SR: Hammer Pt. 03

Story Info
A young man buys a bottle of Slut-Rose-tainted shampoo.
2.5k words
4.9
607
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
528 Followers

The Slut Rose: Hammer, Part 3

"Are you... um... are you sure this is ok?" Jennifer asked. She was definitely getting turned on now.

"Of course it's ok. Just... relax." Roxanne bent down and the two began kissing, lightly at first but them more fervently. He could see Jennifer's hand start stroking her stepmother's arm.

"Mom... something's wrong," Jennifer said. "I..."

"Shh... nothing's wrong at all, baby," Roxanne said soothingly. "I just love you and want to see you relaxed."

"This just doesn't feel right..."

"It feels good, though, doesn't it?" Roxanne said between kisses.

"Yeah."

Their kissing became even more passionate as Roxanne's hand began to move over Jennifer's torso.

"Mom, you know I'm... I'm not into girls," Jennifer said between kisses.

"I'm not either, baby," Roxanne said softly. "It's ok. I've... I've never been with a girl before either... but I... I can't help myself. I have to do this."

Vince could see Roxanne's hand move between her stepdaughter's legs and could see Jennifer willingly part them. No matter how suspicious her mind was, her body was on fire and wouldn't be denied.

"Mom... what do you mean you have to?" Jennifer asked, between kisses. "Why are you touching me there?"

"Shhh... I'm trying to help you relax," Roxanne said softly. "You can let your mom touch you. It's perfectly natural."

They kissed while Roxanne's hand moved between Jennifer's legs, caressing and stroking her there over her panties. Then she moved down and started kissing Jennifer's bare breast, her tongue gently flicking over her nipple.

Vince watched as her tongue circled around the hard nub again and again between sucks. "I just love how soft your skin is... how perky your nipples are," she whispered. "It feels so good to squeeze your breasts like this. You like it when I suck on your nipples like this?"

"Yeah... that feels so good. My... my head's spinning. I... I want to suck on yours, too," Jennifer admitted, panting. The drug was really affecting her.

Roxanne shifted up on the bed so that her breasts were level with Jennifer's head. She held her naked breast up, her fingers pinching her nipple a bit, showing it to Jennifer.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen them before."

"Here," Roxanne said. "Feel how soft they are. Here... put your hands on me." Roxanne grabbed Jennifer's wrist and brought her hand to her own breast. "Mmmm... I like that," she whispered.

"They are really soft," Jennifer admitted, squeezing the supple flesh.

"Now show me how good your tongue is, right there," Roxanne said, leaning forward and guiding her nipple to Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer opened her mouth, putting her tongue right on her stepmom's breast and licked her nipple.

"Oh yes," Roxanne moaned softly.

"Does the feel ok?"

"Oh, you're so good at that," Roxanne moaned. "Mmhmm... just like that." She leaned forward, her hand sliding down Jennifer's abdomen and hooked her fingers in her panties. "Let me see how beautiful you are." She slid Jennifer's panties down and started stroking her thigh and abdomen with her fingers, avoiding her pussy.

"Oh... look at you," she whispered. She licked her fingers and touched her inner thigh, then slid her fingers lightly over Jennifer's labia. "Does that feel nice like that?"

Jennifer squirmed below her, her body shaking with desire. "Yes... it does," she panted. She watched as Roxanne sucked on her fingers again, getting them wet again and tasting her.

"You taste so good," Roxanne panted as she moved on the bed, sliding under Jennifer's leg until she was between them. Her face was inches from Jennifer's pussy and I could tell that Jennifer was so needy that she wanted it. They looked at each other, each with complete and utter lust.

Roxanne moved forward and started licking her inner thighs, moving closer and closer, until she slid her tongue up the side of her labia.

Vince slowly unfastened his pants, trying not to make a sound. When they were down, he pushed them and his boxers aside with his feet, then took his jacket and t-shirt off. His cock was so hard and he slowly stroked it as he watched the lust-filled scene unfold in front of him, waiting for his turn to enter.

"I want to take care of you... in every way, baby," Roxanne moaned, licking more fully now. She kissed her labia and clit, then made wide tongue strokes up her slit.

"Oh my God that's so good," Jennifer moaned, still not seeing me. "Oh, fuck... yes."

Roxanne sucked her labia between her lips and pulled on them. "Honey, you taste delicious."

Both women were getting totally lost in the pleasure of giving and receiving. Roxanne seemed to truly enjoy licking her stepdaughter's pussy and Jennifer moaned and twisted her body in pleasure. Vince moved around the bed, getting behind Roxanne.

"Oh... fuck... I'm gonna cum mom," Jennifer moaned loudly.

"Oh, yes, that feels good, doesn't it?" Roxanne moaned. "Just relax and let it happen, baby doll."

Vince crawled up on the bed behind Roxanne and grabbed her hips, pulling her up onto her knees. They were wide giving him a great view of her pussy and ass. He smiled as he met Jennifer's eyes. She looked up at him with a combination of fear and absolute desire.

Vince lined his cock up with Roxanne's pussy and pushed inside her.

"Oh fuck... yeah," Roxanne moaned loudly. "Oh my God! Oh that feels so good!"

"Mom!" Jennifer said, barely able to even talk she was breathing so hard. "What's he doing in here? No... he... he can't be here!"

Vince smiled down at her as he stroked his cock in and out of her stepmom's pussy. "Keep eating that pussy, stepmommy. I want you to make her cum."

"Mom... we can't... we..." Jennifer tried to protest, but it became weaker and weaker as her stepmom licked and sucked her pussy harder and faster driving her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Roxanne was very vocal in her licking, moaning into Jennifer's pussy with every stroke Vince made. And then she came. Her pussy was so overheated and so ready that it didn't take much for Vince to take her over the edge.

She was a noisy fuck, too, Vince realized. That made him feel very good indeed. She moaned and cried out loudly as he drove into her again and again, her juices pouring out of her pussy to cover his balls and soak the bed below.

And her cries of pleasure and moans were transferred right to Jennifer's clit, driving her over the edge as well, making her body quiver and shake as she mewled in pleasure herself.

Vince laughed softly as he watched the two hugging, overcome from their orgasms.

"Why did you...?" Jennifer whispered before being interrupted.

"I... I couldn't help myself, baby. I'm sorry," Roxanne said, kissing her. "But I want him so badly."

Vince was kneeling, stroking his cock as he watched the two of them. "It's time we changed things up a bit," he said and they both looked, hungry for him. They began to untangle themselves and both got up on their knees in front of him. Both of them felt an overwhelming desire to touch him and fondle his cock.

"Now... Jennifer, it's your turn," he said, smiling as he looked at her. "You're going to have fun on my cock."

"Please... no," Jennifer sobbed, reaching towards his cock, her hand shaking as she tried to will it to come back. Her mind was trying to win out, but her body's response to the drug was strong. "He's going to make us cum again and again mom... we're not going to be able to stop."

"God... he's so hot!" Roxanne said without thinking.

"You know I can give you both so much pleasure," Vince said directing their attention to the cock in his hand. They both exhaled sharply, both enraptured by him. "I'll fuck you, Jennifer... but I want you to lick your mom's pussy first. And to make it more fun... Roxanne... I want you to make her. I want you to dominate her."

Roxanne nodded her head as she laid her hands on Jennifer's shoulders. She laid back on the bed and pulled Jennifer so that her stepdaughter lay between her legs. "Make your mommy cum, honey. If... If you lick my pussy, he'll fuck us both so good. I need this baby. Please. I want you to lick my pussy."

Jennifer shivered, struggling, trying to fight the effects of the drug. "Mom... no..." she whined.

Vince shook his head, showing his disapproval. "What did I say, Roxanne?"

"I want you to get down there and lick my pussy," Roxanne said more forcefully, grabbing her head with both hands and pulling her face into her wet folds. "It'll feel good, baby. And... I insist. It's your turn, baby. Lick it... stick your pretty tongue out and lick it. You better lick it good and make me cum."

Vince smiled again as Jennifer started licking her pussy and Roxanne's eyes closed halfway, feeling the pleasure soar through her body. "That's it mommy... make her eat your pussy. I like hearing you talk like that."

Roxanne licked her lips. She shivered at his praise and knew she would do anything, absolutely anything she could, to get him to fuck her again. "Show me what a good little slut you are, baby. Is that how you do it? Yeah... kiss it... nice and slow. Ah, that's it... that feels so good. My pussy is so wet already. Yeah... circles with your tongue... oh that feels good. Eat that pussy. Taste me... you like the way it tastes? Oh, fuck yeah."

Vince grabbed Jennifer's hips and lined his cock up with her pussy. He teased the head over her clit for a moment and then slid it through her wetness, teasing her. Jennifer moaned, her body moving, trying to capture his cock. Then he pushed, slid it deep inside her, and started a slow, relentless fucking.

Mmm... God baby, it's so hot watching the two of you... watching him fuck you. I can't wait to cum on his cock again. His cock feels so good inside your pussy, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Jennifer panted before she was pushed back into her stepmom's wet pussy.

"Oh, her pussy feels really good," Vince moaned. Although Jennifer was he first woman he ever fucked, he knew she was perfect. "Fuck! Oh yeah... just like that... I love watching her lick you like that. I want you to make that pussy cum, Jennifer. You want mommy's pussy to cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah," Jennifer moaned between licks.

"I'll fuck you while you lick her pussy," Vince said. "Don't stop."

"Oh please... don't stop," Jennifer whined. "You're so fucking deep."

Roxanne stroked her hair. "Does his dick feel good in your pussy."

"Oh God, yes!" Jennifer responded, her voice quivering. Roxanne knew she was close now.

"Cum on his cock, baby. Cum all over his cock."

"Oh!... oh fuck!" Jennifer practically screamed.

"Keep fucking her!" Roxanne said, trying to be heard over Jennifer. "Fuck my little girl hard!"

"Tell me you want to cum, Jennifer," Vince said, clenching his jaw. He was getting close, too, and wasn't sure he could hold back much longer.

"I want to cum... I need to cum... please!!" Jennifer begged.

"Only if you make her cum first," Vince said.

"Yeah, baby girl... eat my fucking pussy and ride that fucking cock," Roxanne commanded her. "Fuck her, Vince... fuck her harder!"

"You hear that?" Vince said. He was really getting close now. He was sweating and breathing hard. "Make her cum... make her cum and then you can."

"Please... cum... in... my... pussy!" Jennifer moaned with every thrust.

"Yeah... right there, baby. Right there!" Roxanne moaned. Vince was glad she was going to cum. He didn't want to stop. "Lick my pussy. I'm cumming baby!" Roxanne arched her back, pushing her pussy into Jennifer's mouth as she came again. "God damn your tongue feels so good."

"Oh fuck!" Jennifer moaned. "God that's a big cock! I'm cumming... Fuck! Oh shit!" Then she too came hard.

Vince could feel her pussy quivering, trying to milk and squeeze his cum from his body. And then with just a few wild thrust, he came, his body trembling as spray after spray filled the inside of her pussy. Vince looked up, feeling every nerve in his body come alive, feeling every muscle help push his load into her.

Then he pulled free and fell to his back on the bed, breathing heavily.

Both of the women moved, Roxanne moving the fastest, so that they were on either side of him. His cock was slowly deflating, but it was still hard and still covered with the mix of his and Jennifer's cum.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," Roxanne asked Jennifer, giggling. She grabbed his shaft and held it high. "Well... hello there." Then she slid it into her mouth, gathering up all the cum that she could to clean him off.

A minute later, she slid her mouth off and offered it to Jennifer.

"Oh yeah... that's a nice cock," Roxanne said softly.

After they took the few minutes to clean him off, they both sucked on the head at the same time and kissed each other around it.

*****

It was a week later that Vince went to the grocery store and bought another bottle of the same type of Hammer shampoo. He needed what he thought would be a clean sample for comparison. Then he went to the university to see his chemistry professor, Dr. Charles Shamblin.

He knew he was going to run out in just a month or two and he didn't want this to end. He had two gorgeous women at his beck and call. Her stepmom left at the end of the week. Although she did everything she could to stay, Vince thought it best if she just came back another day.

Dr. Shamblin's office door was open, so he reached in and knocked as he entered just inside.

"Vince!" Dr. Shamblin said. "I have to say I'm a little surprised to see you. You don't normally come to my office hours."

Vince had found that only women had been affected by the drug, so he felt safe in the professor's office.

"Well, this isn't actually class related," Vince said. He opened the paper bag he was carrying and pulled out the two bottles of shampoo. "The used bottle contains some sort of extra chemical in it. I was hoping you could help me figure out what it is. And... maybe... replicate it."

"A bottle of shampoo?" Dr. Shamblin asked, picking up one of the bottles.

"Yeah."

"Why do you think there's some extra chemical in it?"

"Well... um... it's... it's made people act... strange," Vince said. He really didn't want to tell the professor the full story.

"How strange?"

"Well... I don't... I just don't want to go into all that," Vince said. "I just have a very good reason to believe that the shampoo has been tampered with. I just want your help to figure out how."

"Ok... I can help you with that. When would you like to start?"

Vince looked at him with all the seriousness he could muster. "Right now."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
528 Followers