Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her by the shoulders and pulled her back into me when I thrust forward. This time she really said 'ugh', but it wasn't my name. I knew I was bottoming out. She threw her head back and received each thrust with eagerness. Her legs quivered and she fell forward.

I didn't stop. I rode her down and continued my assault. I held her by the tops of her shoulders and slid in and out of her between her legs and butt. She gripped the mattress edge and tried to climb forward over its edge. Another orgasm locked her body and she threw her head back. When she did, I fell forward, wrapped one arm around her throat and clung to her shoulder. The other arm I slid under her stomach and down between her legs until I could feel the shaft of my penis and her clit. I rubbed it hard with my middle finger and continued to rotate my hips up into her.

A half moan, half scream built up from a low rumble in her throat. A sound I wish I could have heard free of the gag. Her left hand gripped the bed and her other hand tried to pull my fingers from her. But I wouldn't stop. She twisted and threw her head back like a wild horse, then her legs stiffened and her hips bucked forward. Her entire body grew rigid and she couldn't help but grind harder into my cock and hand. The hand that clenched the bed reached up and pulled my head down tight into her neck.

She didn't whimper, moan or grunt, just clung to me in silence. Her body relaxed and her hips squirmed under my weight.

I rolled to the side and pulled her by the shoulder onto her back. She rubbed her stomach and her breasts and squeezed her knees together. But she was not done.

"or urn." She said. She rolled on top of me. Repositioned herself and in the light of another flash I saw her kneeling over top of me. Before she slid down my cock, she pulled the condom off and threw it to the side.

"Wait." Was all I could say before the sensation of her warm moist body engulfed me. I let a moan escape from my throat and I threw my head into the mattress.

"fuck, fuck, oh fuck." Was all I said.

"O Ugh, uck e, uck e, uck e." She said each time she bounced on top of me.

She brought me to the edge of my orgasm, then stopped.

She had been overconfident in her stamina. In seconds she grew exhausted, her mind wanted to continue but her body struggled to keep up. She slumped forward and put her hands on my chest. Her large breasts squeezed out between her arms. She looked beaten and battered, her hair was a mess, sweat beaded on her forehead and try as she did, she couldn't make her hips grind forward.

I wanted to see more, I wished for lights to see the details of her beautiful body. A jealous part of me took over, I wanted to be the best she had. I grabbed her hips like I'd learnt to do with Janet and began grinding her hips into mine.

My chest and arms burned from the effort. I smiled to myself and her hands left her body and clung to my arms and engorged chest. Each time I rammed her forward onto my pelvis, she grunted and squeezed her hands.

"o Ucccc." She said. Her thighs tightened and grew firm. I reached up and felt her back arch. She froze, but only for a second or two, then fell forward on shaky arms.

That was when I felt myself going. I rolled her off me, got on top and slam myself inside of her. The sensation started in my hips and travelled upward from inside. I no longer had control, I fucked her like a barbarian. I grabbed by her shoulder, braced myself on the bed and drove myself down on top of her.

She moaned with me while I grunted. It was all she could do, she lifted a weak hand up to my arm the other rested on my thigh. Her legs splayed out to the sides, and she closed her eyes. All my muscles strained and burned, I grit my teeth and when I felt myself release inside of her my hips locked forward.

"Oh... fuck..." I said. Exhausted, I too came to rest next to her. Together, we panted in a heap of flesh.

After my muscled recovered, I came back to reality and realize what we had done. I wanted to faint or throw up but couldn't tell which. Part of me wanted to kill Janet. Then my mother reached up, pulled me close and held me. When I tried to pull away, she put a leg around me and shook her head.

She reached up and tapped the monitor three times. A very faint light illuminated the area. I realized that was probably what she was trying to do when she first tried to escape. It wasn't very much light, but enough that I would have been able to tell it was her.

When our bodies recovered their strength, we dressed in silence. She was much quicker than I was, but she skipped her heels and zipping her dress up. When I tried to find my pants she pulled me up to look in her face.

She pulled my forehead down to hers and hugged me.

"E ill alk." She said. "aiik ear." She put her hand on my chest. Then to my surprise, she reached down into my briefs and tugged on my still wet cock. As if not satisfied it began to rise once more. Which brought a slight moan from her. As if frustrated, she pulled her hand free and slipped the mask back over her face.

"We'll talk later?" I said.

She nodded her head, and when she left the room, she looked back over her shoulder at me.

I stood there alone in the room, unsure of what to do. For years my friends teased me about my mother, that if she ever got divorced, they would try to become my stepfather. She was the beautiful soccer mom other fantasized over. I thought back to when I would sneak into her room and look at her underwear. Back then, I imaging Janet wearing similar pieces, but it was the first place I ever saw lace g strings, micro bikinis, and lingerie.

I tried to turn the tablet back on, but camera feed was offline. I wasn't sure if I would kill Janet or not, because of how the night ended. Nothing made sense, I wasn't even sure if I would be in shit when we got home.