you how I took her again this morning? You want to know something?! When I finished I thought about doing it again. I had a very important appointment but she would be worth the consequences just to have a few more minutes."

12