Spying on Sister had Great Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there with a grin on my face, wondering what was going on in my sister's room right about now, but I did not hear anything, nor did I get a text back and it was not long before I fell asleep. The next morning, after I woke up, I looked over at my phone and saw that I had a message. When I opened the attached video, my mouth just hit the floor.

There was my sister's pussy on full display in the video, and she was fucking herself with a small vibrator. She rubbed it around her swollen clit, then slid it inside her wet little hole. My God, the view was even better as I watch her meaty labia wrap around that toy while she fucked herself with it. Within minutes, Tonya was thrashing and writhing on that vibe as she rode out her intense orgasm.

She pointed the cam at her face shortly, thereafter, smiled and said softly, "Can you tell that I liked your video?" Then the video ended.

Oh my GOD! What was happening here? My sister and I had just shared mutual masturbation videos! In an instant my cock was standing at attention to the point of bursting. I played her video a few more times, but soon realized that I had to get in the shower, or I would be late for work.

I thought maybe a cold shower would help me lose my erection, but no such luck, so as quickly as I could, I jerked off once more. As aroused as I was, I was shooting my jizz all over the shower wall in less than a minute. My heart was pounding, and my breathing was out of control, as I stood there for a couple of minutes while the last dribbles of cum flowed from me.

I was running out of time, so I hurriedly finished showering up, got dressed, grabbed my bag, phone, and keys, and headed straight for the door. Mom called from the kitchen to see if I wanted anything to eat and I told her that I would grab something at the coffee kiosk at work. When I passed the dining room doorway, there was Tonya sitting at the table. I looked her way, and she had the biggest grin on her face, as she shoved a piece of toast in her mouth. I just slowly shook my head with a smile and bolted out the door.

Work that day was a complete wash. I tried my best to concentrate but was failing miserably as all I could think about was that video Tonya sent me and how much I wanted to bury my face in her sweet cunt, then fuck her until she screamed. Thankfully, even with the Monday holiday, my work schedule for the day was pretty light, and I managed to skate through without any issues.

After I got home and changed into some casual shorts and a t-shirt, I went out to the kitchen to see what was available to eat. I noticed that neither Tonya, nor my Mom was home when I came in, and once I got to the kitchen there was a note from Tonya:

"Donnie,

I went to meet with Mom, after she got off work, to go get our nails done. I made you a casserole in the oven. Mom and I are going to get sushi. Help yourself and enjoy. We will be home in a little while.

Love,

Tonya

PS. I masturbated three times today, watching your video. I hope you enjoyed my video. I was so freaking wet for you! Please destroy this note ASAP." ;)

Once again, Tonya managed to completely blow my mind. I sincerely believe that my little Sister was quite the nymphomaniac. I wet down the note and stuffed it down the garbage disposal, then got out the casserole that she had made, and put some on a plate, then sat down to eat. Wow, it was fantastic. Just add an awesome cook, to the other things that I completely did NOT KNOW about my sister.

After I had finished eating, I cleaned up my dishes and put them in the dishwasher, then put the rest of the casserole into a smaller container, on the counter to cool down a bit before putting it in the fridge. Again, the only thing that I could think about was Tonya, and in short order, my prick was once again straining to get out.

I pulled out my hardened flesh, stroked it a few times, making it stand up nice and tall. I grabbed my phone and snapped off a couple of pics at different angles and fired them off to Tonya, just to tease her as much as she was teasing me.

In seconds I got a message back from her reading, "OH MY GOD, DONNIE! MOM ALMOST SAW THAT! LOL! GOD YOUR PRICK IS SO HOT!"

A second later I got a picture message from her to follow. It was a perfect up skirt shot of her fine little pussy! Holy FUCK! Tonya had worn a skirt out, something she wore frequently in the warm weather, and had gone commando! Once more, I must have only got about 6 or 7 good strokes in, and I was shooting cum all over my hand as I caught it to keep from making a mess on Mom's clean kitchen floor. I kept my cum filled palm open near the head of my cock and snapped another pic and sent it to Tonya.

Moments later, I got another message from her saying, "Donnie, I want that."

I smiled to myself as if I had one our little sexting battle, but I decided to up it another level and sent her a reply, "I want to feel your sweet little pussy wrapping itself around me so tightly, as you sink down on me, impaling my hot flesh deep inside you."

I know that had to have gotten to her, because all I got back was an emoticon with the slobber coming off it. Yes! I had won. My Sister and I were fiercely competitive at times and this time was no different, however, what was going to be different was acting on our words, pictures, and videos. Would it really happen?

Mom and Tonya did not get back home until after 8pm that evening, and by that time, I was already in my room, kicked back on my bed and watching a rerun of one of my favorite TV shows. My heart began to beat faster now that Tonya was in the house and the anticipation of what may come as I heard her and Mom moving through the hallway outside my door.

A knock came at my door, and I jumped. Mom opened the door, popped her head in and said, "Hi Donnie, we're home. Look at my nails, aren't they pretty? Tonya picked out the color and I think it looks awesome!"

I smiled and looked at her nails. They were very pretty but then as I looked at the color, I could not believe what came into my mind at that moment. The color was nearly the exact same shade of pink as Tonya's pussy. What the fuck? Why would that thought come in while laying here talking to my Mom? Then it did not make matters any better when Tonya came skipping in a minute later to show me her nails, too.

"See, Mom and I got matching color, Bro! Do you like them," Tonya asked in a playful manor?

I smiled and nodded at my Mom's and Sister's nails then said, "Yeah, those look really pretty, you two."

Mom said, "Yeah, I sure love them. Anyway, I am going to bed now. I have to go into the bakery extra early tomorrow, so goodnight and I love you, both."

Tonya and I said goodnight to her as Mom turned and headed out and into her bedroom. I looked at Tonya and grinned just as she looked back at me. She made her hands into claws and gave me a playful little "rawr," then giggled and bounded out the door, closing it behind her. You little minx, I thought to myself.

It was probably about an hour later, and I had finished watching my TV program, so I got up out of bed, stripped down and went into brush my teeth. The house was quiet, and I could not help but feel a little disappointed. I thought that Tonya would come in, but it did not look like that would be the case, as I climbed back in bed, with only a top sheet covering me.

My room seemed to be the warmest in the house, especially during the summer months, so I rarely ever slept with a blanket or comforter. I shut off my light and laid there for a while, scanning through social media. Just as I was starting to get tired, I got a message from Tonya with an attached video. The message read, "I bet you would love this to be you."

I opened the video, and she was sucking on her little vibrator as if it were a cock. I felt the instant resurgence under the sheet as my prick began to stir. Wow, if she sucked my cock like that, I would be in heaven as I watched her move her lips up and down that plastic toy. In just seconds my dick was standing up straight, turning my sheet into a circus tent. Oh my God, I wanted her lips on me.

Moments later, I heard my doorknob turn and then saw the door slowly begin to open. I could not see much in the almost total darkness, except for the very dim light making its way from the outside streetlamp, in through my window blinds. A small figure crept in and closed the door behind. I knew in an instant, that it was Tonya.

I heard her whisper, "Donnie, are you still awake?"

How could I even think of sleeping after that video and my now rigid prick standing up so proud. I replied, "No, I am wide awake, Sis."

Tonya quickly moved to the bed, climbing on it and leaned her face close to mine so she could see me. She grinned and said, "Hi, I can't even think about sleeping, how about you?"

I laughed a little and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness better, I could see that she was completely naked as the day she was born. As if I had not already realized, this girl was as brazen as they came as I replied, "Are you kidding? How could I possibly go to sleep with that?" I motioned towards the tentpole under my sheet.

"Oh my God, Donnie," she giggled then added as she looked back at me, "Are we really going to do this?"

I shrugged my shoulders, nodded, and said, "I guess we are, Sis."

Tonya leaned in and softly kissed me on the lips. It felt as if I was being shocked by a powerful current of electricity as her lips touched mine and soon that soft kiss turned more passionate as our mouths opened slightly and our tongues began a slow tango for several minutes before she pulled back with that sweet devilish looking smile at me.

Tonya then reached for my sheet and quickly pulled it away revealing my throbbing member. She did not hesitate as she reached down and wrapped her small hand around my thick tool, her fingers nowhere near able to close together and gently moved it up and down my hot flesh.

She stroked it a few more times then looked back at me and said, "Wow, Donnie, your cock is fucking huge! I do not think I could get that inside me! I've never seen one so thick like this!"

Tonya put her other hand around my cock and could just barely lace the tips of her fingers together as she looked at it then back at me with her mouth wide open. I said to her, "I guess it didn't look that big in the vids I sent, huh?"

Tonya shook her head and said, "Hell no! Your hands are big though, so maybe that's why, I don't know."

Tonya wasted no time, as she scooted down the bed, then bent over me and put her lips on the bulbous head of my prick. I felt her tongue dip into my tiny orifice then her lips open and take me inside. She moaned into me as she worked hard just to get the entire head in. My God, her mouth felt amazing on me, and I could not believe that my little sister was sucking my dick!

I ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair as she really began working my fat prick in and out of her mouth, stroking the base now in perfect timing with her mouth. Tonya was not about pulling punches, she knew what she wanted, and she knew just how to get it, too, as I groaned harder with her expert oral love skills.

Even after jerking off earlier, there was no way, I could last long, with the combination of her cock sucking abilities and the added taboo that we were now involved in, I suddenly felt the rush of my climax approaching.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to cum, Tonya," I heavily breathed out trying to keep it as a whisper, but it came out more like an old man groan.

Tonya did not hesitate in her fellatio one bit and only seemed to increase her movements, sucking harder and stroking me faster. The first surge hit me, and I felt my cock swell as I began to pump jet after jet of my hot cum into her hungry mouth. I could hear her swallowing as I moaned and spasmed into her, filling her throat with my seed.

Oversensitivity started to take over as every movement of her lips on my still hard organ, sent me into convulsions causing her to pull back off me and let out a little giggle. Then as if to torment me even more, she would lean back in on me and lick the tip of my cock head, and giggle again as I nearly came out of my skin.

I could not take anymore, so I reached down, putting my hands on each side of her and lifted her exceptionally light 95-pound body up and away from my genitals. Tonya tried to protest but I quickly quieted her after setting her down beside me, then immediately moving down between her spread legs and burying my face into her fragrant little muffin.

I open mouth kissed her on her outer labia, parting them with my tongue and slipping inside her little slobbering fuck hole, causing her to vocalize her pleasure out in one long drawn-out moan. Her little firm tummy spasmed under my oral administration as my tongue drew out more and more of her sweet nectar into my waiting sucking mouth.

I cannot ever remember tasting or smelling a pussy as good as Tonya's. She was perfect in every way as I masterfully ate her out, feeling her little body quivering as I did, gasping and groaning along with some unintelligible utterings. I moved up and sucked her hot little protruding fat clitoris into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

Tonya's hands grasped around my head hard and her body really began to shake hard. I knew she was close, so I reached under my chin and slipped two fingers inside her tight little quim, curled them back and up, pushing hard against her g-spot. Tonya nearly came off the bed as she writhed and convulsed under me, grinding her pussy against my face as her intense orgasm erupted through her body.

Tonya shook like crazy, grabbed one of my pillows and buried her head in it to scream. I was not going to relent either as her wave began to slow, so I increased my sucking on her clit and really began finger fucking her harder, moving fingers around in a circular motion on her insides.

Tonya screamed into the pillow again in just a few minutes later, her body completely out of control as I held on with my fingers still working her and my mouth sucking her clitoris. Seconds later I felt a warm gush of hot liquid come out of her all over my chin and fingers. Holy Shit! I had made my little Sister cum so hard that she pissed herself!

By now Tonya was in tears, pushing my head away and bringing her legs up in a fetal position. I could hear her gently sobbing into the pillow, so I quickly moved up behind her, to spoon her and pull her close to me while her body still went through the tremors of her post climatic explosion. I started to get worried that I had broken her, so I held her tighter and softly stroked her hair to try and sooth her.

After a few minutes, I whispered, "Tonya, are you okay?"

She turned to me, and I could see her face still wet from tears, but she had a smile on her face as she nodded, then said in a loud whisper, "Oh my God, Donnie, I am more than okay! What did you do to me? I have never had an orgasm that intense before in my life! I'm sorry for wetting your bed like that, but holy shit, I just lost control of my body there for a moment!"

Tonya giggled after saying that, and I just shrugged my shoulders as if it were nothing, as if that was a common occurrence when I went down on a woman, but in all actuality, that was the first time I had ever had a woman squirt me like that and I could not be happier with myself as I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sis, because I really enjoyed tasting and feeling your hot pussy in my mouth."

Tonya grinned then leaned in and kissed me again, hard without hesitation, pushing her little tongue into my mouth to find mine as she whimpered her desire.

We made out like that, hot and feverish for several minutes before she pulled back to smile again.

I smiled back but I knew that I was going to be a mood killer in the next moment when I said, "Sis, I could stay here all night like this, but I have to work in the morning, so I am going to need to get to sleep and I don't think Mom would be too pleased if she found you in here in the morning laying naked next to me."

Tonya gave me a childish looking pout but then nodded and said, "Ah, I know, Donnie, it's time for bed. I just have to say, though, GOD that felt so good and oh by the way, YOU taste exceptionally good, too!"

I smiled and said, "I like to eat pineapple. I heard one time that it makes a man's cum taste good."

Tonya giggled again then kissed me briefly before getting up out of bed. I reached over and turned on my bedside lame, then looked at her as she stood there. My little Sister was truly an angel. She was gorgeous from her soft blonde hair on top of her head, down across her beautiful face, her perfect small breasts, her firm muscular tummy, and soft blond downy pubic hair covering the top of her pussy. She had that little thigh gap going on, too, so you could visibly see her shaved vulva with her inner labia hanging out from within.

I could not help but shake my head, smile, and say, "My God, Tonya, you are so beautiful and so perfect in every way."

Tonya, got a huge smile on her face, turned a few shades of red as she blushed, looked down at the floor, then brushed one side of her hair back over her ear as she looked back up at me with tears welling up as she said, "Oh Donnie, you are the sweetest brother ever! Thank you so much! Love you and Goodnight!"

Before I could say anything else, Tonya blew me a kiss, then scurried out of my room and quietly closed the door behind her. I laid back and smiled to myself, thinking about what had just transpired between her and I, the feel of her naked body next to me, the amazing taste and feel of her small pussy when I went down on her and the way she took on my cock like a pro, sucking down every drop of my seed. I could not help but get hard again and getting to sleep any time soon was not going to be easy.

The next morning, when my alarm went off, I looked at the clock and groaned. I had barely slept for two hours, so how in the Hell was I going to be able to function today at work? Fuck it, there was no way that I could, so I called in and left a message on my senior manager's voicemail saying that had a stomach bug and would not be able to make it in today. I then turned off my ringer and rolled over to go back to sleep. I must have been about an hour or so later when I heard a knock on my door. I called out to whomever it was to come in and the door opened.

It was Tonya and as soon as she saw me still in bed, she quickly came over and exclaimed, "Donnie! Did you sleep through your alarm? You are late for work, Bro! You better get up fast and get going!"

I shook my head and said in a groggy voice, "Nah, I called in sick. I am not going in today. Where's Mom?"

Tonya, standing beside my bed in a thin night shirt, that did little to hide her hard nipples, really looked worried then and said, "What's wrong? Do you have a fever? Can I get you something? Mom left a few hours ago for work."

Again, I shook my head and said, "No, I am fine, I hardly slept a wink last night and I just did not feel like getting up. You can do something for me, though, get that night shirt off and get in the bed with me."

Tonya's facial expression changed dramatically at that point from looking worried to smiling from ear to ear. She nodded, stripped off her nightie, pulled back the sheet to reveal my already hardening cock, and climbed in. Tonya's hand went right to my cock as she managed to wrap her fingers partially around it and started softly stroking me into a full mast of hardened flesh.

Tonya grinned and said with a giggle, "Hmmm is this for me?"

I nodded, then pulled her close and started kissing her sweet lips. She moaned softly into our kiss as it became deeper and more passionate. I caressed her soft skin with my hands and fingers running up and down the front of her tight body, then started massaging her small firm tits. They were amazing, just like the rest of her. They were barely over an A cup in size, definitely the smallest I had ever touched, but just caressing her nipples made her gasp and her tummy spasm from how extremely sensitive they were.