Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red bent down and picked up a plastic tub. She popped the lid off and pulled out handfuls of what looked like little black balls on a string. She handed each of them to the ladies, and before they took them, they each downed what remained of their drinks.

I then realize what they were. One at a time Red helped put the balls in their mouths and reached behind their heads to adjust the fit. Once everyone finished a more sinister twist appeared. Red, the hostess, handed each woman a tiny lock on the buckle behind their head, including herself. Once done, she put a hand full of luggage keys on the coffee table.

As I predicted Janet, or Black as I should say exchanged keys with Purple. The women finished the exchange of keys, hugged one another and left the room.

I was clueless about what I should do, should I undress, stand at the door, or wait right there. Before I could decide a knock pulled me from my panicked thoughts. I stood there, beside the bed with my clothes on. A key worked the latch and the door opened. The hallway lights were dimmer than before. All I could see was the faint outline of the woman in the doorway. I figured I could at least see her in the tablet light, but before she could reach me the tablet powered down. She closed the door behind her and locked it.

The only light that entered the room was very faint from outside. The storm had grown closer and the occasional lightning strike, shed light into the room. She had the same idea, in the darkness I could see her reaching out so as not to stumble. I reached out and took her hand and she gave a muffled laugh.

I felt as if my hands would shake free from hers from all the trembling I was doing. All the confidence I had talking to girls my age these past months seemed to vanish before this purple, mature goddess. My head grew light as I stared into the darkness at my new partner.

She must have sense my uneasiness because she pulled me close to her and held me against her warm body. She purred as she slid her hand up and down my spine, her finger tips traced the outlines of my muscles. With a quick flick of her wrist, she flipped the mask from her face and let it fall behind her.

I didn't know what to do, so I leaned in for a kiss. I could see a glimmer of light in her eyes, but it was too faint to see her face. My tongue touched the ball in her mouth and we pulled away from one another. I could see and hear her trying to laugh, I felt like such an idiot. Before I could say anything she pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me.

Our finger tips explored one another's bodies rather than our tongues. Her waist was thick, but it wasn't fat, she had a muscular core, firm arms and a round ass. To the touch she felt soft, but applying pressure revealed a firm body beneath.

I'd learned with my time from Janet to take it easy. I guided her to turn, wrapped my hands around her shoulders and pressed my thumbs into her muscles.

Her back arched, and she sighed with a faint moan. I tried to steal a glimpse of her face, but each flash outside came to quick or was too dull. As I massaged her, she too looked back curious of the stranger behind her.

She pressed back and rubbed her ass on my cock. I'd been so preoccupied with her identity, I didn't even notice my erection. She twisted and ground into my crotch and pulled my hips tighter against hers.

Her warm hands guided mine down towards her open leg. Over her shoulders, down her ribs and over her hips. I squeezed and messaged the soft warm skin that covered her muscular thighs.

We were both here for sex. She wanted it as much as I did when I realized that my courage returned. I slid my hand beneath her dress and was welcomed by smooth shaven skin, void of any undergarment.

My other hand explored her stomach and up to her breasts where I cupped a large handful of flesh. A top it a firm, erect nipple pushed through the thin material. I felt no bra, or if there was one it was made with very little fabric.

She swayed back and forth on my body and as if dancing she turned, reach behind her back and unzipped her dress. With a twist and roll of her shoulders, she worked the dress free and let it slip from the top of her body. For a moment, the fabric clung to her nipples then slipped free. In the faintest of light, her white skin glowed.

My hands returned to her, and I cupped her breasts in each of my hands. They were soft, fluid and warm, unlike Janet's who felt firm and sometimes a little cooler than the rest of her body.

Enthralled with how they moved, I rolled them in my hands and massaged them. My thumbs caressed and excited her nipples. Enjoying the attention, she swayed her body from side to side. The longer I played with her, the firmer and taller her nipples grew. When they reached their fullest extent, she grabbed my arms by the biceps and pulled herself into my chest.

This time she forgot about the ball and went to kiss my neck. I didn't wish to ruin the moment, so I didn't laugh. Instead, I slid my fingers behind her dress and helped slide it down over her hips and full round glutes. From there, it slipped from her thighs and crumpled on the floor. My hands slid up her back, her warm and smooth skin made me yearn to see her in light. I pressed by fingers into the muscles around her spine and she cradled her face into my neck.

Eager to return the favor, she reached down and unbuckled my pants, free of the leather belt she slid her hand inside and took hold of my cock.

Her slender hand stroked and played with it. I'd grown so hard it ached, I undid my pants and let myself free. Both of us wanted it now. In a frenzied pace, we raced to remove my clothes. She pulled my shirt free and I kicked my pants and socks off.

Purple finish the last button and threw back the shirt from my shoulders. Using the weight of her body she pushed me backwards onto the bed and straddle my thighs. I laid there pinned with my arms behind my back, trapped inside my sleeves.

Outside a lightning strike drew her attention to the window, in a brief second I could see a shadowy outline of her long sandy hair draped over her shoulders and face. She had a sharp jawline and a feminine, slender nose. Unable to free myself, she took control and explored my stomach and chest with her hands. Digging, prodding, and teasing my skin with her nails. Trapped in my damn shirt, I tried to fiddle with the buttons to free myself.

It didn't bother her that I wasn't able to caress her. Instead, she purred as her hands traced over every inch of my body. She pressed her fingers into my shoulders, felt my arms bulge as I fought the shirt, and after she felt my face like a blind lady would.

All I could do was lay there on my back, my cock straight up, as hard as I'd ever felt it. To my agony she would not touch it, not even by accident with her stomach. Finally, after many painful minutes, she ran her hands down my body and she reached it and felt its full size. She ran her hand up and down it, cupped my scrotum and began massaging it with both hands. Janet was very demanding, and I knew we were going out tonight. If I hadn't rubbed one out before we left I'd finished now.

I moaned and threw my head back into the mattress. Her soft hands caused my body to shutter and writhed against the silk sheets. My body tensed and she grew excited with feeling my tightened body.

Enough was enough, I grabbed the other sleeve of my hand, held on to it tight and tore my wrist free of it. Purples hands slid up to my shoulders and arms and I tore my other arm free.

She may have had a ball gag but my tongue was free, I pushed her away from me, swung her to the side and flopped her back onto the bed. I descended on her, as I did she spread her legs and I fell between them. My hands explored her chest, stomach, and hips. I discovered if I pressed my fingers into her warm soft flesh I found firm quivering muscles below.

With firm pressure I ran my hands over her thighs, up the front of her hips and back up to her breasts. I leaned forward and licked her nipple. In a brilliant display of lighting flashed and I caught a glimpse of her naval and shaven vagina. The thunder made the house sound as if it would crack into two, made her jump.

To regain her attention, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her up to me, opened my mouth and took as much of her breast as I could. While I sucked on them, I circled my tongue around her nipple.

Eager for more she pulled my head to her other breast and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Each time I felt them become engorged, she pulled my head to the other. My hands roam up and down her ribs and waist, I cupped her ass and continued to work away at her breasts. She wiggled out from underneath me, opened the bedside table and rummaged around until she found a condom. Like a pro she tore it open, unwrapped it and pushed me back all in the darkness. I was thankful she did, because Janet and I didn't use them. As a result, my skill never improved from that first time.

Her hands felt soft as she knelt over top of me and unrolled the condom down my shaft. I caressed her back and ass and tried to imagine what she looked like. This was only the second woman I had touched and I hardly got to see her.

It was almost as good as my first, on second thought, this was better than my first. I knew what I was doing, she was full of life, and we were both ready to go. She rolled over onto her back and I followed her over. We were sideways in the bed now, closest to the foot side. From here, I could almost see her face.

I reached down and slid my hand between her thighs. She was soaking wet, I could hear her purring each time my finger ran between her lips. I caressed the opening and ran my entire finger length of her soaking vagina. She lifted and spread her leg to give me more access. I slid two fingers inside of her when I knew she was ready. She was tighter than Janet, there was no way I could fit three, but I was still going to try. I kept my thumb outside and squeezed down to snake my hand inside of her.

She arched her back wrapped her body in the silk sheets. They were smooth on the skin, almost cooling. I grabbed them and dragged them over her nipples. She panted and breathed hard around the ball in her teeth. Driven to the edge, her legs slid up and down the bed.

This was my opportunity, I pulled my fingers out and tried to push three inside of her. I had to twist my hand and squeezed my three fingers together. Her hole grew stiff and refused to stretch wide. She groaned and pushed my hand away from her.

"Oc E" she said through her nose.

I tried to put my fingers back in.

"Mo, oc e." she said. This time she wrapped an arm around my neck slid her leg under me and pulled my cock towards her waiting hole.

Feeling around with my hand, I grabbed my cock and touch the edges of her vagina. Together we massaged her opening with the tip of my penis. She couldn't contain herself anymore. She ran her thighs up and down my hips and used her ankles and heels to pull me forward.

I guided myself in, at first I could only break the entrance. Purple felt so much different from Janet, I tried to push deeper until the condom stretched tight. She still had resistance, I pulled back out and entered again. This time I went in deeper than the head, just past the opening, and stopped. I felt her stretch over the tip and then with ease accepted me.

I repeated it three more times, each time she squeezed my shoulders tight and grunted in her throat.

It wasn't just her body that resisted. She put her hands on my hips and pushed back trying to slow my advance. I knew she wasn't like Janet, Janet was a different story. This one could run out of here screaming and yelling and I'd be in a lot of shit. Janet was also much more wild and frantic.

I used my hand to circle the head of my penis around inside of her. She let out a moan inside of her throat and tried to pull me deeper with her leg.

I enjoyed the number three, I found it to work best with Janet. After the third circle, I sunk down until I was half inside of her. I pulled back, let her rest and brought one of her legs up into my arm, reposition myself and slid back inside of her. Gently, I slid in and out of her halfway. She lifted her chin as high as she could and arched her back. She pushed herself into the mattress off my shoulder and hips and moaned in her throat.

The warmth of her body and tightness surged through my hips. My weight shifted above her and on the fourth thrust, I dropped my full weight on her and pushed deeper than the times before. She shuttered, frantically slapped my hip and tried to push back on my shoulder.

Concerned, I pulled out and paused outside of her. With a gentle touch, she reassured me and pulled me closer.

With one hand, she guided me back inside of her. The room lit up and thunder cracked the roof. The rain fell in torrents down the window. Neither of us had noticed when the rain started. In the brief light, I watched myself sink inside of her and admired her voluptuous body.

Her skin was white and pristine. As I had imagined her she was middle-aged, and shaven. Her body looked as smooth as it felt. I lost time staring at her gorgeous body and forgot to look up to see her face. When I remembered, the triple flash of lightning subsided and I missed seeing her face.

The room seemed to grow dark after the bright flash. My eyes grew blind in the darkness again. She slid her hands from my hip and shoulder and pushed on my chest.

"Uhg," she said.

With her wet juices smothering my cock, I sunk down my entire length. The deepest I'd been so far and felt a firm wall of flesh at the tip of my cock. Her body finally accepted my full thrust, I pulled back out, but not all the way and plunged myself back in.

She moaned and said, "uhg op."

I had been gentle to this point, but this was where Janet would get the hottest and demand more, faster and harder fucking. I turned off the love making and started to fuck her.

Several drawn out thrusts caused her to writhe and tense up beneath me, still she tugged at her gag. I pushed myself up from the bed, gripped her waist and pulled her tight by her shoulder. With her one leg still wrapped over my shoulder, I pulled her hard into my thrusts. This time I entered all the way. Her free leg flailed at my side from hard pounding.

As I withdrew she screamed, and as I drove myself back in, she moaned. Her hands fell from her head and braced herself against my chest and arms. Her body twisted to her side and with free access I slid my hand down and cupped her breast and continued thrusting forward as hard as I could.

"Ugh." She said. "O Ugh." She continued to repeat herself. With her free hand she tried to grab for the bed-side table.

Each time she did I thrust myself into her. Months of trying to satisfy Janet taught me all kinds of new techniques. I used a long stroke several times and then paused just before I pulled free. After a single breath I would plunge myself all the way and hold myself deep inside, before restarting.

"Ugh." She screamed. The sporadic thrusts caused her to grow frantic. She clawed at my shoulders and moaned through her gag. Her arm wrapped around my neck and clung tight to me. We were face to face, looking into one another's dark eyes.

I released her one leg and took both her shoulders in my hands. I fucked her hard, so hard I could see her breasts slamming up and down even feel them hit my wrists.

"Ugh" she grunted with each thrust. Her one hand clawed at my biceps and forearms the other held onto her breasts in an attempt to stop them from bouncing. I released her, pulled her knees up tight over my shoulder and sunk in as deep as I could. She threw her head back, her arms fell to her side and she tried to brace herself on the bed.

With her legs pinned against my chest I pulled her ass tight against my thighs and leaned forward. Her body shook and she frantically slapped the mattress. I could imagine her eyes bulge when she took my entire length.

"Ugh, uk wai, wai." She screamed. She curled forward and gasped for air.

I rested on her, not moving. I cursed myself for getting carried away. I was about to pull out when her body relaxed. She tapped me on the thigh and gently pulled and pushed on my hip, motioning for me to move.

A long stroke, then a half stroke, followed by multiple rolling long strokes. I imagined myself as a steam engine starting out. Her fingernails dug into my thighs and I paused deep inside of her. She whimpered, tensed up and her insides pulsed around me. Her body wanted more, and the pause brought it to a boil.

With the worst timing, my own orgasm welled up inside and threatened to urge my hips forward for a final thrust. I had pushed myself to close and now it would go with the slightest movement. Eager to keep things on the move, she pulled at me with her hands trying to get my hips to continue. Multiple cracks of thunder shook the house and lightning cracked through the clouds and lit the outside of the courtyard like a floodlight.

For two seconds I stared into my mystery woman's face two feet in front of mine. At first I noticed her giant green eyes, they were the same color as mine. Her hair too was the same as mine. The middle age face that stared up at me for those two seconds were so familiar I froze. Strands of hair clung to her face and smeared makeup stained the sides of her eyes.

I let her slid her one leg free of my grip. I still couldn't move for fear of cumming inside of her. I had a condom, but it was the idea of it.

We laid there in the dark, neither of us moved. Purple made the first move, she freed her other leg and wrapped both around my waist trapping me inside of her. With both her hands and legs she pulled me back inside.

"Mom?" I whispered.

"O ames" she said.

I was pretty sure she said no names. I just laid there, I couldn't help but think of that conniving bitch Janet. Then I realized what all those parties my parents went to were.

"uc e" she whispered.

I tried to look at her through the darkness, but I can see anything again, not even an outline.

She rotated her hip and wiggled underneath me. "Uc e." She purred. She slid herself up and curled back up against me.

My surging orgasm had faded, but my cock still pulsed hard with each move she made. This was my mother but I couldn't help it, my hip involuntarily twitched and I thrust deeper. In that moment, she just was another beautiful woman.

I shook my head, I thought of what my dad would say. It reminded me that he was in another room fucking Janet. A woman he had asked out to parties for years. Purple, yes, purple caressed my thigh with her long legs and embraced me.

I tried hard not to want it. But the warmth of her hands on my back and her soft legs pulling me forward, my muscles flexed, and I thrust forward to meet her, a second time, then a third and it all felt so normal.

We moved faster until our animal urges took over logic, etiquette, and all sense of morals were removed. I lifted one leg up and over my arm and fucked her again. But I was so close to coming I had to stop a second time.

"Onk cunn." She said.

"What?" I whispered.

She pushed my hips away until I slid out of her. That alone almost made me cum.

"Onk cun eck." She said it slow and tried to pronounce each word.

She pushed me away and rolled up on to her knees and presented her ass to me on all fours. With one hand, she reached between her legs and pulled my cock towards her. I took her by the hips and she guided me in.

"O Ugh." She said.

Now I understood what she was saying. "No names." I said.

I could see her look back over her shoulder, I could envision her smile. It was like permission for both of us to do something so taboo that only her and I would know.