Spying Neighbour

Story Info
I fuck my hot neighbour.
2.4k words
4.24
19k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 30 year old male, tall, not to muscular. I spent most of my free hours playing video games. I am a true PC gamer, not the console bullshit. I've got this very nice triple screen setup near the window. From that window I have a perfect view straight into my neighbours bedroom.

From time to time my gaming addiction is rewarded. I've spotted my hot neighbour Silvia naked like a dozen times already. She is either fully naked except for the towel wrapped around her head coming from the shower, or wearing matching lingerie showing off her nice ass and round tits.

Usually when I spot her, I turn off all lights including my screens. That way I can remain seated while looking at her without being seen myself.

This one time she entered the room in a black thong, no bra hair wrapped in a towel. I glanced over to take in as much as I could. Suddenly she looked up, and I swear our eyes locked. I ducked behind my desk really fast hoping she didn't spot me. I sneaked out of the room turning off all lights before carefully standing up again hoping she didn't shut the curtains.

She didn't! She was now combing her hair in front of the mirror, still wearing nothing but a black thong, it slid perfectly between her ass cheeks pulled up over her hips.

I couldn't help myself, I was getting rock hard, I adjusted my cock and decided I would set him free off my jeans. I slowly rubbed my boxershort, stroking my erect penis all the way to the tip.

She suddenly turned her head to the right as someone entered the room. She instantly dropped to her knees and took a cock in her mouth, hands on the back of her head forcing the cock in even further. Surprisingly she took it all the way in. Her throat was being fucked and she seemed to enjoy it.

I freed my cock from my boxershort and started jacking off to the scene being played in front of me.

Silvia's head was released, as if ordered she stepped onto the bed with her knees, lowering her head sticking her ass up in the air. Still wearing her black thong. She turned her head to the window, staring straight at me.

My room was completely dark, there was no way she could see me standing there, jacking off while looking at them.

Her ass was slapped as her boyfriend positioned himself behind her, slowly rubbing her pussy with his thumb. He must have liked what he felt, her thong was roughly slid aside making way for a hard cock.

Without mercy Silvia's was being plowed with her ass in the air. All the while staring out the window straight at my face.

There was no love there, just hard fucking, she was being used like a little slut, nothing more.

She shifted her weight, placing a hand underneath her, rubbing her clit while the pounding continued.

I myself was getting close to my orgasm, I imagined fucking Silvia over and over in my head, every time I had seen her naked I would masturbate all the while fantasizing about fucking her.

I came, big drops of cum landing on the floor my orgasm was very intense as I had a perfect show right in front of me. I continued to watch Silvia get pounded from behind.

The boyfriend kept fucking her as hard he could, pulling her back onto him by her ass. One hand was moved to her hair where it grabbed a fistful, pulling her head back by the hair causing her back to arch even further.

Not long after I saw Silvia shiver uncontrollably, her boyfriend pulled his cock out and came on her back, releasing her hair. Silvia's head fell into the mattress, and she just lay there. Her ass still in the air, her boyfriend slapped her ass hard and left the room.

I cleaned up my cum and headed downstairs. Not going to forget this night any time soon.

----

A few days later, I was as usual at my computer again. In the corner of my eye I saw the light turn on in Silvia's room.

I glanced over there from time to time not wanting to stare and give away my position.

I noticed movement, Silvia had entered her bedroom, she was wearing nothing but a deep red thong, brushing her hair while walking into the room.

I immediately got turned on from the view, my cock growing in my sweatpants.

She stood in front of the mirror for a couple of minutes, then turned around exposing her perfect round tits to my view, as she slowly closed the curtains.

Did she know I was looking at her? Did she want me to? Was she showing off her body on purpose? I was left puzzled and decided to call it a night. Early work tomorrow so no late night gaming.

I headed downstairs, and was greeted by the smell of my garbage bag sitting next to the door. Grabbed it up and headed for the dumpster at the end of the street.

My cock was still rather hard from the earlier show, the red thong still freshly imprinted on my eyes.

It was a rather cold night, little windy. I was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and sweatpants so I was actually cold.

I hurried over to the dumpster throwing in my bag and headed back.

On the way back I was met by a pleasant surprise. Silvia emerged from an alley with a garbage bag of her own.

She was wearing a loose tanktop with an open vest covering her shoulders, a loose pair of cotton pants tight enough around her ass to clearly show she was wearing a thong.

We had a nice chat, turned out she was home alone for the night as her boyfriend was away for business. He had been away for a week now, and she was starting to feel lonely. I told her next time he is away she'd be welcome for a coffee or something anytime. She just smiled.

A gust of wind blew her vest from one shoulder, exposing her tits underneath, her nipples were rock hard almost poking through the fabric of her shirt. I stared at her chest, she quickly covered herself again blushing slightly.

The conversation ended, as she said something about being cold and to get back home to her place where it was nice and warm. She told me I should head back aswel, as she walked past me to the dumpster. She winked at me and told me to have fun whist nodding at my crotch.

My sweatpants didn't do a very good job at hiding my erection.

I turned my head to see her walking to the dumpster, wiggling her ass as if she knew I was watching.

I wasn't good at hints but these were some pretty solid hints. She wanted me to come over to her comfortable warm place and have some fun.

I decided to take this chance, as the hints were clearly there.

I headed over into the alley adjacent to my house, into Silvia's backyard. I tried the door, it was unlocked.

I kicked off my shoes somewhere in a corner and went into the living room.

Not long after I heard Silvia get back from the dumpster, I hid behind the livingroom door. She came into the living room, and I just grabbed her. One hand around her waist one over her mouth.

She tried to scream, obviously startled by the intruder in her house.

I groped her tits with one hand while kissing her neck, slowly releasing the hand over her mouth.

The hand slid down between her legs, feeling up her pussy.

Her protesting didn't bother me, she wasn't screaming or telling me to stop.

She kept repeating I couldn't do this and that she had a boyfriend and all.

My cock was rock hard pressing against her ass and if I was not mistaking she was actually slowly grinding my hard dick with her ass.

I stopped kissing her neck and brought my mouth to her ear.

I gave her one last ultimatum I whispered in her ear that all she needed to say was stop, leave me alone.

No reaction came.

The hand rubbing her pussy slowly slid up towards the edge of her pants, slowly I pushed my hand inside her pants and under her thong. My finger slid between her pussy, she was soaking wet from just the rubbing.

Silvia gasped as I slid my hand under her thong and fingers between her lips, she reached back with one hand to grab my cock, stroking it inside my sweatpants.

I moved her to the table, pushing her onto it, I pulled down her pants exposing her perfect ass with the deep red thong slid perfectly between her cheeks. I lowered myself behind her, grabbing her ass with both my hands, I slowly started kissing her pussy, thong still in place, I hooked my finger under her thong pulling it aside. I kissed her pussy, pushing my tongue between her lips searching for her clit, the second I found it a gasp escaped Silvia's mouth. She clenched the table and pushed her ass back, shoving it in my face, I continued to lick her pussy while squeezing her ass. Each time my tongue hit her clit she would push back her ass making me lick it harder.

Suddenly I stopped and commanded her to get on her knees in front of me. She did so without so much as a question.

Silvia knew what I wanted, she grabbed my sweatpants and pulled them down along with my shorts, my erect penis slapping my stomach. Her eyes widening upon seeing my cock, grabbing it with her hands and licking my cock slowly. Teasing me by only taking in the tip, licking and sucking just the head, I place my hands on the back of her head and slowly force my cock inside her mouth. Apparently I am bigger then her boyfriend as she places her hands on my hips and pushes back. I let my cock slide out of her mouth but not entirely, I push her head back onto it slowly but firm, I feel the head of my cock push against her throat as she pushed back on my hips again.

Again I slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe freely. I am impressed at how far she can take cock into her mouth, but I want her to take it even deeper. I slowly push my cock back in whilst pushing her head onto my cock. At the last moment I thrust my cock inside her throat triggering her gag reflex, I release her head and let my cock slide out. To my surprise she takes it back in without the hands on her head, all the way into her throat, she grabs my ass as if signaling for me to fuck her throat, I slowly start thrusting into her mouth taking it all in.

Fucking her throat makes me want to fuck her pussy so bad, just push her onto the table and pound her like a piece of meat, use her as she would want me to.

All off a sudden she lets my cock slide out of her throat, she slowly slides up to my face turning on the spot and laying herself onto the table. She reaches back spreading her ass cheeks her thong barely covering her pussy. With one hand I pull down her thong leaving it around her knees.

I place the tip of my cock at her pussy, everything is wet and well lubricated from either her saliva on my cock or the arousal from her pussy.

Silvia spreads her ass cheeks and slowly pushes back, the tip of my cock sliding in with ease.

Silvia tells me to fuck her hard and good with my big cock, at this I grab her by the hips and pull her towards me, onto my cock simultaneously I push forward with my hips making sure I impale her as hard as I can.

A deep groan escapes Silvia as I shove my entire cock into her pussy at once, she releases her cheeks and grabs the table with both hands.

I pull my cock out almost completely, to ram it back in again, pulling her back by the hips en pushing forward with mine. Another groan, I slap her ass asking her if she likes a good rough fuck.

All she does is push her ass back onto my cock harder, she's still holding the edges of the table with both hands as I pound her pussy without mercy, groaning with every thrust coming her way.

I slide one hand from her hip to her head, placing my hand around her ponytail. I pull her head back as I continue to ravage her pussy. Silvia lets out a high pitch moan, gripping the edges of the table even tighter so her knuckles turn white.

Silvia comes to an explosive orgasm whist begging me to keep pounding her hard.

I can feel her pussy contracting around my hard cock, this nearly pushes me over the edge. Feeling my orgasm coming I release her ponytail and take a step back.

I tell Silvia to get on her knees, she does so without questioning.

She grabs my dick with one hand and slowly started jacking me off, while her lips slide over the head, I can feel her tongue licking my cock while her lips take in the head of my cock.

I doesn't take long for me to reach my orgasm, releasing my cum in Silvia's mouth. She keeps sucking, swallowing every last bit of it.

She slowly gets up, turns around and heads upstairs without saying a word.

I take my time to get dressed again, at the point I want to walk out the back door. I hear Silvia calling after me that her boyfriend won't be home till tomorrow evening..

I kick my shoes into the corner and run upstairs.. Just to find Silvia tied to the bed, ass in the air with a silver butt plug sticking out her ass..