Spying Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Karina can't resist spying on her crush.
8.7k words
4.24
9.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Karina, see you in class tomorrow!" I heard one of my group project partners say as they waved goodbye.

"Ok bye, see you," I said back with my Spanish accent.

If there was one thing I was incredibly self-conscious about, it was how I sounded here in America. I recently moved to the US from Argentina to attend Wheaton College. My parents, my family, and all my friends back home were shocked when I chose this school. However, I desperately wanted to get out of Argentina and go to school in the United States. All in all, I thought Wheaton was the perfect choice, especially since they gave me almost a full scholarship.

The only problem about going to school in the US was that sometimes the students here had a hard time understanding me because of my Spanish accent. On top of that, while I was mostly fluent in English, there were still some words I either didn't know or had a hard time understanding because of their accent. I kept telling myself that it was ok and that the longer I stayed here, the better I would understand, right? Although, it was things like this that made me incredibly homesick, and sometimes I wondered if I made a mistake picking Wheaton.

While I had doubts about being here, there was one thing that seemingly made up for everything; the boys. There were so many freakin' hot guys! It was like no matter where I looked, there was an extremely attractive guy that I could get lost staring at. I don't know if it was the different food here or what, but I never saw guys who looked like this back home. Naturally, I was too shy to actually talk to any of them, but that was ok. The eye candy was enough for me.

When I would call home, my mom always asked me if I liked any of the boys at school and I eventually broke down and mentioned my biggest crush; my roommate's boyfriend. Ugh, I felt so bad about it. I felt dirty too! I just couldn't help it. His name was Fred and he was insanely attractive. When I first met him, I felt like I forgot how to think or talk. I was that smitten. He was tall, clean, smelled great, and was jaw-droppingly muscular. He wasn't ripped like a bodybuilder, but you could easily make out his muscles, and often dreamed about exploring them with my hands.

He had a barrel chest with huge pecs that seemed as hard as a brick wall. His shoulders were wide and his muscular arms were thicker than my thighs! Speaking of thighs, he had to have the thickest and strongest I had ever seen. He was one of the few guys who had just as muscular of a lower body as their upper. I never saw a guy who looked like him before. Americans really seemed to be built different or something. I could never have imagined bringing home a white guy before, but Fred definitely would be an exception.

After telling her all about him, I thought she would admonish me and help me think straight, but she was strangely supportive. She told me that if there wasn't a ring on my finger, or his, it was fair game. I was astonished and told her that trying to break them up was wrong! She just laughed and said something about a goalie and still scoring. I couldn't believe my own Mom was saying things like this to me. Didn't she know how wrong that was?

Now because of her, every time I saw him around campus, my heart would immediately flutter and I wondered if there was a chance to be with him. It didn't help that he always seemed to notice when I was near him and would give me a charming smile. I constantly had to remind myself he was spoken for, but I always got a sensation that his eyes lingered on me a little too long too. I always wondered if he was checking me out, but I usually didn't dress sexy or revealing, so why would he?

That wasn't to say that my body wasn't worth paying attention to though. I was actually pretty damn confident in how I looked, especially since I felt like I had a distinct look due to my Spanish heritage. I had very dark brown hair that went way past my shoulders to my upper back and light brown skin that was smooth and radiant due to my obsessive skincare routine. Also, I was in incredible shape due to my obsession with dancing.

I loved to dance even when I was super young and when I got older, my Mom helped me find a local dance team to join. My favorite dance was the tango, but I also learned how to do dance choreography for lots of pop songs too. The routines were really physically grueling, so because of that, I had a fairly athletic body with toned arms, a flat stomach, and strong legs. Fortunately for me, Wheaton also had a dance team I could join!

Beyond my athletic appearance, I was also very proud of my figure too. I had perky C-cup breasts that looked big on my petite frame given I was only 5'3". However, my most noticed asset was definitely my ass though. Thanks to my intense dance routines, it was big, round, firm, and seemed to attract male attention no matter what pants I wore. I would get hot just thinking about whether Fred stared at it whenever he walked by.

After getting lost in my thoughts, I realized that I walked out of the school's campus and arrived at a long row of townhouses that were designed to be rented by college students. It was definitely more expensive than living in a dorm, but I loved the idea of having a living room to relax in and a small kitchen to cook the food from back home that I missed. It was late, so I quietly entered after entering the keycode for the lock. I gently closed the door so I wouldn't wake up my roommate and I silently dropped my backpack too. That was when I heard the first moan.

I couldn't help but blush even though no one was looking at me and I continued to hear noises coming from upstairs where our bedrooms were. It was pretty obvious my roommate invited her boyfriend over to have sex. It wasn't too surprising. I told my roommate that I would be back really late tonight, but my group work ended earlier than expected. She probably figured she would have plenty of alone time with him.

Most girls would probably be embarrassed or grossed out by their roommate having sex, but for me, I was strangely turned on by it. Probably because I was helplessly in love with her boyfriend. As I continued to hear the soft moans of my roommate, I quietly walked up the stairs since I didn't want to interrupt. The whole time though, I couldn't stop imagining what Fred looked like naked. His physique was impressive and I could only imagine how much better he looked without those clothes hiding his features.

By the time I got to my room, I started to feel hot and strangely aroused. The more I heard his loud grunts, the more I imagined his muscular body. Did he have a thick cock to match the rest of his body? No, stop it Karina. He's off-limits! I had to remind myself that there was no way for me to find out. Unless...

No, that was crazy. Then again, there was only a short hallway separating our rooms and her door was slightly open. Maybe I could...no, no. I couldn't do that, no way! Why was I slowly walking over there? Ok, maybe just one small peek, right? Most of the lights were off, so they probably wouldn't see me and they would be too focused on each other anyway. Oh Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I couldn't believe I was doing this. My heart was pounding hard in my chest. Alright, one small look. Just to see. Then that was it. Simple, right?

Now that I was closer, I heard his body slapping against hers. I was standing right outside the door and part of my brain was still trying to reason with me that this was a bad idea. It was getting completely ignored though. I desperately wanted to see him. I knew it was completely irrational, but I just had to know! I gripped the doorway frame tightly and I ever so slowly moved my head to peek inside. Blood was pumping so hard that it almost made my vision blurry, but I finally got a glance and my eyes widened in shock.

He looked better than I even imagined! He was completely naked and sweat seemed to be pouring from his body, which made his skin glisten in her barely lit room. She was on her back while he was on top and pounding hard into her. I saw his arms bulge, his back flex, and I also got a great view of his cute butt. Thankfully, her bed was on the opposite side of the room and he was facing away from the doorway so there was little chance they could see me, especially since I hiding in the shadows. I breathed a sigh of relief that only her desk lamp was on.

Nonetheless, after a quick look, I quickly pulled my head away and laid my back against the hallway wall. I didn't realize it earlier, but I was breathing incredibly hard. So hard that I tried to control my breathing out of concern they could somehow hear me. I moved my hand to my chest to feel how hard my heart was beating and I was shocked when my arm grazed against my breast and I felt how hard my nipple was. In the secrecy and danger of it all, I didn't realize just how much my body was responding to this.

Fuck, I needed to see him again. That one glance wasn't enough and I needed to see more. Just like before, I ever so slowly brought my head past the wall and gave myself another glimpse. His powerful body continued to completely overwhelm my roommate and I wished I could be dominated like that. I saw how his hands were squeezing my roommate's breasts and I felt my body shiver as I pulled my head away again to avoid being seen.

While his hard thrusts continued to echo through my head, my hands went to my boobs and softly squeezed them through my t-shirt and bra. I opened my mouth to moan but quickly stopped myself. I looked down at my C-cup breasts and saw how my small hands were barely able to cup them. While I continued to squeeze, I started to imagine what it would be like if Fred was mauling at my breasts. His huge hands would completely cover my boobs and he would squeeze them harder than I could too. My body shivered while I imagined how his rough and strong hands would feel against the soft skin of my breasts.

Eventually, one of my hands let go of my breasts and trailed down to my crotch. I gently rubbed my pussy through my jeans and my entire body shivered in pleasure. What was I doing? This was crazy! I couldn't stop myself though, it just felt too good. I could only imagine how wet I had to be. I was probably so wet that his cock could just slide in easily. I never had a guy fuck me with as much power and passion as Fed was displaying though. I wanted my imagination to run wild, but I needed to see his dick first to fuel it further.

Summoning my courage, I leaned towards the doorway and looked inside. My eyes instantly devoured the steamy scene in front of me. It was strangely addicting. I had watched a few porn videos before, but they didn't turn me on or inspire me to fantasize the way this was. This looked and felt so much more...hot. I wonder if it was because I had a huge crush on Fred. The more I looked at his body, the more jealous I became that it was my roommate lying there and not me.

There seemed to be a brief pause in the action and I saw Fed pull his body back. For the first time, I saw his impressive cock. My eyes widened in shock and for a moment I forgot to breathe. It was absolutely massive! I never thought it would actually be in proportion to the rest of his body, but I was so wrong. I thought it would either be short or long, narrow or thick, but I never thought it would be long and thick! I was across the room and I was sure it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I couldn't imagine how much bigger it would look up close.

I didn't want to tear my eyes away, but I know I lingered too long. I moved my head back and rested myself against the hallway wall while my body felt hot. For a moment I closed my eyes and I started to imagine what it would look like for me to be laying there and not my roommate. His powerful body would loom over mine and give me the sense of feeling helpless. He would reach out and squeeze my breasts hard while his goliath cock would split my tight pussy open. I'd moan loudly and clench my bedsheets tightly.

My body shuddered slightly and I finally realized what I was doing. One of my hands was now under my shirt and squeezing my breast hard through my bra. My other hand had already unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and a couple of fingers were inside my bald, soaked pussy. This felt so wrong and so out of control, but I couldn't stop. Every corner of my mind told me to just leave and go to my room but my body steadfastly remained. I knew I could peek out and get a few additional looks while bringing my body to new heights of ecstasy.

My mind started to get lost in my fantasy again and I was suddenly snapped out of it when I heard my roommate say from inside the room, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Immediately my eyes widened and I panicked for a second because I thought she discovered me, but then I heard Fred say, "I want you to suck it."

"What? No, that's gross. I told you I don't like doing that. You know what, get off me. Get off!" I heard my roommate reply in a clearly annoyed tone and then heard some shuffling.

"Shouldn't you be done already anyway? I only agreed to have sex since you've literally been bugging me about it all week," she said again.

"Baby, please, I'm close. I just need--"

"No, forget it, I'm not in the mood anymore. I wasn't earlier, but I was just being nice since my roommate was out," she said hotly, followed by a deafening silence.

I knew I shouldn't be standing here and listening to their conversation, but I felt frozen in place! One minute they seemed to be having the hottest fuck I had ever seen, and now she seemed angry and upset. Was she really not turned on by him? How could she not want to have sex with such a hot guy? I was dying to be all over him and here she was tossing him to the side. I was honestly pretty shocked and felt so bad for him too.

"Look, I got a paper due tomorrow morning and I need to get to the library anyway. I'll see you later," I heard her finally continue.

I heard some additional shuffling and now my body sprung into action. I quickly, and quietly walked down the dark hallway to my room. I walked in and ever so softly shut the door so they wouldn't know that I was here. I turned on my light, slowly walked over to my bed, and sat down on the edge while I breathed hard from the anxiety of almost being caught. What the hell just happened? I never acted like this before. Fred was like, super duper hot, but was he really worth that risk?

For the next few minutes, I focused completely on myself to try to steady my breathing and bring down my heart rate. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack at the rate it was going! I had no idea what was going on with my roommate and Fred since our rooms didn't share a wall. I eventually heard the front door to our unit open and close and was pretty sure that was him leaving. Finally, I could breathe a sigh of relief that no one saw me.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door and my body practically jumped. I had to remind myself that everything was ok. It was probably just my roommate seeing if I was home or something before she left. If so, I would just kindly tell her that I was so tired I went straight to my room and I totally didn't hear anything. I stood up and walked to the door as confidently as I could. Yes, I could do this, everything was fine.

"Hi Zoe," I started to say while I opened the door, and instead of my roommate, I saw the huge, impressive, and naked physique of Fred standing in front of me.

Every hair on my body seemed to stand on end in the pure shock of the sight. I knew I should've screamed and immediately shut the door, but instead, I stood there completely paralyzed. After we just stared at each other for a second, he quickly stepped inside and softly pushed me backward before he closed the door behind him. He then moved his hands to my waist and pushed me until my back was against the wall inside my room.

My mind could barely process what was going on. Not only did I have a hot guy in my room, but it was the guy I had a total crush on and it was the same guy that I was just masturbating to! I looked up at him helplessly and didn't even try to push him away or anything. I knew I probably should've, but I just didn't want to.

"What...umm where is uhh Zoe," I started to say, but finding the words in English suddenly became very difficult.

He moved his muscular body closer to mine and I felt completely pressed up against the wall as he said, "Don't worry, she already left."

My mind was racing as I was trying to comprehend a million things at once. Why was he still naked? Why did he come to my room? Did my hair look ok? Gosh, why did he smell so freakin' good?

He interrupted my thoughts when he said, "I saw you watching us."

"What? No, no," I said defensively, not wanting to admit my perverted actions.

"Yes, I saw your face in the -- of the mirror," he continued, but I was so flustered and my heart was pounding so hard that I couldn't make every word out.

Huh? The mirror? Oh shit. I winced at my own stupidity. Of course! Why didn't I think about that damn mirror that was near her bed? Stupid, stupid Karina. I knew it was a bad idea but I just had to look didn't I? There was no way I could admit it. Maybe I could play it off or something?

"I do not know, that was not me, I--"

"You know, there are -- late at night where I think -- you," he continued.

Wait, what? Why was English suddenly so hard to understand suddenly. Did I hear that correctly? No, I must have misheard it or my brain was playing tricks with me.

"Even -- I was fucking Zoe, once I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking -- you."

I wanted to say something, but my mind couldn't even begin to formulate the words but he continued, "When I see you around campus, you -- get me hard. I had no -- you liked me as -- as I like you."

He pressed his body forward even more and I felt something hard press against my stomach. When I looked down I sucked in my breath. His immense cock was completely hard and looked even bigger now that it was pressing into me! I should have been focusing on what he just said about noticing me and all that, but now all I wanted to do was touch his dick and feel how hard it was. My hands twitched, but I couldn't bring myself to move them. What was wrong with me? Wait wait wait, what was that he just said? Does he actually like me?

"I do not know what you are saying," I practically whispered back.

"It's not -- me, right? You got so turned on watching me, you -- to play with yourself, didn't you?" he said softly, so I didn't hear quite everything, but I still understood.

My eyes widened at his accusation and I gulped before I responded, "No, I did not."

"Your nipples are still hard," he said as he leaned his head forward while I glanced down and saw that my nipples were poking through both my bra and my shirt.

"You surprise me and--"

"Your jeans are --, Karina."

"I was undressing for bed," I said breathlessly as his face moved closer to mine.

"Then why are -- fingers wet?" he said as his lips almost reached mine and left me barely able to concentrate on what he was saying.

"Because...because..." I practically whispered back as my head started to ring.

"Don't worry, we both want this," he whispered back to me.

His lips closed the final, tiny distance between our mouths and I felt him suck on my lips. At first, I didn't kiss him back. It just felt too wrong and was a complete betrayal of my roommate. Then again, she wasn't really my friend and she didn't seem to like him as much as I did. Oh Mary, please forgive me, his lips tasted so good and I just couldn't take it anymore. I gave in. I passionately kissed him back and started to wrap my arms around his neck.

Our kisses were slow at first, but they became more fervent and I felt his hands squeeze my tiny waist. While we explored each other's mouths, I felt his hands start to glide up the smooth skin of my torso, and my t-shirt was raised higher and higher. The way his fingers lightly touched my smooth skin made me shiver in pleasure.