Spying on My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of passionate sex filled the room, panting, grunting loud moans of pleasure. The bed was shaking with the four of them sharing the same space.

"Awwww, umm, fuck gonna cum, "Debbie moaned loudly feeling her climax getting closer and closer. She was in heaven with Derek's cock in her ass hole, his hands holding her hips tight.

"Give it to me baby please," Patti said glancing back at Ted, she felt him pushing his rock-hard dick, into her ass hole deeper. "Oh yeah baby, fuck my ass hard."

"Oh I intend to," Ted said out of breath, he pushed deeper into her ass, in and out he fucked her tight hole. "You like this baby, hmmm like your husband's cock in your ass?"

"You know I do," she said looking over at Debbie still rubbing her clit and taking Derek's cock in her ass. "Take his cock Debbie, take every fucking inch."

"Oh I am," Debbie groaned loudly, she felt Derek slamming his dick into her hole, not slowing down but fucking her even harder. "Awwww, fucking bastard!" Debbie screamed when her climax hit her, "Cummmiiinnnggg, aw fuck!!" she rubbed her clit even harder and felt her climax take over her body. "Mmmmmm, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Oh yeah cum, do it," Derek said feeling Debbie tighten her ass muscles around his cock as she came hard, he watched her body shake and tremble as she climaxed.

"Yeah Deb, cum hard, take his cock." Patti said watching Debbie almost collapse on the bed.

Ted didn't slow down his pace one bit, he reached under his wife and grabbed one of her tits, pinching her hard nipple, he heard her moan, he gave her nipple a slight twist, hearing her gasp. "Take my dick baby, take it all," he said pounding her ass hole as hard as he could, he knew she loved rough sex. She loved to get her mouth, her pussy or her ass pounded. He watched his cock opening her tiny hole, he forced his cock in and out. He pulled out suddenly, leaving her ass hole gaping.

"Baby," Patti said glancing back at him, she wanted his cock back inside of her.

"Just getting more lube honey," Ted said pouring more lube over his throbbing dick and her ass hole.

"Fuck, your ass hole is tight around my dick," Derek commented still pounding into Debbie. He needed to cum but he hoped it would last a little longer. He had noticed Ted watching him fucking Debbie. He wasn't sure if it was because Ted liked watching Debbie getting fucked, or Ted liked watching Derek's cock going in and out of her hole.

"Ummmm, aw, fuck yes!" Patti gasped when Ted suddenly pushed his dick back into her ass, "do it baby slam my hole, make me cum."

Ted didn't answer her he pounded her hard, watching Derek's perfect cock still fucking into Debbie's ass. "I would love to suck your cock some day," he said looking Derek right in the eye.

Derek had never had another man suck his cock, he had always heard that a guy could suck cock better than a woman.

Patti started bouncing back on Ted's cock, feeling him going as deep as he could, she could feel his heavy balls slapping her wet pussy every time he fucked into her. "Fuck me, baby, I want your hot cum in my pussy."

Ted pulled out of his wife's ass, slipping his cock into her pussy to the hilt, he held her hips tight, pounding into her. "Oh yeah my baby has a tight pussy," he said still watching Derek. "such a naughty girl," he said feeling his cock get even harder, throbbing more. He felt himself reach the point of no return, it wouldn't take much more and he would fill her pussy with cum. "Oh yeah such a bad girl."

Derek suddenly pulled his cock from Debbie's ass, breathing heavily he watched the action in front of him. He stroked his cock, wondering what it would be like to have Ted suck his cock.

Suddenly Ted knew he was going to cum, his balls tightened up, he groaned and pushed his cock inside of his wife's pussy. "Awww fuck, aww shit!" he moaned feeling his cock explode and fill his wife's pussy full of his cum.

"Oh yeah daddy," Patti said using her pet name for Ted, "give me your hot cum baby," she said feeling spurt after spurt filling her pussy, she rubbed her clit fast wanting to cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ted said giving her every drop of his cum, he held her tightly, he felt her shaking, knowing she was going to cum soon too.

Debbie lay on the bed and rubbed her wet pussy, reaching down she pushed a finger into her gaping ass hole.

Ted felt his cock slip from his wife's pussy, he felt bad that she hadn't cum yet, but he watched as Debbie moved over closer to Patti.

"On your back baby girl," Debbie instructed her, Patti did as she was asked, turning over on her back she got comfortable. Debbie leaned down and kissed Patti pushing her tongue into her mouth, reaching down with one hand she pushed two fingers into Patti's sopping wet, cum filled pussy. Pulling her hand away she pushed her cum covered fingers into Patti's mouth.

Ted watched the scene between his wife and her good friend, he did love to watch his wife enjoy herself. He knew later when the company left they would have some alone time and he would be able to take his time and just make slow love with her.

"Mmm," Patti murmured tasting Ted's cum, she licked it all, swallowing it looking at Ted and glancing over at Derek. She watched Derek stroking his cock. "Derek, let Ted suck your cock." Patti suggested wanting to watch her husband taking that cock in his mouth.

"Well, umm I've never had a guy suck my dick."

"You'll love it," Patti said when Debbie took one of her hard nipples into her mouth sucking, nibbling, biting on it. Patti felt Debbie slip two fingers deep in her pussy, fingering her hard.

"Try it, buddy, we can always stop if you don't like it." Ted said walking over to where Derek stood, "Move over here to the end of the bed so the ladies can have a good look."

Derek took a deep breath and walked over to the end of the bed, all he knew was that he needed to cum and right now he didn't care how he was made to cum.

"Can you ladies see everything?" Ted asked dropping to his knees in front of Derek, he reached up and stroked that black cock, his mouth watered at just the thought of taking that hard dick in his mouth.

"Honey, why don't you both get back on the bed so we can see better," Patti suggested, feeling Debbie licking and kissing her way down her body, Patti spread her legs wide. "Ummmm, oh yeah Deb finger my pussy."

Debbie didn't answer her she just crawled down between her friend's spread legs and gently rubbed her hand over Patti's pussy. Leaning down Debbie licked and kissed Patti's shaved pussy mound, slowly working her way to her pussy lips.

Derek and Ted got onto the bed and positioned themselves where the ladies had a good view. Derek reached for his dick, Ted pushed Derek's hand out of the way and stroked that hard, throbbing precum leaking cock.

"Yes oh yes," Patti moaned when Debbie finally took her pussy lips into her mouth, sucking on them gently, Patti glanced over and watched Ted stroking Derek's cock.

Ted leaned in and licked the glob of precum from Derek's cock head. Ted moaned at the taste and feel of Derek's cock head. Flicking his tongue across the almost purple head of Derek's dick, he glanced over and watched Debbie licking and sucking on his wife's pussy lips and fingering her pussy.

"Suck his cock baby," Patti said looking at Ted teasing Derek with his tongue. "Ahh," she whispered when Debbie teased her clit with her tongue. "oh yes eat my pussy."

Derek looked down and watched Ted nibbling and teasing his cock, he felt his dick jerk and throb. "Suck my dick," he said not caring who sucked his dick he just wanted to cum.

Ted glanced up at Derek and then over to his wife getting her pussy ate, he reached down with one hand and rubbed and stroked Derek's big hairy balls, he heard Derek gasp when Ted gave his balls a gentle squeeze.

"Suck me."

Ted moved up and stroked Derek's perfect dick, finally licking the head again tasting precum. He slowly took the head of Derek's cock into his mouth. He groaned in pleasure, feeling that hard, throbbing cock in his mouth made his cock twitch.

"Harder, oh fuck me harder," Patti pleaded, Debbie, fingering her pussy and sucking on her sensitive clit.

Ted continued to suck on Derek's cock, taking it deeper into his mouth, he felt Derek grab his head. Fuck, he loved sucking Derek's cock. Ted felt it swell in his mouth, he could hear the sighs and moans from Derek. The harder and deeper he sucked that cock the more his dick throbbed, and jerked.

Patti raised her legs and wrapped them around Debbie's back pulling her into her pussy closer. "Harder, fuck me harder," she said grabbing Debbie by her hair and holding Debbie down on her pussy.

"Suck that dick Ted, aww, fuck you suck some good dick," Derek said still watching Ted servicing his dick. "You got a good mouth," Derek said pushing his cock deeper into Ted's mouth.

Ted pulled back a bit, just enough not to gag but still mouth fucking that cock. He moaned around that cock in his mouth, he wondered if maybe someday Derek would suck his cock. Right now he was enjoying licking and sucking and slurping this cock. He felt his cock coming back to life, he knew that he would last longer this second time around and he planned on fucking his wife again once the company left.

"Ummm oh my god fuck my pussy Deb, oh fuck me!" Patti almost screamed when Debbie fingered her wet pussy harder, her juices were gushing out of her slit.

Debbie was in heaven eating Patti's pussy, glancing over she watched Ted sucking Derek's dick, she felt her pussy throb watching Ted taking that cock deep in his mouth and down his throat.

Patti humped her pussy into Debbie's mouth, feeling Debbie pounding her pussy hard with her fingers. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum Deb, don't stop please."

Debbie glanced up and knew the signs of when Patti was ready to cum, Patti was shaking and pinching and twisting her nipples between her fingers with one hand.

"Do it, cum on my face," Debbie said watching her friend nearing her climax. Debbie looked over next to them and watched Ted sucking cock.

"Oh yeah that's good, suck my dick." Derek said loudly fucking into Ted's mouth, "Suck the cum out of my cock Ted."

Ted continued to take Derek's cock as deep in his mouth as he could, reaching down and stroking Derek's balls.

"Ummm, fuck oh my god gonna cum, gonna cum." Patti moaned loudly humping her pussy into Debbie's mouth. "Slam my pussy, slam it hard."

Debbie was doing her best ramming her fingers deep into Patti's tight pussy, sucking on her hard little clit. Debbie knew this would make Patti cum hard. Debbie could hear the sounds of Ted sucking Derek's dick.

"Yeah, yeah suck my cock just like that Ted," Derek said feeling his balls tighten up, he felt his cum ready to explode. "Suck that cock, make me cum." Derek groaned and kept on fucking Ted's mouth.

Ted felt Derek's cock throb and swell even larger, he loved the feeling of a hard cock in his mouth. "Mmmm," he moaned around that cock in his mouth. He wanted Derek to fill his mouth with cum, he could hear the moans of his wife while she got fingered and her pussy ate.

"Cummiiinnnggg, oh fuck," Patti screamed clamping her legs around Debbie, humping her pussy into Debbie's mouth. "Aahhhh, fuck yes oh yes!" Patti continued to climax while Debbie flicked the tip of her tongue across Patti's clit, fingering her pussy hard.

"Here it cums," Derek moaned pushing his cock deep into Ted's mouth as he climaxed, "umm, fuck take my cum, take it!" he groaned feeling his cock explode.

Ted felt Derek's cum erupt into his mouth, he tasted the saltiness, savoring every drop of Derek's cum. He sucked and swallowed every drop.

Derek gave Ted every drop of cum that he had, he had to admit that Ted did give one hell of a blow job. He didn't know if he would ever suck cock but it gave him something to think about.

Patti relaxed her grip on Debbie, letting her legs fall from Debbie's back, she sighed and looked at Debbie. "Oh my god that was good Debbie," Patti said looking over and watching Ted licking and sucking Derek's cock clean.

"Man oh man, that was great." Derek said a couple of minutes later when Ted had finished licking his cock clean.

"Yes, it was," Ted agreed, he looked over at his wife and she looked very satisfied, she was lying there taking deep breaths. Debbie on the other hand was still lying between Patti's spread thighs.

"Ummm Ted this is Derek, Derek this is Patti's husband Ted," Debbie said finally introducing them with a gasp.

"Hi," Ted said with a laugh, "damn that was some great sex."

"It sure was," Debbie agreed, "we'll have to do this again."

"Fuck, you give a great blow job Ted."

"Thanks, glad you enjoyed it." Ted said looking at Patti, "are you, alright honey?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine, just resting."

"Well, I hate to break this little party up but I've got to go to work later." Debbie said getting up, "Mind if I take a quick rinse-off shower?"

"Sure help yourself, you know where everything is at," Ted said moving over next to Patti.

"Come on Derek we can shower together."

"Sure, sounds great," Derek said walking over and picking his clothes up, and following her into the bathroom.

Patti sat up and looked at Ted with a slight smile, "Are you mad at me honey?"

"Lucy, what have I told you about having sex parties when I'm not home," he said teasing her.

"But, but Ricky, I didn't know they were coming over." she said in her very best Lucy Ricardo voice, "Honest, cross my heart and hope to die."

"Well, I guess I can't be angry if they just showed up," he said leaning down and kissing her. "And we did have fun," he said feeling his cock jerk and start to get hard again. He couldn't wait to be alone with her.

"Mmmm, Daddy is getting a hard-on, Patti said reaching over and giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

"Now now, behave."

"Okay, I promise, I'll behave."

Ted got up and walked over to a closet and reached in to get two bathrobes, he walked back over to the bed handing her a robe. "You look cold honey." he put his robe on and sat down next to her.

"Yeah, I am." she slipped the robe on and sat on the bed, "so what did you think of Derek?"

"He seems like a nice guy and he had a great dick," Ted said thinking of sucking Derek's cock.

"You did look, hot baby, sucking his cock," she said slipping her hand down and pushing her fingers in her cum filled pussy, "mmm," she murmured putting her fingers in her mouth.

"Taste good baby?"

"Yes, your cum always tastes good baby," she said when she heard the bathroom door open a few minutes later and Debbie and Derek walked out.

"Here we are all nice and clean." Debbie said quickly getting dressed, "I for one had a great time."

"Oh so did I." Derek agreed, he wouldn't mind getting together again. "Maybe we can get together again sometime?"

"Oh sure thing," Ted said liking that idea, next time he would love to watch Derek fuck his wife. He always got turned on watching other men fucking her.

"Well we'd better get going I have to drop Derek off before I go to work." Debbie said putting all of her toys back into her gym bag.

"Okay, I had a great time and it was nice to meet you, Derek."

"Oh yeah, I did too."

Ted and Patti followed Debbie and Derek up the stairs to the front door.

"I'll give you a call sometime next week sweetie," Debbie said giving Patti a big sexy kiss, grabbing Patti's tits.

"Okay," Patti said with a laugh, "keep grabbing me like that and you'll never get to work."

"I do love grabbing you." Debbie said giving Ted a big hug, "I want you next time." she whispered in his ear.

"For sure," he said hugging her back, "drive safe going home, the roads are getting slick out there."

"Oh I will," Debbie said hating to drive in the ice and snow, "come on Derek it's getting late."

"Well, I enjoyed myself."

"Oh so did I.", Patti said when Ted put his arm across her shoulder pulling her close.

"Come again," Ted said when they started to walk away.

"Oh, you know me I ALWAYS cum." Debbie said with a laugh taking Derek by the hand and leading him to her car.

"Bye!" Patti called out to them when they were backing out of the driveway.

"Come on in baby, it's cold out there," Ted said leading her into the house and shutting the door behind them.

"So what did she whisper to you?" Patti asked looking up at her husband.

"She said next time she wants me."

"Well she may want you, and she may get you, but you BELONG to me."

"Yes I do baby, you and only you," he said reaching for her hand, swatting her ass as they walk up the stairs.

12