Ssshh, Be Quiet

Info
Flimsy walls make for a really quiet orgasm.
22 words
4.48
7.7k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both holes filled and a satisfyer at my clit and I had to be so so quiet...

Find your earbuds. ;-)

--:--
--:--
1.0
MochaPlayThing
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires4 months ago

Yes, sometimes you need to be quiet. But your pussy needs attention, such a good girl. I bet she tastes so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By far, hottest orgasm I’ve ever heard. I have a kink for holding back noises during orgasm so this is on point for me. The guttural grunts sent me over the edge immediately. Would love to hear more and maybe move the mic downstairs occasionally so we can hear your wet squishy sounds. Excuse me while I go get a towel to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful audio. This was so wonderful and deeply arousing knowing you had to be so quiet while you were pleasuring yourself. In the end I wanted to scream for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way you whisper and your effort to stay quiet was simply delightful. This audio hit every spot (aural and otherwise) just right and lingered for a while. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fully agree with madmatt... thank you so much for sharing these wonderful moments with us.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Surprise After months apart, I have a special treat for you.in Audio
Real Talk: Don't Scream! Needing to cum, forced to stay quiet.in Audio
Midday "Me-Time" Bunny needing to get off to focus on the rest of her workday. [F4A]in Audio
Tease Teasing myself, but not coming… yet.in Audio
A Little Playtime I was feeling worked up and needed a little “me” time!in Audio
More Stories