Spying on My Wife

Story Info
Husband Catches Wife Fucking.
6.7k words
3.41
81.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
520 Followers

This story contains M/M sex so if you don't like that sort of story skip this one.

"Oh yeah suck my dick," Derek said, pushing his 7-inch cock into the older woman's mouth, almost making her gag. Patti sucked on that young black dick, putting pressure on his cock, moaning each time he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Mmm, see I told you that you would enjoy his black dick," Debbie commented walking into the room. She went to her knees next to Patti, looking up at Derek she stroked his huge full ball sack.

Patti let Derek's rock hard cock slip from between her lips, she leaned in and kissed Debbie passionately, pushing her tongue into her friend's mouth. "Ummm, his dick taste so good." Patti said wanting more of that black dick.

"So you ladies want this cock do ya?" he asked looking down at them, he reached down and helped both of them to their feet.

Patti and Debbie did as they were told, getting onto the queen-sized bed. Patti leaned over and pinched Debbie's nipples one after the other, making her friend moan loudly.

"I brought one of your favorite things," Debbie said leaning over and taking Patti's right nipple into her mouth sucking on it, nipping it with her teeth. Debbie was a tall, mature redhead that Patti had met online at one of the adult sites. Patti and Debbie had a lot in common, they both loved sex.

"Bite those nipples," Derek said watching the two ladies. He wanted some pussy right now but he could wait. He had always liked watching two ladies playing with each other.

Patti grabbed Debbie by her red hair and held her friend's hot mouth down on her tit. "Mmmm, fuck make it hurt please."

All Debbie could do was continue to suck on one nipple and pinch Patti's other one, twisting and pinching it hard. God, she did love to make her friend moan and get loud. Just the sound of Patti's moans made Debbie's pussy throb and get even wetter than it already was. Flicking her tongue across Patti's sensitive nipple Debbie pulled away and gave her friend a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into Patti's mouth.

"Both of you close your eyes," Debbie instructed them getting up off of the bed. "Don't peek," she said getting off of the bed and walking over and picking up her gym bag walking into the bathroom. "I'll be right back."

Patti relaxed on the bed with her eyes closed, reaching between her spread legs she rubbed her hand across her wet pussy. "Fuck I am so horny."

Debbie was in the bathroom adjusting her strap-on cock. Debbie loved to hear her friend moan and groan loudly, she loved to watch her thrash on the bed, taking that seven-inch cock in her pussy, her mouth, or her ass. Debbie would fuck and pound into any of Patti's holes until Patti would cum hard almost passing out from the pleasure.

Debbie was a few years older than Patti's 62 years, Debbie had felt very protective ever since she had first met Patti. Debbie would call her baby or baby girl. Satisfied that she had the strap-on adjusted the best way, she walked into the room, "Still have your eyes closed?" she asked walking over to where Derek stood, reaching for his hard dick.

"I see somebody has a hard, throbbing cock." she said leaning over and taking the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking on it greedily. "Mmmmm, yummy."

"Suck that dick."

"I will," she said standing up and walking over to the bed. She reached for the bottle of lube that was sitting on the bedside table. She poured lube all over that strap-on cock, making sure it was coated well. "How is my baby girl?" Debbie asked getting back onto the bed between Patti's spread thighs.

"Horny as fuck," Patti said with a slight chuckle, " I need some dick baby."

"Awww my sweet girl needs to get fucked does she?"

"You know I do," Patti said reaching out for Debbie, "I need to get pounded hard."

"I know you do, turn around sideways on the bed," Debbie told her, she wanted to be able to fuck Patti's pussy and watch Derek fucking Patti's mouth at the same time. "On your hands and knees."

Patti did as she was asked, turning around sideways on the bed making sure there was enough room for the three of them. Patti wished her husband Ted could be home for this foursome. He would love to fuck Debbie and suck Derek's black dick.

"Can we open our eyes now?" Derek asked still stroking his dick.

Meanwhile at Ted's office...

"I'm sorry I had to get everybody down here on such short notice," Mike the main man said putting papers into his briefcase. "You know I wouldn't have called this meeting unless I had no choice."

"Well you have to do what you have to do," Ted said glancing at his watch, he was ready to get home and relax, he hated being called into work on a Saturday. He just wanted to go home and get a few chores done and relax the rest of the weekend. Taking his phone out of his pocket Ted went to the app where he could check things at the house.

The app opened up and Ted could see Debbie's car in their driveway, "Bet my wife is having fun," he said with a chuckle, he knew anytime Debbie dropped over his wife had fun.

Now knowing that Patti had company he wanted to get home even faster, he wanted to walk in on them. He wouldn't mind having some hot and heavy lovemaking with his wife, it had been a few days since they had been able to play and he was looking forward to it.

Back at home...

Patti did as she was told, she was hoping she was going to get some cock now. One of her favorite positions was doggy, she loved the feeling of having her pussy or her tight ass hole pounded from behind. "Deb, I need some cock please?"

Debbie moved in behind her, taking the bottle of lube she poured the fruit-flavored oil over Patti's ass and watched it run between Patti's sweet ass cheeks and over her pink pussy lips.

"Don't worry my baby girl is gonna get some dick I promise you." Debbie took her lubed cock and gently rubbed the head over Patti's swollen pussy lips. Debbie leaned over Patti's back and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you good." Debbie glanced over at Derek, "You can open your eyes now, come closer so that you can watch."

Derek opened his eyes and saw the two women on the bed, Patti on her hands and knees and Debbie behind her wearing a strap-on cock. "Oh, I plan on it

"Get in front of me, I want to suck your dick." Patti said motioning Derek over to her

Derek stood in front of Patti making sure she could take his cock into her mouth. "Take this cock," he said rubbing the head of his cock across her lips, he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Take it," he said watching his cock slide into her hot, wet mouth.

Patti sucked his cock, feeling its hardness, tasting his precum on her tongue, she loved sucking cock but right at this minute, she needed cock in her pussy or her ass.

Derek slowly fucked her mouth, in and out he pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Her mouth felt so good on his cock. He watched her bobbing up and down on his member. He heard the moans she was making, he sped up his pace a bit.

The deeper Patti sucked his cock the more verbal Derek became, he was moaning, telling her over and over again to suck his dick.

Debbie rubbed that cock across Patti's pussy, pushing it in a bit and pulling back out, teasing her friend. "You like this? Hmm?" she asked pushing the cock in even deeper. Debbie watched Derek pushing his cock in and out of Patti's mouth. "Fuck that is hot," she said when Derek put his hands on either side of Patti's head, grabbing her by her hair and fucking her mouth slowly.

Patti couldn't make much sound, she was loving this cock in her mouth and Debbie pushing that strap-on cock into her pussy.

"Mmmm, such a sweet tight pussy baby," Debbie said feeling her pussy throb, the strap-on she had had two cocks on it one for the giver and one for the receiver. The deeper and harder she fucked Patti's pussy the harder and deeper she was being fucked too. "You like my cock baby, hmmm?" Debbie asked knowing Patti couldn't answer her with her mouth full of cock. Debbie felt Patti suddenly start to move back and forth taking that strap-on dick in her pussy. "That's right fuck back on this cock," Debbie said feeling that cock fucking into her hole.

Patti was loving the feeling of being spit-roasted between Debbie and Derek, her pussy was throbbing and wet with Debbie fucking her hole. Debbie reached for the bottle of lube and poured more over Patti's ass hole. Debbie was going to fuck her friend's tight ass. She rubbed Patti's tight puckered ass hole. Rubbing her slick lube-covered fingers over that tight hole Debbie gently pushed the tip of her right index finger inside of Patti's ass.

"Awww," Patti gasped letting Derek's cock slip from her mouth, she glanced back and smiled. "Do it, finger my ass please?"

"Tight hole baby girl," Debbie told her friend with a smile, she loved to please Patti any way that Patti wanted her to.

"Suck my dick," Derek said grabbing Patti's long hair and guiding her mouth back onto his cock. "Suck my dick like the cock sucker I know that you are," he demanded fucking into her mouth.

In and out Debbie fingered Patti's tight ass hole, stretching that hole wider, she knew Patti could take this strap-on in her ass Debbie just wanted to be careful she didn't hurt her friend. "God baby I love fingering your ass, feels so tight," Debbie commented adding another finger, she heard a loud groan from Patti as she pushed two fingers in and out of that ass hole.

Patti was loving the dick in her mouth and the cock in her pussy and fingers in her ass hole. She felt Debbie rubbing that dick across her ass hole, gently working it in. That was one thing that turned her on. Feeling like she was helpless and she couldn't move, that she was at someone's mercy.

Ted quietly walked down the stairs to the play-room. There was his wife on her hands and knees and her friend Debbie fingering her ass and a young handsome black guy enthusiastically fucking her mouth. All the way home the thought of walking in on his wife made his cock jerked and throb, growing hard and stiff in his jeans.

"Do it honey," Ted commented watching her sucking and slurping on that black cock. He watched as Debbie reached for the lube and poured a generous amount over that strap-on. Ted unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his hard dick out and slowly stroked himself, "That's a good girl, suck that black dick," he whispered hearing her gag when Derek fucked deeper into her mouth. Ted loved watching his wife-slut fucking with other people, knowing that she was enjoying it made his dick rock hard. He felt precum leaking out of the head of his cock. He rubbed it across the head of his cock finally licking his precum from his fingers.

"I want your ass."

Patti couldn't say anything with her mouth full of cock, she just pushed back against Debbie, wanting that cock in her ass.

Debbie gently pulled that cock out of Patti's pussy, making sure it was well lubed she took that as her signal, she gently rubbed the head of that cock against Patti's tight puckered hole and carefully started to push the head in.

"Yeah, fuck her ass," Derek said pulling his cock from Patti's mouth, he was very turned on with her sucking his cock but he didn't want to cum too soon. He wanted to watch her taking that strap-on in her ass hole.

" Yes oh fuck yes," Patti said trying not to tense up when Debbie pushed that cock a bit deeper into her ass. "Hmmm, go slow," Patti said glancing back at Debbie, Patti took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Debbie was taking her time, making sure she didn't hurt Patti, "Oh how I wish I had a real dick so I could feel it sliding into your tight back door." She heard Patti gasp loudly and she held still letting Patti get used to it. "Do you like this cock in your ass?"

"Yes oh yes," Patti said glancing back at Debbie, "I need a good fucking."

Derek moved to the end of the bed so that he had a good view of that cock fucking her ass. He heard a moan from the other side of the room and he looked up and saw a man standing in the doorway with his hard dick in his hand. "Shit!" he said thinking they were in trouble, this guy must be her husband.

"No worries man, don't stop because of me," Ted said walking into the room unbuttoning his shirt, he took it off. "So did you like my wife sucking your dick?"

"Umm yes, yes I did."

"She is a great little cock sucker," Ted said getting undressed still watching Debbie fucking her ass. "Hi Deb," Ted said watching that cock slip inside of his wife's back door. He heard her groan with pleasure, the sounds she was making made his dick throb.

Patti looked up and saw Ted standing there naked, "Awww, hmmm fuck my ass Deb please?" Patti was almost begging, she felt that cock filling her tight back hole. She pushed back against Debbie trying to get that whole cock inside of her. Patti looked at Ted and smiled, "Hi baby," she said sweetly, "give it to me Deb please." she moaned loudly looking at her husband.

Debbie took her time, slowly and gently she worked that cock into Patti's ass, "God I love fucking your ass and your pussy." Debbie said sinking deeper into Patti's tight hole. " I love fucking you," Debbie said pouring more lube across Patti's ass hole and that cock. Debbie finally noticed Ted and Derek both standing there watching them.

The room was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and Patti's moans of pleasure. Ted stepped over closer to the end of the bed so that he could get a better look. He watched that cock opening her little puckered hole. Ted moved over to his wife and stroked his cock, he leaned down and kissed her, "That cock feel good in your ass baby?" he asked her, running his hands through her long hair, he knew this was one thing that drove her wild. "I need your hot, wet mouth on my dick," he told her holding her head in his hands and guiding her mouth onto his cock. "yes take my cock in your talented mouth."

Patti did as she was told taking her husband's cock into her mouth, sucking him as she had on their first date. Sucking, swirling her tongue across and around the head of his cock. She felt him grip her head tighter, heard his sigh of pleasure.

"Mmmmm, do it my slut, suck your husband's cock." he glanced over and saw Derek stroking his cock.

Derek had an average size cock, he was a young light-skinned black man, his cock was about 7 inches long with a nice mushroomed shaped almost purple head. Ted noticed Derek was leaking precum. Ted licked his lips wanting to take Derek's cock into his mouth, sucking on it, tasting precum.

All the while Debbie was still fucking Patti's tight ass, holding her hips tight in her hands she slammed that dick into Patti's hole. Once in awhile giving Patti a hard-handed slap across her ass cheeks. The harder she fucked Patti the harder she was getting fucked also.

"I need some real dick now," Debbie said slowly and carefully pulling that strap-on cock out of Patti's ass. She watched Patti sucking her husband's cock, thinking Patti wouldn't mind. "Get over here and fuck me," she said looking at Derek. She took off the strap-on and threw it onto the floor. Debbie moved up on the bed so that she was next to Patti and she could watch all of the action of Patti sucking Ted's cock.

"Suck me baby oh fuck, yes," Ted said watching Debbie getting on her hands and knees next to them.

Derek moved in behind Debbie and took his hard throbbing cock in his hand, rubbing the head across the entrance of her pink pussy.

"Yes baby," Ted said fucking into Patti's mouth, making her take his cock as deeply as she could. "I go to the office for a few hours and I come home and find my wife sucking cock and getting her ass fucked." Ted said holding her head tight in his hands. "You are a very naughty girl."

Patti can hear Debbie's moans of pleasure, this made Patti even more turned on. She felt her pussy throb and get even wetter, she wanted a cock in her pussy.

Heavy breathing and moans of pleasure filled the room, Ted glanced up and saw that Patti had remembered to set up the video camera. "Oh god," he thought, "her mouth feels so good on my cock." Ted said looking down and watching his wife taking his cock down her throat.

"Somebody fuck me," Debbie said with a laugh, " I need cock!"

"And cock you shall have."

Patti felt Ted rubbing his hand across her very wet pussy. She felt him slip two then three fingers into her pussy, she groaned loudly. Patti reached for her nipples, pinching and twisting them hard, she looked back at her husband. In and out he fingered her slit, covering his fingers with her juices. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and saw the look of lust in her eyes.

"Mmmm, mmmm, aw fuck!" Patti squealed, "yes oh fuck yes!"

"Cum for me, cum for Daddy," Ted said watching his wife losing control and spreading her legs wider, moaning, not able to lie still. He loved when she lost control like this and he knew exactly how to make her do that.

"Gonna cum Daddy, aw fuck!" she groaned loudly, needing to cum.

Ted knew from that look she was VERY hot and horny and needed release. "Taste yourself," he tells her pulling his fingers from her soaking wet pussy. He pushed his wet fingers into her mouth. He felt her gently sucking her juices from his fingers, just her doing that made his cock throb and jerk.

Patti glanced over and watched Debbie take a hard deep pounding. Debbie was also on her hands and knees. Debbie was in her own little world of pleasure.

Ted fingered his wife's wet pussy again, in and out harder and deeper each time, he watched the expression on her face when he hit her G-spot. Ted removed his wet fingers out of her pussy again and putting them into his mouth sucking her juices off of them. He moaned with the taste of her sweet pussy.

Debbie was thrusting back against Derek trying to get all of his cock inside of her pussy. "Do it you fucker! Slam my pussy hard!" Debbie said locking eyes with Patti. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she said looking at Ted, "fuck her, I want to cum with her."

Ted quickly got on the bed behind his wife, rubbing the head of his cock across her tight pussy, he entered her tight hole. "Ahhh, fuck yes open that tight pussy baby," Ted said sliding deeper and deeper into his wife's pussy. He slowly fucked her in and out deep, reaching under her grabbed her tits in his hands.

"Fuck me,"

"Oh my pleasure," Ted said pounding into her hole, "fuck your pussy is so tight," he groaned holding her by her hips and fucking her as hard as he could. Glancing over he watched Derek's black dick slamming into Debbie's pussy.

Debbie was loving the feeling of Derek's cock pounding into her pussy, "Fuck my wet slutty pussy!!" Debbie almost screamed, she reached under herself and rubbed her clit furiously, wanting, no needing to cum. She looked over at Patti and saw that her friend was in heaven getting fucked by her husband. "Give it to her Ted, fuck her hard," Debbie said as she felt Derek pull his cock from her pussy and rub the head across her tight puckered asshole. "Mmmmm, fuck my ass you bastard," she said glancing back at him.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck this ass," he said pushing the head of his cock inside of her back door, he felt her push back against his dick. "Take my dick," he groaned as he buried his member deeper into her hole. Her ass was tight but she took his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me hard," Patti said watching Debbie's expression while Derek pounded her ass. "Ahhhh, yes fuck my pussy, fuck the pussy that belongs to you baby."

"I'm gonna do more than fuck this pussy," Ted said pulling out of her tight pussy and slapping her ass, leaving yet another red hand-print. He reached for the lube and poured it across her ass hole and his cock. He watched Derek slamming Debbie's ass. "You looked so hot baby girl getting fucked in your ass with that strap on," Ted commented rubbing the head of his very swollen, precum leaking cock across the entrance to her back door.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
520 Followers
12