All Comments on 'Ssshh, Be Quiet'

by MochaPlayThing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
madmatt618madmatt618over 1 year ago

I love how you had to hold yourself back. I could feel the tension in you through the audio. I sat here slowly edging while picturing you trying to keep control of yourself. I hope it felt really good for you at the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fully agree with madmatt... thank you so much for sharing these wonderful moments with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way you whisper and your effort to stay quiet was simply delightful. This audio hit every spot (aural and otherwise) just right and lingered for a while. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful audio. This was so wonderful and deeply arousing knowing you had to be so quiet while you were pleasuring yourself. In the end I wanted to scream for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By far, hottest orgasm I’ve ever heard. I have a kink for holding back noises during orgasm so this is on point for me. The guttural grunts sent me over the edge immediately. Would love to hear more and maybe move the mic downstairs occasionally so we can hear your wet squishy sounds. Excuse me while I go get a towel to clean up.

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires5 months ago

Yes, sometimes you need to be quiet. But your pussy needs attention, such a good girl. I bet she tastes so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous