All Comments on 'Spying on Mom Ch. 02'

by Tedluvs38C

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I really liked the interaction between the mom and the son. The stuff between the siblings got tiresome after awhile. I found myself scrolling through the story after the mom left hoping that she'd come back from the office. In the next chapter, I hope that the mom and daughter team up in their teasing of John. Maybe both can wear oversize tank tops with big armholes the next morning at breakfast giving him lots to peek at before both fuck him. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More please! Very hot ! Cant wait to see mom and son and then maybe a family threesome. Keep this amazing story going.

deepnydiverdeepnydiveralmost 6 years ago
Go Mom go!

I can’t wait to see how mom ups her game to compete with her daughter. I hope (and I bet) Mom has tricks her daughter has not even imagined yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting

I soundly agree with the other 3 comments above. Mom should return in the next long overdue chapter. Lets see both the females modeling nipple cut-out bras for his viewing pleasure!

perejohn41perejohn41almost 2 years ago

Oh, God, I don’t think I can ever get enough of your descriptions of tits and nipples and how they are played with. So hot! I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous