Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 03

Story Info
Jemma pays the price for her spying.
7.9k words
4.17
4.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Your girlfriend is outside the door." Wanda said softly.

"Which one?" Daisy asked without thinking.

"Which one do you think?" Wanda smirked.

Daisy Johnson felt stupid for asking the question, but to be fair she was in a bit of a daze, considering they only had that conversation after Wanda Maximoff broke the kiss they had been sharing. Kissing pretty girls was definitely distracting for Daisy, but never more so than when she was kissing the infamously powerful Scarlet Witch, who had redefined her understanding of sexual pleasure so much she now gladly called her Mistress.

Which was why Daisy had been reluctant to let the kiss end, automatically trying to follow Mistress Wanda's lips with her own, and then having to be pushed back. Then her Mistress got off of her, allowing the superhero known as Quake a second to think, and then a wide smile crossed her face.

Jemma! Her Jemma! Oh God, it was her best friend Jemma Simmons, and this had to mean only one thing! Didn't it? Well, there was a possibility she was here to turn down the offer nicely, but if she was going to do that it would have probably been over text, right? Right, Daisy told herself. So it was hard not to run to the door once it was clear she was expected to answer it, and then fling the door open.

But no, it was important that Jemma made the decision to open the door, or at least knock on it. Still, she took her sweet time, which was really, really frustrating. Then when Daisy heard the faintest knock she flung open the door, and questioned whether she had just heard what she wanted to hear, because then the two women just stared at each other for a few long minutes.

"Jem..." Daisy began softly, hating that she had to say this, but forcing herself to anyway, "You don't have too, you know?"

Before Daisy could utter another syllable Jemma practically jumped into her arms and smashed their lips together. It was so un-Jemma like that Daisy's first thought was that maybe this was a dream, or something worse, because this couldn't possibly be her best friend. But then, she could only imagine what had been going on inside of Jemma's head since the last time they saw each other.

Hell, the last time Daisy had actually seen her best friend, the other girl had been in between her legs licking her pussy, and Mistress Wanda had been pounding her ass hole with a strap-on, making poor Quake cum so many times that she passed out from the overwhelming ecstasy. When she came too, she was informed that her Mistress had given the scientist an offer, and time to think about it.

Apparently Jemma had made her decision six days ahead of schedule. Hell, it wasn't even a day later and Jemma's hands were around the back of her neck, and she was kissing Daisy with more need and passion than she'd ever known in her life. Luckily Daisy's body started responding to it before her mind even probably woke up, wrapping her arms around her friend's waist and pulling her closer while slowly starting to kiss back.

Then Daisy truly decided just to go with it, in the process doing her best to manoeuvre Jemma towards the bedroom, safe in the knowledge that her wonderful Mistress would shut and lock the door behind them. Something she could vaguely hear, along with a voice inside her head warning her when she was about to hit something.

Jemma definitely wasn't the type to do something this bold normally, but she had indeed been obsessing over the situation ever since she had scurried out of this apartment in a haze. Oh God, that had been this morning! Under even 12 hours, Jemma unable to take a whole week of this, as just a few hours had felt like years.

And at least at this moment it felt like she made the right choice, as nothing had ever felt quite so good as Daisy's lips did against her own. Admittedly it was a little unnerving that she was being wordlessly herded into the room where it all started like the proverbial lamb to the slaughter. Although hopefully this would end a lot better for her, and a lot more pleasurably.

They certainly had a promising start, Wanda staying out of it for now, and happily watching the other two girls making out with each other. Jemma was very much aware of her presents the entire time, even though she couldn't explain that feeling scientifically, which did really annoy her. But the feeling was undeniable, like something faint in the back of her mind, while her main focus was very much on her best friend taking her into her bedroom and then pinning her down on the bed while they continuously and passionately made out.

Then they finally removed each other's clothes, something Jemma had worried would be strange and awkward, but thankfully it wasn't. In fact it was exactly the opposite. It was natural. Oh yes, it felt so natural to remove each other's clothes, the two of them working as one until their naked bodies were pressed against each other.

In what had to be less than a minutes Jemma was completely naked and pin down to the bed, Daisy finally breaking their kiss for more than a few seconds to rest her forehead against Jemma's. The two girls then closed their eyes and savoured the moment, before Daisy spoiled it by pressing her lips to Jemma's forehead, then all over her face, making the scientist giggle.

Although spoiled definitely was the right word, as it was an important moment, which broke the tension between them, and help Jemma relax. Something she definitely needed as her best friend's lips then move down to her neck, lingering there long enough to leave a mark. Plus Daisy dug her teeth into that sensitive flesh, and then sucked on it passionately, just to make sure Jemma would have a little reminder of this.

Somewhere along the way, although it was hard to tell exactly when in Jemma's current state, Wanda moved where she could be sure the scientist had a good view of her, and then slowly began to remove her clothes. Which she could've done in the blink of an eye thanks to her abilities, but instead she chose to go slowly by hand, which did a good job of putting Jemma at ease, and more eager for the dangerous woman to join them.

Although she was so glad that Wanda was taking her time, as she wanted to savour her time with Daisy just as much, as Daisy clearly wanted to savour it being just the two of them. Which honestly, made Jemma's heart flutter.

Daisy definitely wanted that, and she also wanted to worship Jemma's body as it deserved to be worshiped. That meant as much foreplay as she could dish out while still being enjoyable for everybody, even if part of her, just wanted to dive straight for Jemma's cunt and tongue fuck the other girl until she came in her mouth.

Which was one fantasy which never failed to get Daisy off nice and hard, and one that she would hopefully get to live out if she played her cards right. But for that to happen she needed to do a good job of the foreplay, which meant lingering on Jemma's lips, neck and maybe especially her tits. That or Jemma's lips. Honestly it was kind of hard to tell in her current state of mind.

Whatever the case she definitely lingered on those cute little titties for quite a while, kissing her way down Jemma's chest, and then all over those boobs for a little while without even touching a nipple. As a result when she finally did take a nipple into her mouth it made Jemma arch her back and let out an adorable little high pitch cry, which had Daisy grinning wickedly around the nipple.

In an attempt not to overwhelm her friend she then just kept it in her mouth for a few long seconds, before beginning to suck on it. Okay, maybe she was also hoping to take Jemma off-guard, at least a little, and make her best friend let out another adorable sound. Which of course, she got. Oh, did she get it. In fact, she got it a lot over the next few minutes, she started going back and forth between those nipples.

The entire time Daisy was keeping a close eye on Jemma's face, making sure that it wasn't too overwhelming for her. Not only was that not the case, but the two friends stared lovingly into each other's eyes almost throughout the tit worship, except for the beginning where Daisy closed her eyes and just concentrated on what she was doing, or Jemma through her head back to let out an extra loud sound of enjoyment.

Then it stopped altogether when Mistress Wanda joined the fun. Which in some ways was disappointing, as it meant she could no longer staring lovingly at her precious Jem, but it was impossible for Daisy to be too upset about it, given this wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for her wonderful Mistress. And honestly, she really, really enjoyed watching Jemma and Mistress Wanda make out.

She liked it maybe a little too much, as a voice echoing in her head, told her she needed to do better. Which made Daisy blushed, and redouble her efforts, adding her tongue to the equation so she could swirl it around each nipple in turn before, and sometimes after, sucking on it.

Of course, she also increased the suction, and began massaging Jemma's body with her hands again, eventually pushing a boob into her mouth while using the other hand to play with the other boob. And yet, even through all this, she couldn't resist occasionally glancing upwards to see the beautiful sight of Mistress Wanda kissing Jemma's lips, and then eventually neck, and even her ear.

"Are you enjoying yourself, little girl of science?" Wanda whispered into Jemma's ear, before pushing her tongue into it.

"Ye, yessssssssssss, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd, I love it! Mmmmmmmmmm, oh yes, I love what... what you doing to me." Jemma moaned with a blush.

"And what are we doing to you?" Wanda pushed.

"You're fucking me." Jemma whimpered, before thinking about it, and then softly adding, "Or starting too."

"You sound like you want something else?" Wanda teased, moving her mouth to Jemma's ear. And, and then when there was even opened she pushed, "Well, ask nicely, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get it."

"Oh God!" Jemma cried out, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, before pleading, "Lick me! Please, Daisy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh please, lick my pussy! Lick me! Eat me! Fuck me! Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, Daisy please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee, give me your tongue! Please Mistress Wanda, let Daisy give me her tongue."

"That's what I wanted to hear." Wanda chuckled with delight, "Mmmmmmmmmm, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Oh yes, you heard your friend, Daisy. You heard your precious Jemma Simmons. Oh fuck yes, eat her pussy! Eat this little scientist's hot little cunt like you always wanted too. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see it."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy eagerly replied and obeyed.

Daisy only removed her mouth from Jemma's boobs momentarily before going right back to kissing them, teasing her best friend for a few long seconds, before finally allowing herself to start kissing downwards. Which wasn't always what Mistress Wanda wanted to receive, but she had trained Daisy to give her this treatment unless she told her otherwise, and it was no surprise that the lack of an additional command made it very clear that this was exactly what Mistress Wanda wanted.

And to be fair, it was probably exactly what Daisy would've done, given the choice. Because don't get her wrong, she was desperate to taste Jemma's pussy, but she also wanted to do this right. To savour every moment of it, and make it more likely Jemma would want to do this again.

Still, despite knowing that she was doing the right thing it was hard for Daisy to remain patient, especially as she got closer, and closer, and closer to her goal. At that point the smell of Jemma's mouth-watering cunt became almost overwhelming, especially when combined with the soft whimpers and cries of need which was escaping Jemma's lips.

Mistress Wanda even kept her mouth on Jemma's neck so there was nothing muffling those beautiful sounds, which was really putting Daisy to the test. However Quake was happy to report she managed to keep herself under control, even lingering a little on Jemma's stomach, covering it with kisses before she finally went for her prize.

After all that build up, Daisy felt it was only fair that as soon as she was in position she gave that needy little pussy the lick it deserve. Not that anyone complained about this, especially not Jemma, who let out a long, loud cry of pure pleasure from the second that Daisy's tongue pressed against the bottom of her twat and then began sliding upwards until it was, then lingering on her clit.

Also, weather it was because of magic or not, Daisy could practically taste the grin on Mistress Wanda's face. Which of course, made her heart flutter happily in turn. But she couldn't concentrate on that right now. No, she needed to concentrate on getting that needy little cunt want it so desperately needed. What it deserved. And that's exactly what she did. Over, and over, and over again.

These initial licks were just like the first, long and slow, resulting in the same kind of reaction from her best friend. Oh yes, Jemma continued moaning long and loudly, as she received a series of long and slow licks to her pussy. Well, there was one small difference, that being that sadly Daisy stayed away from Jemma's clit. Part of her really, really wanted to lick it, but there was plenty of time for that later.

For now, she wanted to do this right. Pleasure the other girl for as long as possible with her tongue, making the transition easier for her. And hopefully ensuring that this would be a regular thing. That Jemma would agree to join her in submission to Mistress Wanda, so they could be together, under the superior woman. Well, she began slowly, savouring this, even without the influence of her Mistress, but it gave her an even better reason to go slow.

Wanda delighted in watching all this, and better yet feeling it. Oh yes, it was so easy to enter the minds of the other girls, and experience what they were experiencing, to the point that she could taste Jemma's pussy on her tongue, and she could feel Daisy's tongue worshiping her cunt. Something she'd experienced without wanting to in the past when she spied on couples, but now she was part of the equation, making this so much better.

Also, she experienced what it was like to be Daisy, while she went down on her owner, but this was different, and so much better. So much so as much as Wanda love just watching the two best friends finally act on their true feelings for each other, her own body ache for attention. So much so it wasn't long before she demanded it.

"Are you ready to prove yourself, little scientist?" Wanda whispered into Jemma's ear, and then even as a confused look was crossing the other woman's face, she quickly added, "Because if you think you're just going to get to be a Pillow Princess you're in for a rude awakening. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, you can't just lay back and let me and your precious Daisy pleasure you. You need to return the favour."

Realizing what was expected of her Jemma whimpered, "Oh yes please... Mistress Wanda, oooooooooooooooh please, let me return the favour. I wanna return the favour on Daisy! Or you. I honestly don't care, just please, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, let me return the favour. Give me the privilege of eating pussy! Oh God!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Wanda teased.

Despite that little exchange Wanda kissed Jemma's lips and then neck for a little while. She also continued playing with Jemma's cute little titties. Why? Because she was just having so much fun teasing the little scientist, who was making such sweet noises. Better yet, thanks to her powers she could tell how desperate Jemma was to return the favour, something she that she had literally just begged for.

Of course, it was not long before Wanda lifted herself up, positioned herself over the face of her latest conquest, and then slowly began lowering herself down. Although she wasn't even all the way down before she received her first lick, Jemma impatiently lifting her head up and sliding her tongue over Wanda's pussy lips. Which was really a Daisy thing to do, Wanda able to see why she liked her so much. Or at least, gave her another reason.

This of course had Wanda crying out loudly and joyfully, The Scarlet Witch even throwing her head back and closing her eyes as she savoured the moment her needy little cunt finally got some attention. Because if she concentrated enough on another woman being pleasured it was like she was being pleasured herself, and in the past she had even cum from it, but nothing was quite as satisfying as experiencing the real thing.

And that's exactly what she was experiencing now, a real tongue sliding over her pussy, and a real girl tongue at that. Which admittedly, lacked the experience of the tongue which was continuing to worship Jemma's cunt, but there was definitely something to be said for the experience tongue which was eager and willing to learn.

It was something that Wanda definitely found intoxicating. So much so that she didn't even offer advice at first, choosing instead to just see what Jemma could come up with. Which unsurprisingly, and delightfully, was very similar to what Daisy was doing to Jemma, albeit with not such wonderful timing. Jemma also made a mistake, if it could really be call that, of constantly attacking Wanda's clit with every stroke of her tongue.

Of course, it was hard for Wanda to complain, and not just because it felt really, really good. No, she had to admit, it might not be a bad idea to cum first and hard. In fact, in her current state of mind, it was looking increasingly tempting. Especially as Jemma was new to this, and she could have probably guessed the other woman was aching to cum, even without the ability to read minds.

Jemma was indeed aching to cum, because she was just so overwhelmed right now, and more needy than she'd ever been in her life. But she also never wanted this to end. After all, she'd had a threesome this morning, but this was the first time that she was the focus of the attention, and her second ever time tasting pussy. Her second ever pussy, which was just as yummy as Daisy's had been, confirming that she was at the very least bisexual.

Which would've been overwhelming enough to discover if Daisy didn't spend the entire time effortlessly pushing her to the edge of orgasm with what felt like just a few strokes of her tongue. Of course, she was then left there to squirm, and hope that Mistress Wanda would give them the orders she wanted to hear.

"Make me cum, little scientist. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me fucking cum!" Wanda eventually moaned while pressing herself more firmly down onto Jemma's face, "Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, Jem! Just like that, oh fuck! Fuck! Tongue fuck me Jemma, mmmmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck your new Mistress! Oh fuck yeah, fuck Mistress Wanda! Fuck me! Oh fuck me, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

It was definitely the first order that Jemma wanted, and maybe even the order she wanted the most in that moment. However she spent a few long seconds lingering on Mistress Wanda's clit in the hopes that her new Mistress would give that other order, namely for Daisy to make Jemma cum, so they could all go over the edge together.

Alas, that was not to be, and then when that was clear Jemma shoved her tongue as deep inside of the other woman's pussy as it would go, instantly triggering a powerful climax. Which was another thing which was overwhelming, as Mistress Wanda's girl cum was just as yummy as Daisy's had been. So much so Jemma was stunned into doing nothing, which turned out to be a mistake.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers