SSBBW - Natalie G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, any more of that lube; I wanna try something else." I glanced over finding the lower third of the bottle filled.

"There's a little." I handed the bottle to Natalie, curious.

She took the bottle squirting the rest on the middle of her belly, opting to leave it in a oily puddle undisturbed. I was leaning over to the side watching not knowing where she was going with this latest sexual experimentation as she motioned me to straddle her chest again. Natalie reached up grabbing my waist positioning my balls over the puddle. She pressed down on top of my thighs until I was straddling her stomach, pressing my cock flat against her belly with interlocked fingers.

"Uhm, just go with it." She sheepishly replied.

It was probably the weirdest thing I'd done sexually, but I began sliding my length along Natalie's belly Things got that much sloppier and heated as I sawed my cock on her belly held tightly in place as the heat began to engulf my balls and taint. We moaned in unison as her huge breasts shook and wobbled lightly grazing the crown of my penis, hiding it from view moments later. I began going a little further back until I was riding up and down her belly as my thighs tightened up signaling a pending orgasm.

"Cum, bust a load for me; fuck my belly. Give me another big load, please."

The last part of her breathy encouragement hung in the air degenerating into a droning slur as a thick rope shot across her belly with more spilling out as I sawed the underside of my business all over her body. The wet sounds as Natalie jerked out the rest of my load added to the illicit atmosphere.

"That-was something else, wow Natalie. My dick is still kind of hard after all of that.

What the hell's in that lube."

"Well, I tell you later; but is this lube the only reason why you came all over me so much?" I leaned down kissing her full on the mouth while grabbing a handful of her breast, pinching the erect nipple.

"I think you know the answer to that question."

"Yeah?"

"Too bad, we used up all this lube; I wanna oil your ass with it and beat that shit up." I admitted having nothing to hide, still feeling the heated sheath covering it. My erection was pulsing so hard that I wanted to shove my cock inside Natalie like a rabid animal.

"Well uhm, maybe you should look two shelves down. There "might" be another bottle lying around." I found a smaller clear bottle with a brown nozzle top on it.

This stuff seemed homemade even though Natalie said she got it from Japan.

"Sure you got this stuff, mail order?"

I looked back over finding that she'd managed to get on her knees with her butt facing me, using the back of the love seat to rest her elbows. The television light played off Natalie's enormous, chunky squarish butt as I noticed her openings were plainly visible. There was a tiny broken heart tattoo on her right butt cheek and a few other tattoos randomly etched into her lower half as my eyes were drawn to the continued trail of flowers from the other side of her abdomen. Despite having huge butt cheeks, they were separate looking, almost independent of each other with her puffy peach directly in the middle. I began squirting liberal amounts all over her backside until it was glistening in the low light. The porn was still going having recycled a number of times as the ass obsessed lunatic took his bottom heavy victim again and again while she was bound to a men's urinal.

"FUUUHHHHHHHKKK!!" I plunged deep inside up to the hilt letting it sit there for a few moments luxuriating in the narrow feel of her cunt. I couldn't tell how wet she was because of all the lube we used, but I started giving it to her good. My pelvis slapped and slid all over her butt as she made these girlish sounds of ecstasy, reacting to every thrust. My cock plunged inside immediately going down at a diagonal angle inside her cunt. It was a weird feeling that I just contributed to her size as Natalie inched her big, trunk like legs apart letting me get closer. There was this dip in her back, or she was arching it raising her chest sized butt upward to accommodate my efforts.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good; keep fucking me hard like that." Natalie cooed.

There was no doubt she was wet as little burst of moisture sprayed from her cunt every time I pounded into it from the back. Her body was huge, thick and relatively massive with a kind of working symmetry to the distribution of it's weight. Natalie from head to toe had a squarish, blocky shape with some definition with the understated hint of a waist over meaty hips. Yeah she did have pronounced love handles, but everything seemed to work. She possessed a zaftig esthetic with an overactive hourglass figure under layers of excess mass that failed to hide this fact if you looked closely enough.

"FUUUHHHH, FUHH, AWWWWW SHIT!!" There was almost no friction due to the wetness, but I didn't have any fucks to give at that point. Natalie surprised me with a loud, distressed yelp that she immediately stifled by biting down onto her own right palm as she came.

"AAAWWWW SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! FUH-FUUUHHH, FUUUKK MEEEE!!" Tremors erupted throughout her huge body as goosebumps sprouted across her back.

"KEEEEP FUUHHHHKIN, MEEEEEE; DON'T STOP FUHHHKIN MEEEEE!!" Natalie started blubbering uncomfortably, full blown sobbing as she tried to fight her mass by bumping back against me. Her head collapsed with her right cheek resting on her forearm as her ripples ran across her enormous butt from the slightest bit of movement on her part.

"AAAWWWWW, YEEEAAAHHH-I'M CUMMIN, CUMMIN-AAAAAWWWNNN!! YOU'RE MAKING ME SO FAAAWWKING WET!!" True to her word, a steady stream of moisture was running from her stuffed cunt down her inner thighs in torrents.

"Hold on a second; just give me a minute." Natalie begged for a few minutes as I slid in and out of her heated box. I didn't want to stop but pulled out still just as hard as when I'd started. She wearily rose supporting her weight on her hands staring at my situation.

"Still hard, wow; think I, might've used too much."

"WHAT?!!" Natalie laughed heartily making me feel that she was ribbing me.

"Looks like I might have to smash you down."

"What's that?" I was apprehensive as Natalie flashed that childish, dimpled smile. She straightened her back rising up high enough to look me in the eyes, before our lips merged again.

"It's my endgame so to speak; think you can trust a big, Samoan girl enough to let her ride you cowgirl? Now if you say yes and it doesn't work, we can go in my backdoor." The playful tone in her voice made me involuntarily smile as Natalie stole a light kiss.

"I'll try anything once." I smiled, trying to sound cool.

"Faʻaeteete mea e te manaʻo ai, pepe." It was a little strange hearing her talk in another language and undeniably sexy at the same time.

Natalie stood up fully for the first time revealing a height just over six foot one that took me by surprise along with her width, which was equally daunting. I was five eleven and a few bits so I found myself looking at her immense breasts before she used a finger raising my chin so that she could see my face.

"I need you-to lay on your back." She was already moving the numerous game consoles and other stuff on her floor to the side with a swipe of her foot. I stared back unsure for a few seconds before getting down on the carpet slowly reclining until I was laying flat looking up at the underside of her belly and huge, hanging breasts.

"Hey, don't panic; just let me get adjusted and follow my instructions to the letter."

"Damn, I feel like I'm trying to get a license or something."

"You are; you're getting a license to operate heavy equipment." Natalie chuckled, giggling at her own joke.

"Been waiting a long time to say that one, huh?"

"Shut up." Natalie carefully began to lower herself over my erection, which necessitated the reason for the warning until she was squatting right over my pelvis.

"A little help?" I handled my member aiming it up at her slit as she engulfed the head into her heated, sticky confines.

"Ready to get smashed?"

"I don't know how to answer that, honestly."

Natalie crashed down on top of me pinning me to the floor underneath her body. I never felt anything like it before and doubted I ever would again if I made it out of that bedroom alive. She had me trapped beneath her as I realized she was still squatting upright in an incredible display of body control. Natalie stared at my face probably gauging my response to being pinned to the floor.

"Stay still, can you feel me?"

I didn't move beginning to feel her tensing voluntarily up around me. It almost felt as if something was playfully squeezing my shaft. Her hands were resting on her knees as she flashed that dimpled smile again. She carefully did these mini-squats caressing my length, perhaps trying to demonstrate the amount of control she had over her huge body.

"Samoan, huh?"

"Well, yeah; half at least."

Before I could utter another word she sank down engulfing me fully, lurching forward like an avalanche blanketing me under her body. I was trapped under her massive frame, going nowhere until she saw fit to release me. Her skin was so heated and warm, as Natalie supported herself on the hands and knees, adjusting before smiling down into my face. She was everywhere over me, her thighs even cradled my balls, snugly. I was engulfed, slightly disturbed that I didn't have a problem with it whatsoever.

"Come on; smash me down, Natalie." I challenged.

From my vantage point on the floor, all I could see were here face, shoulders and gigantic breasts, but in seconds I started to feel movement. My cock was being engulfed methodically in long and particularly tantalizing stroking motions. Her pelvis was bouncing and sawing my endowment with purpose as she smiled down at the reactions on my face.

"Hey, it's all good; I'm fixed and everything. Check my arm and you'll see." I hadn't even thought about birth control reaching up to feel the implant just under the skin of her left bicep. The downward thrusts of her hips were becoming more urgent as she ground me into hamburger. It felt good with her weight behind it as her breath came in fits and stops, mouth agape. I could feel her starting to squirt again as she started whining softly. I gathered up her breasts managing to suck both nipples at the same time. This set Natalie off something fierce as she faltered letting more of her weight become an issue. The sensual girlish whimpering increased in volume as her eyes shut tightly.

"NAT-NAAAATALIE, WHOOAAA, THAT SHIT FEELS SO GUUUDDD!!" This time she was tightening up putting pressure on the center of my shaft, still squeezing the stuffing out of my cock.

"Are-you gonna cum?"

"Yeah, I can feel it about to cum out." I gasped.

"Wait, I'm almost there too; we can do it together if you just let me know where you are. Is it-Is it right there or almost."

"Almost but-it's coming quickly, Natalie." I moaned as she started going faster and faster.

"Yeah, it's coming; you gonna bust, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm just about there."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, baby; oh shit it feels so good; fuck, I don't know how you're moving like that. It's just about there, Natalie. I'm gonna do-it, oh shit I'm there..." Everything seized up as Natalie went from 0 to 1000 in seconds, actually clapping down onto the base of my cock in these loud series of wet slaps.

"FAAWK!! FAAWK!! FAAWK!! FAAWK!! FAAWK!! FAAWK!! AWWWN BAAA-BEEE!!" Natalie screamed at the top of her lungs, somehow managing to mash her mound down with this grinding twerk perfectly timed with every explosive rope and squirt until I was spent. We were both drenched in sweat, her perspiration dripping lightly onto my face as I saw stars floating around the ceiling of her bedroom.

"You've been smashed." She gasped, wiping her brow, satisfied with what she'd referred to as her endgame.

"Shut up and kiss me beautiful." Natalie leaned down planting her lips on mine, inadvertently squashing me. I squawked loud and uncontrollably causing her to rear up on her knees. Natalie methodically dismounted kneeling at my side with a self-satisfied smile before leaning safely back over to kiss me.

"How're we doing down here?" She asked fondling my flaccid member.

"The dick is terminated." I commented staring up at the ceiling before glancing over at her television seeing that crazed lunatic chasing that Asian mature up those stairs for the umpteenth time.

"Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?"

"Natalie, you can do whatever you want, baby." She managed to lay beside me as we watched the rest of that movie intermittently making out, legitimately enjoying one another's company. I drifted off into a deep sleep as Natalie lazily played with my cock.

**DARKNESS**

The early morning sunlight filtered into the window over Natalie's love seat waking me from a deep slumber. I was still nude with a thick, orange comforter covering my body. I glanced over finding the Japanese porn gone, replaced with an episode of that shitty animated cartoon, Teen Titans. It felt like I'd been put through the wringer and my lower back was aching. She'd placed a pillow under my head in my sleep bringing a smile to my face as the mental recount of my experience played on a loop in my head. I could hear the drone of a vacuum cleaner being used outside the bedroom door, probably down the corridor in the living room. My clothing had been laundered, waiting folded on the love seat. I was glad I'd listened to my friends instead of staying at home like I'd originally intended. I took my time getting dressed, even watching another episode of that wretched cartoon.

"Oh, hello." I stepped out of the room into the adjacent kitchen finding Natalie down the corridor handling the vacuum cleaner. It was awkward for a few seconds before she spoke.

"You hungry, I can get you fix you something to eat." She offered.

"After last night; I think I should be cooking for you." I answered making her blush. Natalie was wearing this floor length, Indian print gown hiding her figure. Only her bare feet were visible as I stared at her hidden curves, admiring the outline.

"Oh uhm; I guess the magic wore off since you can see me-in daylight. Pretty bad, huh?" She glanced away appearing uncomfortable under my gaze. I walked to the living room as she stood there with both hands handling the curved handle of the vacuum cleaner. I couldn't see anything but her oval face.

"Yeah, a fucking nightmare." We were making out in seconds as Natalie proved her mettle as the best kisser I'd encountered in my whole dating life. I pulled the appliance away from her setting it aside backing her into the light blue wall at her back. The large Samoan woman was caught in my embrace as I wrapped both arms around her torso planting my palms against the wall.

"Wow, you really like me that much?"

"Pull this up." I tugged at the hem of the long gown thing she was wearing, prodding her to gingerly lift it up until her thighs were revealed. I gave her a peck on the cheek before teasing her neck with the tip of my tongue. She didn't seem to know what to make of me as I kept her trapped between my arms kneeling until I was facing her crotch.

"What are you doing?"

I gathered up the hem of her frock raising it until I found her naked lightly furred muff staring me in the face. Natalie shuddered when my tongue touched the hood hiding her clit. I swirled my tongue on it bringing my fingers into play, kneading and massaging her mound until her little button appeared. I went at her cunt lapping at it getting instant results as she cupped the back of my head. My head and hands got lost under her gown greedily grabbing handfuls of her doughy thighs.

"AAAWWNNN, WHUUUT ARE YOU DOING, AWWWNNNN?!!" I nibbled at her inner thighs wanting Natalie to cum for me. She got extremely wet starting to leak all over my lower face.

AWWW, AAAWWWW, DUH-DUH-DOP IT; AWWWN, STOP IT!!" I relented pulling the gown free of my hands leaving both hands massaging her sex.

"What; I was showing you how much I liked you."

"Yeah, but you've gotta go."

Natalie motioned with her finger pointing just over my shoulder. I followed her finger looking over my shoulder to find another woman sitting on a couch at the far end of her living room. This woman was olive skinned, short and a little stocky dressed in something that looked like a catholic school uniform.

"Shit." She was sitting there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Hello, my name is La'ei; I'm Natalie's little sister." This woman didn't seem upset in the least.

I facepalmed.

...to be continued.