Spy Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a plan in mind, I scanned the room looking for the right tools to keep Lydia from escaping. When I left home that morning, I was hoping to slip in and out of Feiner's office without meeting another soul. I sure didn't plan on fucking two different women before the pubs opened and certainly didn't anticipate the need to tie one of them up.

I was just about to unplug from the short, Russian spy and use a phone line to hog tie her to the couch when Gunter Feiner walked into his office with fire in his eyes and a pistol in his hands.

"Gunter. Thank God you're here," Lydia said. "This man forced me to open the safe and is now raping me. Shoot him. Shoot him dead before he spoils me with his seed."

Okay. No doubt about Lydia being a spy. And there's a good chance Gunter isn't in on it. Now all I've got to do is stay alive to tell my tale.

From the way Gunter held his pistol, I got the feeling he knew how to use it. And even though his secretary's naked body was between him and me, she was far too short to use as a shield. Since most men who burst into a room and find another man boning his wife or mistress are not susceptible to reason, I didn't try to explain the situation. Instead, I took a completely different tact. Fear and misdirection.

To recap the situation; I was a good twelve feet from Gunter, my pants were around my ankles and my dick was still buried in Lydia's pussy. To keep from getting shot, I had to disengage from Lydia, pull up my pants and travel a dozen feet before Gunter pulled the trigger of his nine-millimeter. This was going to require one hell of a distraction.

"Drop the gun Herr Feiner. My partner has you in his sights and will shoot the second I tell him to."

Gunter hesitated as he looked around the room. "I don't believe you. Have him show himself."

"He's in the building across the street with a fifty-caliber sniper rifle snugged up against his shoulder. From that range, he can hit a golf ball ten times out of ten."

"You are bluffing."

"Look for yourself. You can't see him, but the red dot from his laser sight is directly over your heart."

He fell for it. Gunter instinctively glanced down at his chest which brought his gun down as well. My hands were already around Lydia's thin waist. As soon as Gunter's eyes left mine, I used my legs and arms to launch the diminutive spy across the room. In the same motion, I dove into a forward roll towards Gunter, leaving my trousers around my ankles.

Lydia screamed, I yelled "fire" to my imaginary partner and Gunter pulled the trigger... twice. His first bullet was wide to the left and almost hit Lydia. His second shot would have hit me dead center... if I was standing. Instead, it grazed my right ass cheek as I tumbled towards him. Before he could get off a third shot, I completed my forward roll ending up with my left hand on his pistol, my right around his throat and my knee in his groin.

Gunter collapsed like a marionette without its strings. I relieved him of his pistol as he fell and turned it towards Lydia who was lying on the floor trying to make herself as small as possible.

"Stand up," I told Lydia in Russian.

Lydia, still in a state of shock, hesitantly complied.

"Now go sit on the couch. The three of us are going to have a little chat," I continued in Russian.

"Can I put my clothes on?" she asked in the same language.

"Not before you answer some questions."

"Lydia. Why are you speaking Russian?" Gunter asked. The poor man was still unable to stand due to the damage I'd inflicted on his package and had just recovered use of his voice.

It wasn't until that moment that Lydia realized she was speaking Russian instead of English.

"I... I don't know Russian. You are injured. You must have imagined it."

"My balls hurt. My ears and brain are fine. You were speaking Russian.

"Your secretary is slightly traumatized," I explained. "Getting thrown across the room and shot at immediately after getting her brains fucked out is enough to put anybody off their game, even a trained Russian agent. And when a person is in a state of shock, they tend to revert to their native tongue."

"Lydia is a Russian agent? I don't believe it."

"Then how do you explain the three open safe drawers in the front office?" I asked him.

"You. You opened them. Or you forced Lydia to do it, just like you were forcing her to have sex with you."

"And the credit card keeping the door open. Did I do that as well?"

"Yes. You must have. Lydia has no need to force the door. Her security badge will let her in."

"That's true, but the system records everybody who comes and goes through your door, by badge number. I'm willing to bet that Lydia placed that credit card over the bolt after you left Friday evening so there would be no trace of her gaining entry today. Tell me Herr Feiner, who left the office last on Friday, you or Lydia?"

"It was Lydia, but she said she had a few things to finish up."

"And tell me why you are here today."

"I... This is my office. I can come here whenever I wish."

"My guess is that today, you came to the office for an illicit rendezvous with your secretary."

"That... That is..."

"Deny it all you want Herr Feiner, but as you do, ask yourself why Lydia insists on meeting you here in the office. Wouldn't a hotel room be much more discreet?"

"Who are you?" Feiner demanded.

"Don't worry about who I am. I don't exist. I was never here. I suggest that you worry about what comes next. Both of you."

"Now Lydia," I said as I turned towards the naked girl on the couch. "In about ten minutes, this building will be swarming with police officers, MI-5, consulate officials and the local dog catcher. I suspect you don't want to be in your current state of undress when that happens. So, if you answer my questions factually, I'll let you recover your clothing.

"Question number one. What is your real name?"

Her initial silence said one thing. Her body language... eyes down, shoulders slumped... told me something different.

"I suspect there will be extensive press coverage of your arrest," I added. "A good-looking naked spy will certainly make the front page of every European paper and exclusive coverage on all the BBC channels. Hell, with a body and face like yours, you'll soon be on every cable channel on the planet, even in Moscow. The only question is... 'what should you wear for your public debut?'"

"Ludvia," she whispered. "Ludvia Morozova."

"That's much better. Once you get the first question behind you, I'm sure the rest will be easier. Now, we know you are passing secret NATO documents to your handlers, but we're not exactly sure how you do it."

"It is complicated," she said. "I don't know everything."

"Tell me what you know. And remember, the clock is ticking."

"My job is to take the documents out of the safe, make copies and pass them to my contact."

"Who is your contact?"

"I don't know."

"Then how did you get him the documents. Do you have a dead drop?"

"No. Gunter takes them."

"I never took any secret documents out of the office," Feiner said. "That is against the law."

"He did," Ludvia/Lydia said. "His briefcase has a hidden compartment. I hide them there after we have sex"

"Herr Feiner never knew?" I asked.

"No. I gave him the briefcase as a present, for being such a kind and generous boss."

"How often did you do this? Everyday? Once a week?"

"Every Sunday. Gunter and I met here every Sunday."

"Under the pretense of having an affair?"

"That is what he thought."

"Were you having an affair?"

"No. An affair infers feelings. I was fucking a crude German for the betterment of my country."

"You fucking slut," Feiner murmured.

"And you have the penis of a five-year-old boy," Ludvia replied.

"Let's stay on task please," I said. "There will be plenty of time for that sort of thing later.

"So, you take the documents out of Herr Feiner's safe, make copies, and slip them in the fancy briefcase. How did you do this without him knowing?"

Without being caught on the hidden cameras, I wondered to myself.

"On Sundays, I asked him to leave his briefcase in the outer office. I told him that the brief case reminded me of work, and I wanted his full attention when we had sex, which was always in his office. When we were done, he always took a nap on the couch, the one I am sitting on now. I had plenty of time to put the papers in the hidden compartment."

Made sense. The geniuses who installed the cameras didn't bother to bug the outer office because they assumed Feiner was the spy.

My next question was for Herr Feiner.

"If your Sunday trips to the office were for sex, why did you bring your briefcase?"

"I always take a briefcase to work. If I didn't, my wife would get suspicious."

"Okay," I said returning my attention to Ludvia. "Who removes the documents from Herr Feiner's briefcase?"

"I don't know."

"How do you get your instructions? Who is your control?"

"I don't know that either. Before I started working for Gunter, my instructions were delivered at a dead drop. Now, all my instructions come to me via the briefcase. I have a number to call if I get in trouble, but I've never had to use it... until now."

"Which you won't get to do."

I was about to ask another question when my cell phone rang.

"I've been watching and listening to everything you've done since the power went out," Mrs. B said.

"Everything," I asked.

"Yes, to include in the elevator. But we'll talk about that later. Right now, you need to leave the building. Somebody reported a disturbance, and the local constabulary is on its way."

"What do I do with Feiner and his secretary?"

"They need to stay. Tie them up, lock them in a closet or anything else you can think of. MI-5 is extremely interested in continuing your interview."

"Will do."

I hung up and asked Gunter to join me in the outer office, leaving Lydia/Lutvia on the couch.

"Herr Feiner, I have to leave. Remember, I don't exist. I was never here. When the local authorities arrive, which will be very soon, you have to tell them what your secretary has been doing. Tell them that you came to the office unexpectedly and found her copying secret documents. Whatever you do, don't let her escape. This is your chance to prove your innocence and perhaps get an instant promotion. Don't ask me how, but the right people will know exactly what happened here today and will go to great lengths to keep it out of the press. All you have to do is play hero to the locals until MI-5 arrives."

Not wanting to get caught carrying a pistol I gave it back to Gunter.

"I'm not sure where you got this, but the Brits take a dim view of civilians with guns. You might want to ditch it someplace or lock it in the safe and claim diplomatic immunity."

"Should I let Lydia get dressed?" he asked.

"That's entirely up to you."

***

It took three weeks for things to play out, the longest twenty-one days of my life as I waited to see if I'd get royally screwed for taking things in my own hands or would get a medal from the Queen for catching my first spy. Neither happened, but I did get an apology.

The Control agent who initially tried to fire me called me back to the American embassy for a debriefing.

"You did okay kid," the agent said. "Some people work for the Company for decades and never catch an enemy agent. You're not even officially on the payroll yet and you've caught three."

"I caught three spies?"

"Well, only one in the pure sense of the term. That would be Ludvia Morozova... aka Lydia Arnold. But you also led us directly to Annie Feiner and indirectly to Geoffrey Lenin, the Feiner's real estate agent and next-door neighbor.

"Frau Feiner is a spy?"

"Did you really think she fucked you because she wanted it?"

I did... but let him continue anyway.

"Unknown to Ludvia, Geoffrey Lenin was her handler. Lenin received classified documents from several Russian agents and passed them to the Russian embassy who forwarded the information to Moscow."

"How did Lenin get the documents out of Feiner's briefcase?" I asked. "He carried it with him all the time."

"That's where Frau Feiner enters the story. Apparently, this scam has been going on for at least a decade. The Germans rotate their diplomats every three years. The house the Feiners now occupy has been rented by the German embassy since the mid-eighties... Lenin has been the real estate agent the entire time.

"Lenin initially thought he had designed the perfect delivery system. Ludvia did the most dangerous part, copying the documents. Feiner and his predecessors unknowingly snuck them out of the building. All Lenin had to do was let himself into the house when the family was away and retrieve the documents from the briefcase. But he didn't count on Gunter Feiner being such a workaholic, taking his briefcase with him whenever he left the house.

"Rather than ruin what he thought a perfect setup, Lenin took a chance. He seduced Mrs. Feiner, which apparently isn't that hard to do, and then threatened to stop the affair and tell her husband if she didn't do him the occasional favor."

"Which was taking the documents out of her husband's briefcase and stashing them in her closet," I said.

"Exactly. And it would have worked for another decade if you didn't get lucky. Lutvia got raving reviews from her previous bosses -- which is not a huge surprise since she was screwing them all -- and would most likely continue in the job with Feiner's successor."

"What happens now?" I asked. "Have you already arrested Lutvia, Frau Feiner and Lenin?"

"No, and we don't plan to."

"You're going to kill them?"

"Certainly not. They're worth a lot more alive."

"Then what?" I asked.

"We're going to turn them."

"Into double agents? Working for us?"

"That's the plan, although only Lutvia and Gunter Feiner will know about it, at least at first."

"Okay, now I'm really confused."

"Think long term," the agent said. "If we arrest the lot of them, we'll temporarily stop the flow of stolen intelligence to Moscow, however it won't take long before the Russians find another way into our safes. But if Lenin continues to send them information, albeit false information, we might be able to persuade them that NATO is much more prepared to fight than they really are... possibly dissuading the Russians from attacking."

"Didn't you say that Lenin was handling more than one source? Won't Moscow get suspicious when the information that comes from Lutvia disagrees with his other sources?"

"Yes, there's always that possibility. But now that we know Lenin is a bad actor, we start surveilling him and track down his other sources. With a little luck we'll have his entire network on our side in a month or two."

"Suppose he gets suspicious?"

"Then we go all 'God Father' on him. Pull him in and make him the proverbial offer he can't refuse."

"Wow. I never knew this business was so complicated, and so cutthroat."

"Welcome to the real-world kid. The spy game can be exciting, yet it can also be brutal. You've already experienced the worst. But even if nobody gets physically hurt, it can break up families and ruin people's lives."

"Speaking of which," I said, "have you told Gunter that his wife is not only a Russian spy but also having an affair? And how about Frau Feiner? Does she know Gunter is fucking his secretary?"

"No, and we hope we can keep that information from them. Gunter has no idea his wife has any part of this, and we have sworn him to secrecy. Likewise, we have no plans to tell Frau Feiner anything about what has transpired."

"You're going to let this Lenin guy keep fucking and blackmailing Feiner's wife?"

"We're spies, not marriage counselors. If Frau Feiner knew we were on to her, she might intentionally or accidentally let Lenin know."

"What about Lutvia?"

"She keeps her job but, in exchange for her continued freedom, only places what we give her in Feiner's briefcase. She no longer has free access to the safe nor Feiner's office."

"And Gunter?"

"He is Lutvia's babysitter. He makes sure she follows our new rules whenever she's in the building. Other than that, he keeps his mouth shut and keeps doing whatever it was he did before he met you."

"Does that include screwing Lutvia every Sunday?"

"It's part of her punishment."

***

My debriefing that night with Mrs. Bancroft wasn't nearly as stressful.

"You got lucky," Mrs. B said as she wrapped her well lubricated pussy around my monolithic cock.

We had just finished a half hour lesson on advanced cunnilingus techniques and were starting our game of who could make who come first. After two years under her tutelage, I was starting to hold my own and had actually won a couple of the marathon sex sessions. By that time in our relationship, I had learned all of her tells so she couldn't fake an orgasm with me and, more importantly, couldn't hide one.

That night's competition position was a variant of reverse cowgirl. Similar to a kneeling doggy but done from a sitting position.

"I did get lucky" I said. "If I hadn't been crawling around Frau Feiner's closet, pretending to be an exterminator, I never would have found the hidden NATO documents and broke up the spy ring."

"I agree, but that wasn't what I was talking about." She slowly slid down my shaft until her butt rested on my six pack. "I meant you were lucky that Gunter Feiner didn't kill you when he found you screwing his secretary. As clever as your little distraction might have been, it wouldn't have worked if Feiner was a trained agent."

"What else could I have done?"

"At the time, absolutely nothing. And that's entirely my fault."

I slowly traced up her back with my fingernails, something I knew she enjoyed at this stage of love making and then reached around to give her nipples a little attention.

"How is Gunter showing up with a gun your fault?" I asked.

"It isn't but letting them send you in without back up is. You told Gunter that a laser sight was pointed at his heart. It was a ploy that worked, however next time I don't want it to be a lie."

"You want to put a sniper in the building across the street?"

"Or in the next room, or on a nearby hill... maybe in the car across the street. Due to your recent success, the Company is ready to send you on more intricate and dangerous missions. I won't allow it until you have a partner... a backup... somebody you can trust."

Mrs. B has this thing she does when riding me cowgirl. She clenches her pussy muscles while raising up and simultaneously twisting around my shaft. It usually sends me over the edge, but I was ready for it and countered with a thumb to the clitoris.

"Tell me about your childhood friend," she said.

"Is this another lesson in not divulging sensitive information while in the arms of a beautiful woman? Or are you just making conversation to distract me?"

"A little bit of both perhaps," she said as she flexed her well-developed Kegels. "But I also have a professional interest. We're always looking to recruit new talent."

"You want to hire my friend?"

"Possibly. Would you trust him to work with you?"

"You probably already know this, but his parents and mine were best friends. Probably the only true friends they're allowed to have, since they all worked for the Company. I've known him all my life."

"How often do you see him?"

"Not often enough. His parents quit the spy game when he was five and now live on a ranch in Montana. They still work part time for the Company, using their ranch as a safe house when one is needed. I spent most of my summers with them and it's also the place my parents sent me when they went on extended missions... until you came into my life."

"I take it you enjoyed your time on the ranch."