All Comments on 'Spying on My Sister'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. The M.C. is kind of dumb but his sister loves him anyway. He should have thought that if Lucy noticed him his Mom did?! Well I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The concept was better than the story. The characters were unrealistic and underdeveloped. But the concept was fun and overall it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
nice 5 stars

add another short chapter with mom...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love to here it continue

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Fuccccking AWESOME

Best SISTER EVER!!!

Excellent story.

What happened to the jerk bf ?

He deserves nothing!

Can’t wait for the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think there is a 2nd part. They continue their "extracurricular" and mom watches from the attic. The daughter sees it one day while they are fornicating and she confronts her mom. Mom and her devise a plan to "trick" him into fucking both. You could even go for a 3rd with adding a character (mom's new beau) . I enjoy the tempo of your writing and would like to see you branch out and experiment with more scenarios, characters, and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Takes me back to the first time my sister let me penetrate her. It slipped in on accident. When she moaned in my ear "dont stop" it got me so hott. We had another 4 sessions before we stopped fucking. I jack off to the thought of her all the time. Id like to have one more session now that we are older but i dont think she would go for it.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
good start

add son and mom, then mabe a 3 some

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 3 years ago

Very good. My only complaint is that the way the two relate to each other, and the way John regards his sister, it's like he is 19 and she is 23. I can easily understand a 19-yr-old brother spying on his older sister, but a 23-yr-old would be very unlikely to do that to his little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good. Far better than most of the dross which appears here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Topics for the next part: Mother knew her son was watching, that was why the climax was so long. And another interesting would be when mother had been watching her son and daughter in the attic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fine premise.

But sex scenes rush, rush, rush.

No tension at all.

Needs much more in the way of foreplay. Teasing. Dialog about who was doing what to whom, and how it felt to each participant.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.