All Comments on 'Spy Sisters'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bmike2bmike2almost 4 years ago
Always great!

You’re always very consistent producing quality stories but this was one of your best yet. One of the best ever produced for the site. You don’t do sequels but this is worth.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, well paced to keep the interest going until the end.

A good idea to start with the sisters and then introduce the son/nephew.

Could perhaps do with a bit more description of the actual sex with the son/nephew, but that's me being picky.

Well done and worth 5*****

MrMac98MrMac98almost 4 years ago
Good and Not So Good!

First and foremost, I truly enjoyed the story! It ended far to quickly or was intentional as a set up for a part two. One thing I would suggest is to get yourself a proof reader, to many times you had the mom and her sister in opposite roles, i.e. you were talking as the mother but used the sisters name and one time during the strap-on session you said, Anna reached out and grabbed Anna's hair and pulled her back... a proof reader should have caught that. Now, let's get part two going where Gwyn finds out and joins in, maybe! BTW: Ya still get a Five!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 4 years ago

Y&es, a very well written story and its arousing - very arousing - thank you! I sure hope that the 3 of them have more fun now that her son & nephew knows about their sex life. I sure hope that her son takes it slow and shows them now that the original shock is over; how he can really use his cock as he has always dreamed of. Maybe, he'll get a new girfriend that will fit right in and it will work even better ?? More please and thanks again !!

WR_ElmWR_Elmover 3 years ago

Really should have taken some time to re-read this one. Perspective and Identity of which character is doing what is all over the place. I would have loved to give it 4 or even 5 stars but I spent too much time trying to figure out who was doing what and who with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hell, he just needs to get his gf over to his place, tie her hands to the headboard, eat her out till she's screaming in orgasm, then even though she's begging him to stop because she's too sensitive, lick her through that pain till she's cumming so hard that she's babbling and drooling!

Then lube his cock up good, pin her knees back to her ears and force that huge cock in her and BreaK that pussy, bury it in till you're grinding at the end of her tunnel, and stay there a while till her pussy takes your shape! Then BreaK her IN! Fuck her looooong, deep and hard, stay at it for a good hour, stopping anytime you think you're getting close.

Then while you have her captive, flip her over, push her knees up under her and fuck her slow and deep doggie while you grab the lube and start working a few fingers in little prissy princesses ass, cause you know she's never going to say yes unless you own it and make her cum from it too!

Once you get two fingers going in that ass smoothly with lots of lube, make that pussy cum one more time, then pull out, lube that dick up again and swap your fingers for your cock! You're going to be jacking off to the video that you're recording now a lot later, listening to her scream like a banshee in pain, then again in a massive orgasm inna bit while you strum her clit while pounding her ass!

Send THAT video to her girlfriends! They'll love it a lot more than the crappy face/dick pics!

Boy was WAAAAY too nice letting her dick/face pic for half an hour, then blow him off!! Should have just nailed her pussy then!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

It was a great story, 5 stars. Yes the names getting switched around was a bit annoying but I really enjoyed the premise, I don't think I have read anything quite like that before.

I would love to see follow up chapters and if you ever decide to do an update or rewrite to fix the names, I think it would be very easy to prolong the teasing, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise. One "issue" though, girls using toys on each other is MASTURBATION, NOT fucking!!!

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

What FUN sisters, and can't knock each other up...however, now that he's involved...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous