Sri Lanka Massage - Holiday Sex

Story Info
A holiday sex experience in Sri Lanka - Interracial sex.
2k words
4.15
15.2k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I think of massages, I always remember this holiday experience...

In 2006 Ade (My husband) and I went to Sri Lanka on a tour, it was right after the tsunami, and there were hardly any tourists.

Most of the devastation had been cleared away by then, we were based near Negombo.

We took a five-day tour of the island, and part of that tour took us through a spice growing area, where we visited a spice garden.

The place was a tourist trap really, but at the end of being shown around, they gave us a relaxing neck massage.

Ade had noticed that they offered a full body massage for about £10 each, and had suggested that we give it a go, and although I wasn't very enthusiastic, we did decided to try it out.

A female guide had led us down a steep forest path, and we had arrived at a Long House, something like you'd see in a National Geographic documentary.

It was made in the traditional way, from palms and banana leaves.

Inside they did have a reasonable changing room with a shower and toilet, and then there was the main room, which was about 150ft by 75ft, and in which they had two massage tables side by side, about 8ft apart.

The woman had told us to go and undress down to our underwear, and then use the white towels provided to cover ourselves.

We did so, I was only wearing a white lacy bra with matching thong under my sarong, the set was pretty much see-through, and Ade told me he could see the lips of my shaven pussy easily.

I remember that the white towel I had wrapped around me, didn't do much to cover my big tits, rounded ass, and Ade had told me that he could see the gusset of my thong laughingly.

When we'd been ready, we were then shown to the tables, and told to lie on our tummies.

The tables were of course padded, and comfortable, but not very high, due to the Sinhalese natives being no more than 5'8", basically my height.

Lying there on the table, I had heard exotic bird calls and tree frogs, but I had found this made me feel really relaxed, but then instead of the woman I thought I would be having massaging me, I discovered that the masseuses was going to be a young man, about 25-30.

To be honest, no would had said that it would be a woman, I had sort of imagined that, so I was a little nervous, although at my age and experience sexually, my feelings had been daft.

Still, I had my underwear on, and also I'd had a lot of different men use me over the years, as Ade loved to share me, and had been since I was 18.

The guy started the massage at my feet, moving up my legs, my bum cheeks, lower back, hands, arms, hands, and then upper back, here he had deftly undone my bra, in a swift motion, flicking the straps to my sides.

I had looked at Ade and he had just smiled back, totally relaxed by his own massage.

Ten minutes later, the guy had asked me to turn over, which I did, holding the cups of my bra to my tits, but also looking at Ade, I saw that he was still having his arms massaged, my guy seemed to be somehow quicker.

Looking back now, I assume that my masseuse was anxious to get me on my back to have a good look at my generous my tits.

I did find out later, that apart from liking very white skinned redheads, a lot of the Sinhalese men, like generous women with big tits, and that was me.

The massage had continued, but slower now, feet, legs to the knees, arms, hands, shoulders, and then as he moved outwardly onto my chest, he had just flicked my bra away off the table and started rubbing my tits softly, kneading them.

I had looked towards Ade again, but saw that he was again smiling and watching, so reassured I left the guy to continue.

His groin had been touching my head as he reached over and gently massaged my tits, my nipples had received a lot of attention, and my pussy had responded, as I love my tits being played with.

I hadn't worried too much that I'd have a damp spot on the front of my knickers by now, my cunt lubes up very quickly, it doesn't take much to make me aroused.

After quite a while, in which time the two masseuses had talked to each other in Sinhalese, with Ade's guy laughing occasionally, mine had started on my hips, moving then to my thighs, but upwards from my knees.

He had used his hands gently to push my legs backwards slightly, and apart, so he could get at my large soft white inner thigh muscles.

I had looked at Ade yet again, he was on his back now, and he was still watching, and by the look of his boxers, enjoying every minute of me being manhandled.

He had had a most obvious erection, and there had been a growing dampness where the top of his cock was.

And then with my legs then fully opened, my shaven cunt nearly completely exposed as the masseuse gabbled away at his mate, who is massaging Ade, I then heard Ade ask laughingly, what they were talking about?

The guy replied, and he tried to whisper quietly, that he had never seen such a large wet lipped cunt as I had, but that my G-string was spoiling his view!

Ade had laughingly told him to tell his friend to pull it off, and to have a good look, as many men had used my gash to have fun, and that he didn't mind them examining me intimately.

I had been very excited by now, and when I'd felt the guys hands at my hips, tugging at my knickers, I'd obligingly lifted my ass so he could slide them down and off.

More gabbling, but I'd closed my eyes, although I heard Ade clearly tell the guy it was okay with him, for the guy to actually massage my cunt!

Fingers touched each side of my groin, and applying pressure outwardly towards my thighs, he opened my cunt lips without actually touching them (back then, my outer labia were quite small, and my inner labia much larger), and I knew that he'd would have been staring into my hole, which was dribbling by then.

More gabbling and I heard Ade saying that he'd like to watch the guy wank over me. I'd opened my eyes slightly, and looking down my body, I'd seen both guys were now staring at my cunt.

One guy was rubbing my very inner intimate thighs, the other was gawping by his side, and I had then felt the second guy touching my right inner labia lip gently, before telling Ade that I had a fabulous cunt, and that he was very lucky to own such a woman.

It was then that he added that he only wished he could have the chance to personally experience a cunt like that!

Ade had later told me, that at this point the guy had his cock down the side of his loin cloth, and was gently pulling on it, as pre-cum fell in ropey strings from its bell-end, and as with the other hand he had been touching my now wet and swollen gash.

I had heard Ade tell him that he could have a ride on me if our massages could be free?

I didn't really hear the reply, as the guys both started touching my cunt properly, and I drifted away as they took turns to taste me, and lick or rub my clit.

I came two, three times, great orgasms that wracked my body, and I gushed mightily, each time the guy's exclaimed loudly, and then they had shifted me so that my ass was on the end of the table, with my hands directed to hold my legs back, and well apart.

With my now ready, and willing pussy properly exposed, the first one entered me.

I let my head flop to one side and had seen that Ade was now lying on his side, edging his cock with one hand, as he watched the guy breeding me right in front of him, and while the other masseuse watched happily pulling on his cock.

The guy in me, had a reasonable solid six inches, and after a couple of minutes of using my gash, he swapped with his colleague who was a little bigger in cock size, maybe, but was more enthusiastic in his usage of my cunt.

Having closed my eyes, and now having completely surrendered to the Sinhalese guy's attention to my body, and his pleasure, I had felt a hand on my left facial cheek, pushing me to turn my head, and I had let it guide me to a hard cock that pushed avidly at my mouths lips.

I let this swollen cock enter my mouth, and I'd slurped at the gooey bell-end, and then as I had opened my eyes, I had seen that it was Ade standing over me.

By his side, had been one of the masseuses, and Ade had told him that I was trained to take cock in my throat, cunt, and asshole, and that they could use any of my holes that they wished, if, and only if, and again he told them that our massages must be free.

Ade is basically pimping me on holiday, letting these two men use me, so he could have a free massage, and get excited as well.

Then for the next twenty minutes, probably more, the two guys used my gash, my asshole, and mouth, getting rougher in their thrusting as they gained confidence from Ade's constantly egging them on as he pulled on his cock as he watched.

As well as fucking me, using me, they both massaged my clit, and I was cumming so much, that at times I could hear my vaginas gushing spurts splashing on the mud floor of the Long Hut.

Everything ended as whatever one was between my legs then, I couldn't keep up with their swapping, cries out loudly a word, and then most obviously came hard inside me, and then the one in my mouth, leaves me with a sticky mouth, to take his turn between my legs.

He then enjoyed sloppy seconds breeding me, his cock thrusting, using his friends spunk to lubricate me even further.

Finally, he reached his peak, and emptying his load up me, his spunk joining his colleagues in covering my cervix, before then leaking forth from my slippery cunt, down the crack of my ass, where it droped to the floor.

Ade now took his place between my outspread thighs, gazing down at my messy used gash, which he informed me, is full to overflowing with the ball juice of the two men who had just used my married cunt to breed with (I'd actually been sterilised by this time, but the Sinhalese men didn't know that.).

He called me a slut over and over, as he inserts his 8" and rhythmically fucked me hard, seesawing to and fro, and then speeding up, as the two guys watched, touching themselves, where then balls deep and groaning loudly, he added his jizz to theirs.

A few minutes later, and with me still completely naked, he then had me kneeling, sucking, and licking their bell-ends, and shafts clean of the cum, and my own cunt cream.

All while my hole has strings of sticky jism dribbling to the earth.

One of them had gotten super stiff again, and after my speedy head motions, with his cock hard in my mouth, he had yelped out another orgasm, filling my mouth, as his mate and Ade wanked hard over my face and tits.

Only now, am I allowed to go to the shower, and clean up.

Afterwards, after we eventually arrived at the next hotel that we were staying the night in, Ade fucked me several times overnight, he was just so excited by watching, and then joining in with using of me as a cum dump.