Ssshhhh

Story Info
Quiet in the library...
1.2k words
4.18
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich was following the directions Michelle had given him on a small scrap of paper, He was already on the 4th floor of the library, now he was moving aisle to aisle looking for "a secluded section, dark with no windows and no seating area, amongst some huge dusty old texts that no one ever signed out, and adjacent to a disused conference room" as described by the paper in his hands.

Michelle was definitely right, he hadn't seen a soul on this floor yet, so this probably was the most unused portion of the building, and hell she worked there so she must know what goes on where.

He turned right, following an aisle down, the towering shelves of books were almost oppressing with the silence. But he was sure would provide good cover and stop them from being caught and costing his girlfriend her job.

Turning down two more aisles and there she was, beside a windowed door into a dark room marked "conference". He had to smirk; she was pretending to put away books from a cart onto an already stuffed shelf.

He crept up behind her, whispered by her ear, "Ssshhhh," and held up an unassuming brown paper bag. "I've brought you lunch." Kissing her ear and waiting for her to open the bag.

Michelle shivered at the soft hush of his voice and took the proffered bag. Rich's hands were already on her, he was as excited as she was at the thrill of this "encounter". She quickly unfolded the top of the bag careful not to make too much noise with the crinkling of the paper, her eyes widening at the shape of the gag nestled in its dark confines.

Rich whispered again, "Quiet in the library..." and grinned as she took it out of the bag. He took it from her and fitted the black rubber ball of it into her mouth, drawing the straps back across and around her face gently to secure the buckles.

Michelle gasped and whimpered in total anticipation and trepidation of this act, almost thinking herself crazy as it was her idea, but she could no longer protest, and she knew that the gag itself was as much a serious precaution as much as a kink.

Rich took her gently and bent her over her own book cart, his hands pulling up the hem of her skirt, and caressing the creamy flesh of her thighs just at the lacy tops of her stockings, rubbing the seam between skin and silk.

Michelle began to moan and whimper into the gag, the heat of his touch exciting her causing her core to burn. Pushing and lifting her hips as he continued to lift up her skirt to her waist, shuddering as he pulled her panties down off of her hips and slid them down to midway down her thighs. She was already so excited as to be teetering in her heels, her knees knocking so much. She knew they didn't have time for foreplay here, which is why she was not surprised when she heard the soft drawing of a zipper down and felt the engorged head of her boyfriend's cock against her ass. Still the excitement of the fact that they should not be doing this enough and her whole body was afire for him.

She felt her nipples tightening under blouse as she slowly began to lift and raise her hips drawing her ass along his cock teasing him, her gasping breaths just barely audible from under the gag.

Rich took his shaft and slowly pressed the head against the seam of her soft tender mound, pushing the head between those heated folds, watching her shudder as he entered from behind.

Michelle gripped the cart curling her fingers around the handle til her knuckles went white and arched her spine, moaning loudly into the gag.

"Ssshhhh...."

She attempted to quell her sounds of eager excited pleasure, her chest heaving as she panted for breath. But the fact that he had begun to take her, thrusting his length into her soft purse wasn't not helping and she couldn't even bite her tongue to keep quiet with the roundness of the ball filling her mouth. She continued to whimper softly as he plunged in and out of her heat relentlessly, body burning and quivering as the cart helped her stay stood up.

All of a sudden there was a rather pronounced cough and shuffle a few aisles away. Rich quickly pulled out of her, to her dismay, and tugged her with him helping her walk, and slowly quietly tried the door of the conference room, which opened for them, and he drew her inside.

Michelle was panicking, she knew this room was disused, but she also knew the rooms were checked up on every so often...and at this time of day, she thought she had compensated for that happening.

Once inside the room, left in its dark embrace, Michelle started whimpering in urgency, and pointing to a tall grey double door cabinet. Rich went to the cabinet opened the doors and saw it was for the most part empty. He got inside, pulled Michelle in with them, and she drew the doors closed.

They sat quiet for a few moments, in the tight restricting uncomfortable place and the heat of the unused room and closed space. Waiting as the light came on, someone walked in the room, shuffled about for a bit, and then turned out the light and walked out.

Michelle started to lift and push the cabinet door open, when Rich grasped her hips tugged her back down onto his cock, She arched and squealed into the gag, as he began lifting and plunging her down onto the rigidity of his rod. She herself falling into the rhythm began to ride him, squirming at the base of his cock as he filled her so tight, her panting became heavy and rapid, moaning with less care in the closet of the closed off room. She heard Rich groan as she clenched her hips squeezing him deep inside of her; his sounds causing her to shudder. Her body tensing as she continued to ride him. Finally twitching and dissolving into sweet spasming tremors as she climaxed, squealing and bucking as her quivering pussy gushed over the hard cock impaling her.

Rich began to thrust faster mercilessly as he felt Michelle go over the edge, his hands clutching at her body over her clothes, drawing her onto his shaft as he speared her tender wet sex. Her body twitching as best it could in this confined space. He pushed his cock deep into her even as she came, spilling her cream. Her muffled cries spurring him on as he fucked her. Grunting as he went into spasms and plunged deep into her as he spent his load into her heat.

They remained there semi-laying in the cabinet, simply panting for breath, calming themselves. Finally, Michelle, pushed open the doors slowly into the darkness and Rich helped her stand, he pulled her panties back up to her slick wet pussy and tugged her skirt down and into place, and stood climbing out of the cabinet himself.

Unbuckling the gag he eased it gently out of her mouth, listening as she took in breaths. Embracing and kissing softly as she finished calming and composing herself, he led her to the door, where they both peered out suspiciously. Seeing no one around the exited the room, and Rich placed the gag back in the brown bag.

Kissing once more, Rich turned to leave as Michelle gathered the books, she had been pretending to place on the shelves away on the cart.

Rich half-turned back and smirked, drawing a finger to his lips.

"Ssshhhh..."