Spying Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in an attempt to clear such wrong thoughts and focused on his pulsating, herculean, cock. It was covered in my pussy juices and I moaned softly when I saw how much his white rod contrasted against my light brown skin. His hands moved to grab my thighs and I felt my abs tense up every time his cock throbbed. Was it sinful that I wanted his cum so badly?

After he released a loud groan, a thick rope of cum shot out and landed on the smooth skin of my breasts. Then another volley, and another. A seemingly endless stream of cum burst from his cock and started to drown my breasts in his hot seed. My body shivered in pleasure each time his hot cum landed on me. I heard the phrase 'cum slut' before, but I never thought of myself as one. Now though, I wasn't so sure. I loved how it felt against my creamy skin and every time I looked at my cum coated skin, it felt like a bell was ringing in my head.

It wasn't long until my boobs and most of my tight stomach were drenched in his hot white seed and his cock now only dripped out a few drops of cum. With how much he cam earlier, I thought he wouldn't have much left for a second round. I was so very, very wrong. It seemed like he cam even more than he did earlier! I didn't have a ton of past sexual experience, but this seemed completely outrageous. It honestly looked like multiple guys just cam on top of me! This barely seemed real.

Once his cock stopped pulsating, he sat back on his ankles and breathed hard. I felt so torn as to what I should look at; my cum drowned body or this mountain of muscle kneeling in front of me who looked like a Greek god. A god who just satisfied me more than I thought possible. I saw beads of sweat roll down his huge muscles and I felt my hairs stand on end. Gosh, I was so smitten. Not only was he physically impressive, but he had such a handsome face too. For some reason, I just wanted to reach out and feel that smooth, chiseled jawline of his.

It seemed like we both stayed like that forever, but I knew it was probably only a minute or two. He eventually moved and crawled backward off my bed and had such a commanding presence even though he was only standing in my room. He put his hands on his hips and took some deep breaths. It was like watching a gladiator or something after winning a victorious match.

"That was amazing Karina. You're so fucking hot. Shit, I want to stay, but look, I -- leave before Zoe gets back. I'll see you --, ok?"

My dreams of him hopefully staying and showering with me were crushed. I was going to try to say something when I saw him smile at me and I was suddenly spellbound. My heart seemed to skip a beat and it was like the entire world fell away except for his smile. I knew the lights were on in my room, but if they weren't, I was confident his smile could light up my room as bright as the sun.

I felt my cheeks get hot as I just helplessly stared before I got embarrassed and turned away slightly. I heard his footsteps and when I looked back, I saw him open my door and close it behind him as he left.

For the love of Mary, why didn't I smile back at him?! My eyes winced and I bounced my head on my pillow in frustration. What was wrong with me? How awkward and silly did I have to look? I quickly imagined the deer in headlights stare I must have given back and I silently screamed to myself while my feet kicked my bed rapidly. After calming down, I tried to think about it rationally. He said he would see me again. That meant something right? But...did he actually like me, like me? Or did he only want to see me again cause he wanted to fuck me?

I didn't know what to think and I sure as hell didn't know what was going to happen between me, him, and Zoe. I really made my life so much more freakin' complicated, didn't I? Well, no use just laying around. I desperately need a hot shower anyway. Hopefully, it would help soothe away some of my thoughts too.

After showering, blow-drying my hair, and putting on my pajamas, I was finally ready to sleep. I crawled into bed and completely covered myself with my sheets. I hoped to figure out a plan for tomorrow, but I was still drawing a blank. As much as I liked him and enjoyed tonight, he was still with Zoe. Could we meet up in secret? Did I even want to? I didn't just want to fuck him though. I wanted to be with him, laugh with him, get mad at him, everything. All I could do was sigh heavily into my pillow.

Ok, I would just try to avoid him on campus so Zoe wouldn't get suspicious and then find a moment to privately tell him I didn't want to be a side-girl. In my head, I would confess my feelings for him and tell him that I wanted to be his entire girl, but I didn't think I would have the confidence to do that in real life. I started to go through dozens of scenarios and I slowly started to fall asleep. I hated him for making my life so complicated, but I couldn't help but feel so damn happy. Eventually, what my mom said to me earlier kept repeating in my head as I drifted off.

Just because there's a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score, right?