Spy Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Was all Kate could manage. She looked between her sister and nephew not fully sure what was happening in the moment but sure it wasn't anything a mother and son should be involved in.

Kate struggled to breathe normally and felt shame wash over her that her panties were a sodden mess at this point.

"I'm so hard for you right now if I'm being honest." James admitted. "Why don't we go back to my room again? Kate you can come if April is ok with sharing...I can handle both of you. Then you can see what you came to check out."

Kate's head spun toward James. "Jam-- Javier, the two...the two of us?! At once?!"

"Mmm hmm, you aren't hard on the eyes either. I would love to get the chance to have you too. April told me she had a friend who was very freaky so I know you're into it." James set the stage so her character would not say no rather she would jump at the chance.

Kate realized that she was now in a situation where she needed to play eager. "Well, that is what I came here for, right!" Her mouth said one thing her eyes another.

James stood. He looked at his mother and aunt and smiled. "I think I'm gonna really enjoy this."

When they were in James' room April was desperately trying to think of how she could stop what was about to occur she made a gesture like she was clicking something to try to get James to use the device he had used the first time but he ignored her. Instead James pulled her close kissing her passionately. James grabbed his aunt with his other arm pulling her close as well. He switched to kissing her which, though she understood the situation, caught her off guard. James grabbed a handful of Kate's meaty ass and squeezed.

"Damn, I'm gonna fuck you senseless!" James said being clear about what was about to happen.

He steeped back undoing his buckle, unzipping his pants and letting them drop to the floor. His underwear followed quickly. His enormous erection bobbed in the air drawing the attention of the two women.

Kate could not believe the size of the monster in front of her. It was bigger in every way than her dildo and that was called the behemoth. She looked at April who seemed mesmerized by James' monster.

"Suck it!" James commanded. Kate was shocked by this. "Get on your knees and suck it!"

Somehow she found herself on her knees the monster in hand flicking her tongue at its head. She could not believe how easily he had gotten her to do it. There was something commanding about James and she knew then that there was truly no way she wasn't going to actually be stretched by her nephew.

"You too." James smiled as Kate began to work on his erection. "Get on your knees and help!"

April would have liked to have believed that she would have been able to resist or at least take her time but she dropped to her knees immediately and began sucking on James giant balls.

It was a long night for both women.

12