Ssbbw Futa Milks Straight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kijfreak
Kijfreak
17 Followers

All of the girls were yelling and complaining about the sound until screen changed to nothing but a black background with a logo in the corner saying '@OlgaTV'. Everybody was entranced on to the television, wondering what the logo meant. The bartender laughed and said "There goes Olga, always doing it."

Everybody in the bar wanted to know what "doing it" meant. They had all remember the bet that Olga made and were afraid that it meant Olga might have won. Gigi was conflicted of the bet. The pro for her would be that Olga would have embarrassed Lala in a way that would be career ending. The con is that Olga would then become a competitor, which is conflicting because it isn't conceivable to Gigi. She pondered but eventually figured that there's nothing she can do about it except react to what comes next. Something in her gut was telling her that an unrecognizable but familiar energy was present.

The black television screen eventually cut to static before displaying black again. This time, however, the black screen had a sound in the background. The sequencing felt like a prerecorded video. There were muffled words along with the sound of clothing being unbuckled. Everyone was taken aback once they heard a low and feminine voice say "You're really going to love this one baby." Everybody predicted that it could have been Olga and feared at who she might have been talking to. After more shuffling, a light flashed to reveal the silhouette of what was actually transpiring on the screen. The image was very censored but exposing at the same time. Exposing enough to leave a burning image in their brains.

The video illuminated the silhouette of two women in a stall together, barefoot. The ambiance had a noir and horror feel to it. The camera angle was shot from ground and could only capture their shins and feet around the toilet seat. There was one petite girl, who was assumed to be sitting all the way down on the toilet seat. They cannot see her butt, not confirming if it was bar but there were two pairs of completely opposite sized clothes on the floor; this type of scene was making the girls uncomfortable. It would have been bearable had it not been for the gigantic pair of legs that seemed to be have sitting on top of the petite soft legs. The bigger woman's calves lifted the legs of the smaller woman. The pair of fatty feet and toes pinned the pretty and perfect smaller feet to the seemingly wet toilet seat. The muffled voice finally broke through with an audible sentence. "Please Mommy Ursula! I beg of you! If you do that, I will nut!"

The women were all in shock of what they were witnessing. They could not tell if it was fake or real. They did, however, come to the conclusion that it was disturbing. They were appalled to seeing the bigger woman knowing that she was about to make someone else, let alone another woman, orgasm. The bigger women on the screen finally responded. "Oh, you were always dramatic and always announcing your trauma. You suffered but you always thought that if everybody knew the details, they could save you. But nobody is here to save you today. Nut for mommy, bitch! Make sure you announce everything on video too, like your dumb ass always does!"

Off camera, you could hear a few 'splurt' sounds.

The smaller and higher pitched voice lady started moaning with a shocked tone to it. Her legs feet were shaking uncontrollably and struggling to escape the grip of Ursula's toes. It could not be seen but after each splurt sound, it sounded as if something was falling into the toilet bowl and making a plop sound. The small lady's moans seemed to have always came right before every plop. "It smells so bad! No, no!", screamed the small lady. "Not on video! I'm fucking cumming on video right now! To this shit! You're turning me out like this! No! Fuck! Fuck me! Aaahhhhh! Ahhhh.. eh.. ugh... ug... ayuhh...".

The smaller lady let out one last gag before she went quiet. The plopping noise kept dropping at a declining pace. The small lady's legs stopped shaking. They were still bound to the black and white toilet bowl by sheer force of the bigger and meatier feet. The screen eventually went static again before cutting back to black screen that said 'OlgaTV'. The room was completely silent.

Every body who had just witnessed the video just stared straight ahead. Nobody had noticed that the music had stopped playing. The butch, middle aged bartender turned towards the stunned crowd and said with a surprised grin on her face "Oh my, Ursula. Did y'all hear that shit? That is a legendary way to turn a bitch out. She ain't coming back. That pussy belongs to Ursula now. That was just filthy and fucking hot. Damn, I'm horny now too. I'm not like them so don't worry. Y'all ladies watch out though."

Gigi had had enough of this boasting and demanded answers from the bartender. She shouted out to bartender "Hey fake dick, how about you tell us what the fuck is going on! You sound like you know that big bitch and Olga! Don't make us jump you! We've all watched boxing videos online! And who was that disgusting weirdo under her?! And WHAT the FUCK did we just hear happen in that video?!". Gigi shouted with all of the emphasis she could, hoping to have won the leadership respect from the other girls.

The bartender grinned, leaned over the bar and calmly explained the what she knew. "Look sweetie, you can call me Rebbie. And all I know is that Olga and her crew of big women come into this bar with straight pretty girls like you who would never come here otherwise." Rebbie's words caught the ladies off guard. She continued, "Somehow or another, those straight girls start surrendering their pussies to those goddesses. After that though, those girls are never to be seen or heard from again. You wanna know the one thing these girls all have in common? They all have nasty attitudes and superiority complexes. It's so satisfying seeing their pussies become slaves to the bigger ones!" Her body was jumping in excitement. She eventually calmed down and proceeded, "Aaand as far as who was in that video... just look around you" She got one of your own to nut... while she did THAT to her. To nut, like THAT, is so nasty... but she did it. I'm telling ya, y'all better watch out. And that boy Ked better watch out for Olga."

The rest of the bar remained silent for a bit. Everybody was trying to process what they just saw. Eventually chatter broke out. Some girls expressing utter disgust and other girls were making up scenarios to avoid accepting the truth.

Gigi had already been scanning the room after Rebbie said that it was one of her own. She knew that if one of the girls in the club was seen with that other woman in that indecent manner, it would ruin the club's reputation. That meant Gigi would never have a chance at being the queen of the clique which in turn meant that Gigi was going to go to great lengths to get rid of evidence of that video, even if it meant disappearing both ladies and Olga. She used her garnered clout to gather everybody's attention.

"Listen up!", shouted Gigi. "Deedee is missing and that video looked like a bathroom. We need to rescue our own ladies!" The crowd was not very moved by these words. The very scene that they had just witnessed was something that left a chill in their soul and they all wished to stay as far away from it as possible. What was even more alerting was that Gigi hinted that it might have taken place right next to them. Peggy wanted to protest as she was still in the mood to masturbate to Ked's dick picture. To her dismay, Gigi proceeded to shoot that opportunity down. Gigi, the new pronounced leader announced "Peggy, grab two of the new girls and check the bathroom. Show them the bravery that is necessary to represent our values."

Peggy wanted to pout but eventually gave in. Her horniness was distracting her too much to argue with Gigi for the top spot. She figured that receiving a dick picture from Ked had secretly launched her to the top of the food chain anyways.

•••

The bathroom door creeped open and 3 of the club members tip toed inside the now lit room. The door slammed behind them by a random gust and sent terror through their cores. Still, Peggy along with the two new recruits, Yaya and Nene, continued to walk through in what seemed to be an empty bathroom. There was an emergency door exit on the other side so they all assumed that both women fled through there. All three of them simultaneously got a FaceTime call from Gigi. Gigi's voice spoke through their phones, "Ladies, I have my phone projecting on the smart tv on the bar. No thanks to that bartending bitch though, but we still made it happen. Show us exactly what you see in front of you. We need to stop this in its tracks."

Peggy walked into the second stall closest to the door because it had the widest crack open. She showed the girls outside in the main room the dirty pube infested toilet and semi-wet toilet paper. Nothing satisfied the girls on the other side. Unfortunately for them, Peggy's intrusive thoughts began to take complete control.

Peggy could no longer hold in her urge to masturbate to Ked's picture. She only needed a quick rub out to be satisfied so she took the risk. Peggy spoke into her phone "Oopsies, I dropped my phone.", before hanging up the FaceTime call, leading the girls on the other side completely thrown off. Peggy then opened up the attachment that she received from Ked's number.

Yaya and Nene stuck together because they were both newcomers. They barely knew each other and were rethinking about what they had signed up for. They coincidentally ended up walking into the last handicapped stall in the back, where the questionable events had taken place. Yaya was the first to notice a strange smell. She started scanning the area and noticed the pair of huge clothing next to the smaller shirt and shorts combo and slides. They were surrounding a toilet bowl that was coated in pubes and piss, but had footprints and toe prints printed on each side. Yaya's now shaky vision continued to scan up until she saw something right above the toilet that completely shocked her. She shouted in disgust "What the actual fuck is that?!".

•••

Before anybody could confirm what Yaya saw on the wall, all of the lights in the building cut off. The only remaining amenities running was the monitor that let the girls in the car view the scene through Yaya and Nene's phones. Everybody but the bartender screamed. Gigi demanded that they calmed down and remained focus. She knew that the enemy was trying to play mind games with them and she couldn't allow the club to look weak.

•••

Back on the inside, Peggy was crouched in the dark over the toilet seat with her backside facing the stall door. She was looking down on her phone with her shorts and panties pulled right above her knees. The blackout did not deter her from her horny desires. The light from her phone screen illuminated her torso and core area, exposing her exposed plump breasts with her shirt tucked right above them alongside her bare vagina being caressed by her French manicured soft fingers. She started recording her rubbing session and geared it up to send back to Ked.

For Peggy, this was the moment that would finally put her on top. If Ked had sent a satisfactory video back, it would cement her as the queen. The euphoria form the excitement sent her over the top. Just before she could orgasm, a notification from 'Ked' shot up on the screen and Peggy opened it with haste. A video took over her whole screen showing Ked's dick lying soft but hung above his leg as he lie on top of a bed. Peggy's arousal rose incredibly, she could just orgasm off of that site alone.

Peggy's blissful moment was only brief however because a giant polished foot appeared on the screen hovering above Ked's dick. Her arousal quickly started turning into a confusion. She could not compute the site of the giant foot next to Ked's supposed beautiful dick. Her confusion then changed into anger because it meant that either Olga or some other bigger girl that she knew had the audacity to try to fondle Ked with a supposedly atrocious foot. She was even more appalled to see that Ked had not been trying to get away. She wondered if he was sleeping. It would have made the most sense in her mind. She then got her answer once the fatty toes swiftly yet gently landed on Ked's shaft and he let out a soft coo. A wave of jealousy shot through her nervous system. She could not believe her eyes.

Before Peggy could fully process everything, a giant leg swung around her torso and bent her over the toilet. A fat and soft skinned hand held her torso up and angled her head above the giant foot that had landed on the sticky and cold toilet bowl. She heard a voice behind her yell in a feminine and sensual way "You know what to do with those lips girl, suck on them baddies.", as the group of fatty toes started waggling in front of her. On top of the big toe was a mysterious tab. "And let's take your slides off while we're at it."

•••

Simultaneously, as the secretive events in Peggy's stall were taking place, Gigi and the rest of the club were watching on their monitor a black screen through the lens of Yaya and Nene's phones. Gigi took charge again and commanded through her phone "Ladies, straighten up and turn your phone flashlights on. We need to see what you saw in there." The two bright lights illuminated the screen and illustrated everything through the girl's eyes. It felt like a scene from a found footage film. The girls angled their flashes towards the wall and illuminated another shocking and haunting sight for the club to see, bringing them all to a confused gasp. Even the bartender was slightly intrigued by this one.

Through Yaya's phone screen, her flash was illuminating what looked to be a spread of fecal matter, spelling out the name 'Gigi'. Gigi's legs suddenly felt extremely weak. She was being taunted and haunted by a mysterious figure that that seemed to dare to cross all lines. Her shook gaze pondered over to Nene's screen and saw that it read out the name 'Peggy'.

Gigi panicked for a split second before cowardly saying. "He.. Hey we're missing Peggy's screen. Has anyb-", her speech was interrupted by a continuous slapping sound coming from the background of the camera screens. "Girls? What the fuck is that shit?"

Nene spoke from the other end of the monitor, "We... we don't know but it's close. This shit is fucking freaky."

Peggy was unfazed by their fear and immediately ordered "Find her now! She might end up like... just go!"

The screens showed the cameras swinging violently in a vertical and occasionally diagonal angles. Sometimes they would capture the stall doors and others it would capture Yaya and Nene's soft feet making haste in their slides across the bathroom. The slapping sound peroidically got louder until they both got to the middle of the bathroom.The cameras both stopped while pointing at the ground and their slender feet with the slapping noise supposedly in the stall door right in front of them. The phones were close enough to pick up muffled moans in the background.

One of the girls gasped and the club could visibly see their legs start to tremble. The other girl's camera showed her starting to step back. Gigi had no patience for their scared behavior and demanded "Somebody hold their fucking phone and flash up and show us what the fuck is going on, right now!"

The girl's cameras relayed that sound of them starting to cry but they nevertheless followed orders. The cameras slowly rose up with the flash picking up the spots right in front of them. The angle did not get too far however because the girls were horrified the moment they saw an inch of what they were hearing.

Nene's camera picked up the bottom left side of an opened stall door. The flash illuminated a meaty and naked left leg and huge thigh interlock with a smaller and petite leg and shook to the rhythm of the heavy clap. The thinner one was also bare and the knee was kneeling on top of a bare toilet seat. The smaller foot was facing the camera with the perfectly arched soles out and flailing. The tiny toes were scrunching to the rhythm of the muffled moans.

Yaya's camera picked flashed its light on the center of the toilet bowl, illuminating a longest and hairiest buttcrack that raced between equally as hairy and seemingly gigantic buttocks. The flashcould not pick up the whole ass. This lady's fat, hairy and very slimy vagina was throbbing and wailing to the rhythms of the clap. It seemed to be making contact with a soft and smaller and waxed flesh. The giant bristles of the big lady would often get caught up inside the smaller vagina in between thrusts.

A haunting voice bellowed from both screens. "You don't remember this but earlier your uppity ass told me that your mommy was a news anchor. What would happen if the station got a video of me making that pussy nut all over my big as clitty?"

The muffled voice muffled back and the words that the girls were able to make out were, "No!... na.. m.. mommyy.... yyy... I... uh... I... no! Nut! Oh go...". One screen showed the poor flailing foot shaking uncontrollably and the other scene showed a long stream of liquid start to waterfall into the toilet. The clapping noises started to have a wet reverb.

"Yeah, cum to that bitch." Echoed the lower big voice again. "Let your mommy see you nut to this shit! The whole town is about to see this shit! Yeah, keep circling that sweet tongue around those toes. Lick the gunk out sweetie." The last thing that the cameras picked up was a huge spasm out of both ladies and two loud screams from the stall - but only for a split second.

Both the phones and the monitor completely cut off and the girls on the outside were left in the dark confused. They started to finally hear screams coming out of the thick walled bathroom. Everybody thought it was the two girls in the stall going at it but they eventually heard some cries for help in there. Next, they started hearing tiny and scurrying footsteps until they started hearing poundings on the bathroom door.

Gigi led a charge to the bathroom door and plummeted into the door, hoping it would fly open. To her dismay, the door was locked and sealed. They heard Yaya and Nene's voice on the other side screaming "Let us out!", while the door was being pounded on the other side.

Gigi tried to ease their minds so that they could think clearer. "The door is locked but we're about to get the keys from the bartender.", she spoke. She then waved at the bartender and motioned for the keys "Right bitch?". The bartender smirked and took her sweet time to locate the keys. Gigi then scolded her "Get your ass over here! My girls are in there!"

The pounding on the door continued and so did the pleas. "Gigiiii, get us the fuck out of here right now! We're not even the ones they want! They want you! This shit is all your fault!" Gigi felt offended and wanted to bark back but she understood to a certain degree. The bartender was turtle walking and still hadn't covered half of the distance towards the bathroom. The screams continued but the banging slowed down while their changed from frantic to pure fear. "Nene... Nene... are you there? Where did you go?" The crowd of girls listened closely to the strange phenomenon on the other side. "Nene... N-."

"Heeeeelp me!", shouted a more distant voice in the bathroom. "Yaya! She put something in my -." The voice was interrupted by a spitting sound and then a gargle. The crowd all went quiet. The gargling was concerning because nobody knew nor could see what was going on, not even Yaya or Nene. The gargling intensified until there was one deep gag. The crowd was honed in. All of a sudden, a flurry of meat slapping noises began spamming in the background. The gurgling came back, with hallow moans in between. The banging on the door started up again.

Kijfreak
Kijfreak
17 Followers