Spy Games Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard to tell. But the 'what' isn't nearly as important as the 'why'."

This was it. This was where I divulged that I was more than an unscrupulous businessman. I needed her to wear a wire -- a hidden microphone -- into her meeting with the mayor and council and, even though the necklace was part of 'the wire', the battery and antennae had to be concealed elsewhere on her body.

I took her hands in mine and chose my words carefully.

"It's time we took you to the next level. You're good Miss Moorehead. Maybe the best I've ever been with. But this next step ... to get where we really need to be ... there could be an element of risk. If you do exactly what I say, follow my instructions to the letter, we'll both get what we want, and Merryville will be a better place. Not right away, mind you. But in a few years, everybody will thank you for what you're about to do."

"They're going to thank me for screwing you until your dick falls off?" she asked.

I literally laughed out loud. I was worried about her reaction, and she cracks a tension breaking joke. What a woman.

"Boobs, brains, and a sense of humor. I knew I picked the right realtor.

"Let's talk about tomorrow's meeting with the mayor and his cohorts," I continued. "Your mission tomorrow is to convince the city's elected leadership that the town is not going to hell in a handbasket."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Tell them that an international conglomerate of high-tech companies plans to buy the failing auto plant and build self-driving cars."

"Is it true," she asked. "Is somebody really going to take over the plant?"

"We're working on it," I said. "But for tomorrow's meeting ... for what you tell the city council ... it's a done deal. You'll tell them that nobody in town knows about it because the conglomerate wants to get the property at a fire sale price."

"Where do you fit in? Are you part of the conglomerate?"

"No. And it's important the council knows it. As far as they're concerned, I'm a renegade. An unscrupulous scoundrel who's trying to make a fast million off some ill-gotten information."

"It shouldn't be hard to convince them of that," she said with a smile.

That's when I let her open the two boxes. Her smile turned quizzical when she first opened them and doubtful when she figured out what they were. I don't think she minded carrying a battery pack, antennae and receiver into the next morning's meeting, although she did balk slightly when I told her where they would reside ... in her ass and pussy. But when I explained that she might be searched and those were the only two places a general "pat down" wouldn't reach, she reluctantly agreed to the plan.

No. I didn't tell her the real plan. I didn't tell her that the die was already cast. No matter what she said in the morning, thanks to the threatening material Miss Hardwood and Flanagan had anonymously delivered to each city council member a few days earlier, they had already decided to kill her. The council thought that Janis was trying to blackmail them, and murder was the only way to keep them out of jail and save their reputations. The meeting was just an excuse to get her to the courthouse before business hours.

When I left that night, I had told her everything she needed to know. I explained how the wire worked and what she should tell the council during the next morning's meeting. So why did I feel like such an asshole?

The question stuck in my mind as I descended the stairs to the parking lot, climbed in my rental car and drove towards home. I was several miles into the trip when it hit me.

Give the woman what she wants.

If Mrs. Bancroft told me that once, she told me a million times.

"I am not teaching you how to please yourself," Mrs. B constantly preached. "I am teaching you how to please women. If you give them what they want, they will respond."

Shit. I've given every one of our real estate clients exactly what they wanted. A memorable sexual experience followed by a large check. But I haven't taken proper care of my realtor. I am sacrificing Janis Moorehead to the executioner without granting her most fervent request.

All the woman really wants is to be loved.

I slammed on the brakes, turned the steering wheel hard to the left and accomplished the classic bootlegger turn ... right in the middle of Main Street. Once pointed in the right direction, I returned to Miss Moorehead's condo, quickly climbed the stairs, and rang her doorbell, hoping she wasn't already asleep.

Miss Moorehead answered the door wearing nothing but a well-worn T-shirt. She probably said something to me but, seeing her for the first time without makeup -- obviously getting ready for bed -- was like seeing her for the first time. I liked... no... I loved what I saw. She was the girl next door that I was never allowed to date as a kid. The fun-loving best friend of the obnoxious woman the Company told me to seduce. A combination of the best parts of all Mrs. Bancroft's maids.

The woman who invited me into her bedroom that night was the girl I'd been unconsciously searching for all my life. After seducing hundreds of women to further the Company's goals, Janis Moorehead was the first woman I'd really wanted to sleep with for over a decade. And I did. Two hours after she invited me into her house, I fell asleep in her bed ... with her perfect ass nestled up against me ... her exquisite breasts cradled in my hands ... my exhausted cock trapped happily between her thighs.

12