Ssbbw Futa Milks Straight Pt. 03

Story Info
A found footage horror twist to this one.
9.1k words
5
8.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kijfreak
Kijfreak
17 Followers

Crowded in a women's filthy public beach bathroom, was a group of attractive young women who had just witnessed one of the greatest tragedies of their lives. Right before their very eyes, lied the two most attractive and popular people in town, Ked and Lala. Both of their motionless, naked bodies were being gently lied down on their bare ass backsides on top of the slimy and sticky bathroom floor. They had both just finished being humiliated and defiled by the two naked, giantess who were standing and parading above their skinny prey. Olga, a super sized futanari, and Helga, her supersized fat woman underling, had just bred Ked and Lala respectfully, while also exchanging sacred fluids.

Ked's standing dick was a representation of all of the humility that caused him to cum. It was covered in Olga's dried urine, feces and sperm. Each had a hand in milking Ked of his own cum, which was seen mixed in with all of Olga's fluids. Both cum coated penis tips were rubbing against one another.

Lala's soaking wet and spazzing vagina was also a defiled monument. It was coated in Helga's cum and urine, as well as some of her pubic hairs that seem to have scraped off during their scissoring session. Her over abused clitoris was being fondled by Helga's fatty toe.

Alone in a stall, was also a forgotten but eye opening victim. Deedee was completely naked, sitting unconscious in an unclean toilet bowl, with her legs and feet dangling out and mouth wide open. She had dried puke around her lips, and on the tips of her toes. Nobody was able to witness her transition from completely straight to fully defiled, but they saw how hard Deedee was able to succumb in just a short time frame. None of the other bystanding women had actually understood how any of these people easily gave up their self respect to the naked bodies of two giantess who society deemed appalling, for that matter. The only thing that was understood was that they were next in line and had to figure out a way to escape.

Gigi and Peggy (the last two women of the popular group of women that consisted of themselves, Lala and Deedee) along with the rest of the girls inside the bathroom, were staring their peer's fates straight in the eyes. They were trapped between a blocked door guarded by the other two larger women, Ursula and Gorgonzola, and the bathroom stalls where they were going to be defiled. All of the women were shaking in their bikinis and screaming pleading to get out of their situation. Peggy was the first to address Ursula and Gorgonzola directly. "My mother is a news anchor!", she shouted. "When she hears about this, there'll be a witch hunt for you evil bitches!"

Gorgonzola gave an evil grin and responded, "Well, I guess we have our first volunteer."

Just then, a siren sound went off just outside of the bathroom door. They were police sirens - a recognizable theme used by an all-women police force that oversaw their town. The girls all had a sudden moment of relief to hit their chests. They were overwhelmed with this new sense of hope that had been absent for the last half of hour. At that moment, each and every one of them believed that luck was truly on their side for good.

"Fuck!", shouted Olga. "One of those viewers must have snitched on us. Fuck! Ursula, throw the smoke bomb!"

"But the ritual isn't complete until we make all four of the ring leaders cum with us!", protested Ursula.

"We will come back for them later. This has to be done correctly."

Gigi and the girls were confused of Olga's words. Unfortunately, they did not have much time to ponder as the a pop sound went off on the ground and the room quickly filled with a purple gas. The girls all ran in circles until eventually syncing up with the thought of following behind the closest to among one another. In a hive like mindset, the ladies were able to form a path and all run out of the bathroom one by one in smooth fashion. It was impressive considering how long they were simultaneously trying to hold their own breath.

Once Gigi and the others finally escaped, they let out loud and ground shaking coughs in order to exhale the gas and catch their breath. Gigi herself was the first to open her eyes and stare at the red and blue lights shining right in front of her. A collective sigh of relief spread through the air. The girls had finally felt completely safe and free from their torment.

In an instant, all of the ladies simultaneously experienced a shock that shot their brains and core. Their hearts skipped a beat and vision blurred for half of a second. When it had fully resolved, the ladies felt a weird sense of emptiness. They were now standing in front of the police women in confusion. A large gap of their memory had gone missing. They could not remember the last thing that happened after Lala made that bet with Olga. It was truly concerning as the bet was during the day time, and it was now completely black outside with flashes of red and blue.

"Are you all alright?", said a muscular cop with an air horn in her hand. "We got a noise complete from a lady that was jogging by. Why are there so many of you in the bathroom?"

Gigi wasn't sure what was going on but she knew that she had to help the girls get out of this situation. She came up with an alibi that could be altered given any situation and responded "We were just taking group selfies, ma'am!". The cops thought what Gigi said was a good enough answer and drove on away. They don't usually see crime. People respected the hierarchies and nobody displayed rebellious or aggressive attitude. They were only interested in social climbing. Harsh words were the only fighting tools they knew. Gigi then turned and addressed the group. "Okay everybody, what the fuck happened? Peggy, did you slip some of your secret jungle juice in our drinks?"

"Bitch, you're the one who brought the seltzers.", responded Peggy.

Out of the dark bathroom came a naked, coughing and complaining Deedee. "What the fuck! Who the fuck let me get that drunk? Peggy! Did you try experimenting with recipes again?! I told you that you suck at that shit! And where are my goddamn clothes?!"

"Bitch, why are you the only one of us naked?" responded and even angrier Peggy. "It can't be us, this has to be a fuck up on your end. And you smell like shit, what the fuck did you do in there?"

"We were probably all in there trying to baby your light weight ass." Chimed Gigi.

"Whatever!" cried Deedee. "I'm going to just go drive home! Fuck today! I'm feel so grooooss!"

All of the girls eventually grabbed their belongings off the beach and walked towards their cars. Gigi then noticed that Lala's things were missing, and she remembers that Ked had ran by there. She was so sure that they had been engaging in intercourse, knowing the two of them. She was immediately jealous and didn't even want to acknowledge the items. She kept the anger and information to herself.

•••

The next day, all of the girls who were at the beach had gathered for their monthly social club meeting at the Mirana. The Mirana was a bar that was usually used as a lesbian night club, however it was the cheapest club to rent for a last minute meeting that was called earlier that morning. The girls had all gathered in their normal short shorts and yoga top looks, wearing their comfortable and colorful flip flops. Some were wearing sun glasses because their heads had felt an intense hangover. They all shared one concern: finding out what events had occurred the day before. This wasn't unusual as the girls all had many nights where people black out; this situation however had a blackout across the board. Although new, none of them were really surprised.

"Listen up everyone!", shouted Gigi. "Lala isn't here today for whatever reason so I'm in charge for today's meeting. Does anybody remember anything that happened? The last thing I remember is Olga betting Lala that she could fuck somebody by around this same time today."

All of the girls immediately laughed until the bartender, a middle aged butch woman around their heights, chimed in. "Oh Olga? She is definitely fucking somebody's dick. Olga is the queen of dick. She can milk them in a way no other woman could. Trust me, the rumors about her flourish through this club. If they're true, then she is probably fucking some dick right now. That's how she describes the deed: fucking some dick. Isn't that weird?" The lady had a slight flirty smirk on her face. All of the straight ladies were a little weirded out and collectively ignored the bartender. Hearing her talk that way of Olga was incomprehensible.

The saloon-like door swung open and a large figure bolted in. The girls were all shook thinking that it was going to be Olga until they noticed that this lady had different facial features. The lady then sported "I can vouch for that. Olga is a personal friend of mine, and I happen to know that she is fucking a dick at this very moment." The larger woman leaned over a bar table and focused her attention on to Deedee. "Hello babe, did you miss me?"

Deedee was confused for a few seconds at the audacity that this lady would even speak to her in any manner. She was about to just ignore the lady like a little ant, until she felt a shock flow through her body. She became immediately hot in her crotch and bottom of her feet. She knew that someone the sight of the sole called behemoth was responsible for it. She felt the defensive impulse to respond "Bitch, I don't fucking know you. Don't say shit like that, you big ass cockroach motherfucker."

The larger lady gave Deedee one last grin before skipping back out of the door. "I know what happened last night! I know about Lala and Ked too." She paraded with one last wink to the crowd.

The whaling lady had finally caught everybody's attention but she was long gone afterwards. Gigi had began to feel angry as the attention shifted away from her. Everybody in the room began chatting about whether or not Ked and Lala had hooked up the night before. Deedee was the only one not engaging. Her body still felt weird after that encounter. She felt cold and sick. The bartender was staring Deedee down with a grin that gave away that this situation was familiar to her.

Deedee rushed to the bathroom without alerting anybody. With nausea in her system, she locked herself in the most isolated stall - the handicapped one in the back corner. She originally felt the sensation of puking but as she looked over the toilet bowl, she felt a warm sensation pile up in her gut. She pulled down her shorts and panties to hang right above her toned knee caps, and popped a squat right above the sticky toilet seat. The Mirana had a women's bathroom that was equally as disgusting as the beach bathroom. Deedee felt anxious as she knew her flip flops were on the thinner side which meant that her soles were too close to the cold and moist tile floor for comfort.

Finally, Deedee let out a loud fart. Lucky for her, the crowd started playing loud techno yoga music. Everybody on the outside was engaged in their own side chats. One more loud fart soon followed and then Deedee felt immense relief. Her body felt healthy again. When she attempted to pull up her panties, however, the lights suddenly cut off in the bathroom.

Squatting over the toilet in the dark, Deedee tried to clap her hands to make the lights come back on. When that didn't work, she tried screaming out to see if anybody could cut the lights back on. She started swearing under her breath, thinking about how annoying her situation was. She attempted to pull her panties up again until the door burst wide open, causing a beam of light from the outside to shine onto the sinks. The loud music had taken over the stalls for just a second. Deedee started calling at the door. "Hey! Turn the lights on while you're up there!" The outside light eventually faded and the noise muted, letting Deedee know that the door had closed back. It was dead silent, causing Deedee to wonder if anybody had even come into the bathroom at all.

*BANG!*

A loud noise erupted from the stall closest to the door. Deedee jumped and let out a scared fart. She nearly slipped out of her slides and touched the floor with her bare feet. It was a close call for her. She pulled herself together once she noticed that there was a small light gleaming at the end of the room. She knew something was off about this situation so she focused all of her attention on the light. The light immediately flickered off. It was complete darkness again. Faint sounds of the outside techno music was heard. Her heart beating faster, Deedee began to call out again "Hey, is someone the-."

*BANG!*

Another noise slammed closer to her stall. Deedee was officially in panic mode. Sweat was dripping down her forehead. She saw the light flash on yet again and closer as well. Her soft lips began to try to mumble out "Hhh, he hey... wha...", until the light flickered off again. Deedee's mind wanted to escape. She attempted but was immediately drawn back in at the sound of slabs of flesh colliding with the floor. The sound was very intriguing, indicating that someone was walking with soft and sticky fabric with a heavy set of legs. Deedee's stomach dropped more and more each step. The slab sounds got closer and closer until they were right in front of her stall door. The next few seconds would then be start of the longest moments of Deedee's life.

Panicked and alarmed, Deedee's first response was to freeze in hopes that whatever was out there would not be aware of her presence. Therefore, it would not need to open the stall door. In disbelief, she heard the sound of a metal object clank just above the toilet paper rolls. With her eyes slightly adjusted to the darkness, she was able to make out the very close object. She saw a few round edges and could identify that it was a small sphere, the size of a ball of yarn. The edges were swaying side to side a bit, letting Deedee know that the sphere was hanging off some sort of wiring - and that's when it finally clicked in her head. The object was the light.

A low, feminine, but commanding voice came from the other side of the door taunting "Deedee, sweatie. It's still in your system, dear. You belong to us now." The voice was recognizable and gave Deedee the chills. She could only just stare into the empty darkness in front of her, envisioning a large feminine horror beyond the other side of the door, bursting into her safe space at any moment. She was visually impaired and her vagina was still exposed. Her legs were frozen and using every muscle to stay hovered above the disgusting toilet seat. Her toes started sweating into her slides.

Just then, the light switched on and sent a huge shock through Deedee's body. She trembled so hard, that her bare ass accidentally sat on the sticky toilet seat for a small second before she shot right back up screeching. Tricking herself into thinking that that moment did not just happen, she proceeded to look down and saw that her white legs were now visible by the hanging light.

Everything from the waist down was being exposed by the shine. A random breeze swept under Deedee's crotch, and between her toes. She noticed the feeling in the room getting colder, in a life changing and violating way. Her vision traced her blue painted toes across the bathroom floor and all of its darker stains. Her eyes kept gazing forward until they settled upon the other side of the stall door, which featured a pair of humongous, calloused, bare feet.

Deedee shouted in fear "Please! I'll do anything you want! I have money! Like.. like.. You can't just fucking come in here! Please! You can't! I'm pants less you mother fucker!"

The door abruptly slammed open and Deedee was unpleasantly exposed to a large figure that was only visible from the waste down. In front of her were two large flabs of thighs with a thick bush of pubic hair between them. Deedee's legs started buckling in fear while she was maintaining her squat. "P... please, go... away.", she pleaded in a soft tone. She was in complete shock of the image in front of her. Having her bare vagina exposed in front of another larger and hairier one was against her beliefs. She felt disrespected and scared from the situation. Also, she was sure that any person who did not have the self respect to wear footwear on the bathroom floor was a dangerous and freaky person. Deedee was also so sure that she was going to find out if that were true or not once the pair of legs started walking inside of the stall. The poor woman could not move a single muscle out of fear.

The light could not detect anything above the lady's lower belly fat, but Deedee knew that it was the same bigger lady from earlier. The closer the lady got, the hotter Deedee's vagina, butthole, breasts, and feet became. The experience was like deja vu to her. In her weird trance, she heard the bigger lady say "Deedee sweetheart, don't you feel it?". Deedee's butt started to lower as her body was feeling weaker and warmer. The beastly toes continued to make their way forward until they stood around Deedee's petite ones in comparison. The shadow voice continued "I know you remember me. It's your master, Ursula."

The name triggered a shock in Deedee's vagina and memory. 'Ursula' was the name the woman that took her into the stall the previous night. She did not remember why. Then, flashes of the events from the stall triggered in her head. She remembered vomit. She remembered her toes being in something sticky and warm. She remembered her mouth being full and gargling. She remembered her bare ass and vagina soaking in a cold liquid while a jet of warm liquid streamlined onto her private parts. She was confused as to why she was experiencing such unique feelings there.

Deedee's puzzlement soon found its answer once a pair of fatty hands grabbed her ankles and abruptly lift her so that her bare ass could fall onto the toilet seat while holding her feet up at a 20 degree angle. Next, her slides were removed and they were palmed by a pair of fatty hands. The larger intruder's fingers crossed with her tinier toes.

Deedee screamed at the top of her lungs. In that moment, her memory lapses started piecing everything together. She remembered the orgasm she experienced with Ursula the night before and her shame as it happened. She was equally as horny in the present moment but could not understand why. Her mind was repulsed but her vagina was craving and not fighting back. She was furious and scared. "No..", she pleaded to the pair of lit up thunder thighs and shadowy top figure. "Please, not... not again! Anything but this! Pleeeease! This isn't me!"

A stream of liquid shot from the mysterious figure's pubic hair and pummeled on to Deedee's clitoris. Deedee made a loud screech combined with a coo.

•••

The bar was crawling with drunk club members who are attending the Mirana for the first time. Gigi was celebrating along with everyone else but sitting in deep thought. She was still uncertain in whether or not their previous outing was a usual blackout night or something more eventful. Something about her memory lapses felt unusual and she felt like a completely different person. She kept thinking about what the middle aged bartender said of how Olga 'fucks dicks'. It gave her an awful feeling that felt familiar and not to be revisited. Olga's presence had suddenly became a threat to her own ego and she had no idea why.

Peggy was dancing for a bit until she received a text from an unsaved number with a local area code. The header read 'Maybe: Ked' and contained one attachment. Peggy's heart jumped. She wondered if her and Ked had exchanged numbers the night before and if it had gone even further beyond that. Her fantasies led to her lap becoming very moist very quick. She hovered her hand above her phone screen so that nobody else could look at it over her shoulder, and she opened the attachment. Imploding onto her screen was an image of Ked's 6 pack abs flexing with his penis taking up most of the bottom half of the screen. Peggy's hormones were bluntly alerted and she began looking for an exit to reply back to the message in privacy - and possibly masturbate to the picture. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted once she and everyone else in the bar heard the tv screen blare a loud siren sound.

Kijfreak
Kijfreak
17 Followers