Square Tooth Grin

Story Info
A creepy orange voyeur watches Beth and her husband.
2.8k words
4.53
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This was meant for Halloween, but unfortunately, I didn't finish it in time.*

She shouldn't have watched it, but Beth just couldn't turn away. There was blood and there were guts. It was the spattering gorefest that would probably keep her up half the night. She used to handle these slasher flicks a lot better, but lately, the knife-wielding, ax-throwing, machete-stabbing, why-are-you-running-up-the-stairs horror movies stayed with her long after the credits rolled. When had she turned into such a softy? Was she just not brave anymore?

After the movie, Beth and her husband Connor funneled out of the movie theatre ribbing each other, the way they always did. "I was sure you were going to fall asleep." She teased.

"How could I when you were gripping my thigh like a vice? Jesus, I probably have a bruise now, you big scaredy-cat."

"I wasn't scared." Beth lied, but her claim sounds a little too forced even to her own ears.

"Sure, sure, sure," Connor said, with a dismissive hand wave. "Good thing I was there to be your stress doll."

They pushed through the double doors and Beth expected the chill of the autumn night to greet them. Instead, she was surprised by how warm it was. She turned to Connor, who was ordering a Lyft home, and halted him with a hand on his arm before he could select a ride.

"Baby? Let's walk home?"

"Oooookay?" He peered down at his watch, then did some mental calculations before explaining, "It's gonna' be at least a twenty or thirty-minute walk back. Are you alright with that?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Beth answered before pulling him by the arm. "Try and keep up." Connor shot her a wry smile.

Four blocks down, they passed under the bridge, where someone (probably some kids) had knocked out all of the lights. They'd have to pass through a blanket of darkness to get to the other side. As they walked, Beth braced herself. She expected Connor to try and scare her. When he didn't, she tried to scare him, grabbing his arm yelling, "Raaaarrrr."

Connor sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're gonna' have to try harder than that. I'm not a scaredy-cat like you."

She stuck her tongue out at him, then peered across the street, at the path through the park. Beth nodded to it and asked, "Wanna' cut through there?"

Her husband raised an eyebrow before giving Beth a surprised look. "You sure? I don't want you to be scared."

"Who's scared? You're scared?" Beth shot back at him. "Tough guy like you scared of a little stroll through the dark park?"

"Really?" He asked flatly. "Coming from the woman who could hardly sit through a Halloween movie without covering your eyes? What? All of a sudden you remembered your big girl pants?"

"Yeah," she said, stepping in front of him defiantly while offering a bratty smile. "That's exactly what it means. Besides, you'll protect me if some tall mask-wearing psycho pops out from behind a tree and pulls a knife on us, right?"

"Nope," Connor answered, taking in a deep breath before letting it out through flapping lips, sounding like a motorboat. "If I see Ghostface, Jason, Freddy, or Micheal, I'm hauling ass. You're on your own pretty lady, but don't worry, I'll pray for you."

She called him a jackass before sliding her arm through his and crossing the street. As they entered the park Beth noticed that there weren't any lights lining the path through the park. Even though it was technically closed, she'd expected to see some light poles lighting up the path. Instead, Beth was greeted by darkness with only faint moonlight to fight it back. Lights out under the bridge, and now this? Suddenly scenes from the movie flashed in her mind, and Beth couldn't help but clutch at Connor's arm.

"Ooooh," Connor exclaimed, and Beth rolled her eyes. She could already tell she's in for an earful. "Where did your courage go? I thought you were wearing your big girl pants. I thought you were brave."

"I *am* brave." She yelled stubbornly.

"Yeah?" He looked at her, and even in the dark, she could see that smug look he carried so well. "Could've fooled me."

Beth felt set her jaw and felt her crimson burn her cheeks. She wanted to turn back, but if she did, Connor would never let her live it down. She'd forever be baby-Beth, too scared to walk in the dark. She'd just have to muscle through this.

Then, an idea pierced her like a knife. There was something she could do to keep her from being scared. Something to keep her mind off of the masked killers, and eldritch beasties that roam around in the dark, and something to keep Connor from teasing her later.

Beth slowed her pace before steering them off of the path and towards a cluster of trees veiled in darkness.

"Hey!?" Connor protested. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you how brave I am." She led him to a shrouded little spot behind a big oak. It wasn't entirely secluded, but it was dark enough to hide them and far enough away that any one else walking the path probably wouldn't notice them.

Beth turned and grabbed Connor by his belt loops yanking him close and letting here hips crash into each other. "I'll show you who's not scared." She whispered before leaning in to kiss him.

He slid a hand under her shirt, and Beth bristled at his cool touch. Then Connor worked her bra up until her tits spilled out. He pulled her shirt up, exposing her to the night air, and Beth let him look at her for a moment. She loving the fact that even after being married for so many years, Connor still looked at her with hunger in his eyes. Then she turned from him, braced herself against the big oak, and arched her back.

Her husband didn't waste any time. Connor forced her jeans down bellowed her knees, leaving a sloppy trail of kisses down her body as he went. Then, he stood up and slid a possessive hand up her back.

"Are you going to protect me now?" Beth asked over her shoulder while giving him a teasing little wiggle. Connor didn't answer at first but instead slapped her ass. Beth let out a surprised little yelp before she felt Connor's breath against her neck and heard the rasp of his voice low in her ear.

"Yeah, baby, I'll protect you."

a noise, like unbridled passion slipped from Beth's lips, and she felt blood rush to her pussy. The metallic sound of Connor undoing his belt punctuated the air, which was followed by the whiz of his zipper being pulled. Lastly, Beth heard him spit into his hand, and knew he was rubbing himself up.

She held her breath in anticipation before Connor guided himself into her. He eased into her, working past her clench of muscles and opening up her pussy until Beth let out a jagged exhale.

He nestled deep inside of her, and Beth heard him let out a single stiffed chuckle. But this was her idea, and she still had something to prove. Before Connor could get a head of himself, she spread her palms and used the tree as leverage to push back against him. She felt her husband stagger for a moment, and knew she'd surprised him. Then his hand graced her hips, and soon they worked into a pleasant rhythm with Beth leading the way.

"God," She thought. "What if someone really did see us like this, with my Pants down, my tits swaying, and stuffed with Connor's cock?" She was surprised at how sordid and turned on that made her, and as her husband reached around to tease and knead one of her nipples, Beth found that his touch only aided her fantasy. He was not gentled.

"Is this what you want?" His voice was rough in her ear, and the gravelly sound drove Beth crazy. "Is this how you want me to protect you?" Beth nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Instead, she clutched wildly at the tree trunk and purse her lips to keep from calling out. If this was protection then she needed to be protected three times a day for the rest of her life.

He's already pushed her to that wild state where she doesn't know what to do with her hands. The idea crept into her mind that they should have pulled off her panties to tie her wrists. The image of her tied and fucked addled Beth's mind, and she turned her head towards the path, absently letting her eyes wander until they settle on something faint off in the distance.

Beth saw a Jack-o-Lantern illuminated with a tea candle flickering inside of a square-toothed grin. It was kind of ugly, but it also held that classic look, like someone had caved it using by the numbers instructions instead of adding some flare of creativity.

Had that been there before? Beth couldn't remember for sure, but her gut told her that it hadn't been. She smirked at the oddness of it and told herself it wouldn't be so bad if the pumpkin wanted to watch.

She heard Connor moan far back in his throat, and the sound knifed through her thoughts. Her arousal swam up her throat, nearly choking the words out of her. "Protect me, baby." She moaned. "Protect me. Protect me."

She'd slowed her pace, and Connor took the opportunity to drive deep into her. That was alright. Beth had proven her point. If ever this came up and Connor called her scared, she'd bring this moment up, holding it under his noise like a naughty dog.

"Who's idea was it to have a risky fuck in the park after dark? Hmmm?"

That ought' to shut him up, and if it didn't? Well, Beth knew of a couple other ways of keeping his mouth busy.

She reached a hand down to rub her swollen clit as Connor's cock drove into her again and again. Eventually, her words melted into silky moans as a fiery rush engulfed her, like a rising mania. Beth closed her eyes, clenched her jaw, and came, creaming all over her husband's cock.

Connor slowed his pace and watched with beaming amusement as his wife's orgasm ran rampant throughout her body. He watched as it spread like a wildfire until Beth's thighs trembled like a woman bare in a winter wind. And then, he kept going, fucking her hard and kneading her nipples until Beth couldn't control herself.

Her orgasm left her mind in a dark raven-feathered haze, so when she opened her eyes, it took Beth a moment to understand what she was seeing. The Jack-o-Lantern seemed bigger and brighter, and as her eyes and mind both settled, Beth understood that somehow it had traveled closer. The distance before had deceived her about its size, and she could tell it was a big orange son of a bitch. She saw the triangle eyes, which seemed to be staring her down before seeing the flame dancing inside the classically cut square-tooth grin, like a lively little tongue.

This was a joke, right? This *had* to be a joke. A moment ago the pumpkin had only seemed playful and kind of goofy to Beth. Now, it held a menacing look to it, as if it knew all of the naughty things they were doing behind the trees and int he cover of darkness.

Beth opened her mouth to say something to Connor, but no words escaped her. Her husband didn't seem to notice. Despite the concern about their Jack-o-Lantern spectator, her arousal didn't hadn't fallen off.


She heard her husband call out gruffly call behind her, and her thought drifted away from their orange spectator. Judging by the strain in Connor's voice and his labored breathing, Beth could tell he was close. He always strived to be a quiet lover, but in the end, his amour alway rang out like a singer. She loved how vocal he was during sex and told him so. The sound of his pleasure was as sweet as licorice to her.

"Protect me, baby," The words spill from Beth's lips like blood from a wound, and she felt Connor's body tense against hers. "Protect me! Protect me!"

He pulled her hips back into him, and drove deep into her pussy. His voice rose is a deep fervor as his cock surged into Beth and after a moment she felt him cum gush into her. A smile emerged across Beth's face before she closed her eyes again and savored the feeling of his warmth as he filled her.

Connor was usually a "pull out and paint you" sort of guy. Rarely did he cum inside of her, and the idea of her walking home with his thick cum trickling down the inside of her thighs stirred something up in Beth. She bit her lower lip that thought, "Maybe we should have night outings more often."

When Connor was finsihed, Beth sighed, satisfied with how her night turned out. Later, while they were lying in bed, Beth thought this memory would block out any horrible images or bad dreams from coming.

She turned to him, already feeling his cum leaking out, and wrapped her arms around him. "Sorry babe," Connor said while clearing his throat. "But if any masked psychos come out right now, I don't think I'd have the strength to protect you."

"That's all right," she said, in a mock disapointed tone. "At least you kept me safe." She leaned up and kissed him, letting their tongues mingle while their bodies pressed together like movie teenagers huddled in fear.

When Beth felt her husband growing hard again, she decided to get dressed. Their little detour was fun, but she wanted to be home and in her own bed where they could fuck all they wanted.

As Beth pulled her panties and jeans up She remembered the ugly pumpkin and asked Connor, "Hey, um, did you see that weird Jack-o-Lantern when we came in?"

"Weird Jack-o-Lantern?" Connor though for a moment, then shook his head. "No. I didn't see anything."

"Yeah, there was this-" But the rest of her sentence died in her throat as she peered over to where the Jack-o-Lantern was. There was nothing there; no orange spectator, or crude cut triangle eyes, and certainly no square toothed grin.

"What's up, babe? Did you see someone?"

She turned back to Connor, meaning to say "not someone, but something," but was again stopped but something, this time a soft flickering light somehow behind her husband. It illuminated Connor like a cheesy horror movie poster, and Beth pushed past him, anxious to see what was there, as if she didn't already know what to expect.

She hadn't known the squat orange bastard long, but Beth recognized that damned square-toothed grin, which seemed to say, "Oh Beth, I know all of the naughty things you two were doing." It was the Jack-o-Lantern, which somehow materialized behind them.

Connor saw the look of muted terror in his wife's eyes and turned to follow her gaze. If he was scared, he didn't say anything. Beth on the other hand was quietly freaking out. First, the stupid pumpkin appeared on the other side of the path. Then it had seemingly jumped an entire twenty feet closer, all on its own. Now, it was behind then, no more than five or six feet away, like a pumpkin-shaped stalker. And did she see a note impaled on the stem? Yes, she did.

Beth turned to leave, not willing to take this horror-movie bait, but Connor Approached it slowly. When he was in reaching distance, he plucked the note up off of the stem. Beth felt her throat run dry as he read it, then turned to how her. She could barely make it out, but it looked like It read "Trick or Treat," but someone had circled *treat* in what looked like thick black marker.

"Come on," Connor said, seeing the worry on his wife's face. "Let's get outta' here." He stuffed the note in his pocket and led her away by the elbow. "Next time, maybe we should just call for a Lyft."

Beth nodded absently, wanting to be someplace well lit and a million miles from here. As they trudged away Beth heard a furtive noise behind them. She felt ice run down her back as she peered over her shoulder.

The Jack-o-Lantern was still there, but something was wrong. Her eyes must have been playing tricks on her. She saw the tea candle flicker, which made it look as if one of its eyes winked at her just before the flame fizzled out.