Spying on My Sister

Story Info
John watches her having sex, but does he get to join in?
7.2k words
4.49
58.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,953 Followers

As I climbed the ladder I was excited. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, in anticipation of what might happen. I knew that what I was about to do was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself from doing it, even if I wanted to. It had become an obsession.

When I stepped into the attic, I was careful not to make a sound, because if I was found out, then it would be the end of it. I then walked slowly towards the box that was covering the hole. Hopefully, when I moved it, a shaft of light would pierce the attic, telling me that the bedroom light was on. But disappointingly, when I lifted it up, there wasn't one. And even worse, when I put my ear to the hole, all I heard was snoring. I'd struck out. My Sister was asleep.

Purely by chance, I'd discovered the hole a month ago, when I was looking for something in the attic. I'd moved a couple of boxes, and there it was. And now that I'd noticed it, I did what most people would do. I put my eye to it. For a small hole, it gave quite a good view of the room below. Lucy's bedroom.

If she hadn't been in her room, there would have been nothing to see, and I would have then continued to look for the missing book. But she was, and she was starting to undress. In my defence, I did try to do the right thing, by walking away. However, after only a couple of steps, I stopped, and then I went back to the hole. It would be amusing to have a quick peek at my Sister.

When my eye was back to the hole, I could see that she was unbuttoning her top. I'd wait until it was off, and then I'd stop. There was no harm in seeing her in her bra. That would be no more revealing than seeing her in a bikini, and I'd seen that lots of times before. But when her blouse was off, she did something that I wasn't expecting her to do. She was pulling on her nipples. I'd started watching her out of curiosity, but now I was continuing because she was exciting me.

Then she suddenly stopped, but only so that she could take her bra off. My eyes were now glued to her tits as she was unhooking it. When it dropped onto the floor, I almost gasped. That would have been embarrassing. My Sister discovering that I was spying on her. And worse, she'd tell Mother.

I was now admiring her large breasts. They were always on display, but she had kept her prominent nipples hidden. And now I was seeing them for the first time. Just looking at them was making my mouth water. They were perfect, and I wanted to suck on them.

When she'd just had her bra on, she'd played with her nipples. Now that she was topless, she was massaging both her breasts with her hands. Then, after lying down on the bed, her touch became slower and gentler. She was now caressing them, like a lover would do. And I wished that I could be that lover. While she was doing it, she was occasionally moaning, especially when her fingers were on her nipples.

I'm John, and I'm twenty three, four years older than my Sister. I lost my virginity when I was nineteen. Since then, I've been with quite a few women, but I can't remember the last time that I was as excited as this. And I wasn't even taking part, all I was doing was watching.

Her hands were now rougher. Caressing had become groping. She was doing to them, what I wanted to do to them. That was frustrating, but there was a way that I could join in.

After unbuttoning my jeans, I pulled the zip down. I knew that it would have barely made a sound, but to my heightened senses it seemed loud. As soon as I got my jeans and boxers down to my ankles, my eye was back to the hole, and my hand was on my swollen cock. It's not a monster, six inches on a good day. And this was definitely a good day!

She now had only one hand on her breasts, the other was between her wide open legs. In her eagerness to get to her pussy, she hadn't wasted any time on taking her skirt or panties off. She'd just hitched her skirt up, and then she'd pulled her panties to one side. To me, that was more erotic than if she'd taken them off.

As she eagerly fingered herself, I was stroking my cock with equal ferocity. And when she speeded up, I did as well. I was matching her. I wanted us to reach it together. But that turned out to be wishful thinking, because without any warning, her body convulsed, and her beautiful face contorted into a grotesque mask. She was climaxing, but I still needed more time. I was now frantically trying to catch-up.

By the time I got there, she was coming down from her high. The first spurt was so intense, that it took all of my self-control to stay silent. I had to stifle a grunt. And the next one was just as powerful. When it was over, my hand was sticky, and I'd splattered the attic floor with my semen.

I continued watching, hoping that she would do something else that would excite me. But it soon became clear that one climax was all she needed. After quickly taking her skirt and panties off, and then getting into bed, she turned the light off.

And that was how it had started!

I wasn't proud about what I was doing, and it did make me feel guilty. But the excitement that I got from watching Lucy in her bedroom was compelling me to continue. So now, as often as I could, I would spy on her. Most of the time there was nothing to see, but occasionally, like the first time, I'd get lucky.

Today, we all had breakfast together. That was unusual. It's normally just Mother and me, but for some reason my Sister was up early, and she'd joined us. While she was eating, I took the opportunity to sneak a quick look at her breasts. They were impressive. Hopefully, I'd get to see more of them tonight, especially her large nipples, when I was in the attic. And if I was very lucky, I'd finally get to see her pussy. Up to now, when she'd been completely naked, she'd always been standing up, so from above, all I'd been able to see was her bush. Ideally, I wanted her lying naked on the bed, with her legs wide open.

"Can Ryan sleep tonight?"

Mother looked confused, and then she said, "I thought he was called Brad."

After laughing, my Sister said, "He's history, now it's Ryan."

"You know I don't like your boyfriends sleeping over. It's the same rule for John and his girlfriends."

"But he never has a girlfriend."

That was harsh. Yes, it had been six months since I'd had one, but I was successful with women. It was just that I was currently going through a lean period.

"Please can he?"

Mother was about to answer her, and I knew that it would be a no, but before she could, I jumped in.

"You should let him sleep here. Lucy is nineteen. She's an adult, and you should treat her like one."

That surprised both of them, because I was sticking up for my Sister. We get on OK, but like all siblings, there's a rivalry between us. I was doing it for my benefit, and not hers. If Mother was to allow it, then tonight when I was in the attic, I'd be able to see them together.

For a few seconds there was silence, while they processed what I'd said, and then Mother spoke.

"I'll think about it."

That evening, when I got back from work, Lucy greeted me with a big hug. It was so tight that her large breasts were squashed against my chest. I liked that, and my cock liked it even better. I was now struggling to keep it under control.

"Thanks, I owe you one. If there's anything you want me to do for you, then just let me know."

Good, so Mother had said yes. Ryan would be sleeping with Lucy tonight. And there was something that I wanted her to do for me. Tonight, while they were fucking, she could keep the light on!

Ryan came round at seven. He seemed a nice guy, and he was a cut above her usual boyfriends, because he actually had a brain. My Sister is a stunner, and if she wanted to be, she could be a model. However, she was also clever, and she was using her intelligence, rather than her looks, because she was studying physics at university. But for some reason, that I'd never been able to figure out, she preferred boyfriends that were always a bit dim. Good looking, yes, but not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Ryan was definitely the exception. Perhaps not as physically impressive as some of her other boyfriends, but certainly her equal in terms of intelligence, because he was also at university, studying mathematics.

At ten o'clock, they went to bed, and I did as well. As soon as I was in my room I locked the door, and then I quickly took my jeans and boxers off. As I was pulling the attic ladder down, there was a smile on my face. This was going to be good.

The attic was dark, but not pitch-black, so if I was cautious, I could safely make my way to the hole. As I walked towards it, I could hear them laughing. When I got to the box that was covering it, the anticipation was almost too much for me. But was I going to be disappointed? Then I almost laughed. My Sister was nineteen, and her new boyfriend was with her in her bedroom. It was a certainty that they would be having sex.

The box didn't contain anything of value, or anything that would break if it was dropped. But I moved it with the utmost caution, because if I was to drop it, the noise would alert them. They would then know that there was somebody in the attic.

Sometimes your hopes are dashed. You want something so much that it hurts, but it doesn't happen, and you are bitterly disappointed. But occasionally, like now, you get exactly what you want. They were kissing, and the light was on!

When he started groping her tits, my hand went to my cock. She let him have a quick feel, and then she moved away from him, so that she could take her T-shirt off. When it was off, she turned around so that he could unfasten her bra. He quickly did it, and when she turned to face him, she was topless.

He was now giving her tits the attention that they deserved. He was greedily sucking on one of them, and his fingers were on the other. And she was showing her appreciation of what he was doing, by moaning loudly. This was good, but it was going to get even better when her pussy joined in.

While I was watching them, I was slowly stroking my cock, but now I had to stop doing it. I was too excited. Coming now would spoil it. They were taking their time, making it last. I needed to do the same.

They were sitting on the bed, but when my Sister started to take Ryan's top off, they got off it, and then they quickly undressed each other. As soon as they were naked, her hand was on his cock, and his hand was between her legs. I wanted her back on the bed, with her legs wide open, so that I could see her pussy. They made me wait. It was agonizing for me, but when it happened, I got the perfect view.

I couldn't believe it. If I'd choreographed it, I couldn't have done a better job. She was on her back, and her legs weren't just wide open, she had her knees high up. Ryan was fingering her, but because he was sitting to the side of her, he wasn't blocking my view.

As I admired her pussy, my hand went back onto my cock. She had large lips. There was a lot of meat between her legs. Her clit was hidden under all the folds, for me to see it, he would have to part her labia. Hopefully, he was going to do that, but for now, he was content to just move his two fingers in and out of her. And from the noises that she was making, she was happy with what he was doing to her.

But what about him? Did Ryan have a monster cock, one that would stretch my Sister's pussy to its limit? Would it be so big that it would make me envious? No, and when I saw it I felt good, because mine was at least half an inch bigger than his.

"Rub my clit."

"I will if I can find it."

That made her giggle, and me smile. They weren't just giving me the perfect view, they were also speaking loud enough for me to hear.

I thought that he would continue fingering her while he serviced her clit, but he didn't. Instead, he took his fingers out of her, and then he parted her large lips. And there it was. Her little pearl that gave her so much pleasure. It was already swollen, but I knew that it would get even bigger when he gave it some attention. However, he seemed more interested in looking at it, rather than playing with it.

"If it's not too much trouble, do you think that you could rub it?"

I knew my Sister well. She'd said it calmly, and without even a hint of sarcasm, but if he didn't do what she had asked, and do it soon, he would be in trouble. Thankfully for him, he had the good sense to act straight away.

"That's the spot, rub it harder."

He did, and it made her gasp.

"And you can finger my cunt as well."

That shocked me. Not that she wanted his fingers inside her, but that she had used that word. My Sister never uses bad language. I do, and if I ever do it in front of her then I get a disapproving look, and sometimes I even get a telling-off. It was definitely out of character, but I liked her saying it. It hadn't just shocked me, it had also excited me. Hopefully, she would say it again!

His fingers were now moving in and out of her at speed, but it was her clit that he was concentrating on. He was rapidly taking her towards a climax. I wanted one as well, but I was saving it for when they were fucking.

I've seen my Sister come a few times now. The first ones surprised me, but not this one, because I now know the signs. Her breathing changes, it's as if she's gasping for air. Then she makes a strange noise that's difficult to describe, but it tells me that her climax is imminent. Then, seconds later, she is in it.

Surprisingly, he didn't give her any time to recover. He was lifting her legs up, and pushing into her, as soon as her orgasm was over. But I couldn't blame him. If I was down there instead of him, I would also be eager to get my cock deep up her juicy pussy. And she wasn't complaining so it must be what she wanted.

Up to now it had been perfect. The light was on, and I'd had a clear view of everything that had happened. But I was greedy, I wanted more. I wanted to come with them. When he emptied his balls into her, I wanted to spurt as well. And while I did it, I'd be imagining that I was coming inside my Sister. However, for that to happen, I needed to concentrate.

At first I was OK, because he was fucking her slowly, as if he was giving her time to get used to his cock. It was easy for me to keep pace. Then he quickly went through the gears. Slow had now become frantic. Within seconds, she was gasping, and I was playing catch-up.

When she exploded, I managed to come as well, but he was still going. Mine was a long satisfying one, just what I needed. Then after giving a loud grunt, Ryan stopped. I couldn't help smiling. I'd timed it to perfection, but he'd been late!

In the morning, while we all had breakfast together, Lucy and Ryan were all lovey-dovey. It was nice to see, but I was jealous. It made me realize that I needed more than just jerking off while spying on my Sister, I needed a relationship. I should find myself a girlfriend. And, as good as coming while watching Lucy was, my cock was getting desperate for pussy. By the time I'd finished eating, I'd made a decision. Near where I worked was a small bookshop. One of the women there was cute. She was a petite redhead, very easy on the eye, and the last time that she'd served me she'd given me a nice smile. I was going to ask her out. When I left for work, there was a spring in my step. I was confident that she would say yes.

I finished work early, and when I got home, I wasn't in a good mood. Thankfully, Mother and Lucy were out, because I wanted to be alone. I was going to make myself a coffee, and then go to my room and sulk.

As I was passing my Sister's bedroom, I heard a noise. I'd been wrong, she wasn't out. I could go into the attic and see what she was doing, but I wasn't in the mood.

"John, is that you?"

I shouted out yes, and then I continued walking.

"Come in, I want to talk to you."

I did, and as I entered her room I was doing my best to look as if nothing had happened, but I failed miserably, because as soon as she saw me her smile disappeared.

"What happened to you, you look dreadful?"

I gave a deep sigh, and then I told her. That cute redhead hadn't just said no, she'd humiliated me in front of all the other staff and customers. It wasn't just her laughing in my face that had hurt me, it was her loudly declaring that she had no interest in going out with me, that was the real kick in the teeth. Everybody heard it.

"What a bitch. Do you want me to go to the shop and punch her lights out?"

As tempting as that was, I said no.

"I think you need a hug."

I was so down, that I didn't think that would improve my mood, but it was worth a try. While we'd been talking she'd been sitting up in bed, with the covers up to her chin, but now she was standing next to me. And she was giving me that hug.

"Thanks Sis. I feel better now."

Then she released me. I was smiling, waiting for her to realize that she was topless. In her enthusiasm to console me, she'd forgotten that she was only wearing her panties. When she eventually noticed, she shrieked, and it made me laugh. But surprisingly she didn't make any attempt to cover her tits up.

"Have you had a good look at them?"

She was smiling when she'd said it so I knew that she wasn't annoyed.

"Yes, but I'd like to touch them."

That was what I was thinking, but had I really said it out loud? The shocked look on her face told me that I must have. I needed to apologize, but before I could, she spoke.

"Is Mother in?"

I looked at her wide-eyed. Unless I was mistaken, if the answer was no, then she was going to let me do it. I wasn't sure that if I opened my mouth to speak, the words would come out, so I just shook my head.

"OK," then after giving a nervous giggle, she added, "But don't get carried away."

I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to make a promise that I might not be able to keep.

My hands have been on lots of tits before, and some of them have been even bigger than Lucy's. But none have excited me as much as these were doing now. And I still hadn't got to her nipples.

My first touch had been tentative, but my next one was bolder. I liked the feel of them under my hands. These were big heavy breasts. Just what I like. And, because she was only nineteen, they were firm. But her nipples were her crowning glory. When my fingers pulled on one of them, she uttered a low moan, and when my mouth was on the other one, she moaned again, but this time a lot louder.

I knew where I wanted this to end. It was with my cock deep up her sweet pussy. But she might not want that to happen. However, I was determined to take it as far as I could.

"I'm home!"

To say that startled us was a gross understatement. She was now frantically looking for her bra, and I was quickly heading towards the door. When I got to my room, I could hear Mother's footsteps on the stairs. We had got away with it. I wasn't happy that she was home, but I was relieved that she had shouted out. If not, then she would probably have found us together. My Sister topless, and me feasting on her impressive nipples, would have been difficult to explain!

As I lay on my bed, I tried to make sense of what had happened. My Sister hadn't just let me play with her tits, she had enjoyed it as much as I had. There was a lot to think about, but that was for later. For now, I had a throbbing cock to deal with. As I stroked it, my eyes were closed. I was reliving my time with Lucy. And unsurprisingly, it didn't take me long to come. And when I did, I called out her name.

At first, while we ate our evening meal, there was awkwardness between Lucy and myself. And I was convinced that Mother would notice, and that she would suspect that something had happened between us. But by the end of our meal we were back to normal, and I was now wondering if it had just been a dream.

chris99999
chris99999
3,953 Followers
12