Spy Games Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the split second of the lightning flash, when those on the inside of the house could see us, the window turned into a mirror for those on the outside ... giving me a quick glimpse of Janis' beautiful face. The comparison between what was going on inside and outside the house was day and night ... good and evil ... heaven and hell. Pick your cliché.

I was pleasuring an ecstatically happy blonde who wanted our impromptu outdoor love making session to never end. She leaned into every thrust, like she wanted her long neglected pussy to capture the entirety of my cock, balls, ... perhaps my whole body ... and hold them forever.

Flanagan was contending with a scared shitless raven-haired witch who was doing everything in her power to get as far from him and the window as possible. But she couldn't, because Flanagan had a firm grip on her waist and refused to stop his rhythmic pounding of her pussy until he got his reward.

Each time the lightning flashed I got a change in perspective. As the storm grew closer, the flashes grew more persistent, eventually leading to what could only be described as a providential event.

Multiple sheets of electricity turned the dark sky into a brilliant red. Both Janis' and my hair defied gravity and pointed skyward as I felt sparks run from my balls, up my cock and into Janis' receptive pussy. Her mouth flew open in a drowned-out scream as we both convulsed uncontrollably like we'd stuck our fingers into a light socket. The unprecedented level of sexual and emotional release continued unabated for what may have been mere seconds or perhaps the eternity of our existence.

I knew we survived the encounter when I found myself holding tightly to a shivering Janis Moorehead as a downpour of rain, that would have made Noah nervous, opened up from the heavens.

"Are you okay?" I said as I turned her towards me.

"Never better. What do you say we go home and do it again?"

"Can I get a shower first?"

"Only if I get to join you."

12