Spying on my Aunt & Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
James has sex with his aunt, his mother, and his cousin.
7.5k words
4.29
27.7k
41
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James finally has incestuous sex with his aunt, his mother, and his cousin.

Done teasing and playing incestuous, flashing and spying games, James, finally made his sexual move. He had consensual, incestuous sex not only with his aunt but also with his mother and with his cousin. Giving her what she so wanted, after his mother stripped her sister naked, James sexually took advantage of his aunt. With her more than a willing victim, he forced her to blow him. With her consensually agreeing to be sexually used and abused, he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts.

# # #

Keeping it all in the family, 21-year-old James had consensual sex with his 46-year-old MILF of a mother, Maureen, with his 43-year-old, sexy aunt, Kathy, and with his bi-sexual, 21-year-old, cousin, Irene. To say that this is a true story would be a redundant understatement. Of course, this is a true story. With all that's happening in the world, how can this not be a true story?

Whether mothers having sex with their sons, fathers having sex with their daughters, and/or sisters having sex with their brothers, incestuous sex happens every day, multiple times a day, all over the country, and all over the world. With aunts having incestuous sex with their nephews, uncles having incestuous sex with their nieces, cousins having sex with their cousins, and grandparents having sex with their grandchildren, no one knows what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors. As long as the sex happens between consenting adults, there are worse things that can happen and do happen other than the forbidden pleasures of incestuous sex.

It's just sex, albeit forbidden sex between blood, related relatives but, indeed and truly, no matter who is having sex, think about it, it's just sex. As long as you're careful not to impregnate a relative, in the lifelong, scheme of things, what's the big deal? What does it really matter if you fuck your mother or your aunt sucks your cock?

Having sex with a blood related relative is better than having sex with a random stranger, a prostitute, or a diseased junkie. Something that you'd never forget, having sex with your mother, your aunt, and your cousin, is a loving and sexually exciting memory that you'll have for the rest of your life. Trust me, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays will never be the same.

Yet, think about it, whether you subscribe to incestuous sex or not, whether you had or never would have incestuous sex, while masturbating yourself, there's nothing more sexually exciting than imagining a female relative flashing you. There's nothing more sexually exciting than imagining a female relative allowing you to kiss her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes. There's nothing more sexually exciting than a mother, a sister, an aunt, or a cousin allowing you to strip her naked. There's nothing more sexually exciting than having incestuous sex with the female relative that you love.

With it all so very forbidden, while seeing her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, there's nothing more sexually exciting than imagining stripping naked the one relative who you sexually desire the most and having sex with her. Surely, you must have at least one, female relative that you'd love to see naked. You must have at least one, female relative that you'd love to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. You must have at least one, female relative that you wished would stroke you, suck you, and fuck you.

Think about it and be honest. If you were drunk enough, horny enough, and/or desperate enough, and no one knew, and would never know, which female relative would you love to see naked? Which female relative would you love to stroke you, suck you, and fuck you? Which female relative would you love to cum all over her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and/or give her a cum bath? Surely, as long as she consensually agreed, there is at least one female relative who makes your horny enough to want to have sex with her.

# # #

Then, confusing the issue, yet, not nearly as bad but still forbidden, there are sons-in-law having sex with mothers-in-law and brothers-in-law having sex with sisters-in-law. There are plenty of husbands cheating on their wives and wives cheating on their husbands. Casting an even wider net on what's not deemed permissible but also forbidden, there are bosses having sex with their employees and coworkers having sex with coworkers.

Delving a little deeper, how is having sex with your wife's or your husband's best friend not just as bad as having incestuous sex with a relative? As if it's not bad enough that you not only breached the trust of your spouse and soured your marriage by cheating on him or her but also, you ruined their closest friendship, too. What's wrong with you? How could you do that? How dare you do that? Why would you dare do that?

I dare write that what one may think is forbidden and something that they would never do, another would make a meal of it and lick their plate clean. This is such a story. James not only always wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother but also, he always wanted to have sex with his sexy aunt, too. Having sex with his cousin was an unexpected bonus when she happened to arrive home from college unexpectedly early when they were all naked and having a threesome of incestuous sex.

# # #

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Ch. 03

"So, what are you saying, Maureen? Tell me the truth because I can tell when you're lying," said Kathy pointing her finger at her sister.

She paused to formulate her sexually, probing questions.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying that you've deliberately flashed your son your naked tits, your naked ass, and/or your naked pussy while pretending that you were unaware that you were flashing him? Are you saying that, while making your deliberate flashes appear accidental, that he's seen you topless, bottomless, and naked, totally naked," asked Kathy with her face filled with jealousy, horniness, and sexual arousal?

Maureen gave her sister a knowing look, a sexy smile, and a wickedly, dirty grin. She nodded her head to her Kathy. While fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit, she briefly closed her eyes and dropped her jaw as if remembering and replaying all of revealing flashes in her mind.

"Trust me," she said putting her wet, pussy finger to her lip and sucking it. "He had as much of a good, sexual time seeing all that he wanted to see of his mother as I had flashing my son my nearly naked and/or naked body," she said with a dirty laugh.

Seemingly, sexually inspired to flash James, too, Kathy looked at her sister as if imagining flashing her nephew.

"Whenever I wore a short, low-cut, revealingly sheer, and sexy nightgown, one that virtually showed everything, he never removed his eyes from all that he could see of my naked breasts, my erect nipples, my shapely ass, and my red, trimmed pussy."

Kathy bit her lip while fingering her naked nipple. Obviously, jealous, she wished it was her sexually teasing her nephew by wearing such a sexually revealing nightgown. Clearly, she wished it was her flashing her nephew her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. She wished that James was seeing her totally naked instead of seeing her sister without her clothes.

With her inebriated, horny, and sexually frustrated, ready to go all the way with James, she'd love to have sex with her sister's son. She'd love to be forcibly taken by her nephew while feigning her resistance. She'd love him to finger her, lick her, and make love to her. She'd love to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him.

Maureen paused as if seemingly to remember all the times that she deliberately flashed her son while making her flashes appear unintentionally accidental. While waiting for him to cross the incestuous line and make the next sexual move, she lost count of how many times she deliberately flashed him her naked tits, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass to him. A salacious, sexy game that she enjoyed playing with James, one without modesty and/or morals, she laughed at her sister's sexual frustration.

Even though they've never crossed the incestuous line by having illicit sex with one another, by flashing him bits and pieces of her naked and nearly naked body, she inspired him to imagine her naked while imagining having sex with her. As if daring him to strip her naked, take her, and have sex with his mother, she inspired him to masturbate over her, day and night, in the way that she masturbated over him. She inspired him to return the sexual favor of her incestuous exhibitionism by flashing her his naked prick.

"Oh, don't be so naïve, Kathy. I know you. You're as much of a whore and I am. We're both whores," said Maureen with an unembarrassed laugh. "If you were me, you'd be flashing him, too. As we've already done years ago at drunken parties, if we were horny enough and sexually frustrated enough, we'd suck and fuck anyone, including our relatives, especially our relatives," she said with a dirty laugh.

After confessing this all to her sister, sexually inspired by the thoughts of being naked in front of her son, clearly filled with horniness again, Maureen fondled her naked breasts while rubbing her swollen clit.

"James has seen me topless, bottomless, and naked lots of times, too many times to count," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "Yet, while waiting for him to make the next sexually, forbidden move by touching me and feeling me, he never does. Instead, he just stares," she said. "If only he knew that if he'd touch me and feel me, I'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in my mouth."

James listened to his mother confess that she had been hoping that he'd make the next sexual move by touching her and feeling her. He heard her confess that if he did, she'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth.

'If only I knew that then, I would have stripped my mother naked and stuck my erect prick in her mouth long ago,' he thought.

# # #

Having been here and done this with many men from her past, Maureen gave her sister a knowing look.

"Yet, so what? You, of all people, shouldn't judge me. After all that we've sexually done, don't you dare judge me. With all of the gangbangs and circle jerks we've sexually experienced in our past, I know you. If he was your son and if you were around him as much as I'm around him, you would have sexually teased him by flashing him your naked body plenty of times, too."

James listened to his aunt and mother arguing over flashing him and wanting to have sex with him.

'My mother and aunt had gangbangs. They participated in circle jerks. I never suspected that they were both whores,' he thought. 'If only I knew that they were whores, I would have made my forbidden, sexual moves on the both of them years ago.'

As if reliving all of her flashes, she listed them while touching herself.

"You would have flashed him your bra and naked breasts in down blouse and down nightgown peeks. You would have flashed him your panties and naked pussy in up-skirt and up-nightgown views. With him my captive audience of one, clearly, exhibitionism and voyeurism takes two. He wanted to see as much of my nearly naked and naked body as I wanted to show him."

She paused to finger her erect nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit with her other hand as her sister watched her masturbating herself.

"Sometimes, with me standing there topless or naked, unable to move to cover myself, as if a deer caught in headlights," she said while continuing to sexually tease her sister. "He barges in the bathroom without knocking on the pretense that he has to pee. Other times, on the pretense that he has something important to tell me, something that can't wait until I finish bathing, he's seen me in the shower and in the bathtub naked," said Maureen fluttering her eyelashes with sexual arousal and horniness.

She looked at her sister squirming on the sofa and rubbing her thighs together. Clearly, she was already becoming increasingly aroused by all that Maureen was confessing. No doubt, Kathy wished it was her that James caught naked.

"While talking to me and waiting for the soap bubbles to pop, he pulls up a stool to wash my back while staring at all that he can see of my naked breasts and erect nipples. With him playing the doting son, he doesn't think that I know he's peeping but I do," said Maureen with another dirty laugh.

She paused to see the effect that her words had on her sister.

"There's nothing wrong with showing him what he so desperately wants to see," said Maureen. "With him so grateful for my flashes, I love sexually teasing him by showing him my naked breasts and erect nipples. Only," she said with a paused. "Instead of just staring at all that I was showing and all that he was seeing, I wished that he'd touch me and feel me."

James couldn't believe all that his mother was saying.

'Instead of just looking and staring, she wants me to touch her. She wants me to feel her. I can do that,' he thought. 'I'd love to touch and feel my mother's naked breasts and naked ass while fingering her naked pussy.'

# # #

As if she was thinking of her masturbating, stroking, and sucking her nephew's erect prick, Kathy slid a slow and involuntary, sexually aroused tongue across her red, full, lips, again. No doubt, in the way that his mother wished that she would suck his prick, James wished that his aunt would blow him. He'd not only love to cum in his mother's mouth but also, he'd love to cum in his aunt's mouth, too.

"Tell me the truth and be honest. I'm curious to know. Have you ever seen him stroking his cock," she asked with a long pause? Kathy was doing the interrogating now by asking her sister sexual questions about her son. "Tell me. I want to know. You said that he's flashed you his prick, but you didn't say if his prick was flaccid or hard. Have you ever seen his naked, erect cock," asked Kathy? "Have you ever caught him and watched him masturbating? Have you ever stayed to watch him cum?"

With Kathy making herself horny by asking her sister such sexually revealing questions, Maureen laughed at her sister's interest in seeing James' erect prick.

"What are you horny," asked Maureen of her sister while laughing? "With him a masturbation machine and with him masturbating every day, numerous times a day, it's hard not to catch him masturbating and cumming. Just as he's always masturbating, he's always cumming."

As if imitating her son masturbating, she moved her hand up and down.

"While tempted to wrap my fingers around it, I'm always seeing him stroking his naked, erect prick," said Maureen. "As if he deliberately times his ejaculation to when I'm dropping off his laundry, making his bed, or cleaning his room, always tempted to put my mouth on it and swallow his load, I'm always seeing him cumming."

Making them both increasingly horny, Maureen deliberately teased her sister. After hearing all that her sister was sexually confessing about her son, Kathy clutched her chest as if gasping for air. Obviously, a given, she wanted to sexually tease James, too, by exposing her naked body to him. Obviously, she wanted to watch him stroking himself hard enough and fast enough over the imagined thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her to cum.

"Oh, my. Don't get me wrong," said Kathy with a pause. "Yet, with me not having a man in my life and always horny, I miss having sex. I'd love to see James's naked, erect prick," she said pausing to smile at her sister as if giving her a sexual suggestion. "If ever I saw him stroking himself," she said gasping while rolling her eyes. "I couldn't control myself from wrapping my hand around his stiff prick. If ever I caught him ready to cum, not allowing him to waste a drop, I'd eagerly take him in my mouth to suck him and swallow him."

James couldn't believe all that he was hearing.

'If ever his aunt caught him masturbating, she'd wrap her hand around his prick and stroke him,' thought James. 'If ever she caught him ready to cum, she'd take him in her mouth, suck him, and swallow him.

Kathy paused in her sexual confession to stare at her sister while obviously thinking of her stroking and sucking her nephew's naked prick.

"How hot would that be to watch him stroking himself? I've never seen a man masturbating. I'd love to watch James masturbate himself. I'd love to see his naked cock. I'd love to watch him cum," she confessed.

In the way that her sister was slowly masturbating herself, Kathy was masturbating herself, too. She fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples with one hand and rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy with her other hand. Clearly, they were both horny while imagining having sex with James.

"He's so handsome. He's so sexy," said Kathy. "In the way that you clearly wish you could have sex with your son, I'd love to have sex with my nephew," said Kathy while looking at her sister as if asking her permission to have sex with James.

# # #

Maureen laughed again, this time even louder.

"Well, with it not very difficult to see James naked, masturbating himself, cumming, and to sexually seducing him, that can be arranged," she said giving her sister a sexy smile and a naughty look. "You only need to come upstairs with me. No doubt, he's in his room sitting in front of his computer naked while masturbating over the big, naked breasts of mature women."

Seemingly, with her ready to go upstairs with her sister, James ducked down when Kathy looked towards the darkened balcony.

"In the way that I deliberately flashed him upskirt peeks of my panties, up-nightgown peeks of my naked pussy, down-blouse views of my bra and cleavage, and down-nightgown views of my naked breasts, he returned the favor. On numerous occasions, he deliberately flashed me his naked prick while making his flashes appear accidental, too. He's as much of an exhibitionist as he is a voyeur," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "For you to have sex with him, all you need to do is to flash him."

Kathy's mouth dropped open while she stared at her sister as if imagining catching her nephew masturbating and watching him stroking his hard, naked prick. She continued staring at her sister with sexual arousal as if she was imagining flashing her nephew her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass. Clearly, as much as she wanted to see James's hard cock, she wanted to flash him her naked body. In the way that his mother had already exposed herself to him, his aunt would love to show her nephew her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits.

"Come upstairs with me and I'll show you his cock," said Maureen with a sexy wink and a giggle while climbing the stairs. "But you must be quiet," she said stopping her ascent to turn her head towards her sister. She moved her fingers to her lips in a shush sign. "Don't make a sound. We don't want him to know that we're watching him masturbating. We don't want to embarrass him for him to cover his naked prick."

# # #

Chapter 04:

Daring herself to do so, in the way that her sister headed upstairs naked, even though she wanted to go upstairs naked, too, Kathy wasn't as immodestly immoral as her big sister. No doubt, not wanting James to think of her as the whore that she was, before heading upstairs, she donned her sister's bathrobe to modestly cover her nakedness. Not surprising, especially since James had already seen as much of his mother as she wanted him to see of her, while flashing her son her naked body, yet, again, Maureen remained naked, totally naked.

Clearly, with her sister making her horny while watching her undress and masturbate herself, and after having had three glasses of wine, she didn't care if her son saw her naked. She wanted him to see her without her clothes. After confessing all that she had already sexually done with her son and what more that she wanted to do with his naked prick, she was ripe for James to sexually take her.