Spy Games Ch. 23

Story Info
Raven with a pistol, Janis in a thunderstorm.
3.9k words
4.91
3.1k
1
0

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers

Note to publisher: This story includes italics and centering.

Note to readers: Read chapter 10 of Realtor Revenge to see this chapter of Spy Games from Raven's viewpoint.

***

Spy Games

Chapter 23

With Mayor Stuffit's hired assassins securely tucked away where nobody could find them, it was time to confront the next person who wanted me dead.

Insisting that there were some last-minute sales contracts needing my signature, Raven asked to meet me in my downtown office at 8:00 the next evening.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Flanagan asked as he taped the fake blood ampules to my chest. "The wagon wheel is still at the house on Flogger Way. Wouldn't it be easier to strap Raven to it and let her spin until she talks?"

"Easier? Yes. But not nearly as much fun. And I'm not sure she'd talk."

"Didn't you get everything you need to take down the Merryville ruling class from the two cops last night?"

"Not quite. Toody and Muldoon have only been in town for fifteen years. Janis' parents were killed seventeen years ago. I still don't have proof that Stuffit was somehow involved in their murder."

"And you think Raven does?"

"That's my hope."

***

I got to my office a few minutes before the appointed hour. Flanagan was already there ... had been for thirty minutes. It was standard procedure. He and I supposedly didn't know each other so we couldn't risk being seen entering a building together. But, considering what Raven had in mind for the evening, I wanted my trusted friend close-at-hand ... just in case things didn't go according to plan.

Raven's white Porsche pulled up in front of the building at exactly 8:00.

"Wow," Flanagan said as we both peered through the upstairs window. Raven showed more leg getting out of her car than an entire troop of Radio City Rockettes. The bounce of her bodice suggested her boobs were unrestrained and a fortunately timed gust of wind confirmed she also left her panties at home.

"She's certainly dressed to kill."

"How is it possible that a woman that hot can be so evil?"

"One of nature's many conundrums."

Raven gave a quick glance up and down the street, grabbed her briefcase and walked in the ground floor entrance. I could hear her three-inch heels clack as she climbed the wooden staircase towards my office.

It was time. Flanagan hid in the adjoining room as I took my place behind my massive desk.

"My, you look good enough to eat," I said as Raven made her entrance.

"I'm looking forward to it," she countered, closing the door behind her. She posed for a second or two, giving me time to take in the full effect of her sensuous beauty. "But business first."

Approaching me like a lioness would her prey, she laid her briefcase on my desk and opened it so only she could see the contents. She bent over to extract several documents and -- making no effort to hide her impressive cleavage from my view -- placed the papers in front of me.

As I pretended to peruse the contracts, Raven walked around to my side of the desk. Placing a hand on my shoulder, she pressed an unrestrained boob against my arm and pointed out where my signature was required.

Once I'd put my Mark T. Seiman in the designated places, she returned to the other side of the desk.

"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight," I asked as she put the contracts back in her briefcase?

"No, but as a reward for all you have done to me this past month, I have a present for you."

With the skill of an experienced temptress, Raven slowly removed the belt that held her dress close to her impossibly thin waist and threw it to the side. Next, she seductively reached up with crossed arms and untied the thin straps which held the dress to her shoulders. Once she released the straps, gravity took over and Raven stood before me in all her naked glory.

Knowing full well that Raven was there to kill me, her performance still caused my pecker to stir.

"Impressive," I said as she reached into the briefcase for her pistol. "But how can you give me what I already own? Your body is already bought and paid for."

If anything, my words only stiffened her resolve. Her classic two-handed grip, arms outstretched, elbows bent in, only made her boobs even more prominent. The two rock hard nipples pointing directly at me were more dangerous than the blanks in the .38 she held in her hands. Taking a step backwards, she initially pointed the silenced revolver at my crotch, as if she was considering going against Flanagan's advice to shoot me in the heart.

"Tempting," she said as she aimed at my balls. "But once this is done, I may want to cut them off to keep as a trophy."

Her body shivered as she slowly raised the gun until it was pointing directly at my chest. At first, I thought her momentary hesitation was nerves and was afraid she might not pull the trigger. But then I saw the tell-tale dilation of her eyes, heard her breathing accelerate, smelled the distinct odor of a woman in heat and realized she wasn't having second doubts. She was about to ...

BANG. Her orgasm hit just as she pulled the trigger, forcing the muzzle of the weapon up and right. If she was using live ammo, the round might have grazed my shoulder but most likely would have been a total miss.

"That's for fucking me the first time we met and not cumming," she shouted.

BANG. Her second orgasm must have been stronger than the first. This time the fictitious round would have taken out a pencil holder which sat on the corner of my desk.

"That's for pimping me out to every redneck in Merryville."

BANG. Another orgasm. Another miss.

"That's for letting the Chinamen fuck me."

BANG.

"That's for fucking me in front of the Russians.

BANG.

"That's for falling in love with Janis Moorehead."

BANG.

"And that's for being a man."

She emptied the six-round pistol and never once managed to point it at something vital. But Raven was having too much fun pulling the trigger to realize she wasn't doing me any harm. So, each time she pulled the trigger, I activated one of the fake blood modules, and quickly stained my shirt with a red oozing liquid. If she took time to look, she would think every round she fired went through my heart.

Not to be deterred, Raven kept pulling the trigger on an empty gun and kept orgasming. Her eyes glowed with the wild hatred of a woman scorned. Her arms and legs pulsed as the steady progression of sexual peaks flowed from her trigger finger to her toes and then back again. Rivulets of lady cum streamed down her thighs. I was so fascinated by her reaction to killing me, I almost forgot my role in the charade. After she pulled the trigger three additional times ... after the firing pin put a second dimple in three brass rounds, I slumped over onto the desk and let the remaining fake blood flow onto the floor.

Only then, when she could no longer see my face, did she come out of her trance. With my head cradled in my arms, I couldn't see her. Flanagan had my back via a hidden camera. He had warned her many times to not touch my body after I was dead. But she was in such an agitated state, I wouldn't put it past her to pull a knife out of her briefcase and try to castrate me.

Luckily, that didn't happen. I heard her lay the pistol on the table, close the brief case and then walk out the door, closing it behind her.

"Now that's a woman with issues," Flanagan said as he came out of his hiding place.

"Yeah, I'm known to have that effect on the ladies."

"Driving them out of their minds with rage?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of passion, but either one works."

Both of us jumped as we heard the distinct sound of high heels on hardwood in the hallway. Raven was coming back. Did she hear us? Was she returning to make sure I was dead?

Flanagan quickly retreated to his previous hiding place while I tried to match the position I was in before.

Shit. Was my face turned to the left or the right? And which arm was on top? Fuck it. If I can't remember, maybe she won't either.

I heard the slight click of Flanagan's door closing as Raven walked into the room. She took a single step inside and then stopped, for several seconds, like she was considering her options. As much as I wanted to see what she was doing, I kept my eyes closed and tried to keep my breathing as shallow as possible. The next thing I heard was a rustling of clothing and the door closing. I breathed a sigh of relief as I again heard her heels on the hallway floor. This time getting more distant.

After he was sure she was gone, Flanagan reemerged from his hiding place.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "Did she have second thoughts?"

"Not hardly. She came back for her dress. She got so turned on by killing you, she initially walked out of here naked."

***

As much as Flanagan and I wanted to celebrate the success of our theatrical performance, we had way too much to do that evening to even think about opening a bottle of whiskey.

The first chore on our agenda was cleaning up my office. We used the Hollywood standard "Kensington Gore" recipe for our fake blood ... corn syrup, non-dairy creamer and red food coloring. It's simple to make, has the right color and consistency, and easy to clean up. My previously white shirt and dark trousers were a loss, but a small price to pay for screwing with Raven's mind. With both of us working, we were out of the office in thirty minutes.

The next item on our to do list was kidnapping Mayor Stuffit. Using Officer Muldoon's cell phone, we sent the mayor a text requesting he meet her and Toody at "their usual spot", which was the parking lot behind a boarded-up furniture store. With no security cameras or traffic, it was the perfect place for a crooked politician to pay off hired killers for a job well done.

I can't tell you how many people Flanagan and I kidnapped during the fifteen years we worked together for the Company, but Mayor Stuffit's was, hands down, the easiest abduction of our careers. He drove up, got out of his car and turned towards the used Honda Officer Muldoon drove when not in her cop car. Flanagan shot him in the neck with a tranquilizer dart before the mayor was three steps away from his BMW. Two minutes later, the overweight public servant was sleeping soundly in the trunk of Muldoon's Accord.

***

It was nearly midnight by the time Flanagan and I returned to our house, changed clothes, picked up Janis and met at Raven's house for yet another "Janis sighting". I was hoping that, if Raven got one more glimpse of the woman she thought she killed, it would be enough to push her over the edge.

After the road incident, when we sabotaged Raven's Porsche allowing Janis to overtake and pass her in a Mustang, Raven insisted on going to the pasture to make sure nobody had dug up Janis' grave. She didn't demand a trip to the grave site when Janis pulled the Chinese acupuncture pins out of Raven's nude body but, to Flanagan's delight, Raven insisted he spend several nights with her for protection. The last time Raven saw Janis was at the Russian's farewell party ... when Janis nearly killed her with a silk scarf around the neck. That resulted in Flanagan's sleight of hand video trick, where he dropped a camera down an air hole and convinced Raven that the picture was from the grave and not piped in from our basement.

All of those shenanigans were in preparation for this last event. If we pulled it off, Raven would demand Flanagan dig up the grave to convince herself she had to either start believing in ghosts or was destined for the psych ward.

Flanagan drove his truck to Raven's, planning to spend the night, while Janis and I followed in a rental SUV. Flanagan parked in Raven's drive. I parked in the garage of an empty house two doors down from Raven ... one of two hundred houses in town that I controlled.

The plan was fairly simple. While Raven was still sleeping, Flanagan and I would move her picnic table from the patio to a grassy area directly under her bedroom bay window. Once that was accomplished, he would let himself into Raven's house, looking like he had just buried my body, wake Raven, and make up some excuse to have her look out the window. When she did, Janis would stand up on the picnic table, making it look like she was hovering in midair. Raven would freak out; we'd move the picnic table back to the patio and be gone before she had time to investigate.

Flanagan told us it would be ten to fifteen minutes from the time we moved the picnic table until he had Raven in front of the window, so Janis and I didn't need to be in a hurry.

It was an unseasonable warm night for that time of the year. After moving the picnic table, Janis and I waited on the back porch of Raven's neighbor, hoping that the forecast thunderstorms would wait until we finished our evening's outdoor activities.

"We need to talk," Janis said as we waited.

"Any particular subject?" I asked.

"The future. It's been more than a month since ..."

"Since you became my roommate?" I suggested.

"That works, although I was thinking more along the line of since my life fell apart."

"Apparently the two are synonymous."

"Either way, it seems your mission here is nearly complete. So, my question is, what happens afterwards?"

"That depends on what happens in the next few days. Once we clean up the final bits and pieces of my mission, if the mayor and city council are still a threat to you, we'll move you to the other side of the country and give you a new identity. But I'm betting that won't be necessary. If all goes according to plan, the people that hurt you will no longer be participating members of society."

"Yeah, I understand my options. But what happens to you? To us?

"Do you defeat the bad guys, save the world, and then move on to the next international crisis? If this were a movie, am I nothing more than one of the many Bond girls ... 007's temporary love interest? Or do I have a part in the next movie? And the one after that? Is there a scenario where we get to try living like normal people? Preferably without a whipping post and coffin in our basement."

"As much as I would like that," I said, "it would not only be extremely difficult but also exceptionally dangerous. As evidenced by recent events, I've accumulated quite a few enemies in the last decade. People who wouldn't think twice about using the people I care for to get to me."

"Am I included in that list ... the list of people you care for?"

"You are. Very close to the top."

"Suppose I'm willing to take the risk."

"That's not how it works. If the Company discovered I was in any sort of romantic relationship, I would be labeled a security risk."

"They'd fire you because you have a girlfriend?"

"It's happened before."

"Would that be the end of the world?" she asked. "Is keeping your job worth losing the chance of a normal life?"

"Even if I left the Company, I wouldn't know how to live a normal life."

"I'd teach you."

"Which brings us full circle. Without the Company's protection, the wrong people would eventually find me, and I don't want you there when they do."

Janis stared into my eyes ... into my soul. And whatever she saw brought tears. Just a few, but enough to make my heart hurt.

"I've been a damn fool," she said. "You are the best man I will ever meet, and I've wasted the short time we've had together. For over a month I've been sleeping with the most caring, sensuous man on the planet, and I wouldn't let him make love to me. Next week, next month, ten years from now -- when I'm lying in bed alone -- I'll look back on these past few weeks and regret every time I refused you.

"But not tonight. Or tomorrow night. Or the following morning. I don't know how much longer I'll have you, but I plan to take advantage of every opportunity. Starting right now."

I don't recall what she was wearing that night, but I distinctly remember how quickly she went from fully dressed to completely naked. And the way she attacked my lips with hers. And how she tore my shirt off my body. And the way her breasts felt against my bare chest. How my shoes, socks, trousers, and underwear ended up in a heap on the porch will always be a mystery to me. But the intense feeling of love I felt for the blonde in my arms will stick with me until the day I die.

It was as if my two-month courtship of Janis Moorehead came to a sudden climax. No, not a sexual climax. It was a physical, mental and emotional realization that I had found the woman God had customed built for me and me alone. It was the only true "fireworks" moment I had ever experienced. Better than my first sexual encounter with Mrs. Bancroft. Better than my short but passionate love affair with Amanda. Certainly superior to anything I'd done since joining the Company.

It wasn't until Janis abruptly pushed me away that I realized the fireworks were real. The promised storm had arrived. Lightning lit up the western sky, claps of thunder shook the wooden deck. And the telltale first gust of wind foretold that rain was on the way.

"Let's go. We've got a job to do." Janis took me by the hand, and we ran naked towards Raven's back yard like two teenagers skinny dipping in a golf course water hazard.

In our original plan, a fully dressed Janis would stand on the picnic table, let Raven get a three second glimpse of her and then disappear. I didn't ask Flanagan how he planned to get Raven to look out the window, but it didn't come as a shock when, as we approached her house, we saw Raven's nude body bent over the bay window cutout while Flanagan screwed her from behind.

The lightning had taken a temporary reprieve and, with Raven's bedroom light on and the absence of outside illumination, we could see inside but they could not see out. I say that because Raven didn't initially react when Janis coaxed me to join her on the picnic table and we started doing the same thing Flanagan and Raven were doing.

Ever since Janis moved in with me, I had planned and dreamed about our first cohabiting sexual session. In my mind, it would be an all-night demonstration of everything Mrs. Bancroft had taught me. I would warm her up with gentle massages, bring her to several mini climaxes with my fingers and tongue and then, when she thought it couldn't possibly get any better, pull out the big gun and reward her with an orgasm that would make a nuclear bomb feel like a firecracker.

That didn't happen. Soon after we mounted the picnic table, I mounted Janis and did exactly what Mrs. Bancroft told me not to do ... fuck her like there was no tomorrow with very little preamble. Her love canal was flowing with inspiration and my erection was a lit stick of dynamite ... ready to explode at any minute. Three strokes into the exercise, I was fully in ... bottoming out on every thrust. My hands held on to Janis' thin waist to keep her from falling into the window that was less than a yard away from her windblown blonde locks.

As I looked over Janis' body and into the bedroom, I could tell that Raven was getting an equally serious pounding from Flanagan. The expression on Raven's face was one that I'd seen quite often in the last few weeks. It was the look of a woman who, despite not liking the man who was fucking her, was enjoying the experience just the same. In Raven's mind, Flanagan was just one more man she had to satisfy to reach her goal.

And then the lighting struck. Not too close, but with sufficient power to illuminate the entire back yard ... letting Raven see what was behind her window. Letting her see Janis and me.

I could hear her scream over the continuous booms of thunder as she momentarily spied the two people she thought she had killed.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
233 Followers
12