Spying on Sister had Great Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left one hand to massage her breasts while the other hand moved right down to her little tuft of hair on her pubic mound. I twirled my finger around it a little then moved down to explore in between her puffy lips, catching a little bit of hair stubble beginning to grow.

Tonya pulled back, grinned, and said, "Sorry, I was not expecting this first thing this morning, so I haven't shaved yet."

I smiled back at her and said, "Does not bother me one bit, in fact, I would not care if you had a full bush down there. Hair does not bother me, and to be honest I love it."

Tonya nodded with a smile, and we continued kissing. My fingers found her clitoris and she jumped from the sudden feeling of pleasure, letting out a little squeal that turned into a whimper. I slipped my tongue deep inside her mouth while keeping my fingers moving in a slow soft circle around her hardening little nub of flesh.

Tonya's hand was now moving up and down my prick with a faster past and I could feel the precum already beginning to flow out of me and onto my thigh. She touched her thumb in it and rubbed it around the tip of my flesh as we continued our heavy make out session.

Before I could move my fingers down to her wet hole, Tonya pulled back once again and said, "Donnie, I want to feel you inside me. I didn't sleep much at all last night either because I really wanted to fuck you so badly after you ate me out."

I looked deep into her wanton eyes and said, "I really want you, too, Sis, but I don't have any condoms."

She quickly shook her head and said, "I told you that I am on the pill, it's okay I know that you are safe, Bro."

I said okay to her and just like that, Tonya was on me and straddling my hips, grabbed my throbbing cock in her hand and started rubbing it around her now sloppy wet opening. When she felt like it was lubed enough for her, she pressed herself down on the bulbous mushroom head. Her eyes were closed, and her face winced as the head just slipped inside her snug little hole.

"Holy fuck, you are big, Bro! This is going to take me a bit of finesse," Tonya said through her pursed lips.

I could tell that she was in a bit of pain while she slowly impaled herself on me a centimeter at a time, moaning and groaning very vocally now, as pleasure started to mix in with her discomfort. The inside of her pussy was like a liquid velvet vice grip, encircling itself tightly around me and when she finally reached the point of going no further, the thick head of my cock was pressed firmly against her cervix.

Tonya let out a cry of relief and her breathing was becoming very erratic. She had both of her hands pressed down on my abs as if she were trying to keep herself from going any lower. I looked down and it looked as if her pussy was stretched beyond capacity as it took in all of me, the flesh of her sex strained to the limits of their elasticity.

I reached up and gently massaged her breasts again, hoping to help her relax. Tonya opened her eyes, looked down at me, grinned and said, "Whew! That was a big rough, Bro, but I think I got you all inside me." She then giggled and leaned forward a little, giving me a much better angle to play with her sweet little tits.

Tonya started slowly moving up and down on me, gasping with each instroke. God, she felt so damn good! I said to her, "Sis, you feel so amazing on me! So tight and so smooth. God, I love your pussy!"

Tonya smiled a little but then threw her head back a little and closed her eyes, as her midsection began to shake each time my cock collided with the end of her vagina. She moved a bit faster now, building a good rhythm along with my thrusts up into her from below.

She started to shake harder, and her tummy began to spasm as she moaned out, "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, OH FUCK DONNIE, IMA CUUUMMMMIINNGGGGG!"

Tonya went into a powerful convulsion, sucking in air and crying out as each powerful wave flooded through her small body. I moved my hands to her sides, just to keep her from throwing herself off me while she rode out her climax until she fell on my chest, her body still jerking. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over with her until I was now on top of her, my cock still buried deep inside her spastic quim.

I pushed my knees into the bed to give me leverage and began thrusting hard in and out of her. Tonya's eyes flew wide open as she stared me in the face, while I deep fucked her hot cunt. It was as if I could not get enough of her as I held her body tight to me, using nothing but hip action to fuck her. I grunted hard with each thrust, feeling my pleasure wave building. I was not going to stop or pull out of her, either. I wanted to flood my sister's pussy with my seed.

My breathing quickened along with my sounds of enjoyment as I nodded to her. Tonya knew that I was going to cum soon and said, "Yes, Donnie, do it! Fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your hot cream! I need to feel it in me!"

My climax quickly shot up from my depths as I drove my cock into her as far as I could go. I cried out as each spasm hit me, sending pulsating jets of cum against her cervix, causing me to grind my pelvis hard against her clitoris. Tonya screamed and immediately went into another fit of convulsions, as another intense orgasm ripped through her.

Our bodies writhed and spasmed against each other over and over until the two of us just fell out in exhaustion. I had had sex countless times before with numerous women while I was at college, but none even came close to physically and mentally draining me like my little sister just did.

We were both still breathing extremely hard as I looked her in the face again and smiled. Tonya smiled back and said, "Oh my God, you are an amazing lover, Donnie! I feel like I've never had sex before in my life up until now."

"I know right? I swear we are on the same wavelength, Tonya, because I was just thinking the same thing," I said then laughed a little through my breaths.

Tonya looked like an angel under me, and I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and it felt like we just melted into each other. I moved over to the side, pulling her with me, as she threw her leg up over me to keep me inside her, as we continued softly kissing and fondling one another, riding out our post sexual euphoric bliss.

We stay just like that for a while, enjoying the closeness of our bodies, until my softening cock slipped from her well fucked pussy, letting our combined juices flood out of her. She grinned and said, "So that is what it feels like, huh?"

I looked at her and said, "What? You never felt that before? Oh, that's right, you said you always used condoms, so what did you think of your first bareback experience?"

"Oh my God, it was the best! I swear I could feel your cock pulsing inside me when you came, that is what sent me over the edge again! Just in general, the feeling of your silky soft cock sliding in and out of me was the most incredible feeling ever," Tonya exclaimed, then paused a moment before adding, "Donnie, promise me something? Promise that you won't stop having sex with me and that you only fuck me bareback?"

It was not like I had a bunch of women lined up waiting to fuck me any time soon, so promising her would be a non-issue, so I said, "Hell yeah, I promise!"

She cocked her head a little to the side with a grin and asked, "Promise what?"

I nodded with a smile and said as if I were taking an oath, "I, Donnie, hereby swear that I will never stop having sex with Tonya and that I will only have sex with her bareback. All others, I will use a condom."

Tonya started giggling really hard, then put her hand to the side of my face and said, "Donnie, you are awesome. I love you, AND I LOVE your BIG COCK!"

She leaned in and kissed me again, very softly for a few minutes, before rolling away from me and getting up out of my bed. She stood there looking back at me and said, "I'm going to go shower now, and if I were you, I'd do the same. Mom said she might get off early, and it probably would not be a good idea if we stayed in bed together."

Tonya grabbed her nightshirt off the floor, pressed it in a ball against her pussy, to keep any more of our fluids from running down her legs, looked at me with a grin and disappeared out of my room.

That is the way it was for us the rest of the summer. Every chance we got alone, her and I would fuck each other like crazy. When she started back to school, our times together became a little less frequent, but when I finally got my own place, Tonya purposely made excuses to spend time there with me and even convinced Mom and Dad that it was a lot more convenient for her to stay at my place during the week, making her school commute a lot less of a hassle. We were now free to have as much taboo sex together as we wanted, and neither of us felt the need to be with anyone else.