Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Jemma could recover and redeem herself by making Mistress Wanda cum again her new Dom clearly lost her patience with her, and started grinding down onto her face. Which not only was wonderful, but Jemma had only just started tongue fucking her Mistress, and was disappointed that the chance to do more was taken away from her. She was also disappointed in herself that she hadn't managed to swallow every drop of that precious liquid.

But there had just been so much of it, and the fact that it ended up on her face was certainly not nothing. No, it was something that Jemma absolutely adored. Which was a good thing, because it happened over and over again as Mistress Wanda continued using her face as a fuck pad.

Along the way Jemma was either so lost in what was happening to her that she missed Mistress Wanda giving Daisy an order, or she had done it telepathically. Either way one minute she was focused only on the joy of being used to make Mistress Wanda cum, then she became hyper aware of cumming herself. She became so consumed with the orgasms of Mistress Wanda that she'd almost forgotten just how needy her own body was. Almost.

But Daisy quickly reminded her, giving Jemma easily the most satisfying climaxes of her life. And doing it so effortlessly it made her fall in love with Daisy all over again. Which was a feeling she would do anything for, which was pretty scary, considering she knew exactly what was going to happen to her next.

Daisy had always known that Jemma's pussy cream and girl cum would be the best thing she'd ever tasted, and she was proven wonderfully right. Of course Mistress Wanda's juices were a close second. No! It was a tie, definitely a tie. And she wasn't just thinking that because there was a good chance that Mistress Wanda was listening in on her thoughts.

No, it was the gospel truth. She really hadn't ever tasted anything as yummy as the pussy cream, and especially the girl cum, of her dear friend Jemma Simmons, and her beloved Mistress Wanda Maximoff. Which was why she did her best to get every drop of that precious liquid, and then like poor Jemma, she was in a better position to actually succeed.

She also had way more experience with this type of thing, which Daisy took advantage of by pulling her tongue out of Jemma's pussy almost the second she pushed in, and instead wrapped her mouth around that entrance. Which proved to be very effective, as in this stage it didn't really take much to push her friend over the edge of orgasm. In fact, it just took one thrust.

One thrust of her tongue, and the next thing she knew girl cum was squirting into her mouth, and pretty much directly down her throat. Well, Daisy did have to do a little bit of swallowing, but that wasn't exactly asking much of her, when the reward was so wonderful. Then after she got all that she could she repeated the process, albeit with a lot more tongue thrusting the second time.

After doing that a few time she added her fingers into the equation, pushing first one and then two of them into Jemma's cunt while moving her mouth to the other girl's clit. Admittedly, Daisy didn't like that quite as much, as it meant that she got a lot less cum to swallow, however the feeling of Jemma Simmons squeezing her fingers with her cute little twat as she came more than made up for it.

Besides, then she started switching back and forth between those techniques, meaning that she got to swallow plenty more girl cum. And to make the situation perfect, the entire time she was doing this to her friend Jemma was doing it to their Mistress. Oh yes, this was truly perfection. Easily better than Daisy had ever dreamed.

Unfortunately it couldn't last forever, and eventually Mistress Wanda pulled herself off of Jemma's face, signifying this was the beginning of the end. As she hadn't be told to stop Daisy happily kept going, especially when she got to watch Mistress Wanda kiss Jemma, collecting some of her own juices. Which would have been beautiful no matter what, but this was even better, because Daisy suspected she knew what came next, and she was wonderfully right.

Oh yes, Mistress Wanda wordlessly broke the kiss with Jemma, grabbed hold of Daisy's hair, and pulled her up and out of Jemma's cunt. Which was a little disappointing, but the fact that she was kissed by her Dom made up for it. Especially because while her Mistress was tasting Jemma on Daisy's lips and tongue Daisy was able to taste Mistress Wanda on Mistress Wanda's lips and tongue.

Something both women enjoyed for a few long minutes, before Wanda broke the kiss and ordered, "Jemma, bend over for me. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, get on your hands and knees, and present your ass."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Jemma whimpered, doing as she was told.

"Ooooooooooooh, can I eat her ass for you Mistress Wanda?" Daisy asked hopefully, "Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, let me prepare that ass for you? Yeahhhhhhhhh, let me prepare Jemma's ass hole for your big dick with a nice long rim job. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I want to tongue that butt hole for you Mistress. Please let me?"

"Later." Wanda said dismissively, "For now, I have another type of warm-up in mind."

Wanda moved herself behind Jemma as she was speaking and after a few long seconds of just staring at the cute little butt in front of her she grabbed onto it with both hands and gave it a squeeze. The suddenness of the act caused Jemma to let out a soft cry, followed by a whimper. Although maybe she just guessed what her soon to be Mistress intended to do.

She was, after all, very smart. In fact, it would be disappointing if she hadn't guessed, especially considering it looked like Daisy knew where this was going. But both Agents of SHIELD didn't ask questions, and allowed Wanda just to have her fun groping that ass, which she did for several long seconds, before officially announcing her intentions.

"You were a bad girl for spying on us Jemma." Wanda said softly, before questioning, "Do you want what I promised you?"

Jemma blushed, and hesitantly replied, "Erm, a... a spanking?"

"That's right, good girl." Wanda smirked, "But, I also said if you were good, it would be nice and gentle. And you have been good, so I'll make this quick. Then your little friend can taste your ass. How does that sound?"

"Great Mistress, thank you Mistress." Jemma quickly replied, before crying out as she received a rough smack.

"I told you, you haven't earned the right to call me Mistress, yet." Wanda pointed out, giving her pet another hard spank.

"Yes... Wanda, sorry Wanda." Jemma whimpered.

The poor scientist then cried out again as Wanda followed up with another nice hard smack, making sure she got her point across. But then she followed up with several much lighter blows, and went right back to the groping, so that she was massaging the pain away, to the point where even this little girl had received much worse in the field.

Not a lot worse, and nothing compared to Quake or herself, but as she searched the mind of her new plaything, Wanda had to admit she was very impressed. She was also thrilled that while Jemma hated this way more then Daisy, she was willing to do it in order to earn the honour of calling Wanda her Mistress. Which did remind her that Jemma had messed up more than once, Wanda making sure to give her a hard blow for each time, but spreading them out.

In a way this was worse, because it had Jemma nervous that they were going to move into hard spanking territory, and although she had promised that wouldn't happen Wanda was kind of tempted to do it. However if this arrangement was going to be a permanent thing she was confident that eventually Jemma would mess up enough to warrant a real spanking.

And if Jemma really did hate it, that would just push her to be the perfect little submissive fuck toy. Which was a chance that Wanda couldn't risk, so she made sure to keep the spanking light and playful, just as promised, until those cute little cheeks were a bright pink, at which point Wanda abruptly stopped, and then cooed soothingly.

"Good girl, you made me so proud." Wanda softly encouraged, before quickly adding, "In fact, you've been so good, I think you deserve a reward."

Before Jemma could ask her what that was Wanda spread those cheek so she could get the perfect view possible of the other girl's cute little butt hole. The thought of violating that hole, taking a second anal cherry, had Wanda literally drooling, which she used to her advantage. Oh yes, she took the saliva she had collected in her mouth, spat onto Jemma's ass hole, and then started rubbing it in with her tongue.

Something she could tell made Daisy jealous, but that just added an extra thrill to it. Oh yes, Wanda took great satisfaction in making Daisy jealous for a few long minutes as she slid her tongue up, down, and all around Jemma's back door, at one stage even trying to push her tongue inside it. She didn't get very far, but she was sure it would be a different story if she was to do this again.

"Come here." Wanda then ordered Daisy, which she made clear by pulling away from Jemma's butt, and grabbing the back of her bitch's head.

"Yes Mistress." Daisy eagerly replied, welcoming the chance to taste Jemma's ass on the lips and tongue of her Dom.

The kiss lasted for a few long seconds, then Wanda broke it, summoned a lube covered strap-on to appear around her waist, and ordered, "Jemma, spread your cheeks. Oh yes, give me that virgin hole!"

"Awww." Daisy pouted as Jemma did as she was told, "You promised I could taste Jem's ass."

"And you did, on my lips." Wanda pointed out, as she took aim, "And if you're good, maybe, you'll taste it again."

Jemma whimpered softly as she finally felt a cock knocking on her back door. Which was incredibly terrifying for her, and she very nearly tightened up, despite knowing how bad that would be for her. But whether it was the so-called 'magic' of Mistress Wanda, or just sheer force of will on her part she forced herself to stay relaxed.

The rim job had helped, but mostly she just had to remind herself over and over again that she wanted to join Daisy in submission to The Scarlet Witch, and would do anything to make that happen, even this. Although it was hard to hold onto that thought, as her most private hole started slowly stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of her top's cock slid through that forbidden hole and into her virgin arse.

Naturally this caused Jemma to let out a loud cry of pure agony, which was easily worse than anything she'd ever experienced before, and made her second-guess subjecting herself to this extreme misuse of her body. Because she love Daisy, she really, really did, but surely nothing was worth this travesty?

And yet, thanks to a combination of her feelings for the other woman, and the fact that The Scarlet Witch paused in her tracks for a few long seconds, allowed the agony to turn into simple discomfort. Well, also there was something else which echoed in her mind, which was probably the result of Mistress Wanda. Or at least, she hoped it was.

Suggesting that was the case Wanda then spoke softly, "Shhhhhhhh, good girl, mmmmmmmmm, that's a very good girl. You're taking it so well. Mmmmmmmm, my cock is in your 'arse' now Jemma. My big dick has violated your shit hole, and you will never, ever be the same. Because you are mine now. I'm claiming you. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, to fuck a woman's ass is to conquer her. Taking Daisy's anal cherry taught me that. And now, I'm the one teaching you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I'm teaching that if you want to be mine, if you want to have a relationship with my Bitch Daisy, you have to pay the price. And this is it. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss Jemma, give me your virgin arse. Give it to me. Allow me to take possession of your most private hole, and with it, your very soul."

Which of course was absurd, especially that last comment, although as she was recovering from getting her anal cherry popped it felt worryingly true. Especially after Mistress Wanda started slowly pushing more of the cock into Jemma's shit-pipe, the scientist again crying out pathetically as the obscene violation continued.

Thankfully Mistress Wanda took pity on her somewhat, by giving her plenty of time to adjust, not only keeping the arse stuffing nice and slow, but pausing every so often, just as Jemma feared that the experience was becoming to overwhelming. Proving there was advantages to having a mind reader as a Mistress, Jemma almost laughing at the thought, but instead crying out as she continued being anally violated.

It seemed to take an eternity, Jemma feeling like that man-made meat was about to spear her right through her body and come out of her mouth on more than one occasion. But to her amazement eventually Mistress Wanda's thighs came to rest against her arse cheeks, announcing that every inch of that giant dildo had been buried in her bowels.

Which both made her extremely ashamed of herself, and yet bizarrely proud. Especially as she received more verbal encouragement from her new Mistress, which made her blush bright red. Although it had nothing on the shame that she felt a few long minutes later, which was being officially bummed by another woman for the very first time.

"Oh yes, just a little more, just a little more. Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, every inch!" Wanda moaned with delight once she achieved full anal penetration, "That's every single inch deep inside your tight little virgin arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, good girl! Good little arse slut! Oh yes, take it in your arse! Oh fuck!"

Daisy couldn't help giggling at the mocking English accent Mistress Wanda was putting on for the majority of that taunting, which was easily as bad as hers, probably deliberately so. It was hard to tell weather the mind reader had simply guessed this was a good way to further punish Jemma, or... well, she simply read her mind, but the result was the same, Jemma whimpering softly, but not talking back.

Then they provided a distraction from the giant cock stretching her back hole and back passage, especially because it was not long after that the butt fucking truly began. Oh yes, her Mistress started sliding her hips back and forth, causing the big dildo to pump in and out of the most private hole of sweet little Jemma Simmons, officially giving Agent Simmons her first ever ass fucking.

"Daisy, why don't you take over spreading those cheeks? Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, get the best possible look at me buggering your friend." Wanda suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy eagerly replied and obeyed.

Ironically Daisy just thought she would like a better view of what was going on. It was like her Mistress was a mind reader or something, Daisy thought with a wicked grin. Admittedly she was also grinning widely because Jemma had let go of her cheeks, allowing Daisy to be the one to spread them wide open to make sure that she and Mistress Wanda got the best possible view of that big strap-on dildo pumping in and out of Jemma's ass hole.

Which made it feel like Daisy was offering up Mistress Wanda her best friend's butt hole. Like she was the one giving it to her owner as a gift. And in a weird way, she was. After all, Jemma almost definitely wouldn't have submitted so easily, if it wasn't for her best friend. Which apparently made her Dom decide she deserved a reward, and not just the one she was enjoying now.

"Do you like that, Quake?" Wanda questioned with a wicked grin, "Do you like watching me butt fucking your fellow Agent of SHIELD? Huh? Your dear, sweet Jemma Simmons? You like watching her taking it in the ass, and loving it? Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, she's taking it like a bitch. Taking it like a bitch, mmmmmmmmm, just like you do. You like that, huh? Answer me!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy eagerly replied, when she finally got the chance.

"Yeah you do, mmmmmmmm, yeah you do." Wanda grinned, before offering, "But I did make you a promise. That if you were good, maybe you'd get to taste her ass again. You still want that?"

"Oh God yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy grinned eagerly in reply.

"Then do it!" Wanda ordered, pulling her cock out of Jemma's butt and pressing the tip of it against Daisy's lips, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, go ass to mouth for me. And for Jemma! Oh yes, your precious Jemma. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, suck it Suck my ass flavoured dick, you dirty little ATM whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Be the good little cock sucker I trained you to be, and get every drop of Jemma Simmons's butt cream! Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, get it all! All down your whore throat! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it!"

Only too happy to oblige Daisy wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just been in the deepest part of Jemma's bowels, and then moaned happily at tasting that twisted treat. God, she loved the taste of ass. She had rimmed Mistress Wanda a few times now, and that was great, but it didn't quite compare to the sheer of twistiness of tasting the deepest part of her own butt.

Tasting the deepest part of Jemma's 'arse' was just as wonderfully twisted, and maybe even more so, something Daisy savoured for a few long seconds, before kicking into overdrive, slurping noisily on the head of that big dick until there was no more yummy anal juice to clean.

She then of course started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more into her mouth and eventually down her throat. If it had been the end of an ass fucking Daisy would've taken her time a bit more, partly to keep the fun going for as long as possible, and partly because she would be exhausted at that point, but mostly because she wanted to give Mistress Wanda the blow job she deserved.

Especially after making her cum so hard and frequently. But these circumstances were different. Daisy was still full of energy, and hopeful for more. Oh yes, she hoped if she quickly cleaned the strap-on by stuffing the entire length of it down her throat, she would be rewarded with more 'arse' cream, and that was exactly what happened.

Jemma felt like she shouldn't be watching this, as it was so very obscene, but now her hands were free she just couldn't resist lifting herself up onto all fours and watching as the best female friend she'd ever had shamelessly went ass to mouth.

Something the mighty Quake did over, and over and over again as Mistress Wanda started switching between Jemma's arse hole and Daisy's mouth, and each time Daisy seemed to suck that cock with even more enthusiasm than before. Oh God, her best friend was tasting her bum! And loving every second of it! Oh fuck, what had Jemma got herself into? This was so disgusting, and gross, and so, so hot. Oh shit, Jemma actually found this hot! What the hell was wrong with her?

Hopefully she was under the influence of Mistress Wanda's magic or something. Jemma hadn't believed in magic, even after everything she's seen Mistress Wanda do, but then she actually started feeling pleasure from her shit-pipe. It was a very gradual thing, but eventually it just slowly crept up on her.

Thankfully, the pain had quickly led to just discomfort, but then slowly and surely that had been replaced by something else. Something Jemma hadn't wanted to admit, at first, but now it was undeniable, especially as she found herself being teased in this way, and being forced to watch her best friend Daisy degrade herself by going ass to mouth, in between gentle thrusts to her bottom, making sure that Jemma was constantly on a weird sort of high.

The only logical explanation of this was some kind of technology Jemma couldn't explain, or magic, but it felt too powerful to be technology, and Jemma didn't want to believe that technology... that science, would betray her in that way. She certainly didn't want to believe her body would betray her like this, because what she was feeling had to be unnatural. God, it was so wrong, but it felt so right.