Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy considered giving Jemma more detailed advice, but honestly, there was something so endearing about the new comer willing to explore. Trial and error, as the scientist would say. Or any scientist for that matter. And sure, she kind of had that with Mistress Wanda, but not really, because her Dom had been able to read the minds of countless men and women performing this act, so she had a much better idea of what she was doing.

Which certainly meant that she didn't make the rookie mistakes that Jemma made, and she definitely did a better job overall, but again, there was just something so endearing about what this inexperienced girl was giving her. And most of all, this was Jemma Simmons, the girl she'd been crushing on for so long now.

Honestly it was so overwhelming that Daisy actually kind of forgot that the two of them weren't alone here, and they were supposed to be putting on a show for her Mistress. Luckily without meaning too it must've been satisfying for Mistress Wanda, who happily watched them in silence for a few long minutes. So long that when Daisy finally remembered her main goal here, she immediately looked apologetically at her Dom, and then grinned with delight.

Mistress Wanda had been wearing her strap-on all through the night, poking Daisy's butt as a reminder of what they would most likely do in the morning, but now she was rubbing lube into it, suggesting that she was about to join the fun, something which the infamous Quake would very much welcome.

"Enjoying yourself?" Wanda purred with a knowing smile.

"God yes! Oh my God, mmmmmmmmm, thank you Mistress! Thank you! Oooooooooooh, thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift." Daisy moaned, before grinning, "But it could be better."

"Greedy girl." Wanda chuckled, before teasing, "And how exactly could it be better?"

"You could fuck me too." Daisy answered without hesitation, adding with another moan, "Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, both my Mistress and my best friend could fuck me together. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Jemma munching my queer little cunt like the closet case she is, ooooooooooooh, and you fucking my slutty little ass. Please, oh please, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh please, fuck me too Mistress! I want you to fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, fuck me hard, right in the ass, and make me cum in Jemma's pretty little mouth! Oooooooooooh yes, that's what I want! Please give it to me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

"Well... since you asked so nicely." Wanda chuckled, before ordering, "Roll over, greedy girl. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, give me access to that cute little ass hole of yours. Oh yes, all the access I need."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy eagerly replied and obeyed.

Of course, she was carefully considerate of Jemma by doing this slowly, and admittedly Daisy selfishly pressed down firmly on her head so she wouldn't go anywhere. To her relief, Jemma seemed to be content with this. Hell, she didn't even seem to notice, something Daisy definitely could relate, as she had been just as lost in her first taste of pussy.

And she would be definitely that lost if, and maybe when at this point, she first got to taste the pussy of Jemma Simmons. Oh God, combined with the thought of what was about to happen Daisy almost came. However luckily she was able to hold herself back, but a much more powerful orgasm was on it's way, probably right after her Mistress shoved her cock up her ass.

To Daisy's surprise, that didn't happen right away, Mistress Wanda choosing instead to stick her face in between her cheeks and start licking the hole she had passionately destroyed last night. It was a welcome surprise, and incredibly soothing, especially considering her butt hole hadn't quite recovered from last night.

And oh God, Mistress Wanda not only slid her tongue around the still slightly stretched hole, but actually pushed her tongue directly into it! Into her ass, which again, made Daisy think she was going to cum. Which was wonderful, but not exactly what she had been craving. Luckily for her it wasn't long before she got exactly what she just begged for, albeit in a more gentle way than she thought she was going to get it.

Wanda was very tempted to shove every inch of her big dick up her bitch's butt in one hard thrust. After weeks of nearly non-stop anal sex Daisy could have probably taken it and felt mostly pleasure, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt to her precious Jemma what a shameless slut she was. And more importantly, the shameless slut Wanda had made her. Her little anal slut.

Oh yes, that's exactly what Wanda had made her, and soon enough she would prove it. But first, she felt like giving Daisy a very special treat, and more importantly, to try something extra kinky simply because she was in the mood for it. And admittedly to make what happened next easier on her sex slave, to prove she wasn't completely cruel, and just because despite everything she cared a lot for Daisy.

Proving that Wanda not only slid her tongue around the hole, but pushed inside it. Oh God, she pushed her tongue as deep as it could go into another girl's butt! She even fucked it with her tongue, pushing it in and out, in and out, in and out, for several long minutes, getting the most wonderful sounds out of Daisy in the process.

However, Wanda had become very familiar with those sounds, and knew that she was pushing her bitch dangerously close to climax. Which under other circumstances would be a good thing, but Wanda wasn't ready to make Daisy cum yet. Not without her dick in her ass. So she pulled back, spat into the open hole, and then very quickly repositioned herself behind the Asian girl, lined up her cock with that now wet butt hole, and began pushing forwards.

Again, despite her desire to ram every inch up there in one thrust Wanda was able to hold back, slowly pushing inch after inch into that little tail-pipe, making Daisy gasp, whimper, and even moan in the process. God, if anything proved that the mighty Quake was now a shameless butt slut, it was actually making her moan in pleasure from getting her ass stuffed with a strap-on dildo.

Which of course, in turn made Wanda grin with sadistic delight. And she kept grinning throughout the rectum stuffing, especially when her thighs came to rest against Daisy's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was buried deep within the superhero's bowels. Something Wanda allowed the two of them, or perhaps even the three of them, to savour for a few long seconds, before she actually officially started the ass fucking.

She was even nice enough to rotate her hips, churning Daisy's insides and thus stretching her out for what was to come. Which would've probably made any self-respecting girl cry out in pain, yet this shameless little butt slut only cried out in pleasure, and Wanda loved her for it.

Oh yes, she loved having a shameless little butt slut, who's slutty little butt she could abuse is much as she wanted, and yet still she would love it. Especially as this was supposed to be a respectable government agent, and a superhero to boot, and yet here Wanda was using her like the shameless anal prostitute, that thought echoing in her mind as she began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slid in and out of Daisy's back door, arguably officially beginning the sodomy.

Daisy had no idea how she hadn't cum yet, given it was so overwhelming to be attacked front and back, first by a pair of eager tongues, and now by one tongue in one long, thick dildo which was rearranging her insides. Or more accurately, reminding her ass hole that it's true purpose now was to be a fuck hole for the pleasure of Wanda Maximoff.

That's what it was made into by her wonderful Mistress, and Daisy couldn't be more happy with that, as it resulted in a lot of pleasure for them both. Just as her pussy was meant to be licked by an eager little girl tongue. Jemma's tongue! Oh yes, her pussy was meant to be licked by Jemma Simmons, and Jemma Simmons was meant to lick it.

Even though these thoughts, these facts, were overwhelming, Daisy was just about able to stop herself from cumming because the other women were obviously trying not to make her cum. They also obviously trying to get her as close as possible to the edge of orgasm by licking and fucking her so slowly, but they really didn't have to try.

After all, this was her first threesome, it was an all girl one, and she was doing it with the girl she was in love with, and the woman she had become obsessed with in a very short time. So if anything it was a miracle she didn't beg to cum sooner, and Daisy had to wonder if Mistress Wanda cast a spell on her or something to make sure she lasted longer than was natural.

Of course ultimately it just became too much, and Daisy whimpered, "Make me cum! Ooooooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, please Mistress Wanda, fuck my ass and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole hard and deep and make me squirt all over Jemma's face! Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, make me squirt all over Jemma's beautiful face. I know, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I know my pleasure isn't the priority, it's yours. Always yours. But surely we wouldn't be doing this, if you didn't want me to squirt all over Jemma's pretty face, so please let me do that. Yessssssssss, I wanna do it. Oh shit, please let Jemma tongue fuck me, ooooooooooooh, or just wreck my shit hole! I don't care, just make me squirt, oooooooooooh, squirt on Jemma's bitch face! Yessssssssssss, oh fuck, make me cum like a bitch, all over the face of the woman I love! Please? Oh please, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh God! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Just before that last outburst Wanda ordered loudly, "Come on Jemma, mmmmmmmmm, let's give this little slut what she so desperately needs."

Dear sweet Jemma was the first to give Daisy what she wanted, shoving her tongue as deep as it could go into her cunt and then beginning to fuck her with it. Poor Daisy tried to resist, but when combined with everything else, especially the overwhelming sensation of Jemma Simmons being involved with this, she just couldn't stop herself from cumming and cumming hard.

Which adorably, completely put Jemma off her game, which would've given Daisy a much-needed chance to recover, if it wasn't for the fact that Mistress Wanda continued gently sodomizing her, keeping her on that high throughout that incredible climax, making it easy to push her to another one. Then Mistress Wanda slowly began to increase her pace, and poor Daisy just lost her mind.

It had been 'bad' enough before, but this was just too much for poor Daisy and she went berserk, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, and she would probably pushed Jemma off if it wasn't for the surprisingly strong grip which was suddenly all around her. Which honestly was probably Mistress Wanda using her magic, just as she was probably using it to make sure the following butt pounding got results.

Whatever the case she was extremely grateful, which was Daisy's last coherent thought for quite a while as she lost the ability to think coherently. That, and just how much she loved her Mistress Wanda. And Jemma. And oh God, she hope they could do this again, because she couldn't put into words just how wonderful this was.

Jemma Simmons was a scientist above everything, and therefore she didn't make guesses based on hopes, but evidence. Which was why she hadn't made a move on Daisy, as there were too many variables, and not enough evidence. Or at least that had been her excuse. But the fact that Daisy's regular pussy juice was the best thing she'd ever tasted suggested this girl's cum would be even better, and that was proven so wonderfully true.

She'd had her doubts for sure, but when it hit her taste-buds she was completely blown away. Which of course, was kind of a bad thing, as it meant she missed out on swallowing that precious liquid. Although it ended up covering her face, which certainly wasn't nothing, and it left her with a sense of achievement that she at least contributed to that.

While she was busy being stunned into doing basically nothing, Wanda made Daisy cum again, this time just through the rough anal pounding she was now giving her. Which was ironic, because even as girl cum was being squirted all over her face Jemma winced and her arse hole quivered with fear as she witnessed what Daisy was going through.

To her shame she was also incredibly aroused by it, and couldn't help think what it would be like to receive such treatment. Something that she had just unwittingly told the mind reader, Jemma cringing as she could practically taste the grin on Wanda's face. Jemma then heard a voice in her head telling her to keep licking, and overwhelmed with lust as she was the poor scientist could do nothing but obey.

Not that it was a bad thing. No, it was an extremely good thing, as it meant she got to lick up some precious girl cum, and more importantly, make the other girl cum multiple times, first by concentrating her licks on Daisy's clit, and then by shoving her tongue back into that tasty cunt. She was even able to tongue fuck Daisy. Not much, considering how frequently she was cumming, but definitely enough to make a difference.

Definitely enough, given she would remember this wonderful moment forever. And she would be forever be grateful to Mistress Wanda for that. Also the fact that Mistress Wanda was the reason Jemma got to taste the heaven that was girl cum. Admittedly she didn't get to swallow nearly as much as she would've liked, but again, Jemma loved the fact that a lot of it ended up on her face. God, she loved it so, so much.

She loved it so much she didn't even care that her own body went untouched, at least until Wanda abruptly pulled out of Daisy's ass, leaving her friend to collapse in exhaustion. Then Jemma became hyper aware of the fact that her body was aching for release, so much so she literally whimpered with need.

Fortunately there was a simple solution for that, as it felt like all she would need to do was rub her clit a little, and maybe slip a finger inside herself, while licking her cum coated lips and she would cum for sure. Unfortunately for her she was stopped by an unseen force, and even in her exhausted state she knew exactly what that was. And sure enough, all she had to do was look up to see the glowing red eyes and hands of Wanda Maximoff to know exactly what happened.

"What?" Wanda frowned, trying to seem stern, although her happiness shone through, "You think you deserve to cum, after what you've done?"

"Please..." Jemma whimpered pathetically.

"Please what?" Wanda pushed.

"Please... Mistress Wanda, let me cum. I need to cum." Jemma whimpered again, hesitating because she sounded so overwhelmed, not because she was disgusted, "Please let me cum. I need to cum, I need it so bad. Oh please Mistress Wanda, grant me the privilege of making myself cum like a little dyke slut with girl cum all over my face."

There was a long pause, then Wanda gave her pray wicked smile, and offered, "I suppose I could give you the privilege of cumming, if you do something for me..."

"Anything." Jemma whimpered once again, instantly regretting it.

"Anything? Ooooooooooooh, that's what I like to hear." Wanda purred wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm that's right Jemma, you will do anything for me. Starting with sucking my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck your little girlfriend's ass off of my big dick. Get a little taste of what you have to look forward to when it really is your turn."

Which once again had Jemma whimpering, although she didn't hesitate to reply, "Yes Mistress Wanda."

Wanda thought the way that Jemma scrunched up her face was adorable, and she loved the fact that she was forcing the spy to perform such a twisted act for her. Oh yes, she didn't have to be a mind reader to know that Jemma was disgusted by this order, but it made it so much more delicious.

Especially as the nerdy little girl forced herself to go through with it, prim and proper Jemma Simmons closing her eyes, opening her mouth, lean forward and wrapped her lips around the strap-on dildo which had just been deep inside another girl's rectum. The rectum of her dear friend and girl crush Daisy Johnson. Going ass to mouth like some kind of porn star, or even just a common whore. That's what Jemma was thinking, making it that much more delightful when she found herself liking it.

So much so that prim and proper Jemma Simmons moaned with delight from her first taste of ass, causing Wanda to chuckle wickedly. Wanda then chuckled wickedly again as Jemma desperately trying to convince herself that this was some kind of magic trick. Not that the scientist believed in magic, even after everything she had seen, which had to be the most hilarious thing of all.

That, or the fact that while she was lost in her disbelief Jemma noisily sucked the cock clean, and then started bouncing her head up and down the strap-on dick. She actually took an impressive amount into her mouth, and even tried to push it into her throat. Admittedly she didn't get very far, but Wanda appreciated the attempt, and thought it was certainly worthy of a reward.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it Jemma. Good girl. Suck Daisy's ass off my big dick! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Wanda gleefully encouraged, stroking the hair of her soon to be pet, "Take it into your throat, if you can. Yessssssssssssss, that's it. Yes, that's really impressive for someone like you. Oh yes, try and take it all the way, but if you can't, that's okay. Yeah, that's okay, as long as you lick the base. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, just like that. Exactly like that. Mmmmmmmmm, make sure you get every drop. Oh yes, I think that deserves a reward, don't you? Yes it does, yes it does. Ooooooooooooh, so take it. Yes, take your reward Jemma. Make yourself cum like the dirty little ass to mouth slut that you are! Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, take your reward bitch. You've earned it."

That was especially true as Jemma hadn't hesitated to start licking the base. Admittedly that might be because she was just lost in the moment, and her enjoyment and getting her first taste of Daisy's ass, but it was still definitely worthy of a reward in Wanda's opinion. One which Jemma was quick to take as soon as she was given permission, only instead of the gentle rubbing she had been planning on the little slut shoved two fingers straight away inside her needy little cunt, and started frantically rubbing her clit.

Not that Wanda could blame the poor girl, but it was still amusing. Especially as she was still able to keep licking and sucking that cock as she fingered her attention starved pussy, eventually making herself cum. Admittedly not with the kind of mind blowing climaxes which Wanda and particularly Daisy had just had, but it was probably all the poor girl could take at this moment.

Again this caused Wanda to chuckle with wicked delight, especially as because of the intense connection she'd established between them she practically felt what Jemma did. It was something that she normally couldn't do with Daisy, as her orgasms were just too intense, but this was a nice dessert to the main course she'd had while pounding Daisy's ass.

Oh yes, as always she had cum nice and hard from butt fucking her bitch, although not as much as her bitch, who was still lying face down from the intensity of what she had felt. Which did give Wanda a great look at Quake's gaping back hole, although for once she barely looked at it, as she was too busy enjoying the show that her new pet was putting on. Especially as she was busy coming up with wonderfully wicked ways that she could punish Jemma, and make her hers.