Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jemma spies on her best friend.
10.4k words
4.2
5.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Jemma Simmons was worried about Daisy Johnson. She knew she shouldn't be, as even five years ago, when she had simply been known as Skye, and had no hand to hand combat skill she had been very resourceful and sneaky, and now not only was she a total bad ass who knew like a billion different ways to knocks someone out, but she had almost unrivalled power.

It was just she was going undercover to spy on the one person who might be more powerful than she was, and Jemma just couldn't help worrying about her. Heck, she worried about her even when it wasn't necessary, so now she was losing her mind, especially as Daisy hadn't checked in for a while, meaning it was either going really well, or really badly.

Wanting to know for sure Jemma borrowed Fitz's tiny drones, and used the stealth technology to sneak them into the apartment of Wanda Maximoff. Sadly when she did Daisy was nowhere to be found, so she had the drones attach themselves to the walls and ceilings, and then left them there to record for 24 hours. It was a really nerve-racking 24 hours, in which the worst scenarios echoed in her head.

Luckily she had a lot to keep her busy, but as always, Daisy was never far from her mind. Then it was finally time to watch the footage, and honestly Jemma wasn't sure what she was expecting, or hoping for, but what it was it definitely wasn't what she got. Because when she fast forwarded the footage she slowly stumbled across her best female friend kissing her target.

Admittedly, that kind of thing did happen in SHIELD, but she certainly wasn't expecting to see it between two women. Which should have been Jemma's cue to turn off the footage, which honestly she probably would've done if it had just been another clueless man being seduced by female spy, but it wasn't.

This was Daisy, her Daisy, kissing another woman. Not that she was her Daisy, of course. She just meant as a friend, a really good friend, and... Jemma was getting side-tracked. The important part was Daisy was kissing another woman, who just happened to be maybe the most dangerous human in recorded history. And Jemma had to keep watching to make sure her friend was okay. Or at least, that's what she told herself.

It wasn't because the drones had captured just how beautiful they look together, the positioning allowing Jemma to watch them in multiple different angles. God, she wished she could have been watching it live, that way she could have zoomed in. Something she specially wished when they started taking off each other's clothes.

Although, for better or for worse that made Jemma realize what she was doing, and she finally hit the fast forward button. At least until she saw something she couldn't resist watching. Mostly because it caused her hand to stop holding the fast forward button and instead cover her mouth in a soft gasp when she saw exactly what her best friend was doing now.

*

"More!" Daisy moaned, "Give me more. I need more. Please?"

"Not yet." Wanda cut her off, smacking Daisy's ass hard enough to make her cheeks jiggle, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, not yet, slave girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I haven't even started with you yet, so keep riding me. Yesssssssssss, ride me with your slutty little ass hole, you dirty little butt slut! Oooooooooooh, fuck yeah, earn your orgasm."

"Yes Mistress Wanda, sorry Mistress Wanda." Daisy moaned.

"Don't give me empty apologies, just do better." Wanda scolded, before pushing, "And do as you're told."

"Yes Mistress Wanda, gladly Mistress Wanda." Daisy grinned happily, before doing exactly that.

Daisy almost apologized again, simply because she was so blissed out with having the full length of her Mistress's dick in her ass. She also felt guilty, because she had deliberately sped up the speed of her thrusts, looking to get punished for her actions, and then really enjoyed that punishment. Oh yes, she enjoyed the feeling of Mistress Wanda smacking her ass and scolding her, thoroughly putting her in her place.

And of course, just by thinking of it, she had made her actions clear to Mistress Wanda. Although she probably could have guessed. Either way she felt bad for manipulating her again, even if it was the whole reason she was feeling wonderful pleasure like this.

It was a feeling Daisy continued to get as she once again found herself slowly bouncing up and down on her Mistress's cock, causing it to slide in and out of her most private hole, and giving her the most obscene pleasure she'd ever known. But maybe that was a good thing, because it gave Mistress Wanda another excuse to punish her, which she did throughout the latest butt fucking.

Well, it was hard to call it a punishment when she enjoyed it,, especially the words of encouragement and smacks to her ass, so it was also hard to complain. Especially once Daisy had established a steady rhythm, and was relentlessly sodomizing herself, much to the delight of both women.

"Yeah, ride me you little bitch! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, ride me!" Wanda grinned with delight, before delivering the latest smack to Daisy's butt, "Come on slut, you can do better than that. Put your back into it. Really destroy that slutty little ass hole of yours! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ruin it! Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, wreck it real good. Oh that's so good. Soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I love it when my little anal slut rides my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I own you, don't I Daisy? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I own you and your slutty little ass hole!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy whimpered, before adding with a happy little moan, "You own me, mmmmmmmmmm, you own me and my slutty little ass hole! God, I love it! I love being yours! Oh yes, I'm yours Mistress Wanda! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I'm your little anal slut! Your little ass whore! Your little butt bitch! I'm whatever you want me to be, just please, please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, please fuck my ass. I love it when you fuck my slutty little ass! Oh my God Mistress Wanda, mmmmmmmmm, bang my butt. Let me ride your big dick with my bitch hole until I cum all over you! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, oh God, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Admittedly, this wasn't Daisy's favourite position, but there was definitely something to be said for it, especially as she could stare into Mistress Wanda's eyes the entire time, and see shameless lust staring back at her. God, she loved the fact that she was pleasing the other woman with this twisted act. That both of them were thoroughly enjoying anal sex, perhaps most of all, despite the fact there was a giant cock up her butt. In fact, she was enjoying herself so much because there was a giant cock up her ass.

And she was pleasing her Mistress. And just, everything. She loved everything about this wonderful moment, and wanted it to last forever. Sadly that wasn't possible, and although she tried to hold back for a long time ultimately Daisy begged for what felt like she desperately needed.

"Please, ooooooooooooooooh pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, Mistress Wanda, can I cum?" Daisy whimpered, before adding with increasing desperation, "I need to cum! I need it! Please, give me permission to make myself cum. Or better yet, mmmmmmmmm, you can do it. Yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I don't care, just please let me cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Wanda grinned wickedly.

"YES." Daisy cried out, before quickly adding, "I mean, yes please Mistress Wanda. Pretty please let me cum! I need it! Please?"

"Well you'll have to do better than that." Wanda sing-songed.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Daisy whimpered again, before taking a deep breath and then began begging shamelessly while desperately trying to think what her owner wanted to hear, "Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, please Mistress Wanda, let me cum! Allow me the privilege of cumming for you, my Mistress. I don't deserve it, I know that. I'm just a no good, lying, dirty, filthy spy, who tried to spy on you, got caught, and now my bitch ass is skewered on your big dick, where I belong. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't deserve to cum, but I know how much you love to make an Agent of SHIELD cum so hard she squirts from taking your big cock inside her shit hole, ooooooooooooooh, please allow me the honour of doing that. Let me amuse you by ruining my whore hole for your amusement!"

"I suppose that will do." Wanda says almost nonchalantly, before grinning wickedly, "Go ahead bitch, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make yourself cum! Make yourself cum on my big dick. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, squirt from having my big cock up your butt, you little anal whore! Cum! Fucking cum for me! Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, cum! And where's my thank you, bitch?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU MISTRESS WANDA!" Daisy replied with blissful happiness at the top of her lungs, even as her ass was smacked for her naughtiness, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Not needing to be told twice Daisy slammed herself up and down the dildo, quickly moving up to her full speed, as she went crashing towards the edge of orgasm. Of course, just as she was about to cum her wonderful Mistress started pounding upwards into her slutty little ass, instantly making her cum nice and hard.

She then came over, and over, and over again as the two women work together to make sure the experience was satisfying as possible for both of them, but maybe especially the little anal slut that the supposedly mighty Quake had become. Oh yes, Daisy was beyond a shadow of a doubt very powerful, but she loved the idea that she had been conquered by an even more powerful woman. A superior woman. Her beloved Mistress Wanda. And now? She was nothing but her bitch. Her little anal bitch.

Wanda grinned widely as that last thought lingered in Daisy's head for quite a while, before her pet completely lost the ability to think coherently. Of course this inspired Wanda to butt fuck her bitch even harder than before, which was really saying something. It was also really impressive, considering about this time Daisy seemed to completely run out of steam.

Not that anyone watching would know, because Wanda used her magic to truly turned the mighty Quake into her little fuck pet, dancing on a string. Oh yes, she took complete control of the other woman's body, and forced Daisy to continue bouncing her ass hole up and down her dick at the pace which surely she'd need to use magic to fix later, as otherwise there would be permanent damage.

It was such a thrill for Wanda to admire her handiwork after she had ass fucked her sex slave, as every time the other powerful woman seem to be ruined beyond repair, only for her slutty little butt hole to fully repair itself, and for Daisy to beg for more. Hell, Daisy had proven to be an insatiable anal slut, begging for more butt sex even when her most private hole was a cavernous ruin.

But this time would be different, Wanda promised herself that. Admittedly, she promised herself that before, but this time really would be different. Oh yes, this time she really would have her personal little anal whore begging for mercy, and then for her to literally fix her wrecked bottom. Until then she would still make her cum as hard and as frequently as she possibly could.

This of course included offering up some verbal encouragement, which Wanda was only too happy to provide, "CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! CUM LIKE THE LYING, DIRTY, FILTHY SPY YOU ARE! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHOW ME YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE! SHOW ME I'VE SUCCESSFULLY PUT AN AGENT OF SHIELD IN HER RIGHTFUL PLACE BY SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU LOVE THAT, DON'T YOU? YOU LOVE IT IN THE ASS? YOU LOVE GETTING ASS FUCKED! HUH? YEAH YOU DO, YEAH YOU DO. OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU LOVE IT! WRECK YOUR FUCKING SHIT HOLE SLUT! PROVE TO ME YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! OH YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCKING CUM!"

Of course, those words had a downside, that being that not even Wanda's magic could stop her from cumming. Admittedly she was using most of it to brutalize Daisy's ass hole, but even if she was using it all to hold herself back it probably wouldn't have worked. Not with Daisy squirting her cum all over Wanda's stomach, and the blissful look on that pretty face and in those eyes, the other end of the harness bashing against her own clit, and just the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman was just too much.

Especially as this woman was as close to her equal that there could be, and yet without a doubt The Scarlet Witch was the Mistress here, and the mighty Quake was just her anal bitch. Oh yes, Wanda had no choice but to cum at that point, but at least it was satisfying as always.

More importantly Wanda was able to push herself through it, and several more that followed, in the name of maximizing the pleasure for both of them. Unfortunately she hadn't yet learned how to increase Daisy's stamina, and at times when she got truly carried away like this inevitably her partner just passed out completely. Admittedly Wanda was so lost in her own pleasure she didn't notice at first, truly using Daisy is nothing but a fuck hole for her pleasure.

But when she did notice she reluctantly allowed her lover to collapsed down on top of her, while making sure the dildo did not slip from Daisy's ass, as that would definitely wake her up. Instead Wanda just held her for a few long minutes while they recovered from the latest round of fun, smugly believing she had made her point to the hidden camera she knew was watching them.

*

Jemma couldn't believe her eyes. Two women were having anal sex in front of her. Something she thought was only the stuff of male fantasies. After all, what could they possibly get out of it? The answer to that was apparently not nothing, despite what Jemma would've argued only a few seconds ago, her dear friend Daisy bouncing up and down eagerly on Wanda's strap-on cock.

Which had been shocking enough when she had first seen it and assumed the toy was penetrating Daisy's pussy, but after that little exchange the truth was undeniable, and weirdly Jemma found herself wishing more than ever before she could zoom in. Only out of morbid curiosity of course, the same way she would look twice at burning wreckage.

Which was also why she just couldn't turn off this obscene show, or even fast forward anymore. Yes, she was just so traumatized by watching two women engage in such an obscene act she couldn't do anything but stare at the screen. Especially given this was her best friend, the only best female friend she'd ever really had, subjecting herself to such a disgusting violation of her most private hole.

And enjoying it! Oh God, how was her dear sweet Daisy possibly enjoying this? Because Jemma had always known she was a bit of a rebel, and proud of it, and even suspected her of homosexual tendencies, but she would never have dared to accuse her, or any other woman, of this.

Despite her indignity and outrage at what she was seeing Jemma's body had other ideas of how to react, especially her hands, which really went into business for themselves. Namely the one which had been against the keyboard slid up to fondle her breasts, and while the one which had been covering her mouth initially joined it soon it was headed further south, into Jemma's trousers.

Something which took the genius an embarrassingly long time to realize, because she was just so transfixed on what was happening in front of her. And then when she realized it, she didn't stop it. She wanted to, she really did, but she couldn't. She just couldn't.

Luckily for Jemma, while this was horrendously embarrassing, she did have an excuse. After all, she had a tiny little crush on The Scarlet Witch, simply because she was so tremendously powerful, and that was intriguing. Also, she was cute as a button. And the only thing she was wearing was a harness, meaning that her breasts were exposed.

But while she had a tiny crush on Wanda Maximoff it was nothing compared to the massive crush she had on Daisy Johnson from the moment she first met her as Skye. Who wouldn't? And she was completely naked! So of course she couldn't help masturbating to it. No other reason. Because they couldn't be, they just couldn't, Jemma told herself.

*

Jemma came at the same time her best friend did, and as Daisy didn't stop neither did she. In fact she spent hours masturbating, only stopping when the two other women snuggled together and went to sleep, which was both adorable and heart-breaking. Because they looked so good together, like they had throughout, and maybe this was more than just sex.

Maybe they liked each other, something that Jemma should have been happy about, but in that moment she couldn't help think about how she wanted to be in Wanda's position. Not that she'd want to bum her best friend, but... well, she did like snuggling with Daisy, and... and if Daisy was going to be with a woman, surely it should be her? Right?

Loathing herself for those selfish thoughts Jemma finally turned off the laptop and tried to go through her nightly routine, but she just couldn't stop thinking about what she just seen. It was even worse when she actually tried to sleep, and instead she found herself laying wide awake thinking about what her best friend was doing, and perhaps more importantly, what she had just done.

God, Jemma felt so guilty for not only watching her best friend having sex, but actually masturbating to it. And it got even worse, as instead of a one time mistake Jemma got so horny thinking about what she had just seen. She did it again, and again, and again, until finally she masturbated herself to sleep.

Although apparently even in her dream she wasn't safe, because they were filled with images of a naked Daisy being ravaged by The Scarlet Witch, all the footage she had watched while fast forwarding slowing right down so she could admire in detail the two women going down on each other.

The difference was while Wanda had her way with Daisy she then sat on the face of the other woman, again in total control of the situation. Which continued to be the case as the strap-on was again added to the equation, only this time Jemma felt The Witch literally grabbing her and pulling her into the fun. Oh God, all of a sudden she was laying in front of a smirking Daisy, who was lowering her head, ready to lick her pussy, and then...

That was when Jemma woke up with a groan of frustration. It certainly wasn't the first time she was awoken just when a dream was getting good, but it had never been so frustrating. She'd also never woken up in a strange place. She wasn't the type to get blackout drunk, and she certainly hadn't been drinking last night. Which made her freak out, but then she turned to find Daisy sleeping next to her.

This did a great job of calming her, even though she still had no idea what was going on. Then she noticed Daisy had an arm around her... that she was being spooned by Wanda, The Scarlet Witch smirking at her as she pressed her finger to her lips.

"Shhhhhhhh!" Wanda softly warned, before doing an impression of Elmer Fudd, "Be vewy vewy quiet. She's sleeping."

"Wha, what..." Jemma began understandably loudly, but then when she got a warning look from the dangerous witch she forced herself to be common quiet, "What's going on? Where am I? Is this a dream? Am I still dreaming?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers