SSBBW - Natalie G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This ain't a snuff film or nothing, right?"

"Come on, just watch."

The lunatic had his face buried in the woman's huge butt using his forearms to cradle and wedge her cheeks around his head which looked small in comparison. This crazed looking Japanese guy with a big, nappy shock of hair quickly stood shedding his t-shirt before dropping his pants. His penis flopped out into view with a crude mosaic covering it.

"We're watching porn; Japanese porn, right?" Natalie scoffed stopping the movie with a remote freezing the crazed pervert mid-stroke.

"So, is this going to be a problem; are you one of those uhm, neuters?"

"Neuters?"

"Yeah, uptight about sex to the point that your sphincter has shriveled up and inverted into a black hole. You got a problem with adult film?"

"No, I don't mind; I've seen a porn or two in my day." Natalie scoffed turning her head in my direction.

"I like this stuff, its different from the crap they have over here in the states. More thought and creativity put into the making of it while all we get over her is plastic barbies and shithead porn studs talking way too much to enjoy the action."

"Put a lot of thought into it, huh?"

"Sure, and which do you prefer?" She asked.

"What?"

"Plastic barbies or other?" I got her meaning, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, well I rarely see anything I'm into these days."

"So, does that mean you're other?" She asked on the sly making me a little leery of her intent.

"Other?"

"Come on, you know what I mean."

Natalie's response was straight to the point, but I found it hard to answer. After a few seconds, she started the movie again, both of us watching in silence as the lunatic pounded the big, blocky ass of that Asian mature. Whoever the actor was, he was definitely into his work never letting up for a minute until he was spurting a line of cum across her left ass cheek while gasping loudly. I glanced over noticing that Natalie looked a little put off figuring my lack of an answer annoyed her in some way. I felt guilty for being too chickenshit to answer her.

"Bogas Brothers."

"Huh, What?"

"When I started looking at adult movies I couldn't get into the regular, rail thin women featured there; every now and then a big tit or two here and there, but nothing for me. Then I ended up with a Bogas Brothers video eponymously known as Totally Tasteless Video, their company name by the way." I offered as she perked up.

"So, what kind of women were on the video? I mean, they were women, right?"

"YES-they were women, for your information, Natalie! These two guys were like the Cheech and Chong of adult movies for their time and they looked like somebody's perverted uncles who'd got drunk and decided to make porn. Most of the women on their videos were old porn stars, swingers and an assortment of BBW'S. I guess you could say they were doing those videos before they became a niche in the adult industry."

"So, what kind of women were in those videos, exactly."

"Amateur everyday women that you would probably see walking down the streets; they were sometimes better than the regular porn stars."

"Really?"

"Yeah and these two guys would double team these regular women, just pounding the shit out of them like there was no tomorrow. Uhm, that shit would really get me going." My voice trailed off as I realized what I was saying to this woman in the darkness.

"Wow, I got get some of that shit; sounds hot."

"Yeah-it was."

I mumbled as we watched more of the video with another scenario with the same woman, this time playing a nurse who gets seriously molested by one of her patients. Halfway into the scene, this mature, motherly looking woman mounted the guy trapping his cock between her massive, overly glazed thighs. She began humping this little guy who lasted all of three minutes before erupting a tiny geyser of semen between her legs.

"They never even did it." I commented.

"Sumata, that what they call it over there; it's a glorified version of dry humping. These guys seem to really enjoy it, because that's the only time I see them really shooting a load." On screen, the mature was pressing a new guy's penis between her ass cheeks while the guy reached around with a cylinder full of lube spraying a steady stream all over her thick derriere while she pumped her hips. A few minutes in, he was also cumming really hard even though it was obscured by the mosaic.

"Damn."

"Fujiko Shizu."

"Huh?"

"That's her name, most of the movies I have with her are like this; I don't know if she's still in the business, these are kind of old. Maybe, she's retired or something, I don't know. You like her, right?"

"Yeah, I'd try her out." I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

There was a long pause as we watched the actress participated in a salacious threesome with some very interested younger guys. It looked like the men were really into her as they took turns railing the shit out of the bottom heavy mature before penetrating her simultaneously at both ends. I glanced over at Natalie who turned at the exact moment looking me in the face. She really was attractive, but I still wondered about her nationality as she glanced away watching the Japanese studs vigorously jerking off on that mature's weathered features.

"Hey, you think those Bogas Brother guys would've used me, in their pornos?"

"Natalie, they would have been all over you."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, hell yeah, Natalie."

My phone chirped, signaling that it was fully charged, interrupting what ever was happening between us. There was this sort of demure, vulnerable look on her face when I told her that she was good enough for porn, fucked up as that sounds. Looking around at her bedroom with its proliferation of creature comforts and the small nature of it all, made me wonder if she was a shut-in.

"Oh well, guess you can go back out there with your friends, huh?" I realized I'd forgotten the backyard party going on outside. There was nothing really waiting for me there as I'd been the odd man out since arriving, but I didn't have a reason to keep sitting here invading her space.

"Sure." I admitted not knowing what else to say.

"Here's your phone." Natalie unplugged my phone, shifting on the seat in my direction, looking strangely stoic for a few seconds suddenly plopping it into her deep cleavage. It completely disappeared from sight as her gaze fell on me in silent challenge.

"Uhm, well..."

"Oops." She half smiled still looking nervous as I noticed the dimples in her chubby cheeks. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence between us as I pondered what it would mean to follow through.

"I-I guess it's in there, huh?"

"Can you get it out? I can't reach it because, well; you see why I'm-unable." She was referring to her size as I shifted on the seat facing her a bit more, my hand hovering in the air inches from her bust.

"Oh-kay."

My hand grazed her chest finding it pillow soft, but I drew back still kind of nervous at the prospect of feeling up a girl I'd just met. I brought my hand up near the neck of her football jersey intending to enter from the top of her cleavage but hesitated. Natalie pressed my hand against her huge right breast. It was so huge that my fingers sank deeply into it, feeling her flesh creep up between my digits. Something was tickling my palm and I realized it was her nipple.

Natalie squeezed my hand a few times as it became apparent she want me to squeeze her breast on my own. I squeezed gingerly at first but found I couldn't get enough of the infectious softness finally kneading it with strength behind my fingers. Her nipple was pretty big sticking out enough that I was easily able to play with it as much as I wanted. Natalie gasped cupping the back of my head pulling my lips to her covered breast. I went with it, sucking and nibbling on the stubby nipple while she made these little girl sounding gasps of pleasure. I used all ten of my fingers on that right breast making the most of the opportunity. After about five or ten minutes of this, I relented. Natalie was gasping with her hand covering the molested breast.

She smiled to herself before cupping the outside of her breasts pushing them together creating this deep crease down the center of her jersey, before letting it go. Natalie repeated this motion a few times clapping her huge breasts together until I began tugging at the flimsy cotton material eager to see what lie underneath.

"Uhm, you need to get up so that I can pull it up for you." She mumbled.

"Uh, sure." I got up mounting the couch on a knee allowing her to pull the bottom of the jersey out from under her giant hip. Natalie stopped abruptly, looking conflicted from her body to my face.

"Hey, if I pull this up, you're gonna see a lot more than my tits; can you deal with that?"

I could hear the anxiety in her voice as she waited for my answer. This woman was genuinely afraid to reveal her body. I leaned in giving her a light kiss, that evolved into a passionate exchange for a few seconds. We stared at one another before I reached down taking the end of her frock slowly raising it. Her hip came into view followed by a pronounced love handle, then another and yet a smaller one before a bit of negative space before more of her porous flesh appeared. I glanced up finding her nibbling on her finger tip, still worried. Truth be told, I'd never been with a woman as big as Natalie, never given it a thought, because usually girls her size were the designated sidekick. I leaned in stealing another kiss to steal both of our nerves as her right breast came into view.

It was bigger than I anticipated with a staggering volume that made me gasp out loud. I cupped it using two hands noticing the saucer sized dark pecan tinted areola and the freckles surrounding it. Her skin tone was this sort of light tan which offset the nipple area's darkness distinctly. The was this kind of rubbery nature to it as I squeezed which was habit forming as I ran a thumb over it making the large girl shiver.

"Suck it, some more for me, please." Natalie whispered wetly.

There was a light, slightly salty taste to the prominent nipple that lingered in the corners of my mouth. It contrasted with the sweet, baby powder odor covering her person as I sucked hard, twirling my tongue about her nip. She began caressing the back of my head as my hand slid across cupping the matching tit. It spilled between my fingers decadently as I kneaded big handfuls of that luscious breast. My finger pinched that nipple hard making her moan louder and louder. Her breathy whining became this sort of sultry purr as I turned her right breast into a sticky mess. To get at the other one in the limited space of her room would necessitate me standing and I didn't want to break this tactile contact.

"Suck the other one; I need some attention there too. Uhm, if you want, I can put a blanket over my belly, so you don't have to see it." Natalie sounded apologetic, looking desperate for more human contact.

I stifled her concerns with a kiss letting our tongues swirl around before leaning over her chest capturing the other prize between my teeth. I slurped up the whole saucer sized areola on that tit, hiding it in my mouth. I suckled hard letting it audibly pop a few times leaving a trail of saliva hanging from my bottom lip to the tip of her nipple. My fingers greedily squeezed and massaged it making her moan in the darkness. The only illumination came from the large flat screen television as Natalie reached up between my legs cupping my package through my jeans. She began some groping and kneading of her own using her palm to vigorously rub the underside of my glans. It seemed like Natalie knew exactly, instinctively where to touch me, pinching little spots along my shaft before rubbing two fingers on my crown.

"Like that; like how it feels?" She asked wetly sucking up some excess saliva in her mouth, before audibly swallowing it. That sound made my already hard cock, a steel bar in my pants.

"Feels incredible; feels like I'm not even wearing pants." I moaned back in reply.

"Uhm, can you pull your pants down midthigh; there's something... Well, if you want to go further, that is. I'm just saying that I'm really good with my hands."

She'd never stopped massaging my endowment and I didn't feel like I should keep giving her verbal encouragement. We stared at one another for few minutes kissing again. The Japanese porn movie automatically reset with the early scene of that bottom heavy mature walking through that dark parking garage again.

I stood staring down at Natalie taking in her huge watermelon sized breasts which sat over her sloping belly hiding her sex from direct view. Her thighs were massive and visible down to the knee with the darkness hiding the rest. She touched a hand timidly to her cheek looking worried that I'd change my mind or bolt from the room. I was somewhat bashful myself when it came to overt sexuality but unclasped my belt buckle digging my thumbs into the jeans and boxers simultaneously. Natalie was breathing hard, nostrils flaring waiting on baited breath. I took a deep breath, blowing it out yanking my pants down midthigh as she wanted. My decent sized endowment pointed directly at her roundish, oval shaped face.

"This what you wanted, Natalie?"

"Yeah, but not just to see; I want to do something. Well I know how that sounds, but its just-like kind of dumb, but it'll, make you cum." She stammered a little bit trying to explain things.

"What?" I was curious, still eyeing her huge tits.

"There's a bottle right there on the shelf-it's this lube mail ordered from over there in japan. It's like the same stuff they use in their adult movies." There was a cylinder occupying a shelf on her entertainment system. It didn't have a label but was seventy five percent full of this clear liquid. I didn't know what to make of it handing it to her apprehensively.

"What is this stuff?"

"It's lube, trust me; you'll like it." Natalie was squirting a good portion of the oily liquid in her cupped hand which she began applying to my erection in increasing waves starting to stroke in a pulling motion towards her own body. It was initially cold but began heating up as she worked.

"Hey, it's heating up." Veins started sprouting on the surface of my member. Natalie squirted a little more into her hands slathering it on my balls as well.

"Yeah it's great; I like it too." She seemed to relax a little more as the heat began building.

"You use it too?"

"Sure, you know about this great tension breaking invention called- "the Dildo", right?" Both of us chuckled as my thighs began tensing up.

"Shit."

"You should take your pants off; hurry." I was reluctant to give up the feel of her hands, quickly losing my pants and shoes, in clumsy fashion. Natalie cupped the underside of my balls stroking hard, nearly yanking my member off as strong pulses lit up between my thighs signaling an impending orgasm.

"Man, that's uh-aw, shit, Natalie." I could feel a thick load volcanically building as my cock thickened to the point of no return. She continued stroking and twisting her hand staring between my member and face in quick intervals, visually excited.

"Let go; its going to be incredible!" Natalie encouraged with a gleeful, dimpled smile.

"AWWWWW, AWWWWWNNN!!" A thick rope shot out of the crown striking her across the left cheek making the large girl playfully shriek before aiming my penis at her cleavage. The pulsing feeling was simply incredible, like nothing I'd felt before. Natalie stroked even harder after the few couple of bursts.

"Yeah, right; you like this-right?"

"FUCK YEAH!" I cupped her cheek as the pulses lessened, eventually stroking her shoulder length hair. It was black and naturally curly with the side facing away from me completely shaved except for a three precision lines flowing horizontally towards her face. I hadn't noticed it before as her hand slowed down considerably.

"Check it out." My penis was still rock hard with veins sprouting all over it.

"Wow, what is that stuff, again?"

"It's lube."

"I've gotta get some of that shit." It almost felt like I had a metal rod inserted inside my cock. There was a wet, sticky sound that added to Natalie's wonderful actions as she worked my shaft.

"I might have a bottle lying around; maybe you could persuade me to part with it by cumming some more." There was a sly smirk on her face as she continued methodically stroking my member. In a few moments she was gradually urging forward between her thighs. Natalie shifted her weight on the love seat, slowly leaning forward.

"You really do have great hands." I admitted.

"And I know how to use these, too."

Natalie cupped the outside of her enormous breasts pressing them around my tumescence, lengthwise. A perfect fleshy tunnel was created allowing me to fuck her tits in a straight, horizontal line. Natalie trapped my cock using a bit of strength which in tandem with the heated lube was heavenly. Her breasts were some big, the frenzied thrusting of my cock didn't even touch her breastbone.

"Let's use some more lube."

Natalie fumbled around for the bottle accidentally knocking it off the armrest on the couch. I went for it, quickly snatching it up rising into her waiting lips. She was a phenomenal kisser, moaning into my mouth. She scooted and worked her way into the middle of the love seat before taking the cylinder from me. I watched as she squirted an oily line between her breasts. Lying at an angle, you just had to appreciate the immense size and beauty of her truly "watermelon sized" tits.

"That looks so good; I wanna fuck the shit out of your tits."

"Come on, get up here and do it; fuck'em." She encouraged in a breathy moan finally getting the courage to fully discard the XXL cotton jersey to the armrest at her left. The darkness and contrasting light from her television created this filter of pecan tinted color on her exposed skin. I noticed a script like tattoo on the left half of her big, sloping belly while the other side had some tiny flowers drawn there. These little flower tattoos trailed off in a pattern around her side, presumably ending up on her back.

It was awkward but I got up on the love seat swinging my leg over her abdomen until I was straddling Natalie on either side. She was looking up at me, running her hands along my inner thighs as I carefully squatted down placing myself in her cleavage. There was so much lube on her breastbone and the valley between her huge tits, when she slapped them around my cock, there was a splash. I let go, resting on top of her belly, wildly screwing her glistening breasts like it was going out of style. Natalie's fingers were imbedded in her breasts as she plied her trade.

"Damn; this shit feels good."

"Fuck'em; fuck my titties and cum all over 'em." Natalie juggled each breast independently, then together eventually slapping them loudly on my length. I added some more as she pumped her fists tightening the fleshy crevice that was her cavernous cleavage.

"UUUUUHHHHH, AWWW, AWWWNNN YEEEAAAHHH!!" A bursts of milky semen squirted from the top of Natalie's massive breasts splashing against the underside of her chin. Some of it even ended up on her bottom lip as successive bursts erupted and pooled on her upper chest. Natalie had this euphoric look on her face, mouth hanging open as her heavy breathing permeated the bedroom. She licked my essence from her bottom lip, following this up licking both lips letting her mouth hang open again.

"Damn, fuck it girl."

Natalie took half of my cock in her mouth vacuuming her lips creating this scintillating suction. I plunged downward into her face, popping my hips as the large girl took more and more of my endowment. Saliva pooled up dribbling down her chin as I pulled away concerned I was getting too rough with her. Her chest heaved as she breathed hard with the crown of my cock hanging just above her face. Her tongue darted out tickling the head until I was obliged to have another go at her face, this time getting even more of my length inside. I pulled back giving her time to couch up some saliva and precum before plunging downward finally getting all of myself into her throat. Finally, I managed to draw away leaving her breathing hard.