Unwitting Porn Star Wife

Story Info
He posts nude photos of his wife online. She doesn't know.
14k words
4.76
79.3k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,349 Followers

One day, I got the idea to put naked pictures of my wife on the Internet.

I lay in bed just after dawn, morning light streaming through the window blinds. Lissa and I had just finished making love, and she sat on the bed, over me, naked, back arched, breasts jutting my way saucily. In the soft illumination of the early hour, she looked like an angel -- the angel of my desire.

"You look like you still want something," she said, looking down at me with a grin. "Not satisfied?"

"With you, I'm always satisfied," I said. "But I always want more of you, too."

"Maybe we should have gone longer." She put the tip of her finger in her mouth and bit down on it. Oh God. Lissa knew how to drive me crazy.

"You wore me out, darling. I'm spent. But damn, you look good. I'll be coming back for more later."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to have such a beautiful wife. I pulled my phone from the nightstand.

"Let me take a photo of you."

"You and your photos."

"I can't help it. You're so gorgeous I'd feel bad if I DIDN'T take photos of you."

"Flattery will get you what you want," she said, and she sat up taller, breasts out further, nipples hard and pointy. "This morning, anyway."

I snapped the photo with my phone and looked at it on the screen. Her body popped off the phone screen like a sex goddess. Lately, I'd been taking more photos of her. Lissa and I had been married long enough that we had gotten to know each other before the advent of smart phones, and in the early days of our marriage it had never occurred to me to take nude photos of her. But once phone cameras took off and the term "selfie" entered the language, things changed. A few years earlier I snapped a photo of her topless by the pool in our back yard, and she didn't complain. I started taking more photos of her after that. She was reluctant at first when I began asking her to pose naked for me, but she went along with my requests, and soon taking nude photos of her became a ritual of our marriage. She even sent me nude selfies once in a while.

We understood, without saying anything about it, that the photos were for our eyes only.

I showed her the photo.

"What do you think?"

"Not bad for an old lady, I guess."

"Not bad? You look better than a porn star."

"Better than a porn star?" She put her hands on her hips. "How would you know? Have you been looking at a lot of porn stars lately?"

I knew Lissa was joking. She wasn't uptight about porn. She knew I looked at it sometimes, and on occasion we watched it together while we made love. On a few occasions I'd shown her a video and said, "Let's do that!" She had agreed.

Life with my hot and sexy wife was good.

Still, it was a little embarrassing to be called out by my wife about watching Internet porn, so I stammered a reply.

"Only . . . only a little," I said. "You know that. I don't need a porn model when I have you. You look better than they do."

"You're a sweet liar. They're all 22, with fake boobs. Nobody wants to look at someone my age."

"You're wrong about that, Lis," I said. "You're only 43. MILF porn is big. You could be a huge star."

"Oh, so now you want me to be a porn star?" she said, with mock exasperation.

"I didn't say that, and you know it."

"Good. I think we'll just keep your little porn star wife fantasies to ourselves." She rocked her shoulders and her breasts swayed from side to side. I could barely suppress the arousal I felt.

"What do you think of that?" she asked, her eyes wide and steady, searching mine.

Without thinking much about what I was saying, I stammered out another quick reply.

"I agree. I want to be the only one who sees my porn star wife." I tried to sound firm, but a stain of doubt shaded the truth of my words.

I grabbed Lissa and pulled her back down on the bed with me, and she cooed, and I made love to her again. I wasn't so spent, after all. I pulled out just before I came and painted her belly with my cum. I liked the way it gleamed in the morning light, so I picked up my camera again to take more photos of her. She rolled her eyes but let me snap away. I'd never taken such explicit photos of her before, and the sight of her exposed body, pussy partly open and tits hard, her belly glazed in my semen, drove me wild with excitement. I took ten photos as she lay on our bed, lit by the morning glow.

"Wipe it up with your hand and then eat it," I said.

Her eyes widened and she didn't move at first. But at last, eyes not moving from mine, she sat up and ran her hand over her belly. When she'd finished mopping up the white goo, she put it to her mouth and sucked it off her hand with loud smacks. I took photos the entire time. As far as I was concerned, it was one of the hottest things we'd ever done together. I wasn't sure what she thought about it.

I didn't find out. When she was done cleaning herself and I was done taking photos, we left the bed, showered, went to the kitchen, and made breakfast for ourselves and our son Luke, who was 12. Later in the day, Lissa would take him to a summer soccer camp. I would stay home and write.

A few hours later, I sat in my office in front of my computer, with Lissa and Luke away at the game. I had intended to work on my current novel, a mystery story. But I couldn't, because I kept thinking about Lissa, my wife.

Porn star. I kept thinking about her as a porn star. I didn't even know what that meant, exactly. But the idea of Lissa as a porn star titillated me.

I connected my phone to the computer and uploaded the photos I'd taken. Soon, hot photos of my hot wife filled the large monitor screen. I scrolled through them with a click of my finger on the mouse. One hot naked photo of Lissa after another followed.

My God, I was lucky. I was married to a beautiful woman, and she let me take photos of her in the nude. The naked woman on the computer monitor was, to me, hotter than any porn star. In fact, she LOOKED like a porn star.

My porn star wife.

I laughed to myself at the idea of her as a porn star. It was difficult to imagine my sweet, loving wife of twenty years as a porn star. She was no prude, and we had a great sex life. But she was demure in public, and we had always been strictly monogamous. There was only one woman for me, and she'd told me many times I was the only man for her. Still, there was something hot about the idea of her body being on display to others. As I scrolled through the photos on the screen, I imagined what that would be like -- for my wife to expose her nude body to other people.

I found myself, without even being aware of it, gently rubbing my cock through my pants. I was rock hard.

Without thinking much about what I was doing, I opened the browser on the screen and navigated to a Site I'd been visiting for a while. It was an "amateur" porn site -- one where ordinary people posted nude photos of themselves. I felt a twinge of guilt visiting it. Although Lissa and I both watched porn from time to time, I'd kept my visits to this particular Site secret. I didn't know what she would think about my looking at photos of other men's wives and girlfriends. I told myself that it was OK because I used the photos I saw as inspiration for the photos I took of Lissa. And that was true, to an extent. But the main reason I visited the Site was my fascination at seeing ordinary people exposing themselves.

I logged on under my Site Username, Prospero, and navigated to the new photos page. There, dozens of wives and girlfriends of every age, color, and shape lay nude and exposed for all the world to see. Some were plain. Some were very pretty. But none, to my eye, were prettier than my wife.

I opened one of the new posts by a contributor named DirtyDanny. He'd posted ten photos of his wife "Maria" (I assumed all the names were fake). She was pretty, with soft brown eyes, pendulous, natural breasts, and smooth skin. She was lovely, though not as lovely as my Lissa.

I was struck by one of Maria's photos. She sat on the bed, toward the camera, hands behind her and holding up her body, legs wide apart, showing everything, and with her chest pushed forward and face turned up to the ceiling, out of view. The mane of her blonde hair spilled over her shoulders, but her face could not be seen.

It was an arousing photo, and I felt my cock twitch inside my pants. But there was something else -- it looked familiar.

I reduced the browser window and opened a folder of photos I'd taken of Lissa a few months earlier. I scrolled through them and opened the one I was looking for.

It was a photo of Lissa in a strikingly similar pose, on the bed, with her legs thrown open but her face out of view.

I reduced the browser window so I could look at the photos on the Site while also looking at Lissa's photos. It was true: Lissa, even at 43, was every bit as pretty as the women at the Site. Although her face was obscured, her body was more beautiful than Maria's.

I checked the statistics on DirtyDanny's contribution of photos of his wife. The Site logged how many people had voted on the contribution and the average score, and it gave users an opportunity to comment. Hundreds of people had voted on Maria's photos and given the contribution a high score, and there were dozens of comments.

If Maria's photos had been received so enthusiastically, Lissa's photos would get an even better reception. I looked at the photo of Lissa I'd opened. The lines of her body were soft and gorgeous and womanly in the soft morning light in the bedroom. Her legs were open, but her pussy was obscured by shadow, and her face wasn't visible. But her breasts mounded like ripe fruit over the trunk of her torso, and the wide pink nipples stood out away from them in profile.

What if . . .

What if I posted the photo of Lissa to the Site?

It was a crazy idea. I couldn't do it without her permission.

But . . .

But no one would recognize her. The background was indistinct. Her face wasn't visible. Nobody knew what her naked body looked like except me, and the little rosy birthmark to the left of her navel on her belly wasn't visible in the photo.

I could post a naked photo of her, and no one would know it was her. They would just see a beautiful, naked woman on a bed, spreading her legs and showing off her breasts.

What seemed like a crazy idea when it first occurred to me gradually didn't seem so crazy.

I could upload the photo, see the reaction, and take it down. I didn't have to leave it up. I'd just leave it up there, on the Site, and find out how people would react to the sight of Lissa's nude body. After I'd done that, I could take it down. Lissa would never know. Somebody might download the photo, but no one would ever recognize her. No one would ever know I'd done it.

An angel on one shoulder told me I shouldn't do it -- that it was a violation of her privacy. A devil on the other shoulder argued back. There was no violation of privacy, it said, because no one would know it was her. It might as well be anybody.

My mind weighed the arguments, and I chose the devil's way. I decided to do it.

I scrolled to the photo upload page. It prompted me to choose the file, and I selected Lissa's photo. I began typing a caption: "My sweet wife . . . "

I had to give her a fake name.

I typed in "Megan" for no reason. It just came to me.

The cursor poised over the Enter prompt. Should I do it? Or not?

I did it. I hit the mouse button.

The screen flickered. Seconds later, the photo appeared -- a photo of my wife Lissa, completely nude and exposed on the Internet for all the world to see -- or, at least, for all the Site's users to see.

I knew there were many of them. It boasted of being the world's largest amateur, contributor-driven porn site. It claimed to have millions of viewers, in every corner of Planet Earth.

I sat mesmerized at the site of my nude wife on the screen. I was amazed at what I'd done, and eager to see the response. A twinge of guilt shook me, but it was just a twinge -- not enough to make me hit the delete button. I waited.

Before anyone responded, however, I heard the front door of the house slam shut, and Lissa's voice call to me.

"Honey, we're home!"

Darn. I'd have to log off the Site. I couldn't risk having Lissa or Luke see what I'd done. It was my personal computer, and, normally, no one else used it. But it wasn't worth the risk. I logged off and closed the browser.

I left my office and descended the stairs, joining my wife and son in the kitchen. They were making lunch. We ate sandwiches while Luke gave me the report of his team's victory in the soccer game at camp. Later, we went to a movie at the local cineplex. Time with my family almost took, but did not quite take, my mind off the photo of Lissa that I'd posted online.

Eager to see the response to it, I made an excuse about expecting an email from a publisher when we arrived home, and I bounded up the steps to my office. With the eagerness of a kid, I logged on to the computer and the Site to see what its users had to say about Lissa's photo. I navigated to the new photo page.

There it was: the photo of my wife, nude.

The response was overwhelming.

In only a few hours, the photo already had dozens and dozens of comments, and an average score of 4.8 out of 5, which I knew from experience was excellent.

The comments were, for the most part, effusive in their praise of LIssa.

"So fucking hot!"

"Sexiest photo of the day!"

"She's AMAZING!!! You have to post MORE!"

"I'd love to cum all over those tits!!"

There were dozens in this vein. A few, however, took a slightly different angle, like this one:

"She's hot, dude, but we need to see her pussy. No pussy, no five stars."

The only criticism was that they wanted to see more of her. All the comments praised her beauty.

Atop the photo was a number showing how many people had viewed Lissa's photo so far: 75,432. Holy crap. Over 75 thousand people had viewed my wife naked.

I sat back in my chair, open-mouthed at the reception of the photo, and the magnitude of what I'd done.

I'd shared a photo of my wife's naked body with the world.

Until a few hours ago, no man other than her doctor and I knew what Lissa looked like naked. Now thousands knew. And if I left the photo up, thousands and thousands more would see her soon.

My hand moved the mouse to navigate the cursor to the "Delete" prompt. I held it there. I almost tapped it, and perhaps I should have, out of respect for Lissa's privacy.

But I didn't.

I reasoned that nobody could recognize her, so it was OK.

Besides, it turned me on.

My cock, hard and growing harder, strained against the confines of my pants. I pinched the tip under my pants with my thumb and forefinger and rubbed it.

The truth was, I LOVED seeing my wife naked online. Thousands of men and women now could admire my wife in her fully glory. They would see the spectacular body of the woman to whom I alone had intimate access.

I read all the comments. I particularly liked those that had messages like this one:

"You're so lucky to have a hot wife."

Or this one:

"She has a body like a MILF porn star!"

Porn star.

There it was. Somebody called my wife a porn star.

My cock grew uncomfortable inside my pants, so I unzipped my fly and pulled it out. It stood straight up and hard, pointing at the screen to the nude photo of Lissa, my hot, loving, naked wife.

I started stroking myself, and within a minute a fountain of cum spurted and coated the desk and keyboard. I made a huge mess. I got out of my chair and scrambled around the room, dick in hand, looking for a Kleenex to wipe things up.

When I was done, I opened a folder of photos I'd taken of Lissa two weeks before. I'd photographed her while she stripped out of a filmy pink bra and panty set. Pink was Lissa's favorite color, and I snapped dozens of photos of her as she slowly removed the lingerie. In the last photo, she was completely naked, on the bed, legs in the air, her panties hanging off her toes. The slit of her pussy was visible.

I selected ten photos from the set, and I uploaded all of them to the Site. I only picked photos in which her face wasn't fully visible. I wanted to show her off, but without revealing who she was. With the click of the mouse I posted the photos to the Site. Then I waited.

I didn't have to wait long. In less than a minute, the photos appeared on the Site, and only seconds later the comments started showing up. They came slowly at first, but then with increasing frequency.

I read comment after comment of men, and some women, lavishing praise on Lissa's beautiful nude body. Some were sweet and kind. Others were crude. I must confess -- I loved them all. I ate them up. I stroked my cock while reading comments like this one:

"What a hot cunt!"

"I'd tap that."

"You're a lucky man, bro."

I kept stroking until I brought myself to orgasm again.

Later, I cleaned up, wiped myself off, logged off the computer, and joined my wife for dinner downstairs.

A few hours later, we lay in bed together. Lissa was naked, and I caressed her body with my hand.

"What?" she asked, after several minutes of caressing her.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I asked her in reply.

"The way you're looking at me. At my body. Like you're a kid in a candy shop. Or like you're looking at me for the first time. You look like you want something. Like there's something new there you haven't seen or had before."

Lissa often had a knack for reading me with unnerving accuracy. I'd have to be careful with her.

"It's just --"

"Yes?"

"I like looking at you so much."

She touched a hand to my cheek in response.

"You're so sweet, Matt," she said. "You haven't gotten tired of me after 20 years?"

"No, it's the opposite of that. I want you more than ever. I look at you and I can't believe how lucky I am that I can look at you, every day, naked like this. I think I like it more than ever."

"Well you're just full of nice words. I'm glad you like looking at me. Anything in particular you want to look at?"

She shook her body and her breasts swayed.

"I want to look at everything," I said. "And . . . "

"Yes?"

"I want to take pictures of you. Those breasts."

"You've become Mr. Photographer, lately," she said.

She was right. She could tell my interest in photographing her had grown. But she didn't know why, and I didn't want to let her know.

"I know," I said. "I don't know why. I like capturing your beauty in a photograph. I like seeing the photograph afterward. I can't explain it. I just love looking at you."

"Well, you're sweet, even if you are kinky," she said.

I pulled my phone off the nightstand again and asked her to strike different poses as I snapped away -- on all fours, on her back, sitting up. She was surprisingly patient and cooperative. I was over the moon, aroused beyond belief to see Lissa's lithe naked body twisted in so many sexy positions in response to my directions.

And then I did something I'd never done before. With the phone still in my hand, I grabbed Lissa and flipped her on her back on the bed. I pushed her legs apart, pulled her to me, and entered her. I sat up, over her, and I held the phone above her body. I took pictures of my cock entering her pussy. I captured the sight of her thin cunt lips stretched tightly over my shaft. I saw a look of uncertainty on her face, as though I'd gone too far, but she didn't say anything, and she didn't stop me. After what seemed like a moment's hesitation, she started rocking her body against me. The sensation was incredible, and the sight was perfect for my porny photographic desires. I took photo after photo.

We made love for a long time that night, our bodies writhing against each other in different positions as the night worn on. I lost track of how many photos I took of her. When at last we both came I set the phone down, and we spooned. Before falling asleep I thought about what a lucky man I was.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,349 Followers