All Comments on 'Spying on Wife and Her Ex'

by hornedtoad94

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid weak willed cuck, you love to suck the cum of another guy out of your wife's pussy. You stupid simp. Stop writing or put this somewhere else, like up your cuck ass.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Great story, with a little different approach than the usual.

Please keep writing! Looking forward to more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do u closet gay faggots try to write as normal male writers? Never understood…u want to suck cock? Great for u? U dant size of erect dicks ..again great for u! But put it in the correct place—gays and lesbians pse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was hot ! Hope you keep posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drop the hammer of the bitch.

Tell her you even think she's doing it again, she's out on her cheating ass.

The only way you'll have a chance of winning is to put your foot down and say "no more"

This is more or less the ultimate Bitch test, and you can't let her get away with it.

Me, I'd just walk without saying a word. When she asks I did that, I'd tell her I don't associate with cheaters, cyber or otherwise.

What she says next decides everything.

What you do is up to you.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow your a weak willed individual if this is true. You really get off on another giving your woman pleasure, then why are you needed in this equation?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

"True story", he said... sure.

Serious question, if we're taking you seriously: are you even sure that your son is actually yours?

You probably should check that out instead of wasting your and our time writing... this... online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pig , I’d walk away that day

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"but in my heart of hearts I knew it was the start of something else"...The only thing I see starting are two divorces! 1*

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

I hope you have a very good health plan where you work, because when you catch that very nasty (possibly fatal) STI, your going to need it. Any man worth his salt would have goose stepped a sloor like this out their front door, quickly followed by their possessions with the warning to never return. It is better to die alone, than with somebody that makes you feel alone.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez. Just a sick, weak, pathetic arsehole. His slut wife will be fucking other men before the child has its first birthday. Sadly, this cuck will let her and still won't say anything. What has this world come to?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"This is a true story about my long-term partner and I." - Starting off on the wrong foot calling this a "true" story. Few of us believe you. Just as we're all anonymous, even those of us with Id's, this is a fiction site, and every story is assumed to be fiction.

\

"I couldn't get the thought of her sending nudes to other men out of my head." - She took a couple of nude (semi) selfies, why does that mean that she's sending them to other men?

\

Lost points with him getting hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, he's got what he called a little dick, but fills her deeply when he cums. So, which is it, a little dick or an average size like most men? Regardless, it gets a one simply for being a cuck story. What a shitty first story. Your name will be thrown onto the pile of worthless writers to ignore.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what's the point of spying on her to find out her actions if you're just a willing sis anyways?? Probably more than willing to share, so why snoop??

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 2 years ago

How long before this wife actually has an affair? Will he like it then?

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Sorry, just not my cup of tea. Wish I could leave constructive criticism.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

HaHa. Once again the anonymous naysayers are at it again. I liked the story but would have liked it more if it was complete or there was a part 2.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

He by definition is not a cuck. She was playing online. It's been going on for 20 years. All of you naysayers should take a closer look at your own spouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a porn site on the world wife web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Drop the "true story" baloney. All it does is make us laugh at you and it does nothing for the story. Terrible writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Sick Cuck Garbage.

26thNCuck disapproves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If 26thNCuck likes your story you can bet your ass it's a pile of heaping dog shit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFL yup, another "real" story and another wimpy bitch "writer".

Really shocking that someones first story here is a closeted little gay/bisexual male getting hard while his wife has video sex with someone else.

Lets all act surprised when this retread posts his actual coming out of the cuck closet in the next week or so. Not actually leaving it but we all know what I meant.

His previous attempts were no better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Whatever happens in MC's life is totally deserved. He let it go, got off watching it, and chose to ignore it. Like flying, one can get into coffin corners in a marriage by doing stupid things that seem like "fun" at the time, but when things go bad, you're out of altitude, airspeed and... options. Poor old Gail, the ex's wife. She and the innocent children are the real victims, here.

.

Also, is it me, or do all the exes in these stories have these John Holmes clone appendages? If the Meme Express runs on time, we'll find out that MC is hiding a three-inch lead pipe in his BVDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like these husbands in stories here, getting off watching their wives fuck others, and this guy cucked himself, which to me, is the height of, "for shit" sex stories!

Seemed to be well written and proofed though! So 2 stars instead of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I couldn't say anything about the pictures as I didn't want her to think I'd been snooping on her phone"

lost me here. the character LITERALLY has motivation. He just explained to the reader that he was going to un-delete a photo of their baby. I always hate the excuse of the guy being afraid she'll be mad for him snooping. In this situation especially he had a valid reason for stumbling upon something that CLEARLY needs some explaining. Oh no, i don't want her to be mad at me for snooping....well she's having an affair....so....i think that's the least of your problems.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Tie the slut up and fuck her ass

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

you lost me. so who is the ex? Ex husband or just ex boyfriend? If they are so in tuned to do his why are they ex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ! Loved it!! 🤠

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Come on Literotica!!! Give the fucking cucks their own category for crying out loud!! That is now probably 75% of the Loving Wives category. Please?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't the real man in this story have had a 14" cock, and one thicker than a sewer pipe? I mean, after all, he was snaking out a gutter slut, after all. And the so-called husband? A mental ward is probably his safest option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another wimpy, pathetic loser. The site seems to be full of these horrible, weak stories lately.

No substance, no characterisation just blah!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@kirei8

Come on Literotica!!! Give the fucking cucks their own category for crying out loud!! That is now probably 75% of the Loving Wives category. Please????

If you don't like any story including cuck stories just don't read them. Quite simple isn't it?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@iameasel,

you really get off on calling others derogatory names and putting down their stories. They do have stories and YOU DON'T! So you must be the low life in your story less life. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters, I like the way this is written and am curious as to what happened next. Looking forward to hearing more

2seek2seekabout 2 years ago

Loved it, very sexy

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Another bitch cheating on her cuck. How?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is this in loving wives? Or any cuck story for that matter. There is no love involved from a loving wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous