Spying on my Aunt & Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, horny enough to do so and with her sister there with her to encourage and dare her to have sex with her son, Maureen was, finally, ready to have sex with James. After years of sexually teasing him by showing him all that he wanted to see of her, she was ready to cross the incestuous line. She was ready to take the next sexual step by having sex with her son. She was ready to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and make love to his cock before fucking his cock.

# # #

As soon as he overheard their plan to surprise him while hoping to see his naked prick and watch him masturbating and cumming, James quickly darted in his bedroom and quietly closed his bedroom door. With them still talking, giggling, and laughing before they even started up the stairs, as if his clothes were on fire, he stripped himself naked. Already having an erection after seeing his MILF of an aunt naked and his MILF of a mother naked and masturbating themselves, he donned his headphones and sat in front his computer naked while slowly stroking himself to an even harder erection.

He couldn't wait for his aunt to catch him masturbating. He couldn't wait for his Aunt Kathy to see his naked, erect prick. He couldn't wait for his mother's kid sister to see him cumming. He not only wanted to cum for his MILF of a mother but also, he wanted to cum for his sexy aunt, too.

Ready to expose himself to them, he pretended that he didn't know that his mother and his aunt were outside of his bedroom door. He could hear the two, inebriated women giggling, talking, and laughing. Instead of turning to his favorite site, Big Breasted MILFs, quickly downloading it to his computer, he played the video of his aunt and his mother stripping themselves naked and masturbating themselves on his computer. Ready to show his mother's sister his naked, erect prick while masturbating himself, never had he been as sexually excited to show anyone his naked prick as he was now.

With them making their sexual move by coming upstairs to peep on him masturbating, he wanted to make the next sexual move by showing them all that they wanted to see. Moreover, showing his hand, he wanted them to know that he had secretly recorded them. He wanted them to see themselves naked and masturbating. He wanted them to know that he had witnessed them kissing, French kissing, and touching and feeling one another. He wanted them to know that his sexual intentions were on the same sexual page as were their sexual intentions.

Still pretending that he was unaware that they were there, he continued masturbating himself while pretending to be watching porn. As if she was an upstairs burglar, Maureen quietly opened James' bedroom door enough to see him and to listen to his running, incestuous monologue. Not daring to cross the imaginary, forbidden line, he'd never dare have sex with his mother until now.

Now, with him continuing to masturbate himself, with her in earshot, he enjoyed vocalizing all that he sexually wanted to do with his mother and imagined doing to her. Especially now, with his aunt there, too, he vocalized all that he sexually wanted to do with and to his aunt, too. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to have sex with the both of them at the same time. He'd love to have a threesome with his mother and with his aunt.

# # #

His mother silently opened his bedroom door wider and wide enough for her sister to peek inside and to see her naked nephew. Kathy opened his bedroom door a little wider and wide enough to stick her head inside and to listen to all that he was saying. With his back turned from them, giving them a masturbation show, James sat in front of his computer naked while wearing nothing but his headphones. With his erect, naked prick in plain view from the side, they both stared at his erect cock while watching him stroking himself harder and faster.

As if he was a male stripper masturbating himself, he was as sexually excited with them seeing him masturbating as they were clearly sexually aroused that they were there watching him playing with himself. Returning the sexual favor by giving them a naked, incestuous, masturbation show after they gave him a naked, incestuous, masturbation show, he continued stroking himself faster and harder. While hoping that one of them would be sexually inspired enough to walk over to him and stroke his prick and/or suck his prick, he was determined to cum not only for his mother but also for his aunt, too.

"Oh, Mom, I wish you would masturbate me. I'd love to feel your soft, warm, loving hand stroking my prick," he said. "I'd love to feel your naked breasts and finger your erect nipples while you masturbated me. I'd love to rub your clit and fingerfuck your wet pussy while you sucked my hard cock. I'd love to put a gentle hand to the back of your red, pretty head and hump your mouth while fucking your face."

He continued staring at the video of his naked mother and his naked aunt on his computer screen. He stroked himself faster and harder while staring at his mother's big, naked tits, her shapely, naked ass, and her red, trimmed, naked pussy. He stroked himself faster and harder while staring at his aunt's big, naked tits, her sexy, naked ass, and her red, naked pussy. He continued masturbating himself while watching the video of them masturbating themselves. Sexually teasing them, while pretending that he was unaware that they were there watching him, he continued with his X-rated dialogue.

"I wish you would blow me, Mom. I'd love to cum in your sweet mouth. I'd love to give you a cum bath and cum all over your pretty face and all over your big, beautiful tits," he said loud enough for them both to hear. "Make love to me, Mom, and then fuck me. After cumming in your mouth and all over your face, I'd love to cum in your pussy, too. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love to hear and see you cum."

While staring at his naked, Aunt Kathy's image on his computer screen, he turned his attention from his naked mother to his naked aunt.

"Oh, Aunt Kathy, you're so beautiful. You're so sexy. If you weren't already naked, I wish I could slowly strip you naked and make out with you while touching you and feeling you everywhere," he said while knowing that they were listening to all that he was saying.

"I wish you would blow me. I'd love for you to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in your mouth. I wish I could give you a cum bath. I'd love to cum all over your pretty face, in your red hair, and across your big, naked breasts," he said. "I wish I could have sex with you both. I'd love to have an incestuous threesome with my MILF of a mother and my sexy aunt."

Too preoccupied with her son's naked prick to immediately notice what he was watching, thinking that he was watching videos of topless, mature women, his mother finally got a glimpse of his computer screen. As shocked as she was sexually aroused, she had no idea that he had videoed them naked and masturbating themselves. Now, even more sexually excited than she was before, she watched her son masturbating over her and her naked sister.

She watched her sister stripping off her clothes. She saw the naked image of her and her sister on his computer screen. Then, she watched herself stripping off her clothes. She saw herself naked. Again, as shocked as much as she was sexually aroused, she saw them both naked and masturbating. Now, returning the favor, her son was masturbating over them in the way that they had masturbated over him.

"Look, Kathy. We're famous," whispered Maureen while nudging her sister. "James recorded us naked and masturbating," said Maureen in a quiet, sexy laugh. "He captured us kissing and me feeling your breasts and fingering and sucking your nipples.

As embarrassed as much as she was sexually aroused, Kathy looked at her nephew's computer screen. Not believing her eyes, she saw that she was, indeed, naked and masturbating herself. Normally feeling humiliated and violated that anyone would dare record her naked while masturbating herself, seemingly, she was glad that it was James who recorded her naked and masturbating herself, and not her boss. How hot is that for her beloved nephew to catch her without her clothes? How hot is that for James to video her feeling her naked breasts while masturbating her pussy?

"Oh, my, that little pervert captured me undressing," said Kathy with feigned outrage and pretend disgust. "He videoed us French kissing and you sexually touching me. He recorded me masturbating myself," said Kathy. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed," she said faking her embarrassment for the sake of protecting her already shattered, sexual reputation.

# # #

With them both horny and inebriated after splitting a bottle of wine, clearly, Maureen wasn't buying that her sister was embarrassed that James recorded her naked and masturbating herself. Daring herself to do so to start the incestuous ball rolling, in one, hard, quick, and unsuspected push, Maureen shoved her sister in her son's bedroom. Then, in one, hard tug as Kathy fell to the floor, she grabbed the collar of her robe and pulled it off. With Maureen laughing and Kathy screaming, they were plenty loud enough for James to hear over his headphones.

With his aunt not more than ten feet away from him, Maureen stripped her bathrobe from her sister's body as Kathy fell to the middle of James's, bedroom floor naked. As if she was a drunken whore and, indeed, she was, lying on her back while facing her nephew with her legs spread wide open, she looked as if she was ripe and ready to be taken. If it wasn't enough that James had seen and recorded his aunt's naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, now he was seeing inside of his aunt's moist, pink cunt.

With them both already naked, not allowing this naked opportunity to pass him by, James removed his headphones, stood, walked over to his naked aunt, and lovingly lifted her from the floor. Remembering what his mother said about him not taking the next, sexual step, he pressed his erect, naked cock against his aunt's tummy. He tightly held her naked body against his naked body. Then, recalling what she said about touching her and feeling her, he reached behind her and squeezed her shapely, naked ass with one hand while fondling her big, naked breasts with his other hand.

As if she didn't want to be taken, pretending that she was innocent and not an incestuous whore, she feebly protested him sexually touching her and feeling her by pushing him away. Yet, now that he knew that his aunt and his mother were whores, not taking no for an answer, James reached down and cupped his aunt's already wet, naked pussy. Parting her pussy lips, he slid a long, slow finger along her pussy slit before inserting his stiff finger inside and impaling his aunt's cunt with his sexual lust.

Then, not stopping there, something that he had longed to do, with a finger by her cheek and turning her head to him, he kissed her. With her struggling to break free while continuing to put up a fake fight, he parted his aunt's lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Then, not stopping with just a kiss, while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her red, naked pussy, he continued French kissing his aunt while his sexually aroused and horny mother watched.

As if he was a rapist, she played the innocent and modestly, moral aunt. Even though she was more than willing, she acted as if he was violently violating her and forcing her to do dirty and sexually nasty things against her will. Playing the respectful aunt card, Kathy feebly struggled to push him away. Only, after hearing her confessing her sexual wants and needs to her sister, he knew that she sexual wanted him as much as he sexual wanted her. Feigning her outrage, she wanted to be taken as much as he wanted to take his aunt.

"James. What are you doing? No. Stop. Oh, my God. I'm your aunt. This is wrong. You mustn't fondle my naked breasts. Stop. Please don't. You mustn't finger my nipples. You mustn't rub my clit and finger my pussy. That's just nasty. We can't have sex," she said. "I'm related by blood to you."

Yet, with him now well aware that this was what she wanted, he remembered her wanting to be taken, sexually used, and physically abused. Ready to make her sexual dreams come true, he pushed her back on his bed. He was ready to give himself and his aunt their sexual fantasies.

With her feigning her struggle to get free, not allowing her to get up, not allowing her to move, he quickly mounted her and sat on her shoulders with his haunches. Then, with his cock pressed against her tight lips and with her not cooperating by turning her head away and not opening her mouth, he pulled her long, red hair hard. With her still not opening her mouth, as if she was his whore to be sexually taken, he slapped her hard across her face for her to open her mouth.

Clearly, being slapped hard across her face was what she needed to open her mouth and to suck him. Then, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream, James stuck his erect prick in his aunt's opened mouth. In the way that her boss wished that he could have forced her to blow him in his office, her nephew forced his aunt to blow him in his bedroom. On the pretense that she was being forced when, clearly, this was what she wanted, she played her submissive and innocent victim part well.

Now, no longer pushing him away, as if he had pressed her magical, sexual buttons, Kathy willingly, readily, and consensually sucked her nephew's cock. Really getting into blowing him, she stroked his prick harder and faster while sucking him deeper. Obviously, desperately wanting him to cum in her mouth, she willingly blew her sister's son.

Not to be outdone by her baby sister, with Kathy on her back with her legs spread, wide open while sucking James's prick on his bed, Maureen moved between her sister's long and shapely legs. In the way that she did so very long ago when they were both drunk and horny while attending wild, drunken dorm parties and sex parties during spring break, she fingered her sister's pussy while licking her cunt. An erotic and incestuous, sexual chain, with Kathy sucking her nephew's cock, Maureen ate her sister's pussy.

Immediately becoming even more sexually turned on than she was before, Kathy became sexually supercharged. As if deep throating him and as if wanting him to cum in her mouth, she sucked her nephew's cock deeper. She stroked him faster and sucked him harder. Obviously, she wanted him to cum in her mouth and, perhaps, all over her face and across her naked breasts. Then, she temporarily removed James's stiff prick from her mouth to speak.

"Maureen. Maureen. Oh, my God, Maureen. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck me deeper," she said while humping her sister's mouth. "Lick me, Maureen. Lick me. Eat my pussy. Eat my cunt."

Not wanting her to be distracted enough to stop blowing him, James reinserted his cock in his aunt's mouth again. While stroking him harder and faster, obviously, determined for him to cum, she eagerly sucked him as if she was sexually turbocharged, too. Deep throating him, she sucked him as if she was the head stripper in a VIP room paid ten-thousand-dollars to show a celebrity a good, sexual time.

Then, as soon as Kathy had a sexual orgasm from Maureen eating her sister, James exploded a huge load of cum in his aunt's mouth. When he removed his prick from the pressure of her lips, he exploded a second load all over her face and across her big, naked tits. Clearly enjoying the cum bath, she swallowed his cum and licked him clean. Then, removing gobs of cum from her face and from her breasts with her fingertips, she swallowed that, too. As much as she couldn't get enough of his cock, she couldn't get enough of her nephew's cum.

# # #

Distinctively, undeniably, and unmistakably, distracted for a minute, Maureen heard the front door open and close. She remembered locking it. Only someone with a key could open her front door. Wondering who it was, ready to run downstairs to see, she heard a familiar voice.

"Mom? Auntie Maureen? Where are you? I'm home early from the university."

It was Cousin Irene. Wouldn't she be surprised to see her aunt having forbidden sex with her son and her mother having incestuous sex with her nephew. James was as excited with the prospect of exposing his naked, erect prick to his sexy cousin as he was with exposing his hard, naked cock to his aunt.

Already knowing that his cousin was a promiscuous, bi-sexual whore, like mother like daughter, he wondered how she felt about having incestuous sex with him, with her mother, and with her aunt. Obviously, not wanting her daughter to see the incestuous whore that she was, Kathy tried getting up but with James still sitting on her shoulders, she couldn't move. As much as she struggled to get free, he wasn't allowing her to get up and cover her naked body with her sister's robe.

"Oh, my God," said Kathy under her breath. "Be quiet. Don't make a sound. James, get off of me," she said pushing against her nephew's naked thighs. "Please, let me up. I need to get dressed," she said. "Stop. I beg you. Don't do this. I don't want my daughter seeing us having sex."

Instead of remaining quiet, Maureen called out to her niece.

"We're up here, Irene," said Maureen with a giggle and a dirty laugh.

Kathy looked at her sister with her eyes bugging out of her head while James returned his mother's dirty laugh with his dirty laugh.

"We're in here," said James.

With her still struggling to get free, he finally dismounted his aunt's shoulders to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck her naked breasts. Kathy struggled to move away from him groping her naked tits and to grab something to cover her nakedness. Yet, before she could, with them all still naked, her daughter was already in James' bedroom and watching him having his forbidden, sexual way with her mother's naked breasts.

With James still not allowing his aunt to cover her nakedness with a sheet or with her robe, he and his mother stood at attention while she cowered and cover her naked breasts with her hands. Mortified and humiliated, clearly, by the sick look on her face, Kathy was so embarrassed. Now, her daughter knew that she was as much of a bi-sexual, incestuous whore as she was and as was her big sister, Maureen.

"What's all this," asked Irene staring from her naked mother to stare at her naked aunt before focusing her stare on James' naked, erect prick? "Wow. Where have you been hiding that monster," she said with a laugh. "It's huge. I never knew you had such a big cock, James."

Maureen laughed while taking her son's cock in her hand and slowly stroking him. Then, while staring up at her niece, she moved to her knees to take James' stiff prick in her mouth to suck him. Giving Irene an incestuous show while hinting for her to join them, obviously, she was hoping to sexually entice her niece to have sex with them, too.

"We're having a party," said Maureen while stroking her son. "We're all having sex. Won't you join us? Let me help you off with those clothes," she said standing.

She walked over to her niece to unbutton her blouse. Surprising and sexually exciting James, Irene didn't stop her aunt from undressing her. Instead, she stared down at Maureen exposing her big, white bra and her long line of sexy cleavage to her cousin before she smiled up at James while staring down at his naked prick again.

"Obviously, judging by the size of your breasts, big tits run in this family. Your tits are as big as your mother's big tits and my mother's big tits," said James. "In case you already don't know, I love big tits," he said while groping his aunt's naked breasts again.

Irene looked down at her unbuttoned blouse and at her bra clad breasts.