Spy Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could ask the dozens of questions that popped into my mind, Dad walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Leaving me alone with my new mentor.

"Did you enjoy yourself this evening," she asked.

"Yes. Very much."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Here? Right now?"

"No. I'm talking about tomorrow, and next week, and the following months. Would you like to make love to me every day for a year?"

"Every day?"

"At least once a day. Maybe more."

"I... uh... I guess. What boy wouldn't?"

"Young man, if we are to work together, I will expect clear and concise answers to my questions. Do you want to continue having sex with me? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. One more question and then you will be excused. How many times did I orgasm tonight?"

"Ma'am?"

"It's a simple question. How many times did I reach a sexual peak? Or, in the vulgar vernacular of the day, how many times did I cum?"

"Two maybe three times?"

"The correct answer is zero. Yes, I found our little tryst slightly amusing, but more from an academic point of view... I enjoyed how easily I could extract information from you. Don't feel bad. What you did tonight was exactly what any other boy your age would have done. But, if I do my job properly, tonight will be the last time you make love to a woman and not satisfy her. When I am done with you, you will have the talent to seduce any woman in the world and bring her to a rousing orgasm."

12