Squirty Toys for Naughty Boys

Story Info
Wife fucks crossdressing hubby with squirty dildoes.
1.1k words
4.45
23.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife often fucks me with a strap-on. This usually starts off with her reluctant, in a "Do I have to?" way, moving through the "OK, let's get on with it" into "you love this, you slut" then finally "we'll stop when I'm ready". Once I can't take anymore, she'll remove the strap-on and I plunge my cock into her, whispering the question if she enjoyed filling my ass up and banging me hard.

I was discussing dirty thoughts with the wife and was saying that I love the idea of getting roasted by a couple of cocks and filled with cum. This ended up as an idea to get some squirting dildos.

I was thinking about the strap-on squirting dildos and after a brief search, managed to pick one that I liked the look of. It was 7" long, veined and had a sucker base. I was so excited waiting for it to arrive. When I opened the package, I was slightly disappointed that it was sightly shorter than my usual choice, but contrary to my concerns once inside it was fine. Before long, a second identical model had arrived and ready for the intended use.

The first thing I needed to do was check how much liquid needed to be available and what to use. I decided on using a yoghurt and water mix. This doesn't taste like cum but it had the right consistency and what I really wanted was something edible that could be squirted in at the right time.

With the reservoir loaded up, I lay on the bed and looked at some images showing a crossdresser wearing a corset, stockings and heels, kneeling with his hands tied behind his back and deepthroating a cock. I started sucking the dildo and rubbing my cock, imagining being in that position myself. I slowly built up to a fabulous crescendo where the dildo was all the way in past my tonsils and almost choking me. As I began to cum, I hit the reservoir button and the yoghurt mix flooded my throat like a beautiful flood. It almost felt like it was going to come out of my eyes and nose!

One successful mission had been completed and now I knew what to expect when I hit the button. So now I knew that I needed about 15-20mls of cum substitute compared to the usual 5mls average cumshot.

Later that day, I suggested to my wife that I'd like her to ram me with a strap-on while I dressed up in one of my regular outfits. As usual, she reluctantly agreed but of course this wasn't a new thing. Throughout the day, I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen later, my cock was twitching and swollen with anticipation.

In the evening, we shaved, showered and dressed. I selected a black patterned basque with suspender straps, lace topped stockings, panties and black boots. I wore a blonde wig and topped the outfit off with a maid's dress. I felt so horny, my heart was thumping in my chest and my stomach had butterflies. I looked like an absolute slut and ready to take anything on.

My wife donned the strap-on squirter and lubed it up. In her Honor black PVC basque with buckles, stockings, and the strap-on she looked like a fabulously evil dominatrix. Perfect!

I positioned one of the sucker dildoes on the headboard of the bed and handed the other to my wife. As usual, she seemed reluctant to begin with, even asking "let's get this over with shall we?" I took up my position on my hands and knees, looking every inch from blonde wigged head to black calf-booted heels like the slut that I would dearly love to be. She quickly moved into position, pushed me around roughly to get my hole at the right height and angle, then quickly rubbed the dildo around my tight asshole and in a most shocking push, rammed it straight in!

In the old days I'd have been able to take the 7" dildo easily, but I don't do anal much anymore and I must have tightened up. Perhaps it was because I usually get her to use her fingers and hand before using a dildo, opening me up ready for a good ramming, but whatever the reason, the speed of her entry took me by surprise.

I was shocked. My ass gripped the dildo tightly and I let out a little cry of pain. She must have heard me, as she laughed and said "shut the fuck up and take it, you slut" I begged her to stay still for a few seconds, just so I could recover, and she did at least grant me that but then rapidly resumed pumping the dildo in and out, almost letting it pop out then banging the silicone balls into my perineum like a demon.

As she banged me from behind, each thrust pushed me forward onto the other squirting dildo suckered to the headboard. My mouth was getting filled so full with the silicone cock that my eyes felt like they were bulging and my gag reflex was being triggered with each powerful thrust of her hips.

She started stroking across my ass cheek, up my back and pulling my shoulder with one hand, then moving back to my ass, slapping me and then repeating. The other hand was alternating between pulling my balls and stroking the head of my cock and squeezing my nipples. It felt like her hands were everywhere.

While she was doing this, I was holding the sucker dildo in place, sucking for all I was worth, but I also managed to reach down with the other hand, spreading her pussy lips, rubbing the labia and dipping my fingers in her wet hole. As she thrust in and out, my fingers went from her juicy hole to the clit and back again. She was no longer reluctant, but instead was enjoying the feeling, trapped in the moment as she dealt out the pains and pleasures of anal, spanking and nipple teasing.

The feel of this was unbelievably stimulating and so horny that I was desperate to feel the squirting dildoes doing their thing. I pleaded with her to "shoot both the cocks inside me" and after a few more vigorous thrusts, she dumped the reservoirs of both dildoes completely inside me, instantly filling my ass and my mouth.

The feeling of this was incomparable. My mouth was filled with gooey liquid and I was gagging, choking, snorting, but still sucking and swallowing. My ass was completely filled and like a real cock, she held it inside me balls deep so the goo went right up inside my ass where I wanted it.

After a few seconds she pulled the dildo out of my ass and I heard the gurgling of the goo inside. She pulled the dildo harness off and we switched places, ready for her soaking wet hole to be filled...