Spy Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much so. It was the only place I didn't have to be careful about what I said or did. He and I had miles of open space to roam without worrying about who was watching. Since my real aunts, uncles and grandparents don't know about me, his parents are the closest thing I have to extended family. Around them, I can complain about learning a new identity every three years and they understand."

"But do you trust him?" Mrs. B asked again. "If your life was on the line, would he be somebody you'd want watching your back?"

"Kids in Montana are raised rough, and they don't like easterners. The few times we were allowed to go into town, I stuck out like a flamingo on a turkey farm. As soon as I opened my mouth the locals found a reason to pick a fight. I had the skills to beat two or three of them, but when a dozen came for me, I needed help. He was always there. Even if it meant a few bruised ribs plus a lecture about fighting when we got back to the ranch.

"Yeah. I trust him with my life."

"What is he doing now?"

"He joined the Army when he turned eighteen.

"That's noble of him. What does he plan to be in the Army?"

"A sniper."

"I imagine most young men who join the Army dream of being a sniper. It's an extremely competitive school to get in."

"True. But none of his competition can consistently hit a running coyote from four hundred yards."

We continued our sex game for another half hour as each of us did our best to make the other cum. I stroked every erogenous zone I could reach while she milked my cock like a Minnesota dairy farmer. Conversation about my childhood friend and need for a partner eventually gave way to moans and groans of pleasure.

The end result was a tie. I filled her womb with my seed as she coated my dick with vagina wine. It was a win -- win situation. Just like my future partnership with my childhood friend.

***

Two weeks later, Mrs. B got a new assignment.

"Am I going with you?" I asked.

"No. You've learned everything I can teach you. Starting the first of the month, you'll be the youngest field agent in Company history."

"Where will I live?"

"Your handler will let you know."

"Who will be my handler?"

"He or she will contact you in the next few days."

"Can you tell me where you'll be?"

"I'm afraid not."

"When will I see you again?"

"Probably never."

"Suppose I need you?"

"Goodbye young prince. You will always have a special place in my heart."