Sophie in the Stocks

Story Info
Sophie has no choice but to be locked in the stocks.
5.2k words
4.44
55.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story uses the same characters as Auction in Limoges but there is no link between the two stories - this is a completely separate story, fleshing out a new fantasy that 'Sophie' has had recently.

"Guilty!"

As the gavel banged down, Sophie's stomach lurched. She knew she had been playing with fire and now she had been caught.

For as long as they had been together George had encouraged Sophie to flaunt her body, making it clear that the idea of her being publicly (semi-) naked turned him on. Sophie's family was very private, though, to the extent that she grew up very careful never even to change in front of her parents.

It had taken years of gentle persistence from George before Sophie had started to relax her views. A big breakthrough had been when Sophie had started wearing lacier bras (which she loved anyway) whilst pregnant. Her breasts had grown so that her bras were quite tight, and her nipples had become huge. When erect (which they often were around George) they poked straight through the lace of the bra and formed prominent nubs under her t-shirt.

Sophie pointed out her erect nipples under her t-shirt to George one day in public, which had delighted him. To Sophie's surprise, it had also lit a fire in her belly, especially when she noticed other men also staring at her chest. Egged on by George, she had stoked this fire by wearing more and more revealing clothing, and starting to put herself in situations where she wasn't in control of her nakedness.

One thing had led to another, and she had found herself locked out of their London hotel, on the balcony overlooking a busy street, utterly exposed. George had refused to unlock the balcony door until she took, and sent to him, explicit photos of her engorged pussy lips.

Throughout her initial outraged refusal, her dawning realisation that George was deadly serious about keeping her locked out, and her eventual acquiescence, two things happened. The first was that her pussy leaked all over her thighs as she became more and more turned on by the lack of control. The second was that members of the public passing by saw and photographed everything.

Eventually, after the photos had arrived on George's phone and he had studied them intently (and infuriatingly slowly), he had let her back into the hotel room with a mischevious grin on his face. And then fucked her until her pussy ached.

That was until the police arrived. She denied everything of course, but her denials became futile when the arrestingly handsome police officer showed her the explicit pictures taken by the police photographer...which were undoubtedly now doing the rounds on police WhatsApp chats. At least George would be happy.

The trial had been humiliating, especially when the prosecuting lawyer had displayed the police pictures of her on the courtroom projector for everyone, including the public gallery, to see. Sophie had wanted the ground to swallow her up. She had refused to acknowledged the part of her that saw that her photos had the rapt attention of almost every man, and many of the women, in the courtroom. She was never going to admit how much that turned her on.

And now she had been convicted for indecent exposure. Which carried a jail term. She couldn't afford this - it would destroy her career and take her away from her young son. The reality of her situation hit home and she could feel tears welling up. "I WILL NOT cry in the courtroom", she told herself again and again.

"We will adjourn for sentencing later today", the judge announced. As she filed out of the courtroom behind Aaliyah, her lawyer, Sophie despaired. She knew the sentence for indecent exposure had recently been ramped up: 3 years minimum with only weekend release.

As the room emptied, the court clerk hurried over to Aaliyah and thrust a slip of paper into her hand. Aaliyah looked down to read it, a frown creasing her forehead. Aaliyah was brilliant, Sophie knew, but the frown wasn't one that gave Sophie cause for optimism. Something had disturbed her lawyer.

As the two of them retired to the holding room to await the sentencing, Aaliyah explained what was on her mind.

"You want to avoid prison at all costs, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes" said Sophie dejectedly. "But that's just it - there's no hope of that now is there?"

A surprise win for the new Conservative party leader in a snap election earlier in the year had been in large part because of a promise to 'reverse the moral decline' in the country. As soon as she had won the election she had ramped up legal punishments for any indecent behaviour, and instituted a system of 'moral police' on the streets on Friday and Saturday nights. Romantic or sexual behaviour in public was strictly curtailed, and controversial new clothing laws regulated how much cleavage women could show, and what skirt length was allowed.

Sophie noted with distate that men's clothing wasn't similarly regulated.

Perhaps recognising, however, that an outlet was needed for natural human desires, the new laws had included a provision for the first Saturday every month when the rules would be relaxed. Or, rather, removed entirely.

The logic was that, once per month, people could lock their doors and stay inside to protect themselves. This left those with pent-up sexual desires to roam the streets free to act on those desires with no sanction.

The cynic in Sophie noted that major donors to the leadership election campaign of the new Prime Minister had included CEOs of many of the most popular porn websites. She suspected that this hypocritical clause in the new laws was to keep those CEOs, and their clients, happy.

Still, Sophie had to admit that she had been tempted to walk the streets on that monthly Saturday, leaving herself open to the sexual assaults that had been so breathlessly reported in the same newspapers that had cheered on the new PM's 'moral crusade'.

Anyway, all of this had meant that the punishment for indecent behaviour had been explicitly written into the brand new laws, and there was no room for manoeuvre for the judge. Except...

"It appears there IS a way to avoid a jail term, or even a criminal record."

Sophie had been so lost in her thoughts that she had to rewind several minutes to re-engage in the conversation with Aaliyah. Ah yes, the note that the clerk had passed.

"But, this is great news!" Sophie exclaimed. "Why does your face look like you have just eaten a mouldy apple?"

"You haven't heard the alternative to a jail term yet." Aaliyah responded. "In fact, I'm not sure it is even worth discussing. You know I don't approve of these new laws, and would do anything to help you get back to your normal life. But this is beyond the pale."

Sophie's heart sank. She trusted Aaliyah, and knew her to be ruthlessly efficient in searching out the best outcome for Sophie in this current mess. No stone was left unturned, and so Sophie couldn't imagine what the clerk could have informed Aaliyah of that she would dismiss out of hand like this.

"If it can help me avoid jail time and a criminal record, we need to discuss it!" Sophie pleaded.

"Alright" Aaliyah replied reluctantly. "But it makes me so angry. This just exposes the hypocrisy of this 'moral crusade' all the more. It so clearly has the porn CEOs' hands all over it. I just can't belive the public are buying it."

"WHAT IS IT?!" Sophie exclaimed impatiently. "TELL ME!"

With a sigh, Aaliyah handed Sophie the note that the clerk had hastily scrawled to her.

The judge wishes to inform your client that an amendment to the Morality Act 2022 has just received Royal Assent. Upon conviction for a first offence of indecent exposure, an offender may choose either: 3 years in jail with weekend release, or one day in the newly installed stocks in Trafalgar Square, on the first Saturday in the month following conviction. Following a day in the stocks, the offender's criminal record will be wiped and their crime absolved.

"The Saturday where all laws about sexual behaviour are suspended", Aaliyah spat out. "Their alternative to jail time is gang rape. Eugh, something like this was bound to happen sooner or later."

Sophie knew exactly what Aaliyah was referring to. The 'first Saturday orgy' as the tabloids had gleefully proclaimed it, had turned out to be a damp squib. As could have been predicted by any sane observer, almost every woman was safely locked up inside as gangs of heterosexual men marauded the streets looking for female victims.

Almost being the operative word here - in the few months that the new laws had been in effect, Sophie had noticed (and surreptitiously joined) some very interesting internet sub-cultures that had sprung up.

As well as the usual 'reclaim the streets' protests, there was a hidden but vocal set of forums with innocuous-sounding names such as 'weekend women'. Once through the sign-up and vetting process (which had been fierce) Sophie was able to read and show George forum posts about women's experiences venturing out onto the streets during the first Saturday of the month.

The posts were wild, terrifying and, in many cases, left Sophie turned on in every way. She would read them to George, rarely getting more than half-way through before begging George to fuck her as she imagined being bold enough to venture out herself.

Nevertheless, despite these hidden corners of the internet, the 'freedom Saturday' plan (as it had been labelled by its supporters) was seen as a failure so far. And so when Aaliyah said that "something was bound to happen", she meant that the backers of the new morality laws and their monthly exception needed to shake things up rather than admit that things weren't working.

What better way to shake it up than to force women to be outside on that first Saturday? And even better, to be trapped in stocks so that they were helpless and unable to escape public humiliation and gang rape?

Added to that, since the pandemic the criminal justice system had been on its knees. There was no space in the prisons and so, when the new PM had announced the morality laws, there had been an uproar in the press. Build more prisons being the headline of choice, but of course such things took time. How convenient for the government if there was an alternative that required no custody and cost the taxpayer almost nothing?

Aaliyah was such a suave, efficient professional that Sophie had never seen her show any negative emotions. But anger boiled over as she crumpled the note and threw it across the room into the waste basket.

"I'm sorry, Sophie. We fought and lost. Let's use the time to make arrangements for George to look after the family and research the weekend release conditions."

The two of them got stuck in, putting aside the unfairness of the situation Sophie found herself in, and writing a detailed plan to share with George.

As they planned out the next few years, though, despair kept trying to creep back into Sophie's mind. As a family, they wanted a second child. She was ambitious at work. All of that and more would have to be put on hold.

Sophie's eyes and thoughts kept being drawn back to the note. Horrific as it was to participate in the hypocritical morality play of this government, it was one day of her life and would then release her to move on.

She kept turning it over in her mind, getting more and more distracted as she did so. Eventually Aaliyah stopped, looked at her and said, "You're going to do it aren't you?"

Sophie could only nod, adrenaline coursing through her body as she forced herself to face up to what she was agreeing to. She felt utterly trapped, with one choice that would derail her life for 3 years just as she and George were settling down with their blissful family. The other choice was unthinkable...but it also offered freedom. A way out. Really, it was her only choice.

"I need to talk to George", was all Sophie could say. Aaliyah stared at her, wide-eyed and deeply sympathetic, and nodded, leaving the room to collect George from the family area and to look after their young son, who looked up to her like an Auntie.

George listened patiently to Sophie's description of the situation and choices in front of her.

"The way you are talking about this, there is only one choice you can accept", he said. "One day versus three years.

"Plus, you want this," he said with a smirk. Sophie indignantly hit him on the arm.

"It's one thing to fantasise about a situation like this. But this is real-life! I will be completely at the mercy of gangs of men, unable to defend myself."

"So embrace it", George replied. "As you have said, you really have no choice here, so release yourself from any guilt about whether or not you enjoy it. Just think, in less than a month we have have our lives back."

Sophie looked at George submissively, bit her lower lip and nodded, suddenly rushing into his strong embrace.

"Thank you for understanding", she said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

---

"Sophie Rachel Howarth, you are hereby sentenced to one day in the Trafalgar Square stocks on Saturday 3rd June 2023. You must report to the square at 8am, and will be locked in the stocks until 6pm. During this time you forfeit any rights over your body, and agree to be photographed and filmed for the purposes of public education."

"They want to make a film about you, to persuade other women to fall into line" Aaliyah murmured in Sophie's ear.

With that, the judge banged her gavel once more and Sophie was free to go home. Such a blessed relief after the previous 10 days in custody.

---

Heart hammering in her chest, Sophie knelt in front of the stocks and allowed her head and hands to be fed through the wooden rail. As the padlock was locked on, Sophie looked up and around.

She was on a raised platform next to Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square. The square had been eerily silent when she arrived at 7:45, save for the camera crew setting up directly in front of the platform she was on.

Nevertheless, word had got out about her sentencing and, as she looked toward the edge of the square, she could see groups of men looking on.

Sophie had dressed as normally as she could - leggings and a long-sleeve t-shirt. She had a bottle of water in reach, and was thankful that it was an overcast but dry and warm day.

Because of Sophie's position in the stocks, kneeling facing the National Portait Gallery, she could only see about half of the square. Over the next fifteen minutes, the groups of men that had congregated around the square advanced slowly.

The stocks had never been used before, and it was clear that no-one was quite certain what rules, if any, governed the day ahead.

Without warning, Sophie felt a hand brush against her ass cheek. Then nothing. Clearly some men behind her were testing whether it was permissible to touch her.

When nothing happened for a couple of minutes, Sophie heard several footsteps approach. Hands grabbed and roughly mauled her breasts from both sides, and two more hands grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them.

Emboldened by the lack of anything stopping the attack, the next hand grabbed her pussy through her leggings, sending lightning bolts through her body. Then she felt a violent tug as several men ripped her leggings and t-shirt off.

"Stop", she heard a deep, authoritative voice bark, and immediately the hands Sophie had felt all over her were removed. "You will all get what you want from this body, no need for impatience."

Next thing Sophie knew, her panties were pulled to one side and two fingers stroked the length of her pussy lips. She heard a grunt of surprise, and then a whisper in her ear: "I had no idea you wanted this so badly. This will change things somewhat."

The figure that walked into Sophie's vision was, well, a vision. Six foot tall, with a chiseled jaw and well-defined muscles under a tight white shirt with sleeves rollled up, this was a man that knew power intimately. But it was his eyes that Sophie couldn't look away from. Dark, dangerous and smouldering, Sophie felt immediately drawn in and helpless in the face of his obvious desire for her body.

"It's dangerous to be out in London today", he said in a disinterested drawl. "You need protection if you are going to get through the day. For a price, I can be that protection."

"What...what price do you mean?" Sophie stammered.

By way of an answer, the man unzipped his fly and extracted a thick, meaty cock that was swiftly hardening. Without warning, he stepped forward and forced his cock into Sophie's mouth, even as it continued growing.

Strapped into the stocks as she was, Sophie had no room for manoeuvre and no choices to make as the man slid his cock in and out between her lips. She loved the taste of George's cock, but to taste a completely new cock belonging to a powerful, unknown stranger was exciting beyond words. She was helpless to do anything other than to use her lips to apply pressure to the sensitive ridge around the base of the head, as she knew George loved her to do.

As his cock achieved full erection he started fucking her mouth in earnest, with no thought for her ability to breathe. Sophie took as much in her mouth as she could, swirling her tongue all over the parts she could reach, all the while feeling a familiar heat building in her groin.

Too soon, the man slid his impressive cock out of her mouth and disappeared. Disappointed, Sophie listened in vain for any indication of what might happen next.

With a grunt, the man ripped her panties off her body and left her utterly exposed. A heartbeat later, he thrust his full length inside her pussy to the hilt. By this point her mouth-fucking had left her sopping wet, which meant she could accommodate his girth with only a moan of surprise and an overwhelming pressure of fullness.

The man fucked her. Hard. It was all she could do to brace against the onslaught, using the stocks to hold her body in position to receive his thrusts. Her pussy wrapped around his thick cock, and every thrust sent waves through her body to her toes, fingers and nipples. Thankfully the stocks had padding around her neck and wrists, as she had to brace her body against each powerful thrust forcing her forwards.

Sophie could feel the presence of men all around her, but none intervened. It was as though this man held an invisible power over the mob, who held back from molesting her in his presence.

As his forceful thrusts continued, Sophie found her conscious, thinking mind starting to go blank as powerful waves of pleasure emanated from her pussy. Her body reacted to her pulverising mentally as much as physically - she felt completely overpowered by this stranger and submitted utterly to the way he was treating her body as a piece of meat to be used and abused. She wasn't even consciously thinking about this use and abuse - instead a deep feeling of submission and release flowed through her body as she felt her innate sexual deviancy take control.

Whimpering with pleasure, she wanted to scream for him to fuck her harder even than the pummeling she was receiving. Yet the deep instincts that had taken over her body knew that her screams would hardly even register with him - in his eyes she was an object of his pleasure, not something with a will and desire of her own.

Whimpers turned to moans as she felt a colossal orgasm building deep in the fires in her belly. As it built and built, she used what little leverage she had to thrust back to meet the man's pistoning cock. The sensation of his cock growing and hardening further, familiar from innumerable lovemaking sessions with George, gave Sophie thirty seconds warning that this stranger was going to fill her pussy with his cum. The anticipation of this pushed Sophie over the edge and, as the felt the first hot spurts deep inside her, her own orgasm crashed over her.

12