Spying on Wife and Her Ex

Story Info
A true story about when I spied on my wifes infidelity.
2.5k words
3.38
51.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about my long-term partner and I.

Liz is 34, a year older than me, with long blonde hair and an hour glass figure to die for. She is naturally pretty when she is around the house in her "scruffs" as she likes to call them, but when she has her hair and makeup done she is absolutely to die for. I can't think of an evening when we've been out somewhere and she has been glammed up to the nines when we haven't rushed home to get busy in the bedroom immediately afterwards, me with an aching erection that I've been holding onto through my pocket just wanting to be inside her.

We moved in together after we had been with each other for around 7 months and now, just over 4 years later, our gorgeous son has just turned one.

I work hard to provide for them, sometimes having to work weekends as well, and it was after one Saturday shift that the first "incident" occurred. Our son was six months old and had just been to the birthday party of one of his little friends. Liz excitedly handed me her phone, cooing over the 30 or so photos that she had taken of him having fun and then went off to make a cup of tea. I like large phones, but she insists on a cute little old iPhone 6. Klutz that I am managed to hit "delete" on one photo instead of the "next" arrow and, muttering to myself that I need to get her a new phone, dived into the recycle bin to restore the photo.

I can still feel the shock of my heart running cold when the recycle bin opened.

Amongst the accidental screengrabs, blurry photos and pocket snaps there were two perfect selfies of Liz, taken in our bed. In both of them she was smirking seductively at the camera whilst in one she was pulling her top down under her perfect left breast, cupping it in her hand and pinching her nipple. The other she had her top under both breasts and her arm held underneath the ample, creamy flesh. Her nipples looked solid and she had a pink flush across her cheeks in both pics. I restored the pic of my son and went back to the album just as Liz walked in, kissed me and handed me a cup of tea.

I couldn't say anything about the pictures as I didn't want her to think I'd been snooping on her phone, but I couldn't get the thought of her sending nudes to other men out of my head. The idea shocked me, horrified me -- the thought of our little family being broken up by her infidelity. The thought of another man seeing her, touching her...

The trouble was, although it was dwelling in my mind and much as I hated it, I could feel just how rock solid my cock became every time I thought about it.

We have a shared PC in the home office and, one afternoon when Liz took our son to her mothers, I couldn't stop myself. I logged in as Liz and opened Facebook. Being careful not to view any of her notifications so as not to arouse suspicion, I navigated to Messenger. Lots of chats with her mummy friends, then I noticed a conversation with her ex, Phil. Seemed very innocuous -- chatting about junior and a couple of pics of him, but the conversation didn't seem to flow or make sense. Almost as if she had deleted half of the messages. I felt my heart race once more and my cock was almost tearing through my jeans. Had she been sexting with Phil?

I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking of a plan and how I could put it together, not necessarily to catch her out, but because I couldn't believe how much I was turned on and wanted to be a part of it. A couple of hours later, I was ready.

I was working from home because of COVID and so, rather than finish at 5, I told her that I had other work to do sadly and would be busy late into the night. I carefully left my mobile phone on my nightstand, propped up with the camera pointing at the bed. Back in the office with the door closed, I used the software I'd downloaded to access the camera on the phone and get a perfect view of the bed. Logging into her profile on the PC, I waited with messenger open.

As I thought, 20 minutes later the top message in the list changed to Phil, and a picture of Liz pouting at the camera appeared.

"Hey, how r u?" said Liz.

My heart was racing as the message changed to "read".

"Hi, sexy. Looking good" came the reply.

Before I knew it, my cock was in my hand. I know I should have stopped it. Gone upstairs and snuggled down besides her not hidden away in the office pretending to work, but just seeing her on the camera lying in bed so innocently whilst talking to her ex made me rock solid.

They chatted a bit about what they had been doing that day, about a programme they had watched on TV and other nonsense, then they got onto the subject of "the other night".

Liz: "You must think I'm terrible sending something like that. I don't usually do it"

Phil: "Shame! Can't tell you the reaction it got from downstairs"

Liz: "Did you delete them? I hope so. Don't want Claire finding out!"

Phil: "Yes. I'd be in the shit if she did! Lol. Did Craig find the pics or did you send him a copy?"

Liz: "No, deleted them as well."

Phil: "Shame"

Liz: "I can always take more"

Her right arm blocked my view fully on my makeshift spy cam, but I could see by her hand movements she was messing with her pyjama top. She held her phone away from her, aiming the self-camera at her chest, before pulling her top back up and moving the phone down to view the screen. As expected, seconds later, a picture of her cupping her left breast with an extraordinarily erect nipple appeared in the chat window.

Phil: "Mmmm. I want that in my mouth, Liz."

My cock erupted all over my hand, a powerful, pumping action that I hadn't felt in a long time spurted hot cum all over my fist. I couldn't stop stroking, though. My cock was still solid. I was shaking with excitement about what was going to happen.

They reminisced about their time 10 years previously, talking over the time when Liz sucked him off in his friends bedroom, when he fingered her so hard she squirted on his hand, and all the time I watched and stroked.

Phil: "God, Liz, you've got me so hard. I keep having to scroll back up to look at the picture again"

She smiled to herself on the camera when she read that and then, pulling her top down again, I saw her use the selfie camera to snap another special picture for him.

Liz: "Save you scrolling"

A picture of her full rack, erect nipples and a broad smile on her face filled the message window.

She got out of bed and tiptoed to the door. I was careful to stay absolutely quiet and prayed that our son didn't wake up.

She quietly closed the bedroom door and tiptoed back into bed. Hastily and without ceremony I watched on the camera as she pulled her pyjama trousers and knickers off. My heart stopped when she saw my phone and I watched, almost heartbroken, as she turned it around to look at the screen. It wobbled as she pressed the wake button, but thankfully the app I was using retained the lock screen and she put it back where it was charging on my nightstand, still facing the bed.

I had been desperate to see the next message, which just read:

Phil: "Sent a photo"

As she got comfortable on the bed, the blue dot meaning new message disappeared from the chat and I opened the message. It was of Phil, his phone between his legs pointing to his massive erect cock, his face in the background concentrating on taking the photo.

Phil: "Look what you've done to me, Liz"

Hearts filled the screen as Liz replied with a "love" reaction and, as my relatively small cuckolded cock spurted a second massive load on top of the first still in my hand I wondered absentmindedly whether she would save it to her phone.

She leaned over and rummaged in her bedside drawer, lifting her leg slightly to afford my spy camera a beautiful view of her gorgeous bum. I knew what she was looking for.

Liz: "Guess what you've done to me by showing me that monster, big boy!"

She was lying down on the bed now instead of propped up on the headboard. My cock was still hard, my heart pounding so hard my vision was shaking in time to the beat, the hissing rush of blood in my ears.

The camera phone was held high, again pointing at her chest, before coming back down for her to type on the little device.

Phil: "This?"

A gif of a waterfall.

Liz: "Sent a photo"

I knew what she kept in her nightstand drawer. In the picture her gorgeous, naked boobs glowed in the dim light of the over-bed lamps, and the light picked out the glitter in the sparkling pink silicone vibrator laid between her ample mounds.

Phil reacted to the picture with the "love" reaction and, again, my screen was covered with floating little hearts.

Liz lifted her legs, her knees automatically parting as her right hand slipped down between them. Through my headphones I could hear the slight squelch, the whisper of a gasp as her fingers slipped inside herself. Would she risk alerting me and waking our son by turning on the vibrator?

She stopped abruptly, her legs straightening and both hands putting her phone near her face. She studied the screen for a moment, holding her phone close to her face. Then I heard the familiar ringing, very loud as she scrambled for the volume button on the side of the phone.

"Hey, sexy". She whispered. "You like what you saw?"

My cock throbbed in my hand, my heartrate increased as she moved the phone slightly and I saw his face on the phone moving. She had video called him.

My stomach churned, heart pounding even harder and I felt sick as I now turned my attention to the spy-phone screen propped up on my nightstand. I zoomed the image in as close as I could and could just make out the blurred image of a man on the screen watching her. Movement, and it was replaced by the end of his cock, his hand squeezing the end of it as he stroked himself.

"Oh, babe! He's so big. I miss feeling him deep inside me" whispered Liz.

I was so frustrated not to hear the reply from him.

She picked up the vibrator and gently slid the tip between her lips, her tongue licking the end as she simulated giving it a blow job.

Whispered, poor quality mutterings from the phone.

"Mmmm, that would be amazing. I wish it was your cock too" said Liz and swallowed the silicone coated plastic shaft into the back of her throat, her eyes fixed on the phone in front of her.

She slid the plastic shaft down her body, her phone hovering at arms length tracing it's journey down past her heaving breasts and across her stomach. I saw her knees lift and part again, this time a louder squelch and a moan as she pushed it into her pussy.

She adjusted her position on the bed, rolling towards the camera slightly and for a moment flicked the screen in the direction of my spy phone. Phil was stroking his cock hard. His phone was clearly propped up between his legs so that she could see his face and his glistening shaft clearly. It looked like she was trying to do the same for him as she scrunched up the duvet between her knees and propped up the phone, both hands disappearing between her legs.

"That's better," she whispered. "Can you see me ok, babe?"

My cock was raging as another man watched my beautiful girlfriend play with herself on camera for him. I could take it no more, and started thinking with my head rather than my cock. I logged out of her account, wiped the sticky mess from my hands as best I could and, after buttoning up my trousers again, tiptoed upstairs from the office. I was determined to surprise and confront her.

It took around 20 seconds from decision to bursting through the bedroom door like a man possessed. Various light night drunken exploits over the years had taught me where the creaking steps in the house were to avoid waking her. She shot me a quizzical look at my explosive entrance to the room, and I had to stop myself falling over in shock. She was lying under the duvet, phone in hand with the bleep blip of her favourite game coming from the soundtrack.

There was a pause as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You ok?" she asked

She looked slightly flushed and there was a familiar scent of her beautiful pussy lingering in the air.

"Yes. Sorry, don't know what happened there with the door. Not interrupting anything am I?"

Again, the quizzical look as she slowly replied:

"No. Have you finished work?

I nodded.

"Good", she said, throwing back the duvet to reveal she was naked. "Come to bed, then. I'm really horny tonight for some reason and I can see you are too"

We made love. Liz usually managed at least two orgasms whenever we had sex, but tonight I counted at least 8. She was like an animal, and her pussy was wetter than I have known it in years. I was amazed that I was even hard after cumming downstairs, but I still managed to fill her deeply, my balls pressed against her bum and her legs wrapped around my waist as I came.

I could hear her breathing deeply, rhythmically as I crept out of bed. It was still dark, the glow from my phone screen telling me it was 3:30am as I sneaked into the office and turned on the PC again. I logged back into her Facebook account and saw that there was one message from Phil.

Phil: "So sorry. She caught me. Thanks for an amazing time. Stay sexy"

Underneath in small letters "This person is unavailable on messenger"

I could feel myself relax, but in my heart of hearts I knew it was the start of something else and there was a good chance this would happen again.